Newlyweds

Story Info
An erotic journey into sexual awakening for a naive virgin.
34.9k words
4.38
59.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Wedding Day

I have arrived at the church early on our wedding day and while waiting in the vestry with my best man and groomsmen I reflect back twelve months when we first met.

You were at the bar with some girlfriends celebrating the end of your studies before going to University. I was with a group of friends celebrating one of many bucks' nights at that time of life.

At twenty three I was a little bored with getting the future groom drunk. I surveyed the general area and noticed you look away as I turned towards your table. Thinking nothing of it I turned back to the drunken conversation at my table.

Later that evening I glanced at the clock over the bar showing one am and saw that you were again looking my way as your group prepared to leave for the evening. This time you didn't turn away but lit up your pretty face with a smile as one of your friends guided you to the door before I could react. A little disappointed that I was too slow to follow up your interest I was grabbed by my now very drunk friends who were looking to journey to the local strip club.

Bored, sober and a little down at my missed opportunity I decided to go home. I pointed my friends in the right direction, under much protestation at my leaving before the best part of the night, and picked up my car.

As I turned the corner from the car park you and two friends were waiting for a taxi. Aware that there were very few taxis in that area at that time of night I pulled up and offered you all a lift home. You shyly began to decline but a drunken disturbance further in the taxi line erupted and you changed your mind. I happily noticed you sat in the front and you suggested we drop your friends off first.

Finally alone you shyly invited me to meet you at the beach around lunch time the next day as your friends were catering a summer picnic for end of school. I had already discovered during our drive home that you were nineteen, had no boyfriend and, while you had a large number of girlfriends, boys had not played a big part in your life due to your studies. You intended to study photography and cinema at university in the hope of eventually working behind the camera in movies and documentaries. Although not a classic beauty, you were pretty in a cute kind of way with long auburn tresses and searching brown eyes. You were intelligent and fortunately liked "rugged" looking guys a bit on the skinny side.

***********************************************************************************

After catching a few hours much needed sleep I was on my way to a highly anticipated date. Walking to the beach, I spotted you playing volley ball with some of the others. I sat on a nearby park bench mesmerised at the sight of your athletic body in a small white bikini. Your light brown tan revealed that you spent a lot of time at the beach and your bikini covered a pair of small firm breasts, around 34B, that hardly moved as you ran for the ball. Your flat stomach and small butt confirmed the almost perfect body in my mind.

Noticing me on the bench you waved and came over to take me to your party.

Suddenly I am shaken out of my reverie by my best man telling me it is time to go to the altar.

You are fashionably late and while we are awaiting your arrival I again reflect on our journey to this ceremony.

I reflect back some six months, just after you accepted my proposal of marriage. We had been to a birthday party and were steaming up the car windows outside your parent's house in the early morning hours. A little bit of alcohol made me bolder and I unhooked your bra under your blouse to release your pert breasts. Fondling them gently with one hand I began unbuttoning your blouse with the other until I was able to slide both down your arms leaving your tanned chest totally naked.

As I sucked on your small nipples and nuzzled your soft flesh I moved one hand gradually down your flat stomach to massage your sweet pussy. As I reached the top of your panties you stopped my hand and moved it back to your breasts. A little disappointed, I looked up at you to question your response. You explained that you were still a virgin and had promised yourself that you would remain so until your wedding night. You said that you loved me playing with your tits and you were looking forward to our honeymoon but would not have sex until then.

I agreed to your wishes and while we had some passionate kissing sessions we had not even got into heavy petting. I smiled at the thought of the number of times I had jerked off after taking you home. You almost relented after your twentieth birthday last month when you had drunk a little more than usual. Somehow I stopped you from going any further than a strip to your underwear even though my erect cock said otherwise.

You then tearfully told me that you were very inexperienced in sexual matters even though you had read a number of articles and books like the Kama Sutra. You cried that the only time you had even seen a live penis was when you accidentally walked into the bathroom one day when your father was shaving, still naked after his shower. Showering me in kisses you promised that after the wedding we would experience everything possible sexually and you could hardly wait to improve your sexual knowledge by whatever means necessary. You had already decided that we would take any sexual opportunity presented, no matter how strange or bizarre.

