New Girl in Town Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We really need to have that conversation that explains the chest thing and now this soon, Staci." Twanda states.

"We will, I promise." Staci assures her then gives a nudge to Jake. "You look way yummier, by the way."

Jake smiles as he shakes his head at her.

Jessica puts her arm around Jake's waist and pulls him closer.

"Mine, Staci. I've told you that." She says with a giggle.

Several party goers glance over at Jake, some with angry looks and some with looks of envy as the video continues to play. The rest of the Misfits hurry over to the group but before they can ask any questions, Jessica shushes them.

"I want to hear what she's saying in the video" She explains.

"Fuck me, Jake! Oh, fuck me, Jake." the girl on the screen is crying out.

Jessica rolls her eyes at this while Bobby nudges Jake and mouths, what the fuck at him. Jake can only shrug in response.

A minute later the guy on the screen begins thrusting hard for a second then, with a groan, climaxes. Abruptly the video stops there and Patrick turns to the group.

"I guess now you all can see what kind of guy Jake really is. He's a liar and cheater. He cheated on Jessica and all of you just saw that." Patrick says to the crowd.

"No, they saw two people screwing, one that you claim is Jake but it's not him." Jessica says stepping over the laptop.

"I know it's a tough thing to have to watch your boyfriend with someone else, Jessica..." Patrick begins to say but Jessica cuts him off.

"The only tough thing about that was watching you have sex while pretending to be my boyfriend." Jessica states.

"That wasn't me!" Patrick argues.

"Maybe it is and maybe it's not but I know for certain that it isn't Jake." Jessica says. "Want me to prove it?"

"The video is just a little over two minutes long so that sure sounds like you, Patrick!" Staci laughs.

"Fuck you, Staci!" Patrick snaps.

"No thanks. I've found a guy that go a lot longer than two minutes and I'm never going back to your pathetic little pump and dump sessions." She calls back.

The crowd murmurs at Staci's put down of Patrick with overheard words like damn and oh shit .

Jessica restarts the video then pauses it when the guy enters the frame.

"Anyone else notice the huge problem with this being Jake right off the bat?" Jessica asks the group.

Everyone takes a good look at the still image. Shelly is the first one to call out.

"Oh for goodness sake! That is such a stupid mistake to make." She says.

It's then Ray picks up on the error. "You have got to be kidding me!" He exclaims as he bursts out laughing. "Again! You made the same stupid mistake again, Patrick?"

"Can one of you explain what you're talking about to those of us who don't know?" a voice calls out from the crowd.

"The sling's on the wrong arm!" Staci shouts when she sees it. "Oh my god, you do not pay attention to anything, Patrick!"

"When Jake got hurt, it was his throwing arm." Jessica explains. "Some of you know that Jake throws the ball with his left arm. Those at the game last night saw it in action when he hit Ray with that touchdown pass that put us ahead for keeps. The huge problem with this video is that the sling is on the right arm of the person in this video. It's not Jake. And even if it were Jake, he and I weren't a couple when he had to wear the sling so this video is meaningless either way."

"Don't try and cover for him, Jessica." Patrick says. "We all know that you and Jake have been a couple since like the second day of school."

"Patrick, just take your phone and walk away." Jessica responds curtly. "People have already heard the two minute crack that Staci made. Don't make me make it worse for you."

"You don't scare me, Jessica." He tells her through almost clenched teeth.

"And you don't scare us, Patrick." Jessica calmly answers. "You don't intimidate us and most importantly, you don't fool us." She tells him. "I would have known that wasn't Jake even without the sling giving your little scheme away. I would have known that it wasn't Jake even if I hadn't already become familiar with his body, and I am quite familiar with it by now. Do you want me to tell you how I would have known even if you had done everything perfectly?"

Patrick doesn't respond but he doesn't really get a chance to because Jessica is steamrolling ahead.

"I would know because I know Jake. He would never cheat. Not him, not in a million years and you already know why that is don't you?" She asks him but answers before Patrick can even open his mouth. "You know because that is exactly what you orchestrated to happen to him with his last girlfriend. You manipulated her, you made promises that you never intended to keep and for what? So you could keep Jake down? Well that's not going to happen again. I won't allow it to happen again. His friends won't allow it to happen. Not a one of the people here will allow that to happen, Patrick and guess what? Jake isn't going to allow it to happen again either. He beat you during the scrimmage game by taking control and playing his game. He beat you when you showed the video of him getting hurt because more people care about him than they ever cared about you. Also from the what we all just saw on that little video on your phone, he beats you in the bedroom too but only I have the pleasure of knowing that. So do yourself a favor and get out of here. Walk away from the schemes, the plans and the bullshit you keep concocting because none of them are ever going to work out for you again."

