Newlyweds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as I consider a way to release my tension without enduring any additional pain Karen rises again to her knees, dildo still inside her, and hands you the tube of lube. She tells you that you should moisten her other hole and help her out with another orgasm. Again she rests on her elbows while you lubricate around her puckered arsehole before sliding the dildo out of her drenched cunt. It leaves with a pop and a gasp from Karen before you place the head at her tight anal entry and gradually insert it while she whimpers, either in pain or pleasure.

Now obviously in pleasure she breathlessly whispers for me to do the same to you as you fully insert it. Still in a dreamlike state you leave Karen and hand me your dildo and the lube. You turn around and stick your arse into the air in open invitation. I lube you up and begin to slowly insert the dildo while Karen reaches around and masturbates her arse hole with her dildo. As I begin insertion you also start whimpering and saying it is too big, so I stop immediately as Karen crawls up next to you and takes up a similar position. She comforts you and tells you that the first time is always difficult and would you prefer that she does it. Between short sobs you agree and Karen turns you slightly so that you are both within my reach.

Karen ensures the dildo is fully lubricated and begins slowly inserting it. She implores you to relax and encourages you as the black phallus gradually disappears. Your breathing becomes shallower and you emit tiny murmurs as she fully inserts it. Satisfied that you are now ready Karen begins to twist and move the dildo with one hand while playing with your pussy with the other. She raises her arse at the same time and suggests that I could do the same for her. You both start whimpering as the two large invaders ravage your arse holes.

Suddenly Karen pulls away, leaving the dildo hanging from my hand. She takes it off me and pulls you back into position so that I can take over her ministrations. She then slides under your rocking body and takes your firm breasts into her hands. She lifts her head and sucks on the swollen nipples before sliding further along your body until she is directly under your finger filled pussy. She gently pull my fingers out and licks the juices off them before encircling your hips with her arms and raising her head to your dripping cunt. I can hear her licking and sucking your wet lips and clit as I take the dildo and start pumping it in and out of your puckered arse.

You lower your head to her cunt and begin to suck in unison with her mouth and tongue. I can just see her tits rubbing your breasts, nipple to nipple, as you both begin to make muffled sounds into each others pussy. Before long you both scream out in unison at the pleasure of another orgasm and you collapse to the floor next to Karen's stiffened body, her mouth still sucking on your clit.

You push her head away and she lies still on her back. I am treated to the erotic sight of two beautiful women lying sated in front of me. Both of you have your legs wide open revealing reddened, swollen pussies covered in glistening juices. Your breasts shake slightly with the gasping breaths of recovery from your exercise.

My throbbing cock now reminds me that it needs release and I start masturbating by rubbing it along the towel under my body, causing some pain each time I stroke.

Karen realises what I am doing and pulls you up bringing you over to my side. You both lube your hands and each slide a hand under my belly and take my cock and balls off the towel. I stop moving as your restricted fingers knead and rub my tortured flesh. In pain and pleasure I manage to raise my body as my cock hardens and expands even further before pumping out the hot cream held for so long in my aching balls. You both hold your hands under my pumping dick, taking the cum into your palms and then transferring it to your jiggling tits. You squeeze the last drop onto Karen's hand and I collapse back to the sofa while you both rub the white fluid into your tanned breasts.

We suddenly realise that it is dark outside and Karen says she must get moving as she and Jim are hosting people at the restaurant for dinner tonight and she still has to shower and dress. I watch in appreciation as she stands before me showing her tits and pussy as she dresses quickly. She gives you and me a soft kiss and lets herself out the door.

You still have a glazed look on your face and tell me that you are very tired. I ask you to rub some more of Karen's magic lotion onto my aching backside and tell you I will again sleep on the sofa tonight. After administering the soothing lotion and offering a tired kiss you drag yourself to the bedroom and collapse naked into bed.

I drift off into sleep smiling at the wondrous sights I have taken in today and full of anticipation of what may be coming.

