New Girl in Town Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good job team." Yates says they reach the sidelines.

The extra point is good and on the ensuing kick off the Wolfpack receiver bobbles the ball again but loses it this time giving the Wildcats the ball on their nineteen yard line.

Jake reaches for his helmet but Yates hold up his hand.

"First team, hit the showers. If your on offense and haven't played in a game yet, hit the field. Victory formation."

As first team starts heading for the locker room, Jake stays on the bench.

"Didn't you hear, Coach?" Des asks. "First team to the showers."

"I heard him, Des, but I'm still second team." Jake answers.

"Jake, you've been first team all year. It just took coach too long to realize it. Get your ass to the showers so you don't keep that Wildcat of yours waiting." He tells him with a laugh.

"Does everyone know about this weekend?" Jake asks as Des pulls him to his feet.

"What's this weekend?" Des asks. "All I know is that you'd better take that girl out to the finest place in town and shower her gorgeous self with all the praise you can muster."

"That I can do." Jake answers with a laugh.

On the field, the Wildcat offense takes the snap then take a knee as the clock continues to tick down. The win leaves the Wildcats with a perfect sixteen wins, zero losses and grants them a bye in the first round of the state playoffs that start next week.

****

"What in the hell was that out there?" Patrick's dad demands to know as he corrals his son in the schools parking lot.

"I had an off night." Patrick answers. "It's fine."

"Fine? Fine!" His dad shouts. "There were recruiters in the stands and you go out there and lay a freakin' egg and it's fine huh?"

"We're in the playoffs and I'll be ready. Stop worrying so much about it." Patrick tells him. "UNC is still hot for me so yeah, dad, it's fine."

"Yates could bench you just as easy as he did tonight." his dad informs him.

"He could be he also knows that if he does then that nice car he drives that he bought from you will suddenly start having payments due on it." Patrick states. "Yates knows the game and he's not going to sit me in favor of Jake or anyone in the playoffs."

"That may be true but don't be so cocky about it." His dad warns him then looks around. "Hey, where's that hot little cheerleader that's usually hanging on your shirt tail?"

"She has plans." Patrick answers gruffly before climbing into his car. "Anything else or can I go now?"

"Aren't you waiting for that big kid that is always hanging around and drinking my beer?" He asks.

"Not if he doesn't hurry his ass up." He says then looks over at where Jamie and some other members of the defense are chatting with the recruiters. "Are we leaving or what?"

Jamie looks up at the shout then shakes his head. "Thanks of the cards, I'll... I'll be in touch." He tells the recruiters before jogging over to Patrick.

"Let's go!" Patrick snarls as he cranks his car.

"You know, you don't have to such a dick all the time." Jamie points out after Patrick peels out of the parking lot. "I got a lot of cards from those guys tonight."

"We're going to Chapel Hill." Patrick states. "You know that, who cares if you got some card from Maryland or the Little Sisters of Mount Me U. We're gonna be Tarheels, that's the plan or don't you remember?"

"I remember that we were going to covered up with pussy this year and yet here we are, alone on a fucking Friday night!" Jamie states. "What happened to that fucking plan, Patrick?"

"That's still the plan, we just need some new hunting grounds." Patrick tells him. "You want pussy tonight, then we go get some pussy. God knows the bitches at this school have all dried up."

"Not for Jake, they ain't." Jamie comments under his breath.

"What was that?" Patrick asks.

"Nothing, man. It was nothing." Jamie shakes his head. "Go ahead and take us to this pussy paradise. I'm ready to get some of these frustrations out."

"Same here, man. Same here."

****

Jake and Jessica along with her parents and Sarah are standing by Jake's car in the parking lot.

"You're parents wanted us to tell you that you played a great half, Jake." Mr. Golden tells him. "They wanted to stay and tell you themselves but..."

"But it's quite a drive to Norfolk." Jake finishes for him. "We went to Virginia Beach last year for vacation and it's about a four and a half hour drive so I understand them having to get on the road."

"Are you feeling all right after that hit, Jake?" Dr. Golden asks.

"It just knocked the wind out of me." Jake answers. "I probably won't even have a bruise thanks to the flack jacket you recommended for me."

"You don't get to get hurt, Jake." Sarah tells him.

"I'm trying my best, Sar-bear." Jake assures her.

"Try better." Sarah tells him.

Jake the rest of the family laugh at her precocious demand.

