New Girl in Town Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm... trying to." She answers then bites her bottom lip as Jake switches to swirling type movement that rubs her G-spot.

"Can you do something for me?" He asks.

"Not fair... to ask that right now is it?" She counters then gasps.

Jake chuckles. "Probably not but do it anyway." He tells her.

She nods her head then feels Jake use his free hand to move her hand from his thigh back to his cock. She starts to try and stroke him knowing that he must want her to make him come with her but he stops her hand.

"Just hold him." He tells her. "Hold him and feel what happens when I make you come."

Again she nods as she feels her next orgasm rapidly approaching.

"Gonna come!" She warns as her hand tightens involuntarily on his cock.

"Feel it, Jess?" He whispers into her ear before nuzzling her neck.

She shouts his name as her legs clamp shut, trapping his hand in place. In her hand, she feels him get extremely hard so she begins to quickly stroke him.

"I felt it." She tells him as he groans in her ear. "Now you come for me, Jake."

He tries to pull his hand free but she keeps it trapped between her thighs.

"Oh no, you stay right there. I want you in me when you come." She whispers into his ear.

"Jess!" He moans.

"You got so hard for me when I came on your amazing fingers now I want you to feel what you do to me when I make you come." She tells him.

"It's coming soon." He warns her.

Jessica looks around quickly for her purse knowing there's tissues in there then remembers that it's lying in the front seat.

"Gotta wash it anyway." She mumbles as she grabs her cape with her free hand.

Jake groans as the satin style material brushes against the sensitive head of his dick.

"Now!" He shouts.

Jessica is already moving the cape into place as she felt his load shooting its way up his shaft. As he comes, she milks his pulsating shaft feeling it come up his shaft then blast into the cape material and seeping onto her hand.

"Did you... did you just.." Jake tries to ask between gasping breaths.

Jessica nods. "A little one." She answers knowing that Jake felt her tighten around his finger that's still embedded inside her when he came. "It's very hot making you come and apparently that feeling is mutual as you demonstrated by having me hold you when I came. I can't believe how hard you got!"

"I figured that out that night at Staci's." Jake answers as he catches his breath. "When I was licking you, I almost came when you did."

"Wow." She says just as her cellphone begins to chirp.

"Perfect timing, huh?" She asks with a giggle.

"Seems like it." Jake laughs. "I guess we should get presentable and get you home."

"In a sec." She says then pulling him for a long, passionate kiss that leaves them both a little breathless for a moment.

"I cannot wait to get you back into a bed." She tells him. "It needs to happen soon."

"I've got a good feeling that it will." Jake answers. "As long as we don't wind up getting grounded, that is."

"If they try to do that, they'll just be asking for trouble." She tells him. "If they thought us getting together at Staci's was sneaky, they haven't seen anything if they try and keep us apart. I didn't just verbally smack down Patrick Greene so our parents could be the ones to split us up. It's not happening."

****

Sunday

"Something's up." Jessica whispers to Jake as the congregation of the church stands to sing.

"What?" Jake asks holding up the song book for them to share.

"I saw our parents talking just before service started" She relates.

"You think..." Jake starts to ask but notices a dirty look cast in his direction from Mrs. Grubbs, the churches oldest and crankiest parishioner. He then begins to sing the hymn but works in, "You think it's about us?" in his singing voice.

Jessica giggles and garners her own dirty look from Mrs. Grubbs but she just smiles and continues to sing.

"Probably." She sings back to Jake before the song ends and everyone sits.

After the service ends, Sarah runs from her Sunday school class up to Jessica and jumps into her outstretched arms.

"Guess what, sissy?" Sarah asks.

"What's that, Sar-bear?" Jessica asks.

"I'm going over to Tiffany's house right now!" Sarah exclaims. "How cool is that?"

"Pretty cool!" Jessica answers trying to match her little sisters enthusiasm.

"We're going to play all afternoon before mom and dad come and get me!" Sarah tells her excitedly.

Jessica turns to Jake. "I told you something was up." she tells him.

"You are as smart as you are beautiful." Jake states as Tiffany and her parents walk up with Jessica's parents.

Introductions are made to Jake and Jessica as Jake's parents walk up.

"Jessica's parents have invited us over for lunch. Isn't that nice, Jake?" Mrs. Gibson asks her son.

"It's great." Jake answers and gives Jessica a knowing look.

