Newlyweds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly you break away from each other and both crawl across the bed towards me with knowing smiles on your faces. The two of you pull me onto the bed on my back and start sucking on my cock and fondling my balls. The pleasure of two sets of lips nibbling my shaft and kissing my swollen head is almost too much to bear and I can feel the cum beginning to rise from my balls.

Karen can also feel it and clamps her thumb and finger across the cum channel at the base of my cock, stopping any cum from getting any further and draining back into my balls. When she is satisfied that I am back in control she slides along my body and gives me a passionate tongue kiss while you are still licking my cock. She then kneels over my face, facing you, with her wet pussy only inches from my lips. My tongue licks out and runs along her wet lips before she lowers herself onto my sucking mouth.

My fingers part her pussy allowing my tongue to dart into her hot cunt which causes her to slide and grind along my face, forcing her large clit between my lips. As I suck and tongue her mini cock I feel something hot and slick sliding along my shaft and realise that you have just taken it deep inside your moist pussy. You slowly ride me up and down and I can feel every silky movement and hear every murmur of pleasure coming from your lips.

Karen leans forward, pushing her clit even further between my lips, and I feel her experienced fingers playing along my shaft and stroking your sliding pussy. I feel you also lean forward, adding another wave of pleasure at this new angle of penetration. I can then hear you and Karen kissing and the sounds of a male voice moaning in pleasure. I guess that you are both sucking and licking Jim's large cock directly above me.

With Karen's pussy juices now soaking my face she slowly lifts her body giving me one final close up of her swollen, wet lips and erect clit before kneeling next to me with her massive tits flowing on the sheet and her arse stuck in the air. I now see Jim's hard cock above me with your mouth still sucking the shiny head, now fully extended from its protective covering.

Releasing your captive you rise off my swollen cock and kneel next to me on the other side in the same position as Karen. While your breasts do not flow like Karen's you are both very erotic in this orchestrated position and I crawl behind you to take in this show of wet pussies. Jim also moves around behind you and runs his fingers along your slick skin, slightly penetrating your lips with his finger tip. You moan with a sigh of pleasure and he takes his thick shaft in his other hand before kneeling behind Karen. He slowly slides the head then the rest of his wet cock into her grasping pussy until his swinging balls hang along the top of her cunt.

Tearing my gaze away from this amazing sight I also crawl behind you and insert my hard cock all the way into your soaked pussy. We all stay still, taking in the sensations of these deep penetrations and I can feel your internal muscles massaging and kneading my shaft and head.

Silently acknowledging that Jim and Karen are the masters and we are the apprentices in this sex game we await their next move. Jim now slides his cock slowly back out and just leaves the head in between Karen's wet lips. I do the same and savour the sensation of your soft, wet flesh covering this most sensitive area. Now in tandem we take your hips in our hands and begin stroking in and out of your cunts up to our balls and back to the tip of the head.

Suddenly I feel your fingers playing with my swinging balls, massaging the cum filled nuts and rubbing on the sensitive skin just behind them. Karen is doing the same to Jim and we both naturally increase the tempo of our thrusting. Again I can feel the cum gathering for ejaculation with this pleasurable onslaught and call out that I cannot hold off any longer.

Immediately Karen pulls away from Jim, leaving his cock pointing to the sky and dripping onto the sheets with pussy juices. She crawls under you on her back until her face is directly below my swollen balls. She moves your hand and raises her head to suck on the tortured flesh until she feels cum rising into my prick ready to explode inside you. As I start to stiffen in anticipation of release she pulls my cock out of your pussy and directs the creamy cum over your arse and pussy lips, masturbating the shaft and ensuring I am fully drained. She then pushes my still hard cock back into you and lies back, taking the cum dripping from your pussy around my cock into her hungry mouth.

Not to be left out, Jim crawls around to kneel in front of you and puts his hard cock to your open mouth. Intrigued, I watch from the side as it slowly inserts itself between your lips and slides into your sucking mouth. Just as the purple head disappears between your red lips I feel my semi erect shaft being pulled from its hot cavern and being washed by a long wet tongue. I look down to see that Karen is licking cum and pussy juices from my cock. When she is satisfied that it is clean she rubs it over the cream still on your pussy and arse and then returns it to her wet tongue.

