New Plantation Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stayed like that until they'd caught their breath. Coming down from their high, John fixed his pants, while she her dress. He gave her one more kiss as she wrapped her arms tight around him.

"You be liking that donts you?" She said against his lips.

John smiled and replied. "I should say the same to you."

Jasmine chuckled as she brushed past him to the door. "Be thinking you likes the wrong things though."

John wanted to answer back but she'd already left the hidden confines of the storage room. He needed to leave quickly as to not arouse suspicion. He left the storage room not answering her his true feelings. John put his hand on the small of her back. He would pull her in for another deep embrace if he could. Jasmine knew this and gave him a smile that almost stopped his heart. He had to focus and turn for fear of walking into something.

Just as he left the room the back door opened and Old Millie walked in. John heard the faint sound of her chastising Jasmine. "Be careful girl. Belly be gettin' big and questions have to be answered." John had walked far enough away that he could not hear Jasmine's response to that.

What were his true feelings, and what would he do if the repercussions of what they were doing came to light? He didn't have answers for these questions, but he knew that he loved to make her smile.

John made his best to get ready and prepare for the night's party. He put on his good clothes and washed up from his encounter with Jasmine. By the time he'd gotten downstairs and greeted the arriving guests it had almost been two hours since he saw Jasmine. Although there were plenty of slaves serving food and drinks she wasn't among them.

John walked the room meeting and talking to the guests. He bumped into Mr. Halloway and had a good conversation about the fields he was now in charge of. When John spotted Mr. Harken he noticed the scowl he directed toward Mr. Halloway. John had no idea he held such distaste for him. That made two people he did not like, along with the assorted other groups that made his list. John often wondered who the man did like.

John grew tired of the festivities after a few hours and spared time gathering up some of the nicer dishes. He had a nice plate of both food and desserts. Stashing them in a hidden spot in the kitchen, he noticed Jasmine was still nowhere to be found. He did not want to ask Old Millie or any of the other house slaves for fear of getting her into trouble but he was beginning to worry.

John made sure that none of the glasses or the serving plates were empty though. He gathered the food to be placed on the trays as the servers came back for more. Old Millie said nothing as she finished the last of the night's food and drinks.

When most of the guest started to leave, John made his way to the front door to see them out with his father. They all said the same things in one form or another, best wishes for his father's early departure and regret that his mother could not be there. They all said their goodbyes and took to their carriages. The waiting drivers for the carriages even managed to leave in a timely manner too. All in all the night was a success except, John hadn't spotted Jasmine all night.

When his father announced he was going to bed, John gave him a hug for he knew he would not see him again. His father would leave early and he would not be awake for his departure.

John made his way to the kitchen one last time that night. He finally saw Jasmine walking in through the back door and was filled with relief until Colby walked in behind her. Old Millie saw this as well and turned to John with fear in her eyes. She knew that Jasmine was off the plantation, and she allowed it. John could have all three of them whipped for letting it happen. Jasmine ignored Old Millie's fear and rushed over to him. Before he could speak she quickly blurted out everything, "Colby took me to see my Pa!" Her eyes filled with the sweetest emotion as she took his hand in hers and continued, " I can't thanks you 'nuff for letting me knows he be safe."

John looked at her in the eyes, reading the sincerity there in, he squeezed her hand gently before turning to both Colby and Old Millie. "Don't tell anyone, and if anyone asks, Jasmine was fetching casks the whole night. Party guests drank a lot and we ran low."

Everyone in the room fell silent, for John just implicated himself in the whole scheme. John walked away for not wanting to be seen with the servants as they cleaned up, but before he left, he gave all three a big smile and took out his hidden stash of food for them. "Saved you some of the good stuff too. Guests were like a alligators tearing up the place."

John went to his room and passed out not long after that. His heart was beating so fast, he was astounded he even got to sleep. He was so nervous with Jasmine being gone. He was worried of the danger she faced leaving, and more so he feared that he would not be able to see her again. His last thoughts before sleeping was missing the smile on her face.

