Nick's Quest Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's see how the dress looks on the floor. It'll be what I use to measure MY stick."

"I had another idea," she said.

I wanted to hear about her escapade with Roger and I knew she wanted to hear the details of me and Dawn. It was part of the agreement and the real reason, at least to me, for our open agreement. I had been stroking my cock underneath the covers this whole time. I threw the covers off of me and I laid there completely naked and hard for her.

"You're gonna strip for me?" I guessed.

"Not necessarily," she giggled.

"Suck me?" I hoped.

"Maybe for a bit," she teased.

My hand took hold of my cock and pointed it right at her.

"I am so hard right now, baby."

"I see. Can you be tender?"

"Of course."

"And loving?"

"Absolutely, babe. Why? What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing." Leigh turned around and I saw the rest of the curves around her hips and ass as the dress covered her like a second skin.

"Mmmmm," I groaned.

"I know you like my ass, baby. Makes me wet knowing how much you crave it." And with that, she started raising the bottom of her short dress. Not wearing a bra wasn't the only undergarment she was going without this morning. Soon her bare, tanned ass was slowly displayed to me.

"Ohhh god, Leigh..." I said as I started to get up.

"Stay right there, babe," she ordered. "I wanna leave this on," she said, referring to her sundress, but then glanced down at her butt, "but this will stay out in the open, because I want you, Nick Conyers, to fuck it. And fuck it good."

"Fuck your ass? Are you serious?"

"Yes, but remember. Gentle. And loving."

Damn, she was serious?

"In the dresser over there is some lube. Get it and come back over here."

Even though it was bright and sunny outside, my bedroom windows have huge trees outside and with the blinds drawn, it can be dark in there with just enough light. As soon as Leigh walked to my dresser, I realized I was sending her into the very same drawer I just put Lisa and Dawn's thongs.

She opened it up, looked one way and then the other. She seemed to pause and then pulled out the tube of lubricant. Even in the darkened room there was no way she could miss seeing the thongs. It wasn't like I buried them. When she walked back toward me, I thought of saying something to her about why they were in there but decided against ruining the mood. She looked so sad, though.

I had never seen Leigh with so much make-up on. It may have been somewhat overdone, but I could care less. After all, I was fucking her ass, not her face.

"How do you want me?"

I wanted her out of the dress but knew it was going to stay on at least for now. I thought her lying on her back and inserting my dick into her butt from on top would be most easy, but with her leaving the dress on, she should probably be on her knees and elbows on the bed with her ass sticking up. So I told her so.

"Remember, gentle. And loving," she whispered.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Almost half an hour later, Leigh and I were cradled together on the bed in a spooning position. Her dress was still up and around her waist. I was still completely naked and cuddling with her close to me, my hands draped over her breasts, playing my fingers in her cleavage. My cum was oozing from her asshole.

"God babe...that was hot," she gushed.

At her urging, I had eaten her pussy and ass from behind before applying the lubricant to not only my shaft but in and around her asshole, too. Now after pumping her ass full with my cum, it was only 11:00 in the morning and I felt ready for a nap.

"Uh huh. I knew you'd like it once you tried it." It wasn't the time to bring up the fact I knew this wasn't her first time. "Your ass is so beautiful and sexy...I loved it, baby. Thank you." I kissed the back and side of her neck when I heard Leigh sniffle.

"You okay, baby? Did I hurt you?"

"No, you didn't."

"Leigh? What's wrong?" I sensed she was upset about the thongs in my drawer. "About those thongs, I can explain." It would not be that difficult; she already knew I fucked Dawn and I was planning on telling her about the whole evening anyway, including seeing Mike with another girl and also about the girls throwing me their underwear into my car after the near-miss with Officer Sorenson.

"It's not that. It's about last night. And it's about what we just did."

I was worried and held her tight against me.

"Go on, baby. There's nothing you can't tell me."

"But you'll be upset."

"I won't be. I promise." What else could I say?

"Okay." She paused and I could feel her breathing. My hands which were draped over her chest were now moved down to her stomach, where I thought was more appropriate for the conversation we were having. I could not see her face from this position. "First, I am so sorry, Nick."

"Sorry? Sorry for what?"

"I've let Mike fuck me in the ass. Twice." She started sobbing uncontrollably. "I'm so sorry."

I knew I had to console her. I stroked her shoulders and back. "It's okay, Leigh. I'm glad you told me."