Honeymoon Day 5

A sunbeam shines onto my eyes bringing me out of my slumber. I sit up and see that it is almost 9.30 in the morning. I turn to see that you are still asleep in the bedroom and suddenly realise that I am lying on my back with only a little pain from my arse.

It seems that Karen's magic potion has almost worked.

After a quick shower I put on a light robe and start making breakfast, hoping to wake you with the smell of bacon, eggs and coffee. Just as I put the plates on the table you come out of the bedroom with an almost sheer robe on, which only enhances your nakedness. You give me a grateful, although distant, smile and kiss as we sit for breakfast.

Over breakfast I tell you how amazed I am at your sexuality and the experiences you are willing to try. I also mention that you seem to be a little distant and not quite yourself this morning and I ask if there is anything wrong.

You remind me that you promised to try anything and everything but you are feeling overwhelmed that everything is happening faster than expected. You are a little concerned that I am not happy with where you are going and that I might not like you being so sexually active with others so early in our marriage. I tell you that I am delighted with your versatility and openness and I am pleased that you have made good friends with Karen. I think her experience will teach you a lot in the world of erotica, as long as I am invited along for the ride.

You suddenly realise that I am now sitting and exclaim that I am now better. I tell you that I only have a slight twinge every now and then but you are still welcome to rub some more cream in. As you stand to come over for a welcome kiss your robe falls open revealing your tanned body. You lean over me for a long tongue kiss and I run my hands over your naked butt. When I fondle your firm breasts you stand and walk over to the sofa table to grab Karen's magic lotion. You tell me to strip off and go lie face down onto the bed.

I do as I am told and watch you walk in, your robe having been left behind. I reach out for you but you avoid my grabbing arms and slap my naked arse which causes a hot tingling in that region. You straddle my outstretched legs and I feel the cool cream squirting onto my still hot flesh. Your hands gently massage the cream in until one starts to slide down my arse crack. I open my legs a little wider and the ends of your fingers tickle my balls. You lean over, breasts just brushing my back and whisper into my ear asking whether I prefer your fingers or Karen's.

Before I can answer you give me a quick kiss on my neck and jump off the bed, heading for the shower. You call out that I should stay there until you come out so the cream does not wash off. With a slightly girlish giggle you tell me that if I behave you may have a little surprise for me.

Still lying on my stomach I close my eyes and ponder her question, not sure how she knew of Karen's wandering fingers. I decided that this question couldn't be answered until I had tested both sets of fingers a bit further.

I hear the shower turn off and am tempted to go and help you dry off but decide to wait for your surprise. Within minutes you come back into the bedroom, still naked but walking a little stiffer than normal. As you come into the light I see that you have the dildo inserted into your pussy and it is masturbating you as you walk. You tell me that those years of yoga and muscle control have now come in handy and you stand directly in front of me, legs apart. My cock expands at the sight of your pussy lips curved around the toy which is halfway inside you.

I start to reach out to play with your toy but suddenly have a more devious idea. I ask how strong do you think your pussy muscles are and do they need a bit of a workout. You cautiously ask what I have in mind and I suggest we go out for a little while, but you leave the dildo in and wear no panties. You express some shock at this and I remind you that this is just another one of those experiences you were after, but if you don't think you can do it that's fine.

You ponder for a few seconds and decide to take up the challenge, but I must agree that we go where you want to go. Also, should you succeed, I must be prepared to attend to any of your wishes for the rest of the day. With the challenge now thrown back at me I have little choice than to agree.

I get up from the bed and force my erection into a pair of board shorts and a t-shirt. I watch as you put on a short denim skirt, which comes to mid thigh and a tight tank top. You remain naked beneath the skirt and I realise that I am going to find it difficult to hide my hard on. You slide your feet into a slightly heeled pair of sandals and tentatively head to the door. You think the shoes might be a mistake as the heels have pushed your hips forward which means that your clit is now coming into contact with your toy at different steps.