"He'll do better, Sarah." Jessica tells her. "I'm looking out for him."

"Speaking of looking out, I believe that it's getting well past a certain little girl's bedtime." Mr. Golden says. "We should be getting home."

Dr. Golden nods then gives Jessica a hug. "Call if you need anything." She tells her.

"Mom, I'll only be five minutes from home." Jessica reminds her. "We'll be fine and I promise that we'll check in with you in the morning."

"Jake, how about you help me get Jess's bag out of the back." Mr. Golden suggests to give his wife and daughter a moment.

Jake steers Sarah with him towards the trunk causing Dr. Golden to smile at him.

"He really is the most considerate young man, Jessica." She tells her.

"He's a great guy, mom." Jessica smiles. "That's why I love him."

"He certainly makes loving him feel pretty natural." Dr. Golden admits. "He'll take good care of you, baby. I know that he will."

"Mom, it's just a weekend. He won't have much time to screw up anything even if he tried." Jessica giggles.

"I meant for a lot longer than just the weekend, Jess." Dr. Golden smiles patting her daughter lovingly on her shoulder.

"Mom," Jessica starts to say but her mom shushes her.

"A mother always wants what's best for her family and that's my final word on the subject." She tells Jessica who can't help but smile.

"Are we ready?" Jake asks as he returns with Jessica's overnight bag slung over his shoulder.

"I think that we are." Jessica answers then looking questioningly at her parents. "Are we?"

"Have fun, kids." Mr. Golden tells her. "We'll see you both tomorrow."

"Call if you need anything." Dr. Golden says.

"We will." Jessica assures her then turns to Jake. "Can you give me another second with Sarah?"

He smiles at her and gives her a quick peck on her lips.

"Always." He tells her then goes to put her bag in his car.

Jessica helps Sarah climb into the back of the SUV and into her car seat.

"Comfy?" Jessica asks as Sarah settles in.

"Yep. Are you?" Sarah responds.

"Sure?" Jessica answers unsure just what Sarah is asking her. "What am I supposed to be comfy about?"

"Your sleepover with Jake." Sarah answers. "I think you'll have fun."

Jessica giggles. "I think that I probably will." She answers.

"Lots more than you did with Sean. He's a poopy head." She declares.

"He is that." Jessica laughs as she buckles Sarah in.

"I like Jake. He makes you smile all the time." Sarah says with a yawn.

Jessica leans in and kisses her on the forehead. "He does that and so do you, Sar-bear. Sweet dreams tonight."

"You too, sissy."

****

"Do you realize how impressive this is?" Jessica asks as she and Jake are seated at his dining room table. Spread out before them are several cards from the college recruiters that were at the game.

Jessica spreads her arms above the table for emphasis.

"Look at these! You've got Virginia, Clemson, Duke and NC State here, Jake." She says excitedly "This is big time!"

"Too bad that they're all around here." Jake comments.

"What does that mean?" she asks.

"You've mentioned that you were interested in UCLA didn't you?" Jake asks.

"Well yeah but..." She answers then shakes her head. "Jake, that's a conversation for some other time, don't you think?"

"I guess that depends." He answers.

"Depends on what?" She asks.

"If you're ready for bed or not?" He responds.

Jessica blows out a breath that she didn't even know she was holding in then speaks.

"Jake, I don't want to screw us up tonight. This is too important to us." She explains. "Can we start slow and see how that goes?"

Jake nods and holds out his hand. Jessica takes is and he leads her up to his bedroom. He places her bag on his dresser then takes a seat on the bed. Jessica sits beside him then turns to him.

"You'll be gentle with me, won't you, Jake?" She asks.

"I know what happened before, Jess. You know that I'm not him don't you?" He asks.

She nods her head then leans in for a kiss. Their lips meet and soon their tongue intertwine in an age old dance. After a few moments, Jessica leans back onto to the bed and pulls Jake on top of her. They remain kissing until Jessica tugs Jake's shirt up wanting him to take it off. He pulls it off and tosses it to the floor then goes back to kissing Jessica. He starts kissing his way down her neck, lingering on her hot spots before moving on. He kisses around the collar of her sweatshirt for a moment then smiles at her.

"Want me to take this off?" She asks.

"Please." He comments.

She smiles back as he leans up to give her room to sit up. She shrugs her way out of her Wildcat sweatshirt and throws it to the floor revealing a tight tank top underneath.

