New Plantation Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John swallowed hard as his hands quickly lashed the whip against Jasmine's ebony flesh. The crack of the whip broke through the silence of the crowd followed by a blood curdling scream of agony. Jasmine's screams haunted those who saw the tear of dark skin. The second and third crack confirmed the brutal horror of what was happening. John choked back the tears as his hands now trembled. He was forever scarring the one he truly loved for a cause.

The screams of pain and agony coming from Jasmine stopped anyone who dared contend John was just putting on a show. John's tears started to flow when nothing of her once beautiful skin could be seem through the blood that poured from her wounds. John finally dropped the whip after losing count of the number of times his hand lashed his love slave.

John heard Mr. Halloway call out to Mr. Harken that he had been replaced and to pack his belongings. John knew the messenger did not arrive, and that Mr. Halloway just wanted to fire him. John retreated back to the house as Roman carried off Jasmine's limp body for medical treatment. John was now alone with his thoughts. The sound of her screams rang through his head and the sight of her dark flesh breaking was burned into his memory. John found himself sitting on the edge of the bed looking down at his hands. His hands had once brought her so much pleasure, they'd protected her, they'd held her. Now, his hands had cut and wounded her. He buried his face in his hands as the weight of what he did crashed down upon him. John found himself sobbing for the first time in years. He sobbed for his love.

John wanted to see Jasmine but was sent for by Halloway. Mr. Halloway explained to him that he was being sent to Oakfield Plantation to run things for the remainder of the season. The current overseer would help him along and then he would be in charge of the entire plantation the following season. Mr. Halloway explained that his father wanted it that way before he left for the summer.

John wanted to tell Jasmine the good news, but was unable to sneak into her cabin. He saw Harkin's men wandering, and desperate. Some of them were worried about a job, while others seemed to be looking for revenge. John just locked himself in house wondering what would come next. He knew Oakfield was a much smaller plantation and may not need for more to come with him. John ran ideas in his head of ways to ask his father to bring Jasmine with him.

The next day brought relief as Harkin was gone and most of his men with him. The ones that remained wanted a job more than revenge. Before John was able to celebrate his victory, he saw his Colby riding onto the plantation. John rarely saw his Colby ride without towing a wagon behind him.

After Colby told him of his father's wishes, he was both relived and stressed. He was now a plantation owner of his own, but he did not know of Jasmine's fate. He could not just take her, but knew he should. He also had to leave right away. Both Colby, and Halloway wanted him far away from the plantation after what happened.

John was now on his way to his new life, but he did not feel right leaving Jasmine behind. The whole time he wondered if his father knew. To John it explained why he had to leave so fast during the season. John figured Colby told him, and with Harken, it was the easiest way to diffuse the whole situation.

John settled in on his new plantation. It was much smaller than his family's main fields, and it required a lot less labor to maintain it. John was only in charge of ten slaves, who did everything on the land. There was only one other white person on the plantation when John got there. George Deriks was a simple hand that had been running the place in the chaos.

John quickly got the feel, George was capable man, and all of the slaves followed his orders without worrying about the lash. John saw that George gave a lot of freedoms to the slaves as well. John noticed how the slaves had their own gardens, and were allowed to leave on Sundays to sell their crops. It was as if John was a figurehead in all of this, while George ran the place.

John did not seem to mind being second to George in the slaves' point of view. George was more than happy to be the hand he was before John took over. It was like he was free from the burden of command. John took a few weeks to get things settled before he derived his plan of action.

John waited for the dust to settle before going back to his family's main estate. He knew he had only a few weeks before the end of the season, and his mother and father would be back. John headed off in the early afternoon, and would be back on his family's property by sunset. He wasn't afraid of who was there, but wanted to avoid any questions that might arise. To John, he still knew he had a few things to bring back too.

When John's horse got to the edge of the property, he went the rest on foot. Stopping by Jasmine's cabin first to see if she was there, John hoped for his reunion. To his surprise, it was empty, and all of her meager things were gone too.

John went into the main house through the Kitchen entrance. Hoping everyone was asleep or nobody was there to raise a fuss. With a couple of candles dimly lit, John saw Jasmine rocking on a chair, sewing. She instantly looked up in fright as John smiled as if he came to her rescue.