Fortunately the church organ brought me back to reality before my organ forced me to adjust my trousers.

You enter the chapel dressed in a magnificent white gown and a full sheer veil which could not fully hide your radiant smile and sparkling brown eyes which were fixed on me. Your father brings you to me and the ceremony begins.

***********************************************************************************

It is 10.30 pm. The ceremony is over and the reception has probably fizzed out.

We stand at the door to my/our unit where we will spend tonight before jetting off on our honeymoon tomorrow.

Husband and wife.

I traditionally pick you up and carry you over the threshold, kicking the door closed behind me. You grasp me tighter around the neck and lift your lips to mine for our first kiss of passion as a married couple. I stumble to the bedroom while still in your embrace and lay you on the bed.

You roll off the other side with a wicked gleam in your eyes and tell me I must wait a little longer. You go to the small suitcase you brought over yesterday and take it into the bathroom, closing the door behind you.

My cock is already hard in anticipation and I strip down to my jocks just as you come out of the bathroom, leaving the door slightly ajar to provide a little soft light in the bedroom. You are wearing a sheer black nightgown and your obviously naked body beneath is silhouetted by the light.

You come to me hesitantly and take my hands. We both seem unsure of the next step until I pull you to me for another passionate embrace. I can feel your firm breasts pushing against my naked chest and one hand slides down your silky back to cup your rounded arse. My hard cock is pushing through my underwear and is trapped against our bellies almost ready to erupt. As our tongues mingle you slide one hand between us to take hold of this tortured six inches of flesh.

Knowing your soft fingers will tip me over the edge I take your hand and lead you back to the bed. I slowly slide the straps of your nightie down your arms and it tumbles down your beautiful body until it lies pooled around your feet. Now completely naked you instinctively lie back upon the cool sheets and reveal all that I have been waiting to see and enjoy. Your small nipples surrounded by light brown aureole are as erect as my cock and your trimmed pubic hair hides your virginal pussy protected by your closed thighs.

You beckon me to join you and let out a slight gasp as you see your first erect cock when I release it from my jocks.

We lie on our sides facing each other for another delightful kiss, our bodies entwined in a one armed embrace. I feel your hot nipples burning into my chest as my cock is caressed by your soft pussy hair. Our tongues entwine and joust with each other while my hand moves down your back and massages the firm flesh of your arse. You mirror my actions and I feel your fingers play with the valley between my cheeks.

I move my chest away slightly and bring my hand over your hip and up your stomach until I have one rounded globe in my grasp. You break from our kiss and give a slight sigh. I move my lips down over your neck and gently nibble my way to your pink nipple. I suck and kiss my way around this fleshy globe and slowly push you onto your back as I move towards the other neglected tit.

While I massage your breasts with my mouth my hand moves back down your flat stomach, over your pussy hair to your hot thighs which part for my questing fingers. My fingers glide over your lower lips and find that they are covered in slippery juices flowing from your pussy. I insert a finger into your saturated cunt which produces a moan of pleasure and inspires you to take my cock in your hand.

Your fingers run lightly over my engorged shaft and head and I moan in pleasure as I feel the cum rising in my balls. Unable to contain myself any longer I roll over onto you and insert my cock head into your pussy. Passion now takes over as you pull me tight to you and before I can even enter you I explode over your pussy lips and hair.

As my cock finally slows its ejaculation and begins to soften I notice you still hold me in your arms but you have not moved nor did you cry out in pleasure. Realising that I have been too quick for your first time I whisper apologies and promise that next time will be better when I have more control. You whisper back that it is all right but I sense the disappointment in your voice.

You rise to go to the bathroom and I roll onto my side, disappointed that I have spoilt your wedding night. I realise that technically we haven't even consummated our marriage and you are still a virgin. You return to bed and cuddle up to me in spoon fashion quietly telling me everything is all right as you run your fingers over my chest and nipples. We gradually drift off to sleep and I dream of making love to you for hours, not minutes.