"Can't wait." Jessica says taking his hand and giving it a squeeze.

"We should be there no later that three." Mr. Golden tells Tiffany's parents. "If it looks like we'll be later, we'll call."

"Take your time." Tiffany's mom says. "We're delighted to have Sarah over."

"Good luck with your... thing." Tiffany's dad lets slip as he shakes Mr. Golden's hand. "We'll see you about three."

As the four of them walk away Jessica turns to her dad.

"You have a thing today, dad?" She asks with a raised eyebrow.

"He was talking about our lunch, dear." Mr. Golden says. "Speaking of which, we should probably head out if everyone's ready." Dr. Golden jumps in.

"We'll follow you guys." Mr. Gibson tells him. Jake and Jessica share a glance before being herded off to their parent respective cars.

Once they arrive at Jessica's her and Jake hurry to compare notes as their parent head inside.

"That was the quietest car ride I've ever had." Jake comments. "What about yours?"

"The same." Jessica answers.

"What's our plan now?" He asks.

She thinks for a second. "I think that we need to get this over with. I can't take this waiting."

"Agreed." Jake says taking her by the hand. "I've got your back, no matter what."

"And I've got yours." She says then gives him a quick kiss on his cheek. "Just like ripping off a band aid."

Once inside they call both sets of parents into the living room.

"So, how did you all see this going?" Jake asks them. "Divide and conquer or united front?"

"Pardon?" Mr. Golden asks.

"Jake thinks that you and Mr. Gibson will take him aside while mom and Mrs. Gibson talk to me while I think that you'll talk to us both at the same time." Jessica explains.

Dr. Golden sighs and shakes her head. "Sometimes having such a smart child is a burden, isn't it Pam?" She asks Jake's mom.

"Smart and a smart ass at times with Jake." Mr. Gibson states.

"I'm not trying to be, dad, I'm honestly not it's just that Jess and I have a lot riding on this and..." Jake starts to say.

"And you know how Jake gets sarcastic when he's nervous like he, I mean, we are now." Jessica finishes for him.

Mr. Gibson can't help but smile as he shakes his head.

"Your daughter really knows my son." He tells Dr. and Mr. Golden.

"They do make quite the pair." Dr. Golden states. "I will assume that you two know what this is about."

"We do, mom." Jessica answers.

"And we're sorry." Jake quickly adds.

"You both know that the sneaking around is the part that we're having trouble with don't you?" Mrs. Gibson asks. "The other... well you both are responsible, of age and seem to have a loving relationship that's built on trust and respect so this was bound to happen."

"Well it's still not exactly happened." Jessica corrects. "Not yet, I guess I should say but we are getting there. I can't believe that I'm talking about this right now."

"Honey, it's fine." Dr. Golden assures her. "If we had this talk when you were with Sean maybe that would have ended differently. This talk is a good thing."

"If you say so." Jessica sighs.

"It is, honey, I promise you." Her mom assures her. "We really love Jake and we like that you two are together now."

"Which is why we're not here to tell you two not to see each other, ground you or anything like that." Mr. Gibson jumps in. "Jessica, you have been an absolute godsend for Jake this year. He's working harder at school and football, pretty much everything this year but nothing has been able to wipe that smile off of his face since you walked into his life. We wouldn't dream of trying to break you two up. That said, we do have to establish some rules as you two... move forward."

"Rule number one is you cannot do anything further under this roof." Dr. Golden says letting them know that she's seen at least a little of their make out sessions on her porch. "We can't risk Sarah seeing something else that she shouldn't at her age."

"What has Sarah seen?" Jessica asks worriedly. "I thought that we've been very... uh... discrete when it came to how we were being around her?"

"You have been as far as I can tell but we just don't want any accidents." Her mom responds.

"Of any type." Jake's dad adds.

"No, sir." Jake answers.

"There won't be, Mr. Gibson." Jessica echoes.

"It's all right we just want you to be safe about this and careful with the where is all." Mrs. Gibson says. "None of us wants the embarrassment of walking in on you two."

"So nothing at our house either?" Jake asks as he sees his opportunities with Jessica disappearing.

"Not when we're there." Jake's mom tells them.

"Wes and Pam have told us that he has a conference in Norfolk this coming weekend and you'll be staying home, is that right, Jake?" Dr. Golden asks.

"Yes ma'am." Jake answers. "I've got the last game of the season then Jess and I need to do some more work on our entry into the science fair."

