New Plantation Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine nodded pushing to her feet. Her heart was beating erratically as Mr. Harken came near. She kept her eyes down on her work. She hadn't even seen John appear but was filled with relief and admittedly joy when she heard his voice. She visibly relaxed when her back was turned toward Harken. She wanted to smile but wouldn't dare. She kept her head down and followed John.

Mr. Harken scowled as if his prize was somehow taken from him. John ignored him as if he had no idea of his true intentions towards Jasmine. Walking her to the main house kitchen, she gripped his hand when they were far enough away. She knew what would have happened if John hadn't shown up. Jasmine said nothing during the quick walk yet she never let go of his hand and smiled when they'd reached the door.

Old Millie opened the door and looked about before acknowledging John and Jasmine. "Best comes in now girl, folks be staring and talking."

John reluctantly left Jasmine with Old Millie. He never asked if Old Millie needed the help or not. John knew she would never turn down help or good company. John smiled to himself because he knew that Mr. Harken had no real power over her either. The only person Old Millie reported to was his mother, and she was not on the plantation. Even his father stayed away from her when his wife was not on the plantation.

John went about his daily routine without so much as a nod from Mr. Harken. John knew that he would try to get his revenge tonight. John would be ready. He had his route already planned out by the time the sun had set. To John's surprise, Jasmine opened the door as soon as he was close. When the door shut, she looked like the cat who'd gotten the cream.

Jasmine threw her arms around him as soon as he was in the warm confines of her cabin. She took John by surprise yet he instinctively accepted her affection, holding her in his arms. The knowledge of what could have happened, what John had saved her from, hung between them as she held him closer. John never expected her embrace would be so passionate, but when her large brown eyes looked into his he was glad for it. He leaned in to tell her something but it was immediately forgotten as John gave into his emotions. He kissed her lips ever so softly. Jasmine relaxed into his arms from the kiss and pulled him closer. As she felt the heat of his nearness her body began to tingle.

John realized he'd gotten carried away and quickly pulled away. "I must apologize. Don't know what came over me."

Jasmine instantly missed the embrace of her savior. It was her first kiss and it still tingled on her lips. "Sorry, sah. I shouldna hugged ya likes that."

John saw the disappointment in her eyes, and wondered if she really meant it. "If I let you hug me like that, would you want that."

Jasmine looked up at him confused. Suddenly, a small smile broke across her face, "Would you be kissing me like thats again if I dids?" she said in a jestful tone.

"Would you be wanting me to?" John answered with a smile of his own.

Jasmine stepped forward until she was inches away and his breath fanned her cheek. Wordlessly, she ran her hands up his chest, past his broad shoulders and around his neck, pressing her body against him. Her gaze never left his, as if daring him. John wrapped his arms around the small of her waist, pressing her full breasts against him. He gripped her tightly, lifting her up until she had no other option than to wrap her legs around him. John then kissed her as if she was the only person he ever wanted to kiss. Jasmine sighed into their kiss as his tongue explored her mouth.

Jasmine returned John's affections with her tongue. Her thighs gripped tighter as her body coiled around his. John felt her ebony body so close as he kissed her that his own body responded, his heart beating faster, and blood flowing quickly to his groin. The moment his manhood got hard, there was no hiding it as it was firmly pressed between them.

He pulled away from the kiss embarrassed. "So sorry... I did not intend to."

Jasmine gazed at him with pure emotion. "You cans if you wants to."

John wondered what she meant. Was she saying that she wanted to have sex, or that he could have sex with her because she was his slave. "I would not want you to think..."

Jasmine cut him off by kissing him quickly. "I wants you to," she said softly, "and I knows you wants it too." She said the last looking down between them before smiling playfully.

John moved over to the bed setting Jasmine down. She set her feet on the floor as she laid back making room for him on the small cot. Jasmine lifted her dress past dark thighs stopping at their apex. She looked up at him, an expectant smile on her face. He realized he had been drinking in the sight of her bare flesh.

John leaned in and kissed her as he positioned himself between her dark legs. He cupped her face as his lips and tongue met hers. Jasmine's small hands roamed his body, stopping to undo his pants, pushing them down past his hips, and freeing his now throbbing member. Excitement rushed through them both as the need to be much closer overwhelmed them.