Silence momentarily fills the space as if Jessica's words need a minute to sink in to everyone present.

Antoine breaks that silence after a beat.

"There's that Wildcat!" He shouts and the rest of the guests begin laughing.

Patrick looks to the crowd then back to Jessica before he abruptly turns and stalks off. Jamie falls in with him and as they begin to walk away Jake walks up to Jessica. On the stereo the opening to Walk by Pantera begins to play. Jake looks over and sees a smiling Bobby standing by the stereo. He nods when he sees Jake looking his way.

Jessica looks a little uncertain, wondering if she had gone too far but Jake pulls her into his arms and kisses her passionately much to the delight of the crowd. Shouts of encouragement are heard as well as a smattering of applause.

"How long has it been since I said that I love you?" Jake asks her after pulling back.

"Too long." She smiles at him.

Somer starts pass them to catch up to Patrick but Jessica puts out a hand to stop her.

"Oh shit," Staci whispers wondering if Jessica is about to punch Somer's lights out.

Jessica leans in close to Somer and begins to whisper to her.

"We know everything that you've done too, Somer. Giving Patrick my address without permission, shooting that video then sending it to everyone and rigging the homecoming votes. All of your meddling stops now." Jessica whispers to the shorter girl. "I feel sorry for you, Somer. You had to lay there with Patrick humping away at you while wishing the whole time that he was Jake. I get to experience the real thing and believe me, Jake lasts a hell of a lot longer than the measly two minutes you got and I don't have to fake anything or pretend that he's someone else so I can come. You have a nice night now." Jessica gives Somer a smile as concludes. Somer snorts angrily at Jessica but is too afraid to throw a punch at the taller girl. She opens her mouth to say something but one look in Jessica's eyes and she wisely chooses to close it. Instead, when Jessica steps aside, she silently hurries to catch up to Patrick and Jamie.

Scott watches the trio depart and decides that he'd rather risk having to walk home than continue being on the wrong side of this rivalry because the losing side just left.

****

"I can't believe that he had the nerve to show his face at my house." Mrs. Daniels exclaims to the Misfits that remain once the party has dwindled down to just a few people.

"I'd be surprised if he shows back up at school for the rest of the year after that brutal verbal beat down Jess laid on him." Staci laughs. "I wish you could have seen it, mom. She massacred him and he just stood there with his mouth gaped open!"

"Jess never gave him chance to say anything. She rolled over him like some unrelenting wave of destruction." Ray states.

"With the parade of kids that came through to congratulate, thank her or both on their way out, I wish I had too." Mrs. Daniels agrees.

"I wish someone had gotten that on video." Ray says. "I'd play it on a loop in the locker room so all the guys that didn't come out tonight could see it. Especially when Bobby started playing Pantera. I almost started crying I was laughing so hard."

"It was either going to be that, Bodies by Drowning Pool or Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away) by Motley Crue." Bobby answers.

"I was thinking Hey Man, Nice Shot by Filter, Die With Your Boots On by Maiden or My Hero by the Foo Fighters would have worked, too." Jake adds.

"Well, he made me mad." Jessica says blushing slightly at all the praise that's being heaped her way.

"Jessica, if I ever get on your bad side, I'm on the next bus leaving town!" Bobby states.

"Jake's right. You are getting smarter, Bobby." Marybeth teases him.

"Must be all that kissing you two have been doing." Staci remarks and smiles when both Bobby and Marybeth blush.

"Can I help it Marybeth kisses are so addictive that I've gotten hooked on them?" Bobby asks.

"Now you're addicted and her kiss is the drug huh? Do not start singing Bon Jovi songs, Bobby. I don't think my ears could take it." Jake jokes.

"Hey, I like Bon Jovi." Shelly says giving Jake a nudge. "Jody will back me up on that. Hey, where is Jody anyway?"

"She left like fifteen minutes ago." Jessica answers.

"Oh no," Mrs. Daniels says. "Did any of you get to talk with her before she left?"