"No fair." Jake says but with a smile as her nipples can be seen through the thin white material indicating the lack of a bra.

"It's not?" Jessica asks as her hand casually slides over her breasts causing her nipples to to grow even more.

Jake swallows so hard that he swears there's an audible gulp that Jessica can hear. She reaches for him and pulls his lips back to hers. They kiss like this for several minutes before Jake's hands begin to wander. First they slide down her bare arms then over her taut tummy then up her side, his wrist just grazing the swell of her boob.

"Tease." She moans at him as he starts kissing his way back down her neck.

This time when he brings his hand up, he cups one of Jessica's breast while his fingertips tease her nipple. She moans as he drags his tongue down her neck then across her collarbone. His hand goes to her other breast and after teasing it, drifts down to the button on her jeans.

She gasps when it snaps open and her zipper starts to lower.

"Jake." She signs. "What are you doing?"

"Taking your pants off." He answers matter of factly. He slides down the bed and gives her tight pants a light tug. Her cute, white lace panties come into view so he leans in and kisses the spot between her belly button and the waistband.

"Lift." He tells her then proceeds to pull her jeans down her incredibly long legs. He tosses her jeans to the side then begins to kiss his way up her amazing legs. She stretches them out, squirming when he hits a sensitive area near her knee. He continues kissing and licking his way up one thigh before slipping to the other and kissing his way back down.

He smiles up at her as he kisses the top of her foot.

"You're killing me, Jake." She moans at him. One hand is under her tank top, caressing her breasts while the other is teasingly stroking her slit over her panties when gazes up her.

He smiles and kisses his way back up her legs, alternating legs as he gets closer to his prize. Jessica lets him know what she wants because as soon as his lips touch her thighs she pulls the crotch of her panties to the side, showing him her warm, wet kitty begging for his attention.

Jake licks his way up her thigh then kisses her center causing her to moan his name. He plants teasing little kisses all around her slit before taking a long and languid lick from the bottom to the top.

"Please." She urges him while fighting the urge to slide her own finger into herself.

He teases the tip of his tongue into her wetness, savoring her muted but spicy taste. Using his fingers he spreads her open so he can lick a little deeper. The taste of her is more pronounced here but not any less enticing. She rolls her hips trying to make more contact with his tongue, his fingers, anything.

While licking her, Jake reaches up and begins to slide her panties down. Eagerly she lifts her hips exposing herself before him. A thin strip of downy blonde pubic hair stretches towards her navel. Jake marvels at how soft it feels to his touch before kissing his way back down to her waiting slit.

His finger slides in easily and soon she pumping her hips in time with his strokes. He keeps his mouth pressed to her with his tongue slipping in and out while occasionally teasing her clit.

"I'm almost... there!" She shouts suddenly as her hips begin to thrash wildly.

Jake does his best to hang on and keep the pace of his finger steady while licking the spot just below her clit.

"Jake!" She shouts as she comes for him. Her hips slow their rhythm while Jake slips his finger to the other crease of her slit just keeping a slow stroke going while he kisses her there.

****

He smiles up at her from between her legs and she does her best to smile back. Her face has a glistening sheen of perspiration on it, her ponytail has long since been pulled free, leaving her blonde hair splayed out behind her head and a thankful smile beams from her lips.

"Ready for round two?" Jake asks before slipping his tongue back inside her.

"Nooo..." She sighs as sucks her clit into his mouth then giving it a soft lick.

"No?" He asks looking back up at her.

"Get your... pants off, now!" She orders him.

"After." He answers with a grin.

"After what?" She asks with her own grin teasing at the corners of her mouth just imagining what his word means.

"After this." He answers before pressing his mouth back to her slit.

He uses everything that he's learned about her body over these past few weeks to drive to the brink of her second orgasm of the night. Right as she reaches the precipice he lifts his mouth from her womanhood and smiles at her.

She glances down at him wondering why he's stopping now.

"Should I get a condom?" He asks.

"Hurry!" She pleads as her body continues to writhe. Somehow Jake manages to shed his pants and underwear while keeping his finger working in and out of Jessica.

"Drawer." He says nodding towards his bedside table.

Jessica leans over and pulls it open. She gropes around inside for a second until her fingers find a box. Quickly she pulls it from the draw and when she goes to open it, Jake's thumb brushes her clit.

She yelps and rips the box open, sending the wrapped condoms flying all over the room.

Jake starts to laugh and she shakes her head.

