New Plantation Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay626
Jay626
2,390 Followers

"So sorry! I dids not means to do that! I cleans it, please just dont be mads at me!"

John grabbed Jasmine's hands as she tried to cover her dripping sex. He pulled her hands away and lay next to her in the bed. John pulled her into his loving embrace again. "I am not mad at you. That felt amazing. I finished because it felt so good."

Jasmine saw barely concealed laughter in John's face at her panic. She giggled herself at her overreaction. Then playfully hit John. "Cant be makin me thinks I soiled myself. Be in enough troubles as it be."

John pulled her tighter into him, "What trouble? No one knows about last night."

Jasmine sat up and turned to face him. "Millie be leaving when the storm done pass. Millie say that if Misses be seeing my belly big she be askin' question. When she find out who dids it she be fixing on beatin' me for its."

John put his hand on her legs as her naked body was now in full view for him again. Seeing her soft features covered in a sheen of sweat only made him desire her more. Although his body could not perform yet, his ambitions still yearned to take her once again.

John now understood her fears. He'd never considered the repercussions of his actions but was of the mind that he'd do anything to care for her. His only concern was for her well being and desires. "Are you afraid of what might happen?"

Jasmine sighed before she answered. "Always just been me and Pah, til he been sold. Always be wanting a family of mine owns. Be even better ifs a mans I loves be giving me it. Now I haves what I really wants and mights be gettin in troubles for it."

He did know that no one would really know unless someone said something. He had an idea and it seemed plausible. "Who is to say you did not come here with a child. Everyone will believe that someone in Glenwood was responsible."

The crack of the coming storm stopped their planning. Jasmine stood up and grabbed her dress from the bed. "Best be getting ready for the storm. Millie be getting back soons anyhow. I needs to get cleaned up too. You be coming outs of me and I dont wants to make any more of a mess. Already think you had me pee myself, don't wants to add to my cleaning."

Jasmine finally pulled the apron off her dress and place it between her legs. John watched as the result of their encounter dripped down her thigh before she wiped it up with her apron. He stood in excitement as she got dressed quickly. Her breasts bounced so energetically as her body manipulated itself to get her dress on fast. Sweat still covered her face, as her dress now concealed the fact John finished in her twice.

John finally got the drink he so desperately needed. The sound of the rain and his heart beating drowned out Jasmine's hurried footsteps downstairs. John buttoned his nightshirt knowing he would have to get fixed up after going outside.

When John finally made his way to the kitchen it was almost an hour later. It was Old Millie's voice calling him. Though he knew it was for his food he expected her to mention what he was doing with Jasmine.

John sat down at the table by himself. Only Old Millie was there, and she was dressed to travel to his family's country estate for the season. He would have normally went with her but he was going to be in charge of Hannover Fields for the season.

Old Millie placed his food in front of him then handed him a glass of water before chastising him. "Best you reckon to have her sleeps at her owns place. If someone else be walking in here likes before, they would have heard you two going at it like rabbits in the Spring. Your Ma don'ts want to know her sons be messin wit the new house slave."

John knew she was right, but still could not help but feel the attraction he had towards Jasmine. "I am sorry you heard us. We will be more discrete."

John knew that his rebellious answer was going to draw ire from Old Millie. He waited for her to lash into him again. "Best you be careful of what nature can do thens." She said with more concern, "I be none bothered if she stays in the house neither. Knows who else has their eyes on her. Don't knows what you do to her, but the whole house be hearing her."

Before John could respond or even look at her, she had already left the room. John was still surprised by her lack of anger towards him. He stopped eating to overhear her scold Jasmine in the kitchen.

Making sure he was not heard he stayed to the side in case the swing door opened. "Dont be lovin' someone who can'ts be wit you the ways you wants. Knows how the boff youse feels buts it aint right wit him is alls. Not all buckrah likes him round des pahts. Just you stops messin wits him is all. Misses be know'um some ding up if she come back."

John knew that Old Millie was upset as her Gullah came up while she spoke to Jasmine. There was both anger and concern in her voice. John felt bad that Jasmine was receiving the brunt of Old Millie's lashing, he also knew not to be around when she was upset. John often remembered when she would use the switch on him, and age would not save him at all.

