New Adventures of Carmen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door man held the door and smiled broadly. He swept his free hand as if to guide us in. "Merci, Frederick." The lobby was teeming with guests and residents who gawked at us then smiled, nodded and parted to open an aisle as we walked, arm-in-arm toward the elevators.

I tried to slow us at the bank of elevators for the guest floors, but Sabine tugged and whispered, "Not guests; residents. You have a lot to learn about me, Eugene." We went into the penthouse elevator at the rear of the lobby. The door was standing open.

The panel had only a single slot for a card key above a single button: G. Sabine took a card from her clutch and inserted it. The door closed behind us and we began to ascend quickly. She laced her arms between my arms and side and hugged me tight. "This is my favorite part. Thanks for coming up with me."

As fast as the elevator was, it was still over a minute of uninterrupted front-to-front contact. Her heat was raising interest in my trousers again. I don't know how much I've recovered since the explosion in the car. I hope she goes easy on me. I'm sure not used to this 'frequency.'

I felt a cool breeze and heard clinking as the elevator door opened behind me. "Cover your eyes for a moment, please, dear," Sabine whispered. "We are not quite ready." There was some rushing in the hall behind me: whispers, giggling and finally a settled calm. Sabine turned me and took down my hands. "Voila!"

The large entry was all ivory marble accented with a purple Persian rug and rich woven tapestries suspended from the high walls. In the center of the almost sepia scene were what appeared to be a French maid—from floor to cap the costume was classic, if not cliche: black pumps, seamed black stockings held by a black garter, black mini-dress, white apron and gloves and a tiny white cap that looked like a fan or a seashell. On one hand, held at shoulder height, she had a silver tray with four brandy snifters. Her other hand rested on her left hip,

Another woman with shoulder-length red hair and a short silk robe stepped out from behind the maid and took two of the glasses off the tray and brought them toward us and said "Welcome home, Sabine. You too Eugene," she said as she handed the drinks and kissed us each, in turn.

"Would someone explain what's going on here? Carmen? Shannon?" I paused with my mouth agape for two or three seconds. "Sabine, you know these two?" They all smiled as I looked at each of their faces, one after the other: Sabine at my left elbow, Carmen in her skimpy robe to my right and finally Shannon dressed in her Frederick's of Hollywood costume.

They all broke into laughter. "Come inside Eugene and we will bring you into our story," Sabine said leading me down two steps into the sunken living room. Shannon and Carmen took the other snifters, ditched the tray, and followed us arm-in-arm.

"Sabine, you and Carmen know each other?" I asked.

"Oui. It's quite funny isn't it? You heard we made a strategic change to expand in Europe, right?" I nodded and kept contact with her eyes. "Well, I inherited a firm in possession of a large portfolio of patents but I had no interest in building the products or simply farming licenses; where is the fun in that? My investment banker introduced me to Jack. Jack had the money to buy me out, but he didn't want the patent portfolio either. His condition for closing the deal required the asset sale to fund the expansion, mine required me too lead the project before, during, and after the sale."

I looked at Carmen. She smiled, "Yep, that's where I come in. I helped value the assets and negotiate the sale. Sabine and I became friends over the course of the project. We were practically inseparable for almost six months."

"I see. And Shannon?"

Carmen took over the story, "Shannon and I have been friends since grade school. We always hang out when I am back in New York. She meets me at the airport and finds fun things to do. The hot tub was at her place. I actually live here. It was part of my incentive package."

"Incentive for?"

"Agreeing to join as my general counsel before we closed the deal. I needed her committed before Jack and Dieter had a chance to conveniently supply their 'man'. Allowing her to be rid of her apartment here gave her flexibility to join me."

"You know how to get what you want, don't you?"

"I do," quipped Sabine. "But I have it on good authority that you do too. As my counsel, Carmen was well aware of our search for a partner. She knew the names of players at all the firms. How lucky for me that you two met on the flight yesterday. You conveniently answered the last of my questions about whether we would be compatible working in 'stressful' situations."

Carmen continued, "While you were in the bathroom changing out of your suit, I emailed Sabine to say we had met and scheduled a full debrief with her for this morning. She knew every detail of our flight before she saw you at your offices today."

"Aha. So your text about your run in the park?

"Before I spoke with Sabine."

"Whose idea was the hot tub? Was it real?"

"I don't remember exactly. It was kind of spontaneous, wasn't it Sabine?"