***

John woke up to Jasmine straddling his body. She was still wearing the same blue dress with its matching head wrap. She had a big smile on her face as her full lips pulled back over white teeth and her big eyes gleamed. She leaned down to kiss him as he still wasn't quite awake.

"Mornin' sleepy. Mastah left, and only you me and Millie ins dah house. She be at church wit dah others too. It's just us."

John smiled as he regained his thoughts and wits. "Does Old Millie know you're not going? What about the others?"

Jasmine smiled again and leapt off the bed to draw the curtains back. "Most people be going to church but be back soon seein' the storm be coming."

John could easily see the storm clouds and knew that he had the run of the house almost the entire day. Before he could say any more Jasmine was already straddling him once again. She smirked like she had something over on him. "What's got you all fired up?" John asked.

Jasmine leaned in bracing herself next to his head, her face inches from his. "You sleeps without your breeches." She whispered, giggling as she finished her comment.

She leaned back again still sitting astride him.

Amused, John said "Oh so you get to see me while I sleep, no contest?"

Jasmine once again giggled, reaching behind her to undo her dress. Once her hands were behind her, her eyes fixated on John's, as she loosened her dress and pulled it down to reveal her breasts to him. Her nervous hands quickly covered her bosom seconds after revealing her dark flesh..

John stopped her as she tried to cover herself. He slid his hand up her side and over to her other breast. His other hand released hers and moved to her back as he pulled her close to him. He felt her soft breasts for only a moment before her body arched against him. John pulled her down into a sensual kiss before he rolled them over until he was on top of her.

Jasmine relaxed beneath him, letting her hands drop to her sides. She watched him intently as he pulled more of her dress down until it was at her waist. Jasmine gave up any form of modesty and pushed the rest down until she lay completely nude beneath him. John saw her wary face as if she was expected him to reject her.

His gaze slid down to her breasts. They were soft, full and fit perfectly in John's hands. They were large yet fit her small frame. John paused just as Jasmine posed her question. "You be liking the ways I looks? Knew you be liking the way it feels when youse be inside me. Just not be thinkin you like the ways I look."

John caressed her face with the back of his hand as he answered. "I love the way you look. Thought you were the prettiest thing ever since I saw you picking those flowers."

Jasmine couldn't stop her smile. Even the way he looked at her made her stomach flutter. She placed her hand on top of his as his fingers caressed the side of her face. She raised his fingertips to her lips, pressing a kiss there before moving them to her breast. John turned his focus lower to her ebony breasts as he felt the sheer perfection of her skin. Her dark nipples adorned the tops of her breasts and were erect. John moved in, placing his mouth over their peak. He had no idea what forced him to do it, but the mere sight of them made him want a taste.

She let out a soft moan as his hot wet mouth covered her sensitive nipple. John could not stop himself as he sucked on her nipple like a newborn infant, each time getting a moan from Jasmine. She laid there sprawled naked moving in utter joy while John sucked on her dark breasts. Moving to her other nipple only made her squirm more, grinding herself against him.

When John finally broke free, he positioned himself between her legs. Jasmine smirked up at him, her nipples still teased and poking upwards, "Be showing you dem more, nows I know you like a baby wit dem."

John gave a smile and laughed, "If you show me them more then we will never get anything done."

Jasmine laughed as she now spread her legs wider. "Only thing we be gettin' done is making your thing go offs in me."

John shifted his body closer as his hands were braced to the side of Jasmine. The head of his erection was a simple push away from entering Jasmine's dark love hole. He leaned in and said "I can take it out before it does."

"Be liking it too much for youse to takes it out. Just be wantin you to takes care of me if my belly be gettin bigs from it." Jasmine said, deep emotion in her dark eyes.

John eased into Jasmine as he watched her face fill with ecstasy. Never was she more beautiful to him than in that moment as he watched her delight in having his white rod buried deep inside her.

"I always take care of those I love." He said just before kissing her.

Jasmine legs tightened around him the moment John shared his true feelings. John pushed deeper into her feeling her body shudder and grip his shaft. Slipping his tongue between her lips, he withdrew only to thrust into her again. As he continued, he felt how slick her sex was. It easily slid into her despite her love hole being so tight. Feeling her legs wrap around his waist only made him thrust harder turning her soft mewling into moans.