As this could lead to orgasms in the street you decide to change into a pair of flat sandals although it doesn't really change the sexual build up in your body. As we head into the street you put your arm around me as support and whisper that you feel as if my cock is filling your cunt with each step gradually increasing the sexual energy.

You continue to walk a little stiffly and direct me to the sex shop where you and Karen had previously visited. While looking around at the rear of the shop you suddenly stop and grab a counter. Your body stiffens and you let out a muffled sigh as you release some of the pent up tension. You then instruct me to buy some massage oils because you have this afternoon all mapped out. You also realise that your toy has moved further inside which allows you a little more freedom in walking.

Emboldened by this we decide to walk along the beach promenade. You tell me that you are trying to pick out a perfect spot for tomorrow when you will sun bathe with no top on to keep up your tan. As we seem to come to an area where the sun bathers appear almost naked we come across Karen and Jim, both sprawled on their towels taking in the sun. Jim has a small pair of speedos which outline his large cock and balls while Karen is wearing a G string bikini which only just covers her hairless pussy and large nipples.

You call out to them and Karen's tits almost escape as she sits up to see who is calling. They continue to sway as she gets onto her knees and beckons us over. You tell Karen what you are looking for and she says that this is the best spot and we should join them. You tell her that you will be down tomorrow but you have something else happening at the moment. She asks if everything is alright as you appeared to be walking a little unsteadily. You tell her about the challenge and raise your skirt enough to reveal your naked pussy holding in the dildo. A murmur of delight escapes Jim's lips and I notice the bulge in his swimmers has grown before he lies down to hide the fact.

We leave them to their sun worshipping and you decide I can buy you lunch before returning to our unit. We sit at a table under an umbrella of one of the many cafes in the area and place our order. You suddenly realise that you can't cross your legs with your toy inside and have to actually sit with your legs slightly open. With your short skirt riding up you find it difficult to hide your naked cunt from any keen observer.

As we eat lunch you notice a young man at another table seems to have seen your predicament and sharply averts his eyes when you look over. You then look at me with a sly grin on your face and tell me that you are going to make his day.

As you suck on the straw of your milkshake you slide back on your chair which raises your skirt even further up your legs. You then open your legs wider giving him a full view of your wet cunt with its hard invader. You watch him out of the corner of your eye and see him adjust his shorts and give his cock a quick massage under the table at this incredible sight. I see you are clearly enjoying this show of exhibitionism and look a little disappointed when his blonde girlfriend sits opposite him, hiding his erotic show.

Within minutes they get up to go and you notice the bulge in his shorts as he passes our table and we have no doubt that he is taking her back to their room for an urgently needed fuck. A small tremor runs through your body as you try to control the sexual tension and you decide that we should also go back to our room as you can feel an orgasm building and you don't want the world to join in.

By the time we get back your breathing is very shallow and you are having trouble standing. I shut the door and carry you into the bedroom, removing your top on the way. Your nipples stand erect with the sexual energy and I remove your skirt as I lay you down. You start to moan and I see that your juices are flowing from your pussy down the length of the dildo. You tell me to help you and I take the toy and start to move it in and out of your soaking cunt. My other hand curls around and I soak my fingers before gently rubbing your erect clit.

Your hands squeeze your tits as your pussy contracts and expands around the dildo. You start to squeal with the pleasure and raise and lower your body as you fuck the dildo. Suddenly you scream in ecstacy and your body stiffens as your cunt pulls the toy further inside. You have one, two three contractions and then collapse back on the bed in orgasmic delight. You take the dildo and slowly withdraw it; your body jerking as it finally ejects this invader.

As you come back to your senses you see the bulge in my shorts and start to apologise that you have had all the fun. You sit up and give me a long kiss before getting off the bed and heading out of the bedroom. You call out and instruct me to "get naked" while you find the massage oil. You remind me of our agreement that I must do whatever you order for the rest of the day as you push me face down onto the bed. You lie along my body and whisper into my ear that you are about to give me an overall massage but I am not to cum at any stage. I must tell you if I am at the brink and you will give me time to take control. When you have finished my massage I am to reciprocate, again under your exact instruction.