"Maybe. You told me Shannon wanted to meet him, so I thought, 'maybe we tempt him with a ménage à trois'. Nice dilemma. No? How could you guess your reward for choosing me over three would get to four?" She giggled and held up her snifter and we all clinked together then sipped the fragrant brandy.

From behind me, Shannon reached around my neck, loosened my bowtie and pulled it from my collar. Sabine and Carmen pulled me away from the sofa, pulled my arms out of my dinner jacket and handed it to Shannon. She laid with the tie. Carmen turned the cummerbund so the clasp was at my belly and Sabine began working the studs of my shirt. In no time, I was naked from the waist up and being rubbed and touched by thirty cool fingers.

After a few minutes, Sabine said, "Shannon, would please make sure the patio is ready?"

"Of course. I will check on the heaters and bubbles and make sure the towels are ready."

"Thank you." Sabine traced the razor-wide path where Carmen shaved down my chest this morning. "You know, Carmen, this is not a very straight line and I think your half is bigger. We must fix this."

"I thought you said we would share."

"Of course we will mon cheri. You know I keep my word." Sabine leaned across me, took hold of the lapels of Carmen's robe and pulled her in for a long kiss. She parted her hands and pushed the robe from her shoulders as she broke the lingering kiss. Carmen let her arms fall out and the robe came to rest on the belt at her waist.

"You do, don't you," Carmen replied. She reached for the bottom of Sabine's red blouse. Sabine raised her arms and in a split second the three of us were bare chested. The cool air in the room caused all 6 of our nipples to harden. Our hands playfully explored the naked skin we shared.

"We're all set out there: heat, candles, drinks, towels. Mind if I join in now?" Shannon returned wearing just the barest bottom of a string bikini.

She approached, walking directly toward us. Carmen and Sabine leaned back and rested their heads on either of my shoulders. Shannon knelt in front of me and spread my knees. She stretched like a cat and extended up my chest before lightly scratching down my chest and belly. She unfastened my trousers and the three beauties pulled them, with my briefs, off my buttocks, over my knees and dropped them at my ankles.

Shannon rested her arms on my thighs and looked at my cock. Her fingertips were barely an inch from my scrotum. She looked at my eyes then Carmen's and Sabine's. "He's nice. Miss Sabine, may I kiss him?"

Sabine nodded and said, "By all means, but don't be greedy; we have more plans tonight."

Shannon moved her hands together and clasped them around my swelling penis: her fingers interleaved toward my belly. She pulled the tip toward her lips. She kissed lightly then parted them and traced its features with her tongue. She opened her fingers and slid her palms down exposing the shaft, which she quickly gathered into her welcoming mouth.

When her lips met the sides of her thumbs, she increased the pressure with her tongue then slowly pulled back her head. Somehow, she managed to continue breathing while massaging the length with her tongue. Carmen and Sabine tickled and scratched my chest with their free hands as they considered Shannon's fellative skill.

My cock had never had such a long, warm embrace before. It was nearly a minute before her lips came together again. She briefly looked up to take in what I can only imagine was an expression of stupefaction on my face. She smiled proudly and did it again just to prove it was no accident.

"Mon dieu that looks good. You are owning that cock, Shannon," Sabine said. "You must come to Paris and teach a class."

Carmen and Sabine laughed and Shannon's throat constricted in whatever laugh she could manage with most of my cock still captive.

I gasped a little at the extra pressure on the tip of my penis from her 'laugh.' I started breathing irregularly. "Easy, Eugene," Carmen said, as she and Sabine each grabbed and firmly pinched a nipple. "Just take slow breaths like Shannon. Hang on to that edge for us, okay? That's good; steady breathing for me."

Shannon continued her excruciatingly slow withdrawal, flexing her tongue periodically make sure I was not getting comfortable. When she got to the end she gave a playful flick of her tongue on the frenulum then gave a peck of a kiss.

"You would bring me to Paris to teach how to give a blowjob? Count me in!" She moved her hands around to surround my scrotum. She used her fingertips from behind to separate my testicles.

She watched my head loll back as she slowly massaged them. She rolled the vas back and forth and I squirmed a bit almost thrusting my pelvis forward. "Oh, God I love that," I moaned, "but, unh."

"Shhhh. Breathe, dear. You can do this. You are good. Stay with it." Sabine and Carmen both encouraged me.