Honeymoon Day 1

I awaken in the dimmed light coming from the bathroom and look at the bedside clock.

2.00 am.

I realise I have been drawn from my slumber by the feel of soft fingers playing with my half erect cock. Realising I am awake you roll over until your breasts are crushed between our chests and you nibble along my lips.

I ask if I am forgiven and you tell me it depends on what happens next. We kiss deeply while you still fondle me in the hope of achieving a more perfect session of lovemaking.

Although your fingers are creating a delightful sensation I am now in control and decide that I should treat you to your first orgasm. I roll you onto your back so you must let me go. Only our lips are now together as I move my body slightly away. I nibble along your bottom lip and gently kiss along your cheek to your ear lobe. You move your head slightly to give me easier access and catch your breath as I nibble along your ear and down to your neck.

You arch your head back and surrender your slender neck to me. The occasional whimper of pleasure comes from your stretched throat as I kiss around your neck, under your chin and quickly back to your bottom lip before returning my travel along your neck.

You run your arm under me and attempt to pull me onto you. I resist and you are content to run your fingers along my back and over my arse enjoying these new sensations. My journey continues down to your soft chest where I can just make out the swell of your pert breasts in the half light. I lightly kiss my way down the outside swell of the nearest breast and then work my way to the centre. I am greeted by a sharp intake of breath as I take your swollen nipple between my lips and suckle it until the tip is in my mouth. My tongue washes over it as I pull slightly stretching it away from your breast. You moan in pleasure and your nails dig into my arse.

I feel your other hand on the back of my head and you direct me to the other breast for similar treatment. I rise onto my knees, adjacent to your body and take each breast in one hand, pushing them together so I can kiss down the valley to the underside of first one, then the other.

My new position now allows your hand to slide further down my arse until your fingers find my swollen balls swinging in the near darkness. You gently squeeze and caress them as I now kiss my way down your flat stomach until the soft pussy hairs tickle my lips. I move one hand down over your hip and run it over to your inner thigh to find that your legs are open in invitation.

While this hand strokes first one thigh and then the other my mouth stops to nuzzle and gently pull your pussy hairs with my teeth which produces further whimpers of pleasure and a tightening of your fingers around my balls. My other hand takes over from my mouth as I continue down the trimmed area until I reach the smooth flesh of your upper thigh. I push your legs further apart and can smell that special scent of juices flowing from your pussy. My fingers move up to the flesh just under your lips and confirm the wetness I can sense flowing to the sheets.

Just as you are about to take my now swollen cock in your hand I move to kneel between your legs, just inches from my goal. Both of your hands now take my head and pull me quickly to you. I can only see shadows but my tongue now takes control and licks your wet lips from the bottom to just before your clit. A shiver runs through your body as I gently ease a finger into your soaked pussy while sucking on your engorged lips. Another finger joins the first and pushes further into your tight vagina. Both feel as if they are trapped in a velvet vice.

You are now breathing faster and writhing a little as my fingers penetrate even further, searching out your pleasure centres. My tongue reaches out and tickles the top of your clitoris. Your body reacts with a slight jerk and another, louder moan of pleasure. Sensing that you are near the edge I lick around and over your clit while my fingers move in rhythm with your arching body. Suddenly you convulse in orgasm pulling my face hard into your pussy as you scream in ecstasy.

Your body rises and falls with each climactic moment, rubbing your pussy along my face and pulling my fingers further into you, your juices running down my chin onto your arse.

As you slowly subside from your pleasure I take my swollen cock and run the head up and down your pussy lips, soaking it in your natural lubrication. Suddenly you push my hand away and take the now wet shaft in your fingers. You pull me in a little further until my swollen head is nestled just inside your lips. Unable to see in the light we both stay still enjoying this new sensation.