John heard footsteps close by and made himself scarce, quickly grabbing the bread on the plate before he made his escape. The sound of thunder and the dark clouds made it easy to hide in the house. John knew that Henry would be taking Old Millie to the family estate since Colby left with his father. Henry was just waiting for a break in the storm before leaving. John just retreated to his room to collect his thoughts and wait out the storm.

****

The storm began to break and John found himself anticipating Jasmine's return. John said his goodbyes to Old Millie the moment the sky appeared safe. He was now in charge until Mr. Halloway arrived in a few days. John waited patiently in his room for Jasmine to come. With the crack of the returning storm, John began to believe that he wouldn't see her that night. Suddenly he heard Jasmine closing the shutters. John did his best to ease her job by lighting the candles in the house, and getting the kitchen fire going again. Just as he was about to leave the kitchen he saw Jasmine coming in to fix his supper. She smiled knowing they were the only two in the house, and all the others were in for the night or had left.

John went to kiss her, but she turned her head away. She still embraced him with an affectionate hug. "Be so embarrassed knowing Millie heards me dis mornin. Didnt knows I was so loud when you were loving me."

John laughed briefly before cupping her face and finally pulling her into a kiss. Jasmine complied affectionately kissing him back as the two held each other. "She won't tell anyone, so don't get so worried. Besides, you enjoyed it."

Jasmine now rested her head on his chest. "Hopes she don't knows that I soils myself when you gets me so worked up. Be cleanin' the sheets praying no one knows."

John lifted her head up from his chest to kiss her again. "If it's all the same to you, I liked the way it felt too."

Jasmine returned to the security of his chest as her arms wrapped firmly around him. "Be feeling likes I pee whens I do its. Just gets so in to its, that it just came outs."

John chuckled at Jasmine's infinitesimal worries. "Don't vex yourself. Old Millie said you can sleep in her rooms while she is gone."

"She tolds me too. I be getting my things once the rain stops."

John pulled her in by the waist, his hands quickly sliding over her hips to grip her backside. Jasmine made no intentions on stopping him, she simply said, "Thinking you wants another go with me."

John was now feeling her soft fleshy backside though her dress. "I want you to stay in my room though. No one will be the wiser."

Jasmine lifted her head from the security of his chest. "You would wants me to sleeps wit you?"

John smiled at her wide-eyed face. Her delighted shock was breathtaking to him. "You don't have to if you don't want to."

Jasmine smiled and nodded in agreement before answering back. "Lets me go git my things quick."

***

John waited for Jasmine with only the glow of a couple of candles lighting his room. He ran out of things to do, so John sat on the edge of his bed waiting. Jasmine returned within a few minutes. When she walked in she was completely nude, not even wearing a head wrap. Her small black dreads fell over brown flawless shoulders.

Jasmine slowly approached the bed. "Be thinkin' youse likes me wit out my dress is all," She said with a shy smile.

John watched as the dim light illuminated her perfect figure as she came closer to him. He stood so she was within his grasp and embraced her in a kiss. Jasmine melted into his embrace as his hands traveled the length of her body. Even with their bodies so close she wanted to be closer. She broke their kiss before trailing them over his jaw and down his neck. Her hands made quick work of unbuttoning his shirt and ridding him of it. As her hands worked on his pants her lips trailed over his throat and down his chest. Jasmine, finally freeing his white rod from his pants, slid them down his legs trailing kisses down his body. She fell to her knees in front of him seeming to kiss everywhere except where he would not dare to imagine she would.

Jasmine looked up at him with big curious eyes as her small brown hand wrapped around his white manhood. She slowly kissed up the underside of John's erection as he hissed with pleasure. She placed a kiss on the swollen head of his erection before smiling up at him.

John pulled her up from her knees kissing her full lips before lifting her up to carry her. Her dark legs wrapped around him and her hot center pressed against his hardness. Jasmine reached between them gently gripping him and aiming for her hot tight opening. John, feeling the head of his blood filled member slide into Jasmine's tightness, slid her down his body until he was buried deep inside her.