I look up to see that you have moved your head further around so that I can see Jims large shaft pulling back as he slowly fucks your mouth. He has one hand guiding your head and the other is fingering Karen's wet cunt which is wide open to his probing fingers. Your head moves back and forth in time with Jim's thrusting and I am surprised to see you take his cock almost up to his balls.

Karen has finished cleaning my now shrunken cock and slides back along the bed until her face is directly beneath your mouth full of thick wet cock. She reaches up and caresses Jim's swinging balls with one hand and your hard nipples jutting from your amber breasts with the other.

I move around and lie between Karen's spread legs, investigating her swollen, wet pussy. Totally devoid of hair the puffy lips glisten in the soft light and seem ready to part at the slightest touch. Placing a finger on each piece of flesh I open them slightly to reveal the slightly redder inner lips covered in creamy juices and concealing the dark entrance behind. I run my tongue between the parted lips, tasting her sweet nectar. I push my tongue deeper and lick along her other lips causing her to moan in appreciation.

My mouth moves further up her body until my tongue is licking around the hooded flesh hiding her mini cock. My fingers tease her clit into the open and I take it gently between my lips, licking just the tip of the small shaft. Karen bucks at this touch and moans at the sensation. I release the sensitive clit from my mouth and watch her as my wet fingers slowly massage the swollen flesh. She writhes and begins panting at this concentrated pleasure. One hand continues to squeeze Jims tightening balls while the other takes my hand and guides it over her soaked pussy. I feel my cock hardening and I start to move my swelling shaft towards Karen's pussy for a well earned fuck when Jim suddenly yells out in ecstacy.

I stop and watch as he bends back, pushing his now rock hard cock further between your sucking lips. I see his cum channel forcing the cum from his balls into your mouth and down your throat as you emit a low moan and try to drink the torrent of hot cum exploding in the back of your throat. Strands of white liquid escape around the corners of your mouth and Karen sucks them up as they fall to her upturned face.

Jim has now finished his ejaculations and starts to slide his slightly softening shaft from your mouth. As he does so more cum escapes and is quickly taken by Karen who is now licking the underside of his glistening shaft as it withdraws. When the reddish cum covered head escapes your lips you and Karen both lick along the sides and then kiss each other until the creamy liquid has gone.

Jim lies on the bed, exhausted and you and Karen both turn to me, noticing my now erect cock. You tell me that Jim's cum is not as sweet as mine but perhaps you and Karen should get a taste just to compare. You both pull me down onto my back so that my prick is now pointing along my stomach. You each slide down alongside me and I feel two sets of lips cover my shaft and begin nibbling towards the swollen head.

As I lie back and succumb to this new sensation I notice you are both lying on your sides and your pussies are within easy reach. I part your legs slightly with each hand and stroke your lips as you both concentrate on sucking and nibbling my swollen head whilst squeezing and stroking my cum filled balls. With the heady aroma of your pussies, the sensation of fingering two sets of swollen lips and the sensation of two sets of wet lips and hands working on my cock I am not able to hold on for very long. I feel the cum rising in my balls and you both sit up to watch the hot liquid erupt from my cock and land across my stomach. When I finish you both lean back over and lick up the creamy cum and you finally lick the last of it from my now soft cock head.

You both agree that my cum is sweeter than Jim's but you also agree that you are happy to suck up either.

Karen crawls over to Jim and gives him a passionate good night kiss before laying her head onto his chest and taking his soft shaft into her hand. You then come to me and also give me a passionate kiss where I taste the cum still in your mouth. We lie in a spoon position with my cock running along your arse and drift off to sleep.

On The Job Day 1

I awaken to a low moaning sound and find you are no longer there.

The room is bathed in a half light and as I look out the large windows where the sun is just rising I see Karen and Jim standing at the windows in silhouette. I realise they are both still naked and Karen is stroking his semi erect cock causing the sound in Jim's throat that awakened me. Although unable to see it I get the impression that Jim is also rubbing Karen's pussy causing her to jerk spasmodically with pleasure.

