Newlyweds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gradually kiss my way down your back, leaving a trail of pre-cum over your arse. When I get this far I release your breasts and squeeze your arse cheeks together so I can lick down the valley. I kiss your arse hole and lick my way down one thigh to your feet and again take your toes between my lips. This time I spread your legs and am treated to the beautiful sight of your wet pussy inviting my ready cock. I then make my way up your other leg and when I reach your cunt I slide a hand under your belly to raise you onto your knees.

You are now breathless with anticipation as I slide under your pussy and raise my questing lips to you. I nibble along your pussy lips, generating small spasms from your body until I reach your now erect clitoris. I put my arms around your hips and pull your body down onto my face, holding you there while I lick your lips and clit as your juices flow over my mouth. You try to pull away from the pure pleasure and you arch your body as you scream in ecstacy. Your pussy pulsates and tries to suck in my tongue to no avail.

You call out for me to fuck you and release my load into your hot pussy. I release your hips, push you back up onto your knees and take you from behind. I slam my swollen organ into your dripping cunt and revel in the feeling of my oil and juice covered cock sliding between your tight lips. My balls swing in the air as I ram in and out, my hands using your hips as leverage.

Knowing that I won't be able to hold back much longer I move one hand to your clit and massage it gently. Your pussy responds by sucking on my cock trying to draw out the cum from my swinging balls. You also react by taking my balls in one hand and massaging and milking them.

I release your hard clit and again grab your hips as I start to stroke ever faster. While my engorged cock probes in and out of your sweet pussy you hold my balls steady, stretching the sensitive sacks one way then the other until I can hold off no longer.

I ram my hard cock in as far as I can and stiffen in orgasm as my hot cum rushes from my balls and explodes inside you. My cockhead expands and contracts at each ejaculation and we both scream in ecstacy at this eruption of pleasure. You release my now empty sacks and collapse in exhaustion onto the bed. As you subside, my cock pulls out of you followed by a small stream of milky cum. I lie on top of you with my softening prick now nestled between your open legs just at the entrance of your wet pussy.

I kiss you with love along your exposed ear lobes, neck and shoulders before rolling off and lying next to you. You roll onto your side and pull yourself to me until we are as one with your breasts squashing against my chest and my cock teasing your clit.

You smile as you drift off to sleep in all your naked glory.

Honeymoon Day 6

I feel as if I am in a nightmare. I can hardly breathe and my chest feels as if there is a heavy weight upon it, pushing out my last gasps.

Am I having a heart attack?

I struggle to open my eyes and see your beautiful face just inches from mine. I suddenly realise that you are lying on top of me. You have rubbed some more massage cream over us and you are waking me up with a sensual slow body rub.

In between a number of long and slow kisses, nibbles on lips and ears I come out of sleep to feel that you are lying along my whole body. Your arms extend beyond my head and are slowly moving your body a matter of inches back and forth. I feel your nipples moving against my nipples and your pussy lips sliding along my still sleepy cock. Your pussy hair occasionally tickles my cock head and I close my eyes to take in the sensation.

After some minutes you realise that I am not getting any harder and start to whisper into my ear. You tell me what you have in mind in the next hour and what you want to try in the future. You tease me with verbal images of Karen on the end of my cock, tits bouncing and pussy sucking me in. I eventually tell you that I really love the sound of all this but I think my poor prick is worn out.

You pout at this news and then tell me that you will just have to try something else, because you are way too randy to give up now. You quickly roll off me and turn around so your wet pussy is again directly above my face. You now lower your whole body back down so that my lips and tongue are able to suck and lick along your entire slit to your slightly extended nub. I feel your hot breath now on my cock and think back to your examination only days ago. This causes a slight thickening which encourages you to continue.

While I continue licking your wet pussy you take my whole cock into your mouth and allow your tongue to flow around the soft flesh in a failed effort at resurrection. You release it from your mouth with a slight pop and use your hands over the reddened flesh and hanging balls, still to no avail. Frustrated and rejected you roll off the bed and accuse me of no longer having any feelings for you. You reject my attempts to explain that sometimes pricks just won't go up and I need a little time to gather my strength.

