New Plantation Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did pull away to deflect John's hands. She'd never finish bathing him if she allowed him to continue. Jasmine dunked her hand in the basin and grabbed the washcloth. "Gits up so I can cleans you. Cants be having you dirty up the sheets after I just gots new ones on the bed. Lord knows whats your thing does to me."

As John stood up in the basin, he was directly in front of a kneeling Jasmine, his limp white member now directly in front of her as she applied the washcloth to his chest. Jasmine's hand reached up as she washed away the sweat of a long day's work.

As Jasmine trailed the washcloth over John's torso, her eyes never left the white manhood that hung in front of her. The more John's body became clean, the more her hand migrated towards his love muscle. John's head fell back, allowing Jasmine ministrations to relax his worn body.

John looked down the instant Jasmine's lips touched his soft member. Fear flashed in Jasmine's eyes as they met his. He found himself anticipating her next move. John then realized she may fear his reaction. He reached down stroking her cheek to ease her worry.

Jasmine leaned into his touch and took it as a sign to continue. She continued to press feather light kisses to the tip of his white manhood. He could sense that she was thinking he was mad at her for doing such a thing. With each kiss she smiled a little because she knew it was hers and only hers. She smiled because she had a man that allows her to explore his body for her pleasure and his. Feeling suddenly more courageous, she drew the tip into her mouth.

John moaned the moment his sensitive tip was in Jasmine's hot wet mouth. She saw in his face the enjoyment she was giving and it ignited her own passion. Jasmine, letting her mouth go further down on his engorged white shaft, felt more daring by the second. The more of his prick she took into her mouth the harder John became. The harder he became the more Jasmine's body reacted and she craved more. It was not until Jasmine's mouth was filled with his solid meat that she moaned herself. The taboo of what they were doing excited them both.

Jasmine relented and moved her mouth off of John's now pulsing erection. "I cant waits any longer. Needs to have its in me now."

Jasmine stood up as John stepped out of the basin. Still wet he picked her up in his arms as she melted into their kiss. So passionate was she, she did not care where they were going. John made it to the nearby table before sitting her down on it. John pulled down the top of Jasmine's dress as she removed any barriers from under her dress.

Jasmine cupped his face and kissed him hard, her knees drawing up his leg as she prepared to be taken. John placed his throbbing erection at her entrance, guiding it into Jasmine's waiting love hole. With a slight push he easily slipped into her, making sure he was embedded deeply inside of her.

Jasmine gasped with ecstasy as her white lover filled her tight love canal. With a moan her body fell into a state of bliss. John sawed into her at a steady rhythm as Jasmines body accepted his pounding. When she leaned forward John met her with a kiss on her full lips. His hips continued their rhythm as Jasmine's sex got wetter with each thrust to compensate. Her slick love hole was almost dripping as he pummeled his member inside of her.

John moaned himself with Jasmine as they shared this amazing feeling. Their eyes locked onto each other as the sounds of their lovemaking filled the room. Jasmine had to hold onto John's shoulders as she crashed into a powerful orgasm, quickly followed by another and another.

John could feel Jasmine's love entrance grip and release him as she moaned out loud for him. With her fingers digging into his flesh, John pushed harder causing her moans to reach a fever pitch. John's freshly clean skin was now covered in sweat as he pounded his ebony slave with full intensity. Jasmine saw the emotion in John's eyes, "I love you," she moaned.

As much as Jasmine wanted to scream out, she knew she had to bite her lip. Her hands were causing red marks on John's back as she gripped him. John never stopped as he moved her close to kiss her. Jasmine suddenly spasmed in ecstasy. He knew his time was limited too, he could feel his body was preparing to expel its seed deep inside of her.

John once again broke their kiss as his own need to orgasm was at its peak. He nodded his head and smiled as Jasmine was almost to the point of crying in delight. Her now gushing sex could not keep up with John's steady stroke. John pounded harder before stopping at the point of ejaculation. He pushed in as far as Jasmine's tight love sheath would allow him, and let loose his seed. John moaned loud and Jasmine followed as she felt her womb taking in John's hot fertile sperm.