As I stare at the couple, with the golden light now giving definition to their bodies, they embrace and kiss passionately. Jim's now erect cock is trapped between their bodies and Karen slowly undulates her body against it with the tip just touching the bottom of her firm breasts. Suddenly Jim pulls her tight to him and stiffens as he ejaculates over her golden breasts and both their stomachs.

Slowly their cum covered bodies separate and Karen massages the creamy liquid into her breasts before taking Jim's hand and leading him to the bathroom.

As they go into the bathroom you come out of the guest bathroom towelling your hair which is damp from your shower. You are dressed in a small black bikini top and a small pair of shorts. You smile at my naked form still lying on the bed and suggest I should be getting ready for the trip to the film location. I point to my erect cock and tell you about what I have just seen and suggest you should do something about it.

You give me that pout I find so sexy, come over and kiss me deeply as your hand fondles my balls and your fingers softly stroke my cock. As your hand squeezes the swollen head you pull away and tell me that nothing else is happening until I get myself cleaned up and presentable for the boat trip. Getting the impression that you know more than you are telling I admit defeat and retreat to a bathroom.

After an invigorating shower I dress and come out to find a porter whisking our bags through the door. Jim is dressed in shorts and t shirt and Karen is wearing a red bikini top and matching shorts.

Jim says that the bags are being delivered to the boat and we should get going as it is a five hour trip to the island and he would like to see the shooting of the final scenes for today.

Going downstairs we are whisked away in a limo to the wharf where a large white cruiser awaits us.

As we walk down the wharf approaching the gangway I notice a stunning redhead dressed in a small red bikini bra and red shorts waiting to welcome us on board. Her large breasts cause the bra to flow with every movement and she gives Jim and Karen a welcoming kiss as they ascend the gangplank.

Once on board we are confronted by two other beautiful women similarly dressed and three well proportioned young men dressed only in red shorts directing us to the rear of the boat where there are lounges, tables and a massage area set up.

Jim explains that these are our hosts and hostesses for the trip and will provide for our every wish. He also points out other attractive people dressed in white and explains that these are the crew.

Once seated we are provided with cold drinks and snacks as the boat begins to leave the harbour. Jim further explains that all those on board are also part time actors who appear in some of his films with hopes of cracking the big time.

Once clear of the harbour the boat gradually accelerates providing a cool breeze over our hot bodies. Jim takes me to the bridge and introduces me to the captain and crew while you girls settle back for some sun. The captain advises that we can expect smooth seas and should arrive around three o'clock. He hopes we enjoy the entertainment on the way and looks forward to catching up on shore.

When we return to the lounge area I ask Jim what the entertainment will be and he laughs and tells me anything dressed in red. As I begin to ponder as to exactly what this means I see that you and Karen have dispensed with your bikini tops to catch the sun. You both have very well proportioned men dressed in red shorts rubbing suntan cream into your legs. I wonder if they have already oiled up your tits which seem to shimmer with cream.

Jim and I strip off our t-shirts and settle back to also take in some sun. He signals to the staff and the redhead is almost immediately at my side with a cold drink. She smiles as I stare at the bulging flesh restrained in the small red bikini top and I begin to realise what Jim meant.

Now the redhead and a stunning brunette serving Jim move behind us. They squirt cream over our naked chests and begin massaging it over our bodies. Their soft fingers cover our chests, playing cheekily with our nipples, and continue to the top of our shorts. I feel my cock growing slightly in anticipation of the coming entertainment but Jim suddenly sends them back to the bar and signals the two hunks at your feet.

They immediately stand and take you and Karen by the hand. Pulling you out of your lounges they lead you to the massage tables and suggest you lie on your stomachs. Once you are settled they begin a slow but sensual massage with copious amounts of oil spread over your backs. They work their way from your necks down to your bikini bottoms and back again kneading and rubbing the soft flesh.

After twenty minutes they drizzle oil over your legs and continue their work along your thighs to your feet and back to the edge of your panties. After ten minutes they run their hands over your fabric covered arses and grip the band around your hips. With a fluid movement they pull your bikini bottoms down your legs and have you both naked instantly.