"Lord, you be feeling so good insides me," She moaned against his skin as John slowly bounced her on his white lovestick. Jasmine moaned softly at the sensation of John slowly filling her caused her heart to race in excitement.

John carried her to the edge of the bed with his erection still buried deep inside his love. He sat on the bed, Jasmine's dark body straddling his lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she began to move her hips. Her brown eyes captured his as she found a pace that had them both panting in anticipation. John held her as she moved herself up and down his white cock, her wet sex gripping him with every stroke. Her breathy moans reached higher levels and he felt as if he could watch her all day take pleasure from him.

Jasmine gently pushed John onto his back. She had never done anything like this but knew she wanted him to enjoy everything she could offer him. A small voice inside her reminded her that this could never last. With renewed passion she leaned over kissing John. They had right now, and he would willingly give her what she wanted most. She began to ride him, plunging his hard white rod deep inside her tight opening until his pelvis lay flush to her lower lips, her clit rubbing against him with every stroke.

John ran his hands up her sides, admiring the contrast of her oaken skin to his own. Her dark thighs gripped his hips as his hands gripped hers, driving his hardness faster into her. John could see his hard white cock pounding into her dark folds and the sight turned him on.

Jasmine leaned down kissing him as she picked up her pace. Her dark sex got wetter with every stroke as John pumped up to meet her movements. It was not long before the sounds of Jasmine's moans rivaled that of the storm raging outside. John could feel her slick love hole gripping and releasing his cock as her hips continued to move on him. She leaned back and John could see her face drawn in ecstasy and her large brown breasts bounced before him. He reached for them with one hand as he leaned forward and sucked the other into his mouth.

Her thighs began to tremble around him as her sex seemed to get wetter and grip him tighter. He wasn't sure how much more of her rhythm he could take before his own release but he prayed she didn't stop.

"Its bouts ta happen." She cried bracing herself on John's shoulders. He held onto her, his mouth still teasing and sucking her tight nipples.

Jasmine's body froze as she cried out and her orgasm flowed. She continued riding John as her tight wet opening sloshed against his prick, pulsing and gripping around his swelling erection. John's release came suddenly as he held her down on his hot member and spurted stream after stream of white potent seed deep into her womb.

John held her so tight to him, as his throbbing cock gushed into her spasming hole. They held each other this way, panting and squirming as their pleasure reverberated through their joined bodies.

Jasmine rolled off of his body, laying beside him. John pulled her close and held her in his arms firmly. He wanted never to let her go or face the world that forbade him from loving her. He passed out sleeping knowing that she was next to him the whole night. Jasmine did not say anything, but cuddled her body next to John's. It was like she wanted every inch of her ebony body to touch his.

###

John awoke to a frantic Jasmine shaking him awake, "Gits up, you gots to gits up. Man down stairs be wantin you. Says he the man in charge."

John flew out of bed and rushed to make himself presentable, "Thought you would be up and wake me." He said sharply in his hurry.

Jasmine sighed knowing she'd let John down, "Sorry bout that. Be sleepin' so goods next to ya, I did not wants it to end. Guess I be fallen asleep again. Please don't be mads at me 'cause I'm terrible sorry." She said her voice breaking towards the end.

John paused when his pants were on and stepped over to a tearing Jasmine. He grabbed her in an embrace to stop her fears, "I am not mad at you. I can't be mad when I loved the feeling too. I still want it again tonight."

Jasmine gave him a small smile before pushing him away. "Best you be gettin' down stairs, now. He be waitin' on youse. Busy day today, and I needs to clean the sheets 'cause of whats we did."

***

John was already downstairs before Jasmine was finished pulling the sheets off the bed. He saw three men waiting for him in the parlor. One was an older man with roughly made clothes and the other man was a negro wearing clothes of an overseer. Mr. Halloway stood in front of both of them. He had an assortment of facial scars, and a limp in his walk. His clothes were nice, but still showed the wear and abuse of field work.

John approached and was greeted by Mr. Halloway's smile as he called out to him. "There you are! Was wondering if you had turned into one of those prissy boys at the college."