John still had his pulsing erection plunged deep inside Jasmine as he continued to empty his load. Jasmine's eyes lit up, as her body shook from bliss knowing John was finishing inside her wanting womb. She gripped him harder as she orgasmed again at the feel of her vaginal walls being coated with sperm.

Breathing heavy John stilled himself. Jasmine was smiling as she returned John's smile, and moved in for another kiss. "Needs you to be doing that to me every day, so I be the happiest person ever." she said out of breath

John was still taking deep breaths as he replied, "I will do anything you want. I love you so much."

Jasmine eyes held her seriousness even as she smiled. "I belongs to you," she sounded so sincere, "Ands I not means the facts that I be a house slave either."

John was about to move away before Jasmine prompted him to stop. "Dont pulls it out yet. I wants to feel it ins me more."

John chuckled at Jasmine's demand, picking her up off the table to carry her in front of him. With his semi hard erection still firmly in her, John walked with her up stairs. She was so light in his hands John was able to make it upstairs with his manhood never leaving her creamed love hole.

John laid her down on his bed and finally removed his member from her sex. Jasmine lifted her body up to remove her dress. Fully nude, spread in the bed of her owner's son, Jasmine propped her body up as her legs opened to reveal her wet sex. "Puts it back ins, and sees if you can go again insides of me."

John fixated on her wet love folds before climbing on the bed. He could see the remnants of their intercourse just starting to drip from her. The glistening wetness of her sex made it all to tempting for another round of love making. Her smiles and willingness made his male organ come back to life.

John climbed on top of Jasmine as their lips met again. She leaned back and John followed. Without touching his recovering erection, he moved until his body effortlessly it found its home once again. He slipped in with ease as he starting pumping again slowly.

As his body moved in and out of Jasmine's slick love hole, he was focused on her, her nearness and kissing away her wits. The more he kissed her the more he had to stop and take deep breaths.

As their bodies entwined themselves, John finally moved away and placed his hands beside her head. Thrusting deeper and faster, he was determined to finish again deep inside of her. Jasmine held onto his solid muscled arms as her moans filled the room once again. John finally leaned in with a strained look as his erection finally gave out and pushed another orgasm on Jasmine's already inseminated cervix.

Jasmine smiled as her body melted from her own pleasure as John pumped his seed into her waiting sex.

"Be thinking you likes it when you knows I am filled with you in me." she said her body still tingling from the experience.

John quickly fell upon her naked body as his lips met hers, holding her still as his male organ finished its task and slid out. "I should say the same to you."

Jasmine returned his affection, kissing him as she ran her hands over his slick heated flesh. "Loves giving you everythings, so dont be thinking you taking what I gives you."

John held onto his ebony lover as his erection finally receded and fell out of her. The exhaustion of the day's work and his exertions came crashing down on John and he fell asleep still wrapped in Jasmine legs, holding onto her naked body.

The next day John woke up in an empty bed. He decidedly didn't like the feeling and began his day. He rushed down to get ready and prepare to meet the slaves in the field. John could not get Jasmine out of his mind. He wanted to just lay naked next to her and soak in her beauty. John knew he had to push her out of his mind if he was going to get through the day.

By that afternoon John had left the fields and was heading towards the main house. As he walked down the rows of slave cabins he saw Mr. Harken.

John got closer as he heard his booming voice chastising a slave. "I've known plenty of dumb nigger wenches but you're the worst. Thinking you can hide from me in the big house."

As John was about to take off into a run he felt an arm hold him back. It came out of nowhere, but its strength stopped him fast. "Be careful of what you're doing, or about to do."

John immediately recognized Mr. Halloway's voice. He turned to see his face, before turning back towards Jasmine, fearing the worst. He saw Mr. Harken step back and Jasmine walk quickly off to the house.

John turned his attention to Mr. Halloway. "Please it's not what you think."

With a touch of disappointment in his voice he said, "It never is. But you have more to lose than Harken. He was a demon when I first met him, and he still is. Cherokee will still pay to have him killed."

John's gaze follows Jasmine as she hurried off.

Mr. Halloway finally let go and, and John followed her to the house. As he made his way to Jasmine, he made sure not to draw attention to himself as he walked as fast as he could.