You begin to get up instinctively but Karen whispers something to you and you lie back down with a giggle.

More oil is poured over your arses and runs down between your cheeks and over your pussies onto the sheet on the table. The men begin massaging the soft mounds of your arses and you both sub consciously open your legs slightly revealing more of your slick pussies.

They run a finger covered in oil to your arse holes and gently insert it. You both lift up slightly and murmur in pleasure. You seem to be enjoying the first penetration of your arse hole as the finger moves in and out. You both utter a moan when they then insert your pussies with the fingers on their other hands. As they get into a rhythm with both hands I can see yours and Karen's pussy juices flowing onto the table.

Satisfied they have you at an extreme point of pleasure they remove their hands and roll you over onto your backs.

You both lie now with legs wide open as they drip more oil across your breasts and down to your cunts. They now take your breasts into their hands, rolling and squeezing the soft flesh. They pinch your erect nipples and massage down your stomachs just above your clit. They return back to your tits without touching your pussies.

Now they push your breasts together and lower their heads to lick along the soft flesh before taking your nipples into their mouths. You both elicit moans of pleasure as they kiss and suck your sensitive globes.

Leaving your breasts they kiss along the trail to your pussies causing you to both widen your legs even further in anticipation. Again, before reaching your wet pussies, they take the oil and pour it over your legs. They massage around your pussy lips and down your thighs to your feet. They massage your feet and toes before lifting them to their mouths for some more erotic kissing.

Sensing that you have both settled a little they gently place your feet back on the table and begin walking back up alongside the table. As they move back up they lightly run their fingers of one hand along your legs, over your thighs, across your pussy lips and around your nipples. You both shudder a little at the touch and Karen reaches over to undo her lovers red shorts which fall to the deck leaving his erect dick pointing straight at her.

Prompted by Karen you do the same with your lover and I feel a twinge of jealousy at the two firm cocks which must be at least eight to nine inches long.

You both run your fingers along the straining flesh and down their ball sacks before cupping the balls in one hand and squeezing gently as if testing the amount of cum contained in their nuts. You then bring your hands back up, releasing the hanging sacks, and grip the oiled shafts, moving your hands back to the swollen heads. While you are both masturbating their enormous cocks the attendants slide their hands down to your wet pussies and insert their fingers between your swollen lips.

Using two fingers with their hands lying over your clits they also masturbate you, bringing you back to a pre orgasmic state which is obvious from the moaning and twitching of your bodies. You both roll onto your sides and take the hard cock heads into your mouths as you continue sliding your hands along the shafts.

Sensing the men are now also becoming very excited, Karen releases her cock and orders her attendant to sink it into her cunt. He places a pillow under her arse to raise her pussy and climbs onto the table to kneel between her outstretched legs. He grabs her thighs and pushes his oiled cock into her pussy until his balls are slapping her arse. He then begins rhythmically fucking her while also massaging her clit.

Your attendant looks at you expectantly and I see you are very tempted to follow Karen's lead. However you remove his cock from your mouth and tell him that he can't fuck you due to a promise. He nods in acceptance of your request but still climbs onto the table between your legs. He also places a pillow under your arse and places his cock along your pussy lips and begin sliding back and forth without inserting his cock into you. You begin to moan even louder as his cock head rubs along your exposed clit with each stroke.

Suddenly you scream out in orgasm and take his cock in your hand, jerking it rapidly and rubbing over the sensitive head. This has the desired effect and he erupts streams of cum over your mouth and chin and down your tits. Slowly he settles and his sperm now flows over your pussy before you pull him up to your mouth. After you lick the remaining strands off his dick he slides from the table and disappears into the cabin.

While you rub his cum into your body Karen screams out in her own pleasure. Unable to hold off any longer her attendant also jerks in climax and pulls his ejaculating cock from her pussy and spurts over her abdomen and cunt lips. His cock is covered in cum from inside her pussy which now flows onto the pillow and sheet. She takes his now softening cock up to her mouth and cleans the cum off before sending him away.

1...45678...10