"Yes, Shannon, I think at least one French woman would love to learn from you. I have heard there are more than a few test subjects we could enlist from our partners, right Eugene?"

"Don't make him talk just now. Look at him. He's only barely conscious we are here. It would be cruel to plant any suggestions. He's close. Look at the bead of precum weeping up. I love this part. Who wants it?" Shannon said as she wiped it with her index finger.

Carmen said, "Let Sabine have it. I already know his taste." Shannon offered her wet finger. Sabine bent forward and presented her tongue. She licked then sucked Shannon's finger in trying to mimic what she'd seen. She caressed the length of the digit with her tongue as Shannon slowly pulled it back.

"Hmm. You are very observant." Shannon congratulated her. "Can you two keep this guy busy while I get these clothes off his feet?" She flicked the tip of my cock with her finger.

My eyes popped open and my hips pulled back in a reflexive defense move that was too little and too late.

Carmen took over massaging my balls as Sabine bent down and began kissing and licking the most sensitive part of my aching cock. Meanwhile, Shannon busied herself untying my shoes and pulling off my pants and socks, which she put with the rest of my tux in a bag. She set it by the elevator and rang the valet.

When she returned to the sofa, Shannon undid Sabine's ponytail and said, "Your turn." She kissed her cheek then traced her cool hand along Sabine's upper arm from her shoulder to her wrist. Sabine rolled onto her back using my thigh as a pillow. True to her promise to keep me on the edge, Carmen wet two fingers and started lightly rubbing the rim of my cock.

Shannon worked the buttons on Sabine's slacks and tugged them over her sumptuous ass. She stepped to the end of the sofa and pulled them off with a single move. "You're magnificent," Shannon exclaimed. She lightly moved her fingers over the tops of her feet, around her ankles, and up the inside her calves. When she reached Sabine's knees, she bent down and separated slightly. She kissed her thigh just above and inside her right knee.

Sabine stretched her hand down and stroked Shannon's cheek with the backs of her fingernails. She opened her hand as she passed her ear and combed her hair back. Shannon took the encouragement and moved to her left kissing up Sabine's leg, caressing her inner thigh as she went. "Getting hot in here," she whispered as her fingers neared the pubic area.

I opened my eyes and looked catching a glimpse of the action. Carmen was kneeling between my legs finding different ways to use her hands and mouth increase the engorgement. I've never seen the head of my cock so swollen or dark purple. Meanwhile Shannon was withdrawing her fingers from Sabine's pussy and sniffing the spice from the car ride.

Shannon was sitting up on her knees at Sabine's hip. She traced her mound counterclockwise from her anus at '3' along the dry left outer labia with her right hand until her index finger reached about '1'. With her left thumb, she went clockwise from '3' to '7'. She had Sabine's clit in the crosshairs. With index fingers at '11' and '1' and thumbs at '7' and '5', she squeezed them together like a slider appetizer. The nub of Sabine's clit poked near the center of the sandwich. She leaned forward and took the morsel in her lips. She must have sucked or bit down. Sabine let out a gasp, "God damn," and grabbed Shannon's head in both hands.

Carmen and I both jerked our heads fast enough for Sabine to notice.

"I'm okay. I'm okay. I just never had a sensation like that before. You are coming to Paris, Shannon. I insist!'

Shannon loosened her grip and slid her tongue back and forth along the wet valley then stopped and worked some excess saliva to the tip of her tongue before giving some extra love to Sabine's crimson clit.

"Well, I guess we are all acquainted now," Carmen said, "should we go out to the patio and get the party started?"

________________

The clock in the hall chimed eleven. Carmen's fist pumped eleven times then stopped as each hour rang. By eight, I was breathing rapidly and my belly began to convulse. I made it all the way to eleven, but a large tear of precum was beginning to weep. She firmly squeezed and held my cock with both hands. She licked the tip and looked up at me with a semi-satisfied smile that said 'I am happy for now, but I'm not done here.'

Meanwhile, Shannon vigorously rammed the first two fingers of her right hand into Sabine's hot channel. She withdrew them covered in a white, sticky slurry that I had deposited an hour ago. She held it up to show what she had found and checked Carmen's and my eyes as though she were a kitten showing off a found mouse. She began to bring it to her lips and we both nodded our approval. She tipped them downward over her waiting tongue and crossed her eyes as she watched it drip from her fingertips, then plop. She swallowed then inserted them fully to clean them off.