You put on your new bikini and a shift, take up a towel and your bag and head for the door. You tell me that you are going to the beach to sunbathe and slam the door closed.

Stunned by this turn of events, and our first fight, I lie there trying to fathom the female mind. Turning on the TV I flick to the adult channel and find I can't even get a reaction to the fuck fest being presented there. Now a little concerned I dress in board shorts and t shirt and proceed to go for a walk around the pool area where there are a number of almost naked beauties. Again, no affect and just as I am becoming very depressed about the whole matter my cell phone rings.

It is Jim ringing to tell me that he has been contacted by Karen who has told him what happened. Apparently she has met you on the beach and is trying to sort things out. He suggests we meet for a drink at the bar in his hotel and when Karen has made peace she will let him know and we will go over.

I find Jim in the bar talking to a stunning blonde dressed in very short shorts and a tight t shirt which suggests that she is not wearing any underwear. Jim calls me over and gives the blonde a peck on the lips as she leaves by the same entrance. She gives me a sultry smile as she walks past and I cannot help but watch her walk out the door. Looking around I can see that I am not the only one that appreciated the well tanned body.

Jim buys me a drink and tells me that she is one of his newer actresses who will be filming at a private island over the next few weeks. He suggests I am not a total lost cause by the way I watched her leave and I notice that my prick has thickened a little just at the thought of her in her acting role.

Over a couple of drinks and around interruptions from people who are obviously involved in the new movie, Jim tells me a little of his operation. His company makes up to six quality adult movies per year and they are always overseen by he and Karen. All prospective scripts are vetted by Karen and must provide a reasonable story line and realistic fuck scenes that their viewers can relate to. They try to introduce new stars each venture which guarantees an ever interested audience. With Karen's input the movies tend to appeal to a wider female audience although there is still plenty to raise a cock or two. He and Karen will be going to the island tomorrow to keep an eye on the production and their new stars.

It is mid afternoon when Karen rings and gives the all clear. Jim and I finish our drinks and wander down to the beach where we see a small crowd gathered on the sand. To my surprise I see you, Karen and the blonde from the bar, all topless and a well proportioned male in his early twenties sitting on the sand with you. A small appreciative crowd has gathered around to meet your companions who are a little better known than I had appreciated.

Your small tits are no match for the larger tanned breasts of the other two but the rest of your body, which is naked except for a small strip of material over your pussy, is perfect. You give me a smile as we come through the crowd and introduce me to Kayla and Trent who are obviously on show. As Jim and I sit on the sand I notice that there are as many female admirers as male which confirms Jim's comments at the bar.

Kayla and Trent stand to speak to their fans and sign autographs. I take in Kayla's stunning body, which is only clothed in a very small G string and notice that you are taking in Trent's body which is also very lightly clad in a small pair of briefs. As he turns I hear you gasp as you notice the bulge in the front of his briefs. The outline of his soft cock is larger than mine erect and I can see why he has such a large female audience. You subconsciously lick your lips in appreciation and seem mesmerised until he turns back around.

Suddenly you realise the time and you and Karen decide it is time to go for a beauty treatment before dinner tonight. You take my hand, give me a kiss and whisper sorry in such a way that I can only forgive you. You both tell Jim and I to make sure that we are back in our rooms by five so we can meet at the bar by six for pre-dinner drinks. As you both put on shifts and depart Jim and I lean back and take in the wondrous sight of Kayla and some of Trent's admirers.

Jim tells me that Trent measures up at ten inches erect and that Kayla can deep throat him all the way. My mind and cock both take notice of this information and I look forward to taking you to see the finished film. As the crowd begins to thin Kayla notices me surveying her large natural breasts from side on. She smiles and turns full on with her legs slightly apart as she signs an autograph. I then notice that her g string is almost transparent and her hairless pussy is almost on show. This is enough to cause a major hardening of my cock and she giggles as I adjust my shorts.