John did not hesitate in ripping her head wrap off as his passion was full born. The swift action revealed countless coils of black dreads that spilled over her shoulders to the bed. Jasmine pulled her head back as John's kisses no longer muffled her moans of ecstasy. John buried his hands in the mass, lifting her now uncovered head to bring her to his lips. John once again felt those soft lips that called to him. Jasmine opened up her mouth and heart as she allowed herself to moan as her love fluids coated their thighs. She pressed her hips up to meet his on every thrust sending him deeper, her sensitive nub rubbing against him. She wanted to give her white lover everything she had. Her body seized as John's efforts remained steady. She threw her head back as she felt herself reach a peak before falling off into ecstasy. Her body shuddered and tightened.

Making no precautions to the sounds being made, John kept up thrusting his hard white manhood inside Jasmine's wet sex. Her moans of joy only got louder the more his throbbing tool pounded deep. With each hard thrust she let out breathy escapes of bliss. John alternated kissing her and staring into her dark wide eyes. Jasmine returned his gazes as if they both knew the feelings that ran between them. Jasmine tried to swallow her moans but the pleasure she got from John's ramming home his white prick was too intense.

John did not know why his hard shaft was slipping inside of her so easily, almost being pushed out by her gripping muscles. The sensation of wetness almost made him stop, but the warming feeling it gave intensified the sensation of being inside her. The more he thrust the more Jasmine kissed him, her tongue pushing into his mouth, dancing with his tongue as his pulsing member bottomed out in her love canal.

John wanted to keep up his steady fast pace, but his own ecstasy was fast approaching. Jasmine held on to him so tight, and her tongue was so passionate he could not tell her he was going to fill her womb up with his seed. John continued thrusting until he could do no more. In one final push he held firm and let loose all of his potent sperm deep past her cervix. He knew at that moment that Jasmine felt it gush and spurt inside her. She fell into another orgasm, holding him tight to her. She moaned louder as her legs and vaginal wall gripped so tight around him and his shaft.

John finally broke the kiss to breath. Panting heavily, he tried to move off of Jasmine to lay next to her. Jasmine only held her legs in place, gripping his body as he tried to break free. "Nots yet. I wants it to finish." She drawled in a breathy voice.

John laughed and fell to the side. Jasmine was too weak from their lovemaking to hold her legs in place to stop him so she only kept her legs bent at the knees and lifted. He kissed her on the lips as she tried to keep her legs in the air. Laughing as she finally let go and lay exhausted next to him. "Knew you couldn't hold that for long."

Jasmine giggled and smirked back. "I may nots be able to holds it, but I knows when your thingy gets up in the morning. Be on tops of you tomorrow havings you inside me."

John moved his arm under her and pulled her into his arms. Jasmine laid her head on his chest and he kissed her there. She snuggled into him, their naked bodies slick with sweat were now entwined. He held her close as he kissed just below her ear before whispering. "I will give you anything you want. I really meant what I said before."

Jasmine grinned up at him. "Lots of things I be wantin," she said softly, "But rights now I be wantin' your thing to gets all hard again."

John kissed her full lips again and released his hold on her. "I need something to drink, while you are wanting your thing."

Jasmine smirked and nudged John as he got up from the bed. Her eyes fixated on his naked body, admiring his every slope and angle as he walked over to his night shirt. She glanced over his broad shoulders and every muscle that moved beneath his skin, to his softening manhood. Jasmine never imagined that she would be in love with her master's son, more so she could not believe he loved her too. She wanted this moment to last forever. Lord knows what could happen in the future. She just hoped it was with him.

John knew that if he turned around he would see those big eyes and smile that he loved so much, "Let me go gets the jug, I can gets it right quick." She offered when he did turn around.

As Jasmine reached for her dress, John spoke to stop her. "You said that there was nobody here. Leave the dress off for awhile."

Jasmine feigned a deep sigh, "Be thinkin' you never lets me put clothes on again. Well, the pitcher just outside the hall. So you best be looking quick cause I be back before youse knows I was even gone." she said the last chuckling.