John had caught up to Jasmine as she sobbed in the kitchen. When she looked up she immediately pulled him into an embrace. John knew his words were not going to comfort her, but he tried anyway. "He won't hurt you."

Jasmine looked up with wet eyes. "Says he be going to take me soons as your nots around. Says he going to makes me his nigger bitch. I knows you cants be ever wheres wit me."

John just held her to his chest. "Then I will make sure he is no longer working on this plantation."

Jasmine cried freely or of fear and relief as John's strong arms brought a sense of comfort to her. It was the first time she felt safe since John first protected her in the cabin.

After Jasmine had felt calm enough to continue the day they both returned to their work. John had a few things to handle as the fields needed help checking the trunks. The flow of salt water could destroy the crop, and the trunks were connected to the river. Jasmine needed to get supplies together from the store house to prepare for supper. She knew that she had more mouths to feed now that Mr. Halloway was here.

As John made his way back to the house he heard Jasmine scream and his mind went to racing as did his legs. His heart pounded in his chest as he feared the absolute worst. He knew that Mr. Harken was going to do something and now it was about to happen. The fear of knowing Mr. Harken had men with guns at his beck and call only made his heart pound faster.

When he got closer he saw Jasmine on her knees before Harken, surrounded by both slaves and Mr. Harken's men.

Jasmine pleaded as one of Mr. Harken's men had a whip out and ready. "I did nots do it. Please, please belives me"

John's body shook nervously as he bellowed out "Whats going on here?"

Harken walked past his men to meet John, fearing he would free Jasmine. "This young nigger girl we brought here was caught leaving the plantation a few nights ago. Going to give her the lash, so the other niggers know what's good for them."

As John felt his blood boil, Mr. Halloway brushed past a few of the hands to come see the commotion. It was too late, John's fist flew with deadly intent. His fist hit Harken in the jaw whipping his head back with its force.

Gasps erupted from on-lookers as their owner's son's temper flared for the very first time. The mild mannered boy that he once was had died and the fire in John's heart was now born as he dealt another blow to the side of Harken's head. Mr. Halloway rushed forward as Harken stepped back and pulled his knife from it's sheath. He held the blade toward Jasmine's direction as he barked at John, "She is gonna pay for that boy. I don't cares about the cost either! If you try and stop me, I will put you in the house and lock you up till your Pa comes back!"

John was fumed at his words but made no advances to finish what he started. Halloway stood between John and Harken giving Harken another target to direct his frustrations. "I don't care about how many Redcoats you killed. I will get what I want!"

As Harken turned his body toward Halloway, a firm grip on the hilt of his blade, he was met by a Pinfire revolver and a steely gaze as Halloway aimed toward him. "Dare you to pull it. I will even say something nice when they put you in the ground."

Harken let his hand slip off his knife hilt as he replied in anger. "I am in charge of punishment till. Mr. Childs gets back. Till then, this nigger is getting whipped by my hand."

Halloway looked between Jasmine's tearful eyes and the emotional displeasure John openly wore on his face. He then turned to Harken, "I am in charge of all plantations for the Childs, and if I catch you laying a hand on John I will kill you myself!"

Harken's lackeys went for their whips and knives at Halloway's threat. Halloway glared at all of them, before calling them out, "Any of you get in my way, I will scalp you all just the same. Don't think I am afraid of numbers either, the British thought the same, and look how that turned out."

John broke free and watched as Jasmine retreated back to the house. John stood there as the rest of Harken's men milled about before separating. He looked at the blood in Halloway's eyes and knew that this confrontation was far from over.

Halloway grabbed John's arm getting his undivided attention. "She will have to be punished. I just won't let that animal do it. I am sending a message to your father letting him know I plan to bring on another overseer."

John was too concerned with Jasmine to make sense of Halloway's words. He listened and walked off trying to contain his emotions in front of the few slaves that remained. John rushed back home, but made sure to not be seen rushing either. He knew he had to maintain a sense of disconnection after his outburst in front of the few slaves that did see him.

When he walked in the door Jasmine lie on the kitchen floor crying hysterically. He picked her up to comfort her, but her panic was too much to understand her contorted words. John just held and carried her off to bed. He placed her down and held her.