Finished with her fans she kneels next to me so that her left nipple almost brushes my mouth and I can now see her pink pussy lips through the sheer fabric. She looks at the outline of my almost erect cock in my shorts and tells me in a husky, sexy voice that I should come and see her sometime. She gives me a quick peck on the lips, stands and winks at Jim before dressing and heading back to the hotel with Trent.

Jim laughs and says that we should go back and dress for dinner.

***********************************************************************************

You walk into the bathroom just as I finish towelling off. You look stunning in your make up and a new hair style. You give me a passionate kiss and take my rising cock in one hand all in one movement. Following the kiss you whisper another apology in my ear and tell me you are pleased that I am cured. You release my erection and tell me to hold that thought until later tonight but we must get dressed for dinner.

You push me into the lounge area where you have draped my clothes over the lounge and shut the bedroom door, calling out that I cannot see you until you are ready. As we dress you tell me that Karen had filled you in on the matter of pricks and that you would try to not feel rejected should it happen again. I call out that I forgive you as I finish dressing.

Suddenly the bedroom door opens and a long naked leg appears in the opening. This is followed by an equally naked arm and part of your body sheathed in the black dress you modelled some days back. You step into the opening spreading your arms and legs in welcome. Again your nipples are just covered from the split and one leg is revealed almost to your arse by an equally long split from the waist down.

You walk slowly towards me and I can see the slight swell of your breasts and a small indentation where your nipples have swollen with the brush of the fabric which clings like a second skin. You slowly turn to show me your bare back showing through another long slit. The fabric hugs your arse and I can see that you are not wearing anything else under the dress. My cock is now paying attention and I slide my hand over your arse just to confirm my eyes.

I tell you that you are the most beautiful girl in the world and give you a long passionate kiss. Fortunately I have not smudged your lipstick as there is a knock at the door which should be the chauffer arranged by Jim. I smile at the reaction of the chauffer as you glide by him to the car and the way he helps you into the limo in the hope of glimpsing what is almost tantalisingly on show.

We arrive at the hotel in a matter of minutes and proceed to the bar where Jim and Karen are in animated conversation. Jim is dressed in a tux and Karen is also in a low cut figure hugging gown which moulds itself around her large breasts showing her erect nipples in a very erotic display. Looking further down there appears to be no panty line and she also appears to be completely naked underneath.

I notice Jim appraise your whole figure with experienced eyes and a smile of appreciation comes over his face. We greet each other and Jim suggests we proceed straight to the dinner table. We follow you both into the restaurant enjoying the jealous looks of a number of males in the bar. Your dresses accent your fine arses and the jiggle of your breasts, particularly Karen's cause a number of appreciative looks.

We take our seats and allow Jim to guide us in ordering. While waiting for our meals Jim formally offers us both employment with the company, giving us a basic breakdown of the business and the job descriptions. While he is speaking to both of us he seems to be having some difficulty in taking his eyes from the gap in your dress which alternatively hides and reveals as you move ever so slightly. You are obviously aware of his attention and are teasing him with your hidden charms by orchestrating your movements to best effect.

We agree to accept his offer subject to finalising contracts when we return home. We toast to our future success and enjoy our meal and wine. As the evening progresses the discussion becomes more erotic with both you and Karen showing almost all of your tanned breasts to Jim and I. Eventually Jim suggests we go to their room for a celebratory drink to finish off the evening. Karen agrees enthusiastically and runs her hand along my thigh under the table as an added enticement.

Expecting that this will be more than just a drink I am having trouble keeping my cock under control and we both excitedly accept his invitation. Jim orders some champagne for his suite as we finish our drinks at the table.

As we amble to the elevator I notice that you and Karen are quietly whispering to each other, hopefully working out some entertainment for the rest of the evening. Jim tells me that now we are virtually working in the business we should come with them tomorrow to watch filming for a couple of days. When I tell him we are booked to fly home tomorrow he says that he has already sorted that and our gear has been picked up and taken to his penthouse. His people have also cancelled our flight and put us with them on their flight home. I guess we start work tomorrow learning the film business.