Jasmine's body writhed beneath him, as his hand slid up her body cupping her breast through her dress. She sighed as her hardened nipples pressed into his palm. John moved his body so that his erect manhood could find its home inside her willing love hole. As he slid it across her sex Jasmine shuddered at the sweet friction. John dipped it down so it sat at her entrance. Just as his swollen head pushed into her she gasped in pain, stiffening beneath him, if only for a second.

"Sorry, its be my first time and all." She said softly.

John realized that he was going to be her first, he knew he was no better off than she was.

"I can stop if you want?" He said already pulling away.

Jasmine smiled before kissing him again, wrapping her arms around his waist. She nodded for him to continue when their kiss was broken. He could feel her brace for the pain.

John pushed into her tightness, breaking her virginal wall with his white rod. She was a woman now, she smiled as she knew she gave it to the right man. He was kind, compassionate, brave and clever but more importantly, he made her feel like a person and not property. She would have no other for her first. John smiled back as he withdrew and slowly pushed in to the hilt. He paused there as she adjusted to being filled with his erection. It was such a foreign feeling, painful and yet it felt good to be filled with his hot, hard heat.

When Jasmine nodded her acceptance, he continued with slow and steady thrusts into her ebony love canal. Each time he pushed in, John could see the emotions of both pleasure and pain on her face. John continued to kiss her, he wanted her to know his intentions were to make sure she felt as good as she made him feel.

Jasmine couldn't tell where she ended and he began. She couldn't tell the pleasure from the pain. She was now moaning as her body accepted John's shafting, stretching her core. Her sex was now wet as she moaned in ecstasy. Although, pain was still present in her face, she clutched at him, her knees drawing up past his hips sending his cock deeper into her tight opening. Her passionate mewling never stopped in between John's passionate kisses and pounding erection. With each moan John thrusted harder, but not enough to cause her more pain. His body was going faster as he felt the peak of his ecstasy near.

John had no idea of how much time had passed, seconds or hours, but he knew that he could not last too much longer. Still continuing to thrust inside her now very slick dark entrance, he felt his own end close. Not knowing what to do, he never stopped until the end was a mere push away. John came thrusting deeply into her womb.

The moment John's seed filled Jasmine's body she threw her head back moaning at the new sensation. "Oh lord thats feels hot insides of me."

John moaned when Jasmine's kiss met his lips as he continued to thrust his steady stream inside her. Suddenly Jasmine spread legs wrapped around him, holding him tight.

"John," she moaned loudly as she came for the first time.

She didn't know what he'd done to her, but it was the best thing she had ever felt. Her whole body spasmed with ecstasy. John continued his pleasure, shooting all of his white sperm deep inside of Jasmine's willing cervix, as it gripped him in turn. As John was about pull out thinking he was finished, she held him tight, her legs wrapping around him as he felt her sex grip his erection.

"Keeps it in me. It be feeling good," she said on a breathy sigh, as tendrils of pleasure thrummed through her body.

John leaned in again to hold her face and kiss her dark full lips. Her lips were so soft as he could feel her female muscles grip him over and over. Still erect, he left himself inside of her as their tongues explored each other's mouths. Enjoying that beautiful moment, John never let his lips depart from her mouth as his manhood finally slipped out from her tight love hole.

The sound of footsteps broke through the night, interrupting their bliss. Jasmine was the first to react, pushing him away before telling him, "You gots ta leave, get dressed and go!"

John got dressed as he watched Jasmine jump up to the window to spy on who was outside, "You be in real trouble if Mista Harken catch you. Don't wants ya to be getting in troubles for me." Before he could say anything or kiss her goodbye, she shoved him out the door.

John saw the lantern in the distance move further away as he skulked back to the house and to his room. He wanted to run back and tell her he wasn't afraid of Harken but knew she was right. That night he recalled every second he had just spent with his first girl. He recalled every caress, smile and moan. He never imagined he would lose his virginity before marriage, and never to a slave.