"It's due next Monday so it can be judged before the science fair the following Friday. Jake and I need to work most of the Friday after the game and a lot of Saturday too." Jessica answers.

"And I'm sure that work would go a lot better in a quite house without anyone else around, correct?" Jake's mom asks.

"No one?" Jake asks picking up on the not so subtle hint.

"Just you and Jess." Dr. Golden reaffirms. "Not that we're telling you two to push up any timeline that you guys have established or anything because of this, we're just saying that you'll have Jake's place to yourselves next Friday night and Saturday night."

"We could use the quiet." Jake says to Jessica.

"Especially with that project due." Jessica answers then looks at her mom. "So you are saying that I'm staying with Jake all next weekend?"

"As long as you check in periodically with us and let us that things are all right then, yes, that's what we're saying." She answers. "We trust you both to be safe and responsible about this. WE all agree that you've earned yourselves a bit of freedom after all."

****

Monday

Patrick senses a change as he walks the hallways before the first bell. He sees guys smirking when they see him, he hears the number two spoken in hushed whispers followed by raucous laughter that erupts after he passes. The group of junior varsity cheerleaders that usual do their best to bat their eyes or stick their chests out at him are laughing as he gets close.

"Morning ladies," He says as he gives them his best smile.

"Good morning," One girl answers as she holds up two fingers as if she's flashing him the Peace symbol. Patrick almost returns the gesture but the other cheerleaders begin to laugh hysterically at the double meaning of the two fingers. He scowls at the group but they only laugh louder until he barges past them.

"Sucks, doesn't it?" Michelle Pritchett asks as he starts to pass her. "Being laughed and pointed at as you walk down the hallways."

"No one's laughing at me!" He snaps at her.

"They're all laughing at you, Patrick, but at least you got your wish." She tells him.

"What wish would that be?" He asks.

"You wanted to be Jake so bad this year and now you get to experience what you did to him at your little after prom party last year." She states.

"He deserved that." Patrick states.

"It never seemed like he deserved any of the crap you slung his way but that never seemed to slow you down any." She states. "I guess now that it's truly over, you'll stop."

"Fat chance of that." He answers. "Jake is going to get his, then I'll get Jess and..."

He's not able to finish because Michelle bursts out laughing.

"What's so funny?" Jamie asks as he and Somer walk up to the pair.

"He still thinks that he can get Jessica after what happened at the party." Michelle says and begins to laugh again.

"It can happen!" Patrick argues.

She shakes her head. "No, it can't. I was there Patrick and I saw her face while she took that carefully crafted plan of yours and shredded it into confetti. Did you not see it?"

"See what?" Jamie asks.

"She wasn't smirking at him. She wasn't laughing or taking any pleasure in what she was saying. She pitied you. She took you apart in front of half the school but she didn't gloat about it, she just did it. She took you apart because you went after the guy that she loves and she was nice about it this time. Go after him again and I can guarantee that she won't be so nice." Michelle tells him.

"She wasn't so nice with me." Somer states. "I think she might kick my ass if I get within a hundred feet of Jake."

"I'd watch out then because that is one girl that you do not want to mess with." Michelle says.

"And how in the hell did she know that I had to fake it with you, Patrick?" Somer asks.

A passing trio of students freeze and look at the quartet with their eyes wide before scurrying off.

"And the hits just keep coming don't they Mr. Two Minute Man?" Michelle laughs before walking away from them.

"Why didn't you ask me that shit in the car on the way home? Why did you bring that up now?" Patrick snaps.

"You told Jamie and I to and I quote, shut the fuck up or we could walk home. My ass does not walk home!" Somer answers.

"You could have kept your mouth shut about me... that... you know." He tells her.

"Want me to fake a fucking conversation with you now, too? Why is it that I always have to fake stuff with you, Patrick? Oh wait, I know the answer to that. It's because you can't do anything as good as Jake Gibson can apparently!" She snaps back even louder than before. "I'm done with your bullshit!"

The hallway goes quiet for a moment as every head turns towards the group. Somer turns and stalks away, leaving Patrick and Jamie standing there.

"What the fuck does she know?" Patrick asks Jamie.

"She knows the same thing that I was telling you weeks ago. You need to drop this rivalry crap with Jake. It may have been fun to fuck with him in the past but now all it's doing is hurting us and that ain't cool."

"I can still win this." He argues.