Without waiting for a reply you sit up, straddling my back. I feel your wet pussy slide down until you are straddled over my thighs and then the cool oil is poured over my back. Your soft hands slowly spread the oil over me and you massage from my neck to my lower back. The rhythmic movement of your hands relaxes, although my cock is still swollen in anticipation. I almost doze off at the soporific effect when you move further down my legs and you are now rubbing oil over my backside. Your fingers squeeze my cheeks and run down my arse crease, oiling my arse hole and the perineum to my flattened balls.

I revel in this new sensation and open my legs to allow easier access. Suddenly something hard and cool presses at my arse hole and I realise that you are inserting your toy into me. The oiled dildo slides into my virgin arsehole, causing all sorts of sensations. I tell you that I can't hold off if you keep inserting and you leave just the head in place while you massage my thighs and legs to my toes. You then remove the toy and order me to roll over. You massage up the front of my legs until your fingers reach the top of my thighs. In anticipation my engorged cock sits up and points up my belly, pleading for some relief.

With a smile at your power over me your fingers move up to my abdomen and over my thick bush of hair, avoiding the swollen prick and cum heavy balls. As your oily fingers move further up my chest you study the thick organ at close range and your tongue licks up the bubbles of pre-cum flowing from the head.

You again sit up and straddle my thighs, taking care not to touch any part of my sensitive flesh. I see your still wet pussy opening and closing as you lean back and forth with your massaging action. You then lie over me and start to give me a body massage. With your tits sliding up and down my chest and your pussy sliding along my cock I can feel an orgasm again rising. You sense this before I even say anything and you again sit up, straddling my thighs. Your tanned body shimmers slightly with the coating of oil and I plead for you to give me some release.

Again you smile knowingly and get off the bed to come and give me a long tongue kiss while stroking my chest. You then instruct me to stand up so you can take my place and return the favour. As I stand I pull you to me for another long kiss. My engorged cock is pressed between our bodies and you almost reach down to take it. Instead you pull away and lie on your stomach ordering me to now do the same to you.

I pour some oil onto your back and start massaging your shoulders and neck, down to your lower back, along your sides, just touching your squashed breasts, and back to your neck. You sigh at the gentle touch and tell me that you can feel the tension just melting away. To remind you of my tension I straddle your arse, while still massaging, and position my cock along your arse crease with my balls hanging down between your legs. You gasp at this new sensation and remind me that I can't cum until you say so.

As I continue to massage your back my cock is working back and forth in your arse valley and when it brings me to the brink I move further down your legs removing any contact. With some effort I again hold off my orgasm.

Now I oil up your delightful arse and arse hole and in payback insert the dildo into your body. Again you gasp and ask me not to push too far, so I only insert about a quarter and leave it sitting in your hole. I continue down your legs and raise your feet to kiss your toes. While nuzzling your toes I see the lower part of your cunt opening and closing with the movement and I am surprised that it is still covered in copious amounts of your juices.

Now I remove the toy and turn you over onto your back working my way back up your legs. I repeat your effort and work my fingers around your pussy, massaging your trimmed bush and abdomen. Your pussy lips are swollen and slightly open, revealing the folds of your inner lips which all glisten with your juices. Your clit is just peeking out from its hiding place at the top of your cunt and I am tempted to take it between my lips. Instead I kneel next to the bed and work my way up to your breasts.

Your nipples stand as erect as my cock and I rub each between my oily fingers. Your eyes are closed and you moan with the pleasure as I then massage your firm breasts, squeezing them together and oiling every square inch. Finally I proceed to your throat and shoulders and lean over to nuzzle your ear.

You are now starting to lose control and tell me to now lick and kiss your entire body before I can fuck you and release my tensions.

I work my way down your soft throat and suckle each nipple in turn before kissing your sensitive tits from the top to the bottom and to the sides. I continue under your arms and roll you back over so that your hot breasts are squashed into my hands and I again straddle your body with my cock running along your arse.