***

John awoke to the sun beating down on his face. He had overslept and no one woke him. As he dressed and headed downstairs the sound of female laughter and the smell of breakfast greeted him. He walked in the small kitchen past the main table to see Jasmine laughing right next to Old Mille. The both of them looked giddy and not surprised to see him.

Old Millie pushed him back to the main dinner table as Jasmine grabbed a plate of food and followed. "Be sittin' before you goes outside. Made youse a hot plate too. Can't be having you leave wit out some food in yours belly."

John sat at the table and watched as Old Millie left and Jasmine passed her with a plate of food in her hands. She placed it right in front of him giving him a knowing smile before turning to walk away.

"Jasmine," he said softly, quickly grabbing her hand stopping her in her tracks. Jasmine paused to scan the room to make sure they wouldn't be disturbed. She leaned in and whispered in his ear. "Can't be talking, Misses be close by. I wants to tell you how much l likes it last night."

John smiled and tried his best to talk softly. "I can come by again."

Jasmine replied back softly as she once again scanned to the other room. "I gots to work tonight on the account of company be coming over."

"How about I come over before they get here?" John inquired.

Jasmine smiled and caressed his face. "Can't be having you do your thing in me before I works. Tooks forever for its to come out of me last night."

John felt guilty, he didn't want her thinking he was only interested in sex. That would make him no better than Harken, "I am sorry. I will leave it up to you when you're ready."

Jasmine laughed quietly to herself. "Don't be so sorry all the times. I likes when you come by. I be liking it so much when you did its inside me. I'd be ok with you coming by any nights I don't have works."

Jasmine scanned the room once again before leaning in to kiss John on the lips. This was only a small kiss but to Jasmine this was everything. She had never kissed another before John, and never wanted to kiss any other now. John could hear her and Old Millie giggling like school chums once they were left alone again.

***

John walked in on his father as he was packing some papers in his study. When John saw the bags he knew that his father would be heading off to their summer home soon. He just did not know it would be so early this year. The crop was not even close to being done, but John figured his mother was wanting company.

John's father looked up and smiled as he spoke, "Your Ma wants me to leave early. I sent for Mr. Halloway to handle the point flow and oversee the fields 'till I return for the harvest. I know you would like to stay, and I told your Ma that you're old enough to decide if you want to leave for the summer."

John knew Mr. Halloway ran one of his father's small fields by himself. John had always liked Mr. Halloway. He was a very close friend of his father and known to be a fair man.

John shook his head, "I would like to stay on, Sir. I want to handle the fields next year, and Mr. Halloway can teach me a lot."

His father smiled as he continued to stuff papers in a satchel, happy to see his son take an interest in the plantation. "Ok it's solved. I will let you stay here for the rest of the season and let you run Hannover Fields next year."

***

John left his father's study to prepare for the day. He wondered why his father was giving the main fields to Mr. Halloway, and not Mr. Harken. He also wondered why he was giving him Hannover Fields for next year's planting. John smirked knowing that was what Mr. Harken wanted. John's mind drifted back to thoughts of Jasmine and the smile on her face this morning. He felt a quick detour was in order. John collected a bouquet of what Jasmine loved the most and left it on the back kitchen door before heading off to his tutor, imagining her reaction all the way.

The day went off without any issue from Mr. Harken or his lackeys. John managed to find his way back to his room to get ready for the gathering with friends to see his father off. Most of the people showing up were just trying to get something from his father but a few came with well wishes and to bid him farewell before his departure for the season. It was always good food and company for John and missing it would be huge loss.

John did manage to sneak past the few servants setting up to get into the kitchen. There he spotted Jasmine all alone wearing a blue dress that looked very new and tidy, her hair covered in a blue wrap, and her chest pushed up by her dress. Old Millie was nowhere to be had, and Jasmine was preparing some sort of pastry. The creak of the floorboards revealed him to Jasmine who in turn lit up like a sunrise morning after a storm. "Mistah John! You be scaring the devils out of me."

John casually walked over to her as she put the pastry dough down and wiped her hands on the apron that hung off her dress. John quickly moved in for a kiss, but was rebuked with a glance before Jasmine turned away. "Mistah John, cans you give me a hands in the other room with a barrel?"