Jamie nods towards the far door then shakes his head. "No, you can't."

Patrick turns and watches as Jake and Jessica walk down the hallway towards them. They stop every few steps to say hello to, slap hands with or even hug the students they come across.

"Jake!" Twanda shouts as she and Antoine exit the stairwell just a few feet from Patrick and Jamie. She hurries over to him and jumps into his arms. After a hug she kisses his cheek and whispers something to him and Jessica that Patrick and Jamie can't make out but they laugh. Antoine joins them and gives Jake a fist bump then hugs Jessica before he and Twanda head for their class. Jake and Jessica continue on even joking with a few of the teachers they pass before they disappear into Ms. Simpson's classroom.

"You saw that, right?" Jamie asks.

"I don't know what I just saw." Patrick states. "What the hell is Antoine's girl doing kissing Jake?"

"Not just that, I meant the whole thing." Jamie sighs. "Did you see how they took time to say hello to every kid they came across? Not just a nod either, they took time to stop and chat with each of them. That's why he's kicking your ass this year and why you need to stop this stupid crusade of yours." Jamie tells him. "Jessica was right when she said that none of the people at their party were going to let you tear Jake down again. I'm not sure that even you can come back when what Somer shouted out gets around so it's best if you just keep your head down at wait for all of this to blow over."

"Are you telling me to quit?" Patrick asks. "I don't fucking quit!"

"I'm trying to tell you that you need to recognize that you lost! Game over, man. Game over." Jamie quotes Aliens.

Patrick starts to argue that nothing is over but as he looks around at all the passing faces that are looking at him with glee in their eyes, he starts to wonder if maybe Jamie has a point.

****

Coach Yates slams his clipboard onto the ground as another of Patrick's passes goes well over the receiver's out stretched hands.

"Goddamn it, Patrick!" He shouts as he stomps over to the huddle. "You couldn't hit water if you fell out of a fucking boat today! The playoffs start next week and you're falling the hell apart! Run the play again and we'll keep running it until you get it right!"

Back in the huddle Scott turns to Patrick. "What the fuck is the matter with you?"

"They're fucking laughing at me!" Patrick answers.

"Who?" Scott asks.

"Everybody!" Patrick answers causing Kendall to chuckle at him. "Fuck you, Kendall!"

"Nah man, I ain't got the two minutes to spare." Kendall quips.

Patrick's eyes narrow in anger but he calls out the play.

"Play action pass, slant routes." He states.

"Play action means fake right?" Ray asks while barely containing a laugh. The rest of the players start howling with laughter.

"What in the hell is so goddamn funny?" Yates shouts. "Run the play for Christ's sake!"

Patrick doesn't repeat the play call he just breaks the huddle. He takes the snap, drops back and launches his throw... fifteen yards past the deepest receiver.

"Goddamn it!" Yates yells again.

Over where the defense is practicing, all the players look over and see a red faced Yates, yelling at Patrick.

"What in the world is going on over there?" Coach Pennington wonders aloud.

"It looks like Mr. Two minutes can't connect with his passes any better than he can with the girls. Am I right, fellas?" Des says causing all of the players to laugh except Jamie who just shakes his head.

"All right, let's get our minds back on practice." Coach Pennington tells them. "You seniors don't want to get caught looking ahead to the playoffs and lose your last game, right?"

"Right!" the defense yells back.

"All right, then. Line it up and let's run this." He nods at them then hands Jake the ball. "I take it that you know something about all this, Jake?"

Jake nods. "Something Patrick tried to do didn't exactly work out like he expected."

"Backfired on him finally, huh?" Coach Pennington asks.

"Pretty spectacularly." Jake answers.

"I never said this aloud but it couldn't have happened to a more deserving kid." He states then gives Jake a wink.

****

Friday

After going into the locker room at halftime down two touchdowns to the lowly 4-12 Winn High Wolfpack, Coach Yates pulls Jake to the side.

"I'm putting you in for the rest of the game. Greene is killing us with turnovers and hasn't come close to completing a pass all game." Yates tells Jake then pulls him in close. "But you had better run my goddamn plays or I will yank your ass right outta the game. Understood?"

Jake nods knowing that when he calls an audible it just means that he'll get to home earlier which in turn means more alone time with Jessica.

"Fine with me, Coach." Jake answers him.

Patrick doesn't take the news that he's being benched very well. He slams his helmet onto the bench then sits down with his arms folded across his chest.