We are whisked to the penthouse suite at the top of the building and when we walk into the lounge area we are stunned by the view through the floor to ceiling glass windows. Jim pours champagne and hands out glasses all round. We again toast to our success and Jim and I remove our coats and ties.

You and Karen both have a look of anticipation on your faces and Karen suggests Jim and I should sit in separate lounges while she puts some "mood music" on. As she straightens up from the stereo unit her arse gyrates slowly to the music and you both slide towards each other. Turning to face us you both suggestively fondle your breasts in time with the music. Slowly and seductively you both begin to slide the upper portion of your dresses down to your waists revealing your naked breasts and erect nipples.

You dance towards Jim taking your breasts as an offering to his smiling mouth. You lean over his upturned face and he takes each orb in his hands and suckles hungrily on your large nipples. At the same time I am enfolded in Karen's large tits and hungrily kiss and suck on the soft flesh and hard nipples.

I move my hands from her breasts to her hips to slide her dress down to the floor when she suddenly dances away from me and shakes her finger at me telling me that I am not allowed to touch and I am to stay in my chair. She gyrates over to Jim who is still playing with your tits. She goes behind the lounge and takes Jims arms and holds them above his head in mock captivity.

You pull your body away from him and lean down to give him a sensual kiss. As you kiss you undo his shirt buttons and then his trouser belt. You then kiss your way down his hairless chest pausing to suck each nipple until your mouth is at the top of his trousers. You then quickly undo the top button and slowly zip the fly open revealing his semi erect cock nestled snake like inside. You kiss your way down through the sparse blond pubic hair and kiss the top part of the shaft revealed by your careful disrobing.

Karen then orders him to stand up and pulls his shirt off his body while you slide his trousers down to the floor. His large cock now hangs semi erect in front of your wide eyed gaze, with the head still covered by the tanned foreskin. Karen leans over and slides the skin back, in instruction, to reveal the soft purple head.

She then kisses him passionately and teases his chest and nipples with her experienced fingers. As if in a trance you take his cock and slide the skin back off the head, studying this new sight with virginal innocence. Following some prompting from Karen you take the bulbous head between your lips and suck it into your mouth. The ministrations from you both cause Jim to moan with pleasure and his cock expands in your mouth as you slide your lips back and forth over the sensitive head.

Karen gives Jim another long tongue kiss before pushing him back down onto the lounge causing his now erect cock to pop out of your eager mouth. You both come over to me and you take my arms while Karen gives me an erotic tongue kiss. I feel her soft fingers quickly unbutton my shirt before undoing my belt and zipper. She kisses her way to the top of my trousers and releases my hard cock, taking the sensitive tip between her experienced lips and washing over it with her soft tongue.

You then order me to stand and strip my shirt off as Karen pulls my trousers to the floor. You kiss me deeply while Karen takes my entire shaft into her mouth and sucks the head into her throat. You then push me back onto the lounge and both skip away to the centre of the room. Jim and I are now sitting and stroking our hard cocks while you both continue your striptease started earlier. You both slide your dresses slowly and seductively down your bodies revealing your wet pussies and long tanned legs. You kick your gowns away and turn to each other to embrace; breasts crushed as you passionately kiss and toy with each others pussy collecting the flowing juices onto your hands and fingers.

Karen comes to me and offers your juices for me to taste while you do the same to Jim with Karen's flow. You then order us to stand and grabbing our erections lead us into the bedroom where there is a huge oval bed ready for use.

Karen sits in front of me on the edge of the bed and takes my swollen cock into her mouth, sucking the purple head and then licking her way down the rigid shaft to my full and hanging balls. She sucks them into her hot mouth while her soft fingers gently stroke my hard shaft.

I see that you are doing the same to Jim which gets me even harder and hotter.

Satisfied that you both have Jim and I totally under your control you release our waving cocks and embrace each other in the centre of the bed. We both just stand there, absently stroking our cocks, awaiting further instruction while you two kiss and fondle each others breasts and pussies.

1...34567...10