John watched as Jasmine left the room to fetch the pitcher of water usually kept outside on a small table. Her body was formed perfection. Her rich brown skin was flawless and damp with sweat from their lovemaking. Her body showed no scars or lash marks from any forms of discipline. Her small wound dreads fell over her shoulders. John's eyes ran over her small frame as she made her way to the door. Her small waist bloomed to full hips, and her ass swayed hypnotically with her every step. Her body seemed flawless to him in every aspect.

As Jasmine came back in the room, the soft squeak of the door brought his attention back to her. Today was a rare day for them to be so nude at such a time. It was the first time he saw Jasmine without any articles of clothing obstructing his view. Her breasts were full and looked mouthwatering. The dark bush of pubic hair that covered her sex was not as thick as he assumed, clearly making out the folds of her love area as she walked through the doorway.

Jasmine placed the pitcher on the dresser, her eyes studying the contours of John's nude body as she knew he was doing of her. She looked away with a small smile when she knew she was caught. Her eyes landed on the bed in which they made love. Jasmine's eyes went from flirtatious to worried, as she saw the large stain left over from their interlude. "Oh lords no! I be in so much troubles. I so sorry. I can cleans it right quick."

Jasmine reached for her dress to find the apron still attached to it. John looked confused until he also spotted the large wet area of his bed. Just as he was about to respond to Jasmine's panic he caught sight of something else. Unconcerned about his sheets, he fixated on the folds of Jasmine's sex clearly visible between her thighs as she bent over fumbling with her dress. She tried to remove the apron to clean the soiled sheets as Johns focus was on the remnants of their lovemaking leaking past the tight lips of her sex. Her backside parted even more as she continued to fumble with the dress. John saw all of her exposed privates, and it turned him on to no end.

John quickly stepped behind Jasmine placing his hands on her hips. "They can be replaced later. Nothing to worry about now."

Jasmine stopped trying to free the apron when she felt John grip her and poised his thick member at her entrance. She realized quickly what was about to happen.

"You sure you nots mad. I can clean it's right...Oh Lords you feels so big." She said the last on a groan as John pierced her opening with his now hard manhood.

With little resistance from her slick tight hole, he pushed in easily. Her vaginal folds gave way as his leftover orgasm provided lubrication for John to have her once again.

John held her hips as his body pounded softly. Having him enter her in this new position excited her. She moaned softly as her body moved back on John, pushing his love rod deeper into her body. She withstood his passionate thrusting as John reached down, cupping her breasts and pulling her into his chest. Jasmine allowed herself to be moved as she felt him turn her head to the side to capture her lips in a kiss. Still cupping her breasts, his fingers found her erect nipple to pinch and tug on.

Jasmine moaned loudly as her own sex reacted to the beautiful sensation of being filled with John's thick white shaft. As it slipped into her at ever increasing speeds her body flooded with carnal bliss as she produced more fluid. He slipped into her easier as the wet sounds of the union and Jasmine's moans filled the air. Losing control of her body, Jasmine held onto John's hands as they teased and pleasured her pointing nipples.

John felt the warmth of her snug vaginal walls close in each time he pumped into her. The sensation of wetness was ever increasing as he continued to hear Jasmine's moans from their lovemaking. Her kisses were weakened as she gasped for the air to moan. She was overwhelmed by the sensations of their intimate love making. The feel of his lips on her neck, his fingers plucking her nipples and his thick member filling her wet hole brought Jasmine to an edge she didn't know was there.

Jasmine's grip on John's hands tightened as a warning. "Needs to stops. I haves to go..." It was too late her body convulsed and in the sheer throes of euphoria, she cried out her pleasure with abandon. John couldn't stop now if he wanted to. He felt his own manhood get covered in a strong flow of warm wetness. He, in turn, pushed deep into her from the amazing feeling and let go a sudden rush of sperm inside of Jasmine as her own orgasm continued to flow out.

John moaned out, pumping his sperm inside Jasmine's fertile bod. She quickly let go of him and covered her mouth in horror. Jasmine fell forward onto the bed as the fluids of her vagina still flowed from both John's seed, and her own orgasm.