John smiled as he shook his hand and hugged him. John knew Henry Halloway his entire life. He recalled the stories he told of fighting the British and always ended by showing the evidence of his wounds. Now at an older age he'd still retained much of his past strength.

John listened to instruction and was introduced to Mr. Halloway's assistants from the other plantation. Although he was much older than the other men on the plantation, age did not seem to catch up on him. His assistants listened wordlessly as Mr. Halloway went over what new plans he was going to do. His plans were not much different than what was normally done, but his way of dealing with the slaves differed greatly.

As they all went outside to address the slaves John noted that Mr. Harken had stayed away. John knew that with Mr. Halloway here he was no longer the man in charge. John brushed away thoughts of Harken and followed the instructions of Mr. Halloway as he prepared to flood the fields.

The plantation had three large fields and John was in charge of the southernmost field. He directed the slaves on when to open the trunks and allow the water to flow out of the fields. Since every hand was needed Jasmine had to work the fields as well. John made sure she was always close by. As the day wore on John kept a close eye on Jasmine. She always seemed to catch him looking at her and would give him a small smile when no one was looking. John would smile back as she did. He saw that she was no stranger to the fields, but had been trained as a house slave.

The sun was brutal on him as it was on the rest of the slaves. The flooded fields were only kept with water for a week before today. John helped till the ground before being called away to assist the other fields.

When he came back it was late afternoon and the rest of the slaves were heading back to their normal routine. It would take the rest of the week to finish before the fields would be flooded again. The heat with the hard work took a toll on his body and John retreated back to the main house drenched in sweat.

When he stepped inside he could see Jasmine pouring water in a large basin in the kitchen. She stopped to embrace him for the first time since they woke up in the morning. Jasmine wrapped her arms around him and held tight. John picked her up briefly with the tightness of her grip.

"Been watchin' you today. I sees you starin' at me whiles I work. Tooks all I could from not running up to kiss youse. As much as I be lovin' this, you needs to bathe." John softly chuckled and proceeded to remove his shirt.

Jasmine guided him to the chair and removed his boots. When they were off she slid down his pants as he lifted himself slightly. Jasmine smiled at seeing the soft white member flop in front of her eyes. She didn't often see man parts soft, maybe once. It was amazing how one minute it could be soft but the next so incredibly hard and she knew how to flip the switch. She could even now. Jasmine mentally berated herself for her wild thoughts.

She carefully lifted it up in her hands. "Hopes you not mads bout my kissing it last nights."

John moaned slightly as her small warm hands wrapped around his manhood. "I did not know if you liked it, and was worried."

Jasmine strengthened her grip slightly forcing more blood to flow into his white member. "So... I guess your nots going to put up a fuss when I kiss its again after I cleans it."

John laughed again as he stood to get into the wash basin. "Love you too much to be mad at you, and it felt too good to put up a fuss."

Jasmine smiled bashfully as she moved aside to allow John into the wash basin. "Be wrong of you to loves me you knows. White folk be wanting us niggers to love you, but white folks shouldnt be in loves wit us. Just not rights is all."

John sat down in the basin and looked toward Jasmine trying to decipher her meaning, "So your feelings for me are not the same?"

Jasmine lifted up the washcloth and took out some soap before responding. "I loves you enough to know that you be hurting yo self loving me." Her eyes dropped to the cloth in her hands as she continued with seriousness in her tone, "Thats you need to lets me love youse and thats all."

Ignoring Jasmine's warning, John lifted her face to him looking into her eyes, there he saw love but also fear, fear of the consequences of that love. John pulled her face closer, kissing her. It was not a simple kiss to him, but a kiss from the depth of his soul. Jasmine dropped the washcloth in the basin causing a splash as she allowed herself to be pulled in closer.

John danced and circled his tongue around hers, as he felt her body go weak. Jasmine finally pulled away as she was panting from excitement.

"Please dont be doing what I thinks you doing. I cants bear to git you in trouble." she said softly her forehead leaning on his.

John smiled and pulled her close again. "Too late for that. I am already in love with you and there's no going back now."

Jasmine's eyes lit up and he kissed her again, only this time Jasmine did not pull away.

Jay626
Jay626
2,390 Followers