"Wait, how did she leave? Tom and I were her ride." Shelly asks.

"Yes, Mrs. Daniels, I got to talk with her." Jessica answers then turns to Shelly. "She got a ride home with Javier Ramirez, Shelly."

"Really?" Shelly asks.

"I saw them dancing together a couple of times tonight before Patrick showed up." Jake adds. "I think they were hitting it off pretty well."

"If he's taking her home, I'd say that hit it off really well but she should have let me know that she had a ride." Shelly states.

"Have you checked your phone?" Tom asks.

"It's upstairs with my pocketbook." Shelly answers. "I'll go grab it. I should probably grab our jackets, too. It's getting late."

Staci looks at clock on the microwave. "It's only a bit after midnight, Shelly. I thought you didn't have to be home until one?"

"Do I?" Shelly asks with a wink.

Staci gets her meaning and giggles. "Ah, I gotcha now."

"More alone time I take it?" Mrs. Daniels asks once Tom and Shelly head up to grab their jackets. "Our clean up crew is dropping like flies. First Jody and now Shelly."

"We can handle it, Mrs. Daniels." Jessica assures her.

After Shelly confirms that Jody did text her that she had a ride home and she had arrived there safely thanks to Javier, the group say goodbye to her and Tom before heading outside to begin cleaning up from the party. Once the majority of the area is tidied up, Mrs. Daniels thanks them each with a hug.

"I'll swing by one day next week and get those tables put away." Jake tells her as he returns from the bathroom carrying his Nightwing mask and his face clean of the glue and eye black.

"There's no rush, Jake." Mrs. Daniels assures him. "I'm going give them a thorough cleaning one day so I'll either text you or let Staci know which day to tell you to come over."

"You might have to talk my folks if I get grounded but otherwise I'll be here." Jake answers.

"You're both eighteen, Jake, I doubt they'll ground you but if they do then I'll do my best to take care of it." Mrs. Daniels says. "I'm the one to blame if it happens anyway."

"No, I'm the one to blame." Jake tells her.

"I'm not so innocent either but neither one of us blame you, Mrs. Daniels." Jessica assures her. "We should have upfront with our parents about it from the beginning."

"This is true but remind them that they were young once, too." Mrs. Daniels tells them. "They did the same and probably more when they were your age. The best part is that they know it. You two may have screwed up but it wasn't a fatal screw up. Apologize, probably again if I know you two like I think that I do, then listen to what they have to say. I think you both might be surprised."

****

"Where to now?" Jessica asks as she unclasps her cape before draping it over the backseat of Jake's Mustang.

"Home?" Jake asks as Jessica checks her phone.

"We've still got an hour and a half before curfew, Jake." She reports.

"Drive in?" Jake asks with a sly grin.

"Someone's getting better at reading my mind." she giggles.

"Read your mind?" Jake asks. "I'm the one that's been hoping to get you there after staring at you in those tight pants of yours all night."

"Like I wasn't spending much of night staring at your cute butt." She counters. "Those pants of yours can't exactly be classified as loose and since your costume has no cape, I was a distinct advantage."

"Yeah, as much as I love your costume I hate that cape." He laughs.

"Well I've ditched the cape now so you can stare to your hearts content. Oh wait, you're driving. I guess you can't, huh?" She giggles.

"That tongue of yours is still razor sharp, I see." Jake laughs.

"Get us to the drive in and I'll show you." She promises.

Jake doesn't go too far over the speed limit getting to the drive in but he does manage to cut the travel time down by five minutes. After parking he hops out and goes to his trunk to grab his bag but Jessica calls out.

"We won't be needing your bag, Jake." She tells him as she pushes her front seat forward. "We'll be staying here because it's more comfortable for what I have in mind."

Jake hurries around to her side of his car and she giggles as she bends over to crawl into the back.

"This is what you've wanted to see all night, isn't it?" She asks as she wiggles her tight butt at him.

"God yes!" Jake exclaims as his pants begin to expand at the glorious sight before him.

Jessica glances back and by the dome light, sees the tent forming in his pants.

"Get him and the rest of you in here now!" She tells him as she hurries into the backseat.

Jake forces himself not to dive into the backseat after her. Instead, he slides in and pulls the door shut behind him, plunging them back into darkness. Her hands grasp his shoulders and then pulls him in for a fervent kiss. His tongue seeks hers out then coaxes into his mouth where he lightly sucks on it. Her hands slides from his shoulders down to his chest before she pushes him back.

