Newlyweds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to hold off any longer he cums in your mouth with such a copious amount that rivulets of the white cream run down your chin. The redhead releases his balls and catches the cum dripping from your chin into her mouth. She pulls his cock from your mouth and licks the last few drops from his cock before she starts kissing along your chin.

You both kiss and exchange cum before you stiffen in orgasm at the ministrations of the brunette. You roll onto the mattress as your body spasms with pleasure. The brunette and redhead continue to kiss your body until you slowly return from your ecstatic journey. They then each kiss you and the cameraman before also disappearing into the crowd. The cameraman also gives you a passionate kiss and follows the two girls.

You spy me looking at you and come over with a huge smile on your face. I suddenly realise that Nomusa is still playing with my cock and balls and I am almost hard again. You lie next to us and give me a long, passionate kiss.

Your hand plays with my nipples and then slides down to join Nomusa's in massaging my balls. You look at each other and with a knowing smile swing around and replace your hands with your mouths. Yours and Nomusa's gorgeous pussies now lie within my reach and my fingers begin exploring both of your wet lips in response.

I cannot see who is doing what to my tortured cock as one mouth sucks and licks the swollen head while another mouth sucks in and licks my balls. I push my fingers into your wet pussies and rub your swollen clits.

The sucking and licking increases in tempo and you both introduce your fingers which are pressing on my prostate and massaging my arse hole. My cock is now hard and I can feel the cum rising in my balls. Unable to hold off any longer my cock expands and forces the creamy fluid out onto my belly in a gentle flow. I can feel two sets of mouths, lips and tongues licking the cum from my cock and belly. One set of fingers squeeze my empty balls and I can feel my cock shrinking from exhaustion.

You both start kissing your way up my body and Nomusa is the first to give me a long passionate kiss, her lips and tongue tasting of cum. When we break she smiles and thanks me, telling me that I should see her at the next movie set. She rises like a cat and disappears into the now semi dark room.

You give me a brief kiss and tell me you are tired and it is time to retreat back to the cabin. In surprise I see from a clock on the wall that is three a.m. already. We rise and wander naked to our cabin. We take a quick shower together and climb into the huge bed.

You fall asleep almost instantly and I marvel at how you have changed in the last few weeks. As I drift off I wonder what the future has in store.

1...5678910