Although Jasmine jumped with fear, her voice sounded happy as she greeted him. "Good, Lords! You scareds me half a fright. Buts you cants be here. Mista Halloway tolds I couldn't sees you any more. Saids you Ma will sells me off rights quick if she finds out we be together. Saids if I gits pregnants wit your baby, she will rights off whips me."

Jasmine still managed to get up from her chore, as John rushed to embrace her. Putting his mouth over her to stop her worrying, and kiss her as if he had not seen her for years. "Don't worry about any of that. I came to take you back with me." John said right before his lips met hers.

John's voice cracked as he felt Jasmine cringe a little when his hands went to her back. "I am so sorry; please forgive me for what I did."

Jasmine smiled as she wiped a tear from his eye. "Be something that's needed to be done to gits rid of ole Mista Harkin."

Jasmine wrapped her arms around John in an effort to make up for all the lost embraces of their separation. Her lips parted his and their tongue entwined with passion, before her hands caressed his body.

John lifted her up before she could even protest with her hands to stop him. To John's shock, she was already reaching to unbutton his shirt as if telling him she could not wait a second longer to be taken.

John placed her right on the table holding her neck as their mouths were locked in a kiss of pure passion. Jasmine's hands were busy removing his shirt before going to her dress. John pulled down the top Jasmine's dress to reveal her ebony breasts to him. Jasmine quickly went to John's pants to free his white erection.

Jasmine gave a look of intense desire as she moved her legs up so the dark folds of her sex were now open for him to see in their full glory. When John moved forward, she placed her hands on his chest to brace herself as he was about to plunge inside of her.

John aimed his white erection in the direction of Jasmine's love hole as he looked her in the eyes. Jasmine returned his anticipation with a smile and a nod of acceptance. Jasmine's eyes opened wider, as her mouth opened with joy as she felt John's white manhood slide into her. Her sex easily accepted the intruder and lubricated it immediately as it continued to slide in.

With Jasmine's legs wrapping around his torso John gripped onto her thighs as he pumped his sex organ in and out of her. Jasmine's moans continued to get louder as her white lover pushed further into her dark love canal. She could do nothing but hold onto his arms as her love hole was being used for pleasure.

As their lips met again, John was already slamming his body against Jasmine making the table rock back and forth. Jasmine made no sound other than pleasure as his white love stick was thrusting furiously into her depths. John's eyes met hers, as Jasmine smiled and moaned knowing her love hole would soon be flooded with his seed.

John felt Jasmine clutch onto him with her legs, as she threw her head back in ecstasy. As he listened to her give a guttery moan of pleasure, he felt her wetness gripping his manshaft as he pounded her. Jasmine lifted her head back so she could see John's face again. "I needs you to finish before Mista Halloway wakes up."

John nodded his head before moving in to kiss his dark lover. He saw her smile from his kiss, and once again went to the moving his hips hard against her. As he maintained his kiss, he felt her body trembling the more his erection slid in and out of her wet sex. Knowing he was going to finish soon, he broke the kiss to smile and nod to let her know.

Jasmine smiled back as the two both knew that their love making session was going to end soon. John muffled his moan as his body pushed in one last time. Jasmine clutched him tight with her legs as she felt her vaginal walls being flooded with potent sperm.

Jasmine looked up with both delight and surprise as she her body was being inundated with John's white seed. "Oh lords, you be having a lots. I feels it filling me up."

John wanted to say something but his orgasm was so good all he could do was moan softly. As he attempted to pull out Jasmine grabbed his shoulder quickly and kept him from pulling his ejaculating hard on from her. "Thinks I will git a good lashing from the amount you puts in me."

John kissed her one last time before he fixed himself. Jasmine hopped down off the table and did the same. To John all he had to do was hide her from his parents, and wait to see if he would get caught. When Jasmine turned to him he realized he was making the right decision.

Jasmine followed John off the plantation to his tied up horse. As they rode back to John's new plantation, she wrapped her arms tight around him hoping their plan would work.

*****

I want to thank Ihartekenny for the help and inspiration, and Tigersman for editing.