"God, you're good," Sabine said, as she leaned forward and kissed Shannon.

"Yep." Shannon leaned over, kissed Carmen and stood. After she bent forward and kissed me, she pulled the string on her bottoms with a dramatic flair and let them fall to the floor. She had a neatly trimmed landing strip that pointed to her swollen red lips.

"Let's go outside. The champagne is chilled, the spa is hot, and all the bubbles are amazing." She pulled Sabine to her feet. I helped Carmen up and our horny foursome walked arm-in-arm and arm-in-arm out to the penthouse patio.

It took a minute for my eyes to become accustomed to the darkness. The patio was L-shaped, framed in hedges that are potted to allow seasonal changes in foliage. The north view overlooked the canopy of trees that is Central Park. At this hour there is nothing to see but blackness. To the east, you could look down onto the residences of the upper east side along Park Avenue.

Bringing my focus in, I could see several seating areas in the rose and blue light of the gas heaters. To our left was a wet bar and two high-top bistro tables among about a dozen stools. Straight ahead were cushioned wicker chairs and love seats enough to accommodate eight, maybe ten. To the right was the spa and a Cabana and further on and barely visible, though I imagine it is only 30 feet away, was a spiral staircase that led up to another balcony and I assume the bedrooms.

Shannon broke left and went to the bar where she poured some champagne. Still at my elbows, Sabine and Carmen walked me toward the spa. We looked into the bubbling hot tub together and tested the water temperature. After a brief bit of playful splashing, they took my arms and pulled me backward and plopped me into a chaise longue. They propped my feet and settled themselves into the large pillows on either side just as Shannon arrived with 4 bubbling flutes.

We toasted. "To beautiful, sensual women," I said.

Sabine added, "To an adventurous, capable man, may this be just our beginning."

We clinked glasses and sipped the sweet nectar of Ilse de France.

Sabine and Shannon took opposite sides at the foot of the chaise and began kissing and fondling each other. Carmen plumped a deep cushion and sat facing me at my waist.

She reached back and tickled my right thigh near my knee. She drew her fingertips up my body in long lines and slow circles taking care to avoid my hypersensitive cock for the moment. She drew them across my lower belly. When I flinched, she laughed, "Oops, sorry, sweetie."

She leaned forward and kissed and tongued my nipples, which were quite hard from the near-midnight chill. The cool air was mostly pleasant, yet persistent despite the gas heaters nearby. She pressed her hands harder and combed my chest hair between her fingers as she lightly bit the tight skin.

Shannon and Sabine began running their hands and mouths over the lower part of my body, occasionally pinching and lightly pulling the hair. I have never been attended to or pampered like this. It was an amazing interlude.

Sabine noticed I had finished my drink and leaned my head back with my eyes closed. " Bon! Bottoms up, girls. Shannon, my dear, would you get that tray for me?"

Shannon and Sabine both got up from their cushions and kissed. Shannon again went to the bar as Sabine watched. "What a great ass she has," she said, stepping over my feet and positioning herself over my lap.

I heard clanking and rattling off to my left. Apparently, there were quite a few items needed. Perhaps a cocktail with fresh ingredients was in order. Sabine had lowered herself onto me and started gliding up and down the length of my shaft. Her lips were wet and warm.

Carmen moved behind me. She leaned over me and let her breasts fall on either side of my head as she continued playing with my chest hair, combing down with her fingertips and raking back with her nails. Occasionally, she would tickle my arms on the way up or down and lean in to tongue-kiss Sabine.

"All set," Shannon said as she returned from her errand. There was a clank and scrabbling sound to my left. I opened my eyes and saw one of the barstools near my waist easily within Sabine's reach. The tray had about a dozen items on it. The tallest was a streaming kettle. There were two shorter cups with wooden handles protruding-maybe mortar and pestles for muddling mint. Shorter still were items that rattled as they slid when she set down the tray, possibly some silverware. The puzzling thing was the noticeable lack of glassware.

"Thank you, my dear." Sabine offered her lips and Shannon kissed them as she caressed her face. "Would you pour for us, Shannon?"

She took the kettle and tipped it over each cup. The steam split into two then three. She handed one cup to Carmen and the other to Sabine and they began stirring then whipping the contents of their cups. The scent of spices and menthol began to emerge as a frothy lather developed. It was old-fashioned shaving soap.