"Not funny." She states.

"It's a little funny." He remarks still chuckling.

"Okay, it was a little funny." She giggles. "The forecast didn't call for a condom shower I don't think."

"There was a less than twenty percent chance of those if I remember the weather forecast right." Jake laughs as he grabs one of the condoms that managed to fall right on Jessica's stomach.

"You think this is a sign." He tells her with a chuckle.

"Definitely." She answers with a smile.

Using his teeth, he pulls the package open then quickly rolls the condom over his erect cock. He maneuvers himself between Jessica's amazing legs and grasps the base of his shaft. As he slides the head of his cock over her slit, she closes her eyes and her face scrunches up like she's expecting something to hurt.

"Uh, Jess. You okay?" Jake asks.

"Mmm hmm." She answers. "This is part that hurts but it'll be fine, Jake. Really."

"Why does it hurt?" He asks confused and a little concerned.

"Well when you shove it in..." She starts to says but he stops her.

"Why would I just shove it in?" He asks.

"How else would you do it?"

"I was thinking that I'd do it kind of like this." He answers then rubs his latex covered crown over her slit. It gathers her wetness on the condom and with a small push, the crown pops into her.

"Oh god," she moans when he stops there allowing her to get used to him being in her.

"You okay, Jess?" He asks.

"I'm good... pretty great actually." She smiles at him.

He slowly works himself into her, stopping every inch to check her comfort level.

"So good." She moans. The slow advance is allowing her to mold herself around his penetrating member and is exciting her more than she thought possible.

When he's all the way inside her, Jessica pulls him down to her and kisses him passionately.

"Jake, that was... wow!" She comments.

"I didn't... hurt you, did I?" He asks.

"It feels amazing!" She enthuses. "Feeling every inch of you slowly going into me like that felt unreal. I loved it!"

She begins to roll her hips and Jake gets the message and begins slowly moving his hips. They soon find their rhythm and Jessica begins to gasp and moan.

"Yes, Jake! Yes... just like that! Like that!" She moans at him.

Her long legs wrap around his thighs and her knees lock behind them, holding him in place. She thrusts her pelvis up to meet his downward stroke and soon she's on the cusp of another orgasm.

"Oh God!" Jake groans as he feels her walls tighten around his member. "Jess... I'm gonna..."

"Come for me, Jake!" She cries out having a small orgasm when he stiffens even harder inside her.

He thrusts in deep and holds there as he fills the condom with shot after shot of semen. After resting there for a moment, he smiles down at Jessica then pulls back. He slides off the condom, ties it off then deposits it into his nearby wastebasket. He leans in and kisses Jessica passionately before lying beside her.

"I guess I'm not a virgin anymore, huh?" He jokes.

"After what you just did for me, I would have doubts that you were before if I didn't trust you so much." She laughs as she shrugs off her tank top. "For a first time, that was amazing!"

Jake admires her cute little boobs. They look perfect on her frame and her pink nipples are just begging for his attention.

He leans into kiss them but she pushes him back.

"We need to get some sleep, Jake." She tells him. "We've got an early morning tomorrow."

"I guess we do." He sighs sadly.

"Think of it this way. If we get an early start that means we should have an early finish, right?" She asks.

"Right." He nods.

"And an early finish means that we'll have even more time tomorrow afternoon and evening to... play." She states then gives him lips a playful bite.

He nods and they slip under the covers. Jake turns off his bedside lamp then pulls her naked body close to his and his newly firm erection snuggles next to her perfect ass.

"Mmm, this feels nice." Jessica tells him as she wraps her arms around his one that is holding her protectively to his bare chest.

"It really does." Jake agrees.

"Hey, Jake?" she asks rolling over to face him.

"Yes, Jess." He answers then gives her a kiss.

"For tomorrow, I'd kind of like to try a few other positions that I've read about." She says. "Would that be all right, you think?"

"Do you have any particular ones in mind?" Jake asks finding himself very intrigued by the possibilities.

"Me on top is a must." She answers quickly. "Then I was thinking you could... um... take me from... behind?"

"Doggy style you mean?" Jake asks.

"You do really like looking at my butt, right?" She asks as she feels his erection poking into her belly. "Mm, I'm taking this a definite yes."

She kisses him again then begins to stroke him underneath the blanket.

"I... I'd really love that one." He moans out.

"I think I'm going to as well." She giggles as she feels him swell in her hand.