Thoughts on her whipping and being sold off filled her mind as Jasmine sobbed into John's embrace. Her biggest fear was being transferred to Harken's possession. She couldn't imagine the horror her life would become. The worst thought of all was never seeing John again. This was a common thing for an overseer getting put in charge of an outlying plantation. Jasmine cried until her heart was tired and her soul was weary. She cried until she fell asleep in John's arms.

John held her close, stroking her arms and body. He refused to get up. His last thoughts before falling asleep were that of trying to protect her, and knowing he failed. John knew his father had given slaves to overseers in the past, and Harken had been promised two slaves if he were ever to leave and run a plantation of his own. John knew that his father was thinking of putting him in charge of one of the smaller fields.

When John awoke Jasmine was not in his arms. He left the room calling for her, but got no response. The longer he looked the more frantic he became. With the dread of her absence in his head he dressed quickly and went to search the plantation. He was greeted by Halloway standing on the porch as if waiting for him.

"Harken is working the west field. I suggest you stay away from him. I should hear from my rider in a couple of days, and we will proceed with your father's instructions from there. Best you mind your work till he arrives."

John nodded his head and walked away. He knew he was wrong for getting involved, but more important was locating his love. Jasmine was missing, and he wanted to know she was safe. The first place he thought to look was the cabins closer to the house.

When John came upon the closer cabins, he heard Jasmine's sweet voice talking to Roman the blacksmith and was filled with relief. Roman saw him first and gave him a respectful nod before leaving.

Jasmine turned to see John, and smiled as if her day was full of hope. She tilted her head in a gesture for him to follow. John took the hint, following behind her a few paces as to not be noticed on the busy plantation. He followed her into her cabin.

Once inside John lifted her in his arms and kissed her. Jasmine returned his passion before pushing him away as if to tell him something was wrong. "Knows you be talking to Mr. Halloway. I heard from his servant that he be lookings to gets Mr. Harken fired. Just needs a replacement to takes his spot."

John smiled and nodded as he knew that this was good news. "I told you everything was going to be ok."

Jasmine kept her serious face. "Takes his spot. I wants you to. I just needs you to convince Mr. Halloway you are nots in loves wit me."

John gave a puzzled look, "I don't think he will see through my lie."

Jasmine held her lover's hands as she answered back. "I fessed up to Mr. Halloway, I lefts the plantation. Says I needs to be punished, but I wonts be solds off. I just needs you to be the one that beats me."

John shook off her hands. "I will do no such thing!"

"I needs you too. If you loves me, youse will do its. I wont ask you for nothin' else, buts I needs you to be the ones that does it. Be proving to all the folks that's you can..."

John walked off mid sentence; his head was filled with emotions and scenarios. Did she understand what she was asking him to do? He couldn't possibly hurt her and live with himself. His only concern was protecting and loving her and this went against that. Part of him knew that Jasmine was right, and that Harken would be fired. He knew that Mr. Halloway would put him in charge if he could prove himself. He just had to deal with the fact he would put the lash to his love. That she would be forever scarred. He put himself to work trying to forget the whole notion.

John avoided Jasmine, and she did the same. John made sure he worked late for the rest of the night, and spent the night in the spare house on the plantation. He knew that she would worry, but knew he had to cope with the weight of what he must do.

The next day, he decided that he would do it. The only thing keeping her on the plantation was him, and he would do anything for her. John was just shocked at how fast it was happening. The day before he was told about the idea, and now he was given the lash to do it. The whole plantation was gathered as he was going to whip his first, and possibly only, love of his life.

Mr. Harken and his men were waiting like a bunch of rabid wolves. Mr. Halloway was there with a look of anticipation. It was a look directed at Harken's men paying little attention towards the event on hand. His eyes were strained as if daring them to start trouble. Harken himself looked gruff in despair. He knew his job was on the line. That reassured John that this horrible event must be done.

John walked over to Jasmine, stopping five feet from her. One of the slaves had her tied to a post in the ground. Jasmine looked away from him, not wanting to make it harder on him, while bracing for the blows. Before John knew it, one of Harken's men stripped her dress, exposing her breasts for all to see. John's heart was pounding like thunder as his sweaty hand gripped the whip handle. In a few short moments he knew he would tear the flesh of his love before the likes of Harken and his men.