I now move up over you, hovering on my hands and knees with my cock ready to push further into you and my chest ready to crush your breasts. Your hand maintains its control and keeps me just inside. I bend my head to crush your lips with mine and I push my groin a little closer to yours.

My cock head is now fully inserted and you gasp, whispering it is too big. I whisper that it will be fine and I will take it slowly so you will enjoy it. You remove your hand in total trust and rest both hands on my hips as you concentrate on this momentous occasion. I now rest my upper body on my elbows so that I am now covering your breasts with my flesh.

I slowly push a little further into you. Your hands move over my body in nervous tension as your breathing quickens. I continue to push until suddenly my balls are resting on your arse while my shaft is fully inserted. Your hands cup my arse cheeks and force me to lie still as you savour this new sensation. You kiss me deeply inserting your tongue far into my mouth in response to my insertion into your pussy.

Suddenly you decide and as we break away from our kiss you tell me to fuck you slowly and allow me full control. Your fingers are now like butterflies on my arse cheeks and I slowly pull out to the tip of the head and then back in, rotating a little trying to further stimulate your clit.

You again rest your hands on my arse cheeks as I get into a slow and sexy rhythm. Each push puts a little pressure on your clit and I sense your breathing changing as another orgasm begins to build in your centre. You are now starting to pull me in with your hands and lift your pussy to my increasingly faster strokes. You now control our lovemaking and your body rises and falls ever faster as your breathing intensifies and you are calling to me to fuck you harder.

Suddenly you pull me hard into your rising cunt and hold me tight as you scream in ecstasy while your pussy milks my hard shaft and throbbing head. I can no longer hold on and my cock expands and shoots my hot cum into your sucking cunt. Our joined bodies jerk a little as we both relax from the released tension and your hands pull my head down for another passionate kiss. I lie along your body keeping the weight on my arms. I feel the cum dribbling out of your pussy around my shrinking cock and running down my balls resting along your arse.

You whisper to me that all is forgiven and we roll onto our sides facing each other as we both drift back off to sleep, my cock head still comfortably just inside your pussy lips.

***********************************************************************************

The hot sun coming through the bedroom window reminds us that we have slept in and we only have a short time to get to the airport for our flight to the resort.

We each throw on a robe and have a quick breakfast before heading for the shower. Due to the time we have decided that we will need to share the shower, not that this would be unwelcome at any time.

While I shampoo my hair you lather up my back and shoulders before reaching a soapy hand around my hip and grasping my cock. Your hand masturbates me and I realise that you really do want to enjoy every possible sexual experience. Knowing that we don't have the time to fully enjoy this I reluctantly remove your hand, soap you up back and front, rinse you down and kick you out to dry off with a playful tap on your wonderful backside.

We hurriedly dress, pack and find a taxi to the airport. Arriving with a little time to spare we find that our flight has been delayed two hours due to storms. I reflect back on the lost opportunity in the shower with a rueful chuckle.

We eventually arrive three hours late and by the time we check in and find a meal it is almost 11 pm. Although we both climb into bed naked the hectic day has caught up to us and we drift off to sleep cuddled together spoon fashion with my soft cock running along your arse crack.

Honeymoon Day 2

I open my eyes to mere slits to take in the early morning half light as you softly slide down the king size bed, taking the covering sheet with you.

This is our first honeymoon morning and you are already surprising me. I decide to remain "asleep" on my back to see what you have in store this warm summer morning. At twenty and a virgin until our wedding night you appear to be on a mission of exploration in terms of your newfound sexuality.

You stop at my chest and blow gently on my nipple which responds with a slight swell. You appear unsure as to whether to go further and your tongue flicks out to touch the swollen flesh as your eyes quickly look to see if I am awake.

Satisfied that I am still asleep you decide to travel further down the bed.

You curl your sensuous body around until your face is directly over my sleeping cock. I can feel your hot breath as you study the small wrinkled organ lying upon its nest of dark pubic hair. Your long brown hair falls over my thighs as you move a little further down to view the long hanging balls falling between my partly open legs.