John nodded yes. Why was she so formal and off put to him? John walked over to the small room where the extra casks were stored. It was a very small room and only a few people could fit in it at any one time. Normally the room was packed during this time of year, but now was somewhat empty. The moment the two of them were in the room Jasmine closed the door before pulling him in for a passionate embrace. Lord she wanted to do that since she'd found the flowers he'd left for her. He was all that was on her mind since.

John ignoring the fact the house was filled with servants and soon to be guests and openly kissed Jasmine. Her arms tightened around him and he enjoyed the way her body molded to his. John could not help himself, he lifted her body up so she now sat on the barrel they were supposed to be getting. His lips never left hers and his hands roamed free on the back of her dress, wishing he could peel it off of her.

Jasmine reached below, happy to find John growing member in her hand. "Puts it in me quick." She said sliding the skirt of her dress up her legs.

John looked at her and then to the door behind him. It lacked any sort of lock. "We can get caught. Old Millie could walk right in."

Jasmine smiled impishly. "She done gone to help the others. I needs you bad, been thinkin' 'bout youse all day and how you loved me. I wants to feels it again."

John answered by capturing her lips with his. Jasmine fumbled with her clothing as he quickly pulled down his own clothes. John was ready to take control but he felt her grip his now solid erection. She placed it right at the entrance of her love canal urging him to push it home. John did without any further coercion, as they both gasped at the pleasure of their union. Their eyes locked as Jasmine once again was penetrated with John's white manhood.

Jasmine mewled with satisfaction as John continued to enter her moist sex. Her sighs of pleasure fueled John's passion and he kissed her as he plunged as deep as he could inside of her. Jasmine groaned into their kiss and John feared it was too much. He pulled out a little to see if it was as painful as the prior night. "If it hurts let me know."

Jasmine grinned at John's concern, she could see the powerful emotion in his deep blue eyes. Her body felt only waves of pleasure from having his thick manhood inside of her. Jasmine did manage to moan her intentions. "Be ok. Be feeling good whens you deep inside me is all. Just loves me likes you did last nights."

John kissed her again trailing his lips over her cheek and down her neck. His body was now thrusting harder as his white sex stretched her still tight love opening to his size. Each time he was fully rooted inside of her John could feel the pulse of her body as she writhed in pleasure. He could not get enough of her reactions to his thrusting. Her fingers dug into his flesh, urging him on as she whispered his name like a prayer.

John reclaimed her supple lips, muffling her moans. John couldn't tell if she was in pain or enjoying it so he broke both their kiss and his thrusting. Jasmine looked at him in despair, "Oh lords don't be stoppin'. You feels too good in me to be stopping so soons."

John returned kissing her large lips, his tongue pushing past them as he pushed back inside of her tight ebony body. Jasmine pulled him closer as her desire reached new heights. Suddenly Jasmine felt the peak of her pleasure as her body convulsed around him. John felt her love canal rapidly grip and release him as his member easily pushed in and out of her now slick entrance. Not stopping for anything now, he pounded harder knowing she was capable of it. With each moan he muffled in his mouth he felt her wet sex continue to get slicker as his own manhood sloshed back and forth inside her. Wave after wave of pleasure crashed into her with the rhythm of his thrusts.

When John finally felt he could no longer continue, for his own passion was about to release, he broke the kiss to look at her. As their eyes met Jasmine nodded, she knew her womb would once again be flooded with her owner's son's seed. Jasmine was on the verge of another climax as she sensed her body's own desire to be filled with hot potent sperm.

John thrust harder as his now throbbing prick buried deeper inside of Jasmine.

"Do it, finish insides me," she breathed close to his ear as she knew what was about to happen. John's jaw dropped as his body prepared for a momentous orgasm. His body stiffened yet his thrusting continued as pressure built and his eyes widened. Jasmine lifted her legs up, wrapping them around his body as John shuttered quickly and released his orgasm deep inside her. Jasmine kissed him as she felt each pump of his throbbing sex release its sperm in her fertile body. She kissed him with such passion as she her sex gripped and contracted around his hot shooting member.