"Now, I'm the one that gets to complain about your costume." She says with a smile. "These dumb armor pieces are in my way!"

"Welcome to my night." Jake says and begins to laugh until Jessica tugs his shirt free from his waist. "Hey!"

"Hey nothing." She responds as she runs her hands up under his shirt. "You're just mad that I'm in a position to do something about my problem."

As her cool hands explore his bare chest Jake chuckles.

"I'm not hating this position at the moment."

"Mmm, me neither." Jessica sighs as her fingers flit through Jake's sparse chest hairs. "How that moron ever thought I'd mistake this chest for his is beyond me. Yours is so much better developed from swimming and this nice little patch of hair you've got is fun to play with."

"I think that he was counting on you having not seen me undressed in any way." Jake answers. "And he's a moron."

"That's true but I've had my fill of him tonight." She says.

"For a lifetimes of tonights." Jake jokes then pulls Jessica's lips back to his. The kiss grows in intensity until the windows are fogged over from their heavy breathing.

"Oops." Jessica giggles as she sees them.

"I should probably crack a window, huh?" Jake asks.

"It is getting a little steamy in here." Jessica answers.

Jake leans over the front seat and begins to roll down his window. Jessica leans back to catch her breath then, with a sly smile, slips her shirt off leaving her clad in her new black bra.

"Better?" Jake asks but then as he turns and sees her in light of the moon he freezes.

"I was going to ask you that, Jake." she teases.

"Beautiful." He states once he recovers his voice.

"Come here then." She motions and the pair begin to kiss again.

Jake's fingers leave fiery trails over her exposed, cool flesh as he starts kissing his way down her neck.

"Wait." She says as she slightly turns away from him.

"Problem?" He asks.

"I just want to check the time and set a timer so we aren't late getting home." She explains. "We're already in a little trouble so why compound it by being late."

"Good idea." Jake says as he goes back to kissing his way around her neck.

"This..." Jessica sighs, "would go ahh... lot better if you weren't doooing... that."

"Probably." Jake whispers but continues his assault on her tender neck.

Jessica manages to retrieve her phone and check the time, nearly dropping it only once when Jake nips at one of her hot spots just below her ear.

"Nice catch." Jake chuckles before he kisses his way over the top of her bra.

"Shut it." She groans as she has to go back to the right place to set her time. "You're making this so hard."

"I think that's my line, sweetie." Jake whispers as he fondles her over her bra.

"I think that I should be a good science student and verify that claim. I want to make Mrs. Harper proud." She laughs as her hand wanders up his thigh until she reaches her target. "I think I can certainly verify that claim now."

"God, yes you can!" Jake groans as she gives his erection a squeeze through his pants. She fumbles with trying to release his cock from his pants and Jake isn't helping as he nibbles on her earlobe.

"Take him out for me." She tells him.

"You're doing a fine job." He laughs then slides his hand under the waistband of her yoga pants.

"That's not... fair!" She tries to tell him but it grows to shout as Jake slides his finger under her panties then parts his wet slit with his probing digit. When he curls his finger to slide inside her the fatter end of it nudges hers clit and she cries out his name.

"Tell me what you need, Jess." Jake whispers into her ear before going back to licking the spot below her ear.

"That! Just keep doing... that!" She moans as his finger glides in and out of her wetness.

Jake does his best to keep up the same rhythm that he's established and is rewarded when Jessica somehow manages to free his cock from his pants. She grasps him and starts to quickly tug on his erection.

"I wish we had a bed for this." She moans as he tries to keep a steady motion but Jake's fingering is making that impossible. She lets go of his erection and grabs his thigh in a vice like grip.

"Same." Jake whispers. "Because I'd love nothing more than to have my tongue in you again."

The thought of his tongue piercing her is enough to set Jessica off and she comes hard on Jake's finger. Jessica, expecting Jake to stop, leans back to catch her breath but Jake has other plans. He curls the finger that's still in Jessica until he finds the spot with a different feel to it. He makes a come here motion with his finger, grazing that spot with each movement.

"Jake!" Jessica cries out as she sits bolt upright in the seat.

"I want another one from you." He tells her.

"Not... not fair." She tells him then groans in pleasure. "I'll never catch up at this point."

"No one's keeping score, Jess." Jake tells her.