"You're glad?" she sobbed.

"Yeah, I knew. I heard you two." I quickly explained how I came to know.

"I don't deserve you, you know. I'm just a filthy whore," she said, still crying.

When she looked at me and her mascara was running down her face, I noticed a slight bruise. I brushed her cheek with my fingertips. "You're not a whore, baby. What happened here?"

Leigh jumped up and ran to the bathroom, presumably to get a Kleenex for her tears and the make-up running down her face.

"Leigh, what happened to your face?" I knocked on the bathroom door and tried it. Locked.

She didn't answer me right away and I was really beginning to worry. About two minutes later she emerged. She clearly had a small shiner below her left eye.

"Last night...with that guy...he got a little rough."

"Rough? He hit you?" My fists were clenched and I was ready to bolt from the room, not even knowing where to go and find this asshole.

"I deserved it. I'm just a dirty little whore and wasn't even very good at it."

"What?!? What are you talking about?"

"Roger told me I must be a fuckin' whore to be doing what I was doing. Wondered how I could be fucking him when I had a boyfriend. He was on top of me and when I struggled underneath him, he slapped me. Right here," she said pointing to her left cheek.

"Oh my god," I said. "I'm gonna kill him! Where does this guy live?"

"Nick, stop it!" she shouted. "I deserved it."

"What are you talking about?"

"I told him I wanted it...that I wanted it rough. I think that's why he hit me. I wouldn't listen to him so he hit me again."

"He hit you twice?!"

"I think. At least twice."

"Oh my god, Leigh...were you raped?"

"No. He asked and I said yes. He asked me if he could fuck a whore and I said 'yes, I'm a whore...fuck me'. I wanted him to fuck me like a whore we both know I am."

"Stop it! I don't think you're a whore, baby."

"But I am, Nick. I'm a slutty whore."

"Will you stop it? You are not a whore!" I took her in my arms where she again sobbed mightily. After a few minutes of kissing her cheeks, forehead and rubbing her back in a reassuring manner, I finally had her settled down. Of course, I was still naked so I went to put on a pair of shorts. We talked and determined that physically she was fine, mentally she would be okay and that she indeed was not raped and although she was treated a little more roughly than she would have ever planned, it was mutual and could not be construed as a crime by Roger. Proving it was even an assault would be an uphill battle.

"What would I ever do without you?" Leigh beckoned.

"Stop it. It's me who is the lucky one."

At first I suggested flat-out doing away with our agreement. Leigh did not have much a leg to stand on to oppose such a suggestion. And I did so knowing that last night's rendezvous with Dawn and Lisa watching probably would never be repeated. But Leigh insisted that being with others heightened our sex lives. We agreed but only on the premise that the other is there, as well. And we wouldn't engage with anyone we were not more than a little familiar around.

"So, is it okay if Jenny comes over today?" she asked out loud.

I looked at her questioningly.

"Ha ha. Don't even think about it. You wish," she said.

"Ummm, sure. Did you mention this before?"

"No. I talked with her yesterday, though. Remember, I had told her about coming over and sunning with me sometime."

"Yeah, yeah...no problem. But I have things I gotta do. I won't be around for some of the day but if she's over it'll be good 'cuz she'll keep you company." But already in my mind I was thinking of putting off some of my errands. The chance to see Jenny in a bikini would not elude me.

"Good, she'll be here in twenty minutes."

I showered and went about getting ready, doing so slowly so that I'd be able to see Jenny when she arrived, but she called Leigh on her cell and said she was running late.

"I gotta go to the bank, stop by the office and then Brian said he needed some help over at his parents', moving some furniture around or something." I also needed to go grocery shopping but I might put that on hold if it meant getting back in time to watch two hotties in their bikinis in my backyard.

Leigh pushed herself against my chest in such a way that never failed to stir my loins.

"My big, strong Nick," she purred while running her one hand up and down my right arm. "Well, hurry back. You wouldn't want to miss seeing Jenny in a thong, would you?"

I patted Leigh's ass and said, "You're the only one I wanna see wear one, baby."

"Yeah, you and your neighbor Ken are my number one fans."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I ran all the errands I had to do except for stopping by Brian's parents' house. When I arrived, I found out we had to carry new furniture from the garage to their basement but not before taking out the old furniture and putting it out by the curb. Definitely more than I was expecting. It was 2:15 and I wanted to be home by 3:00 or so when I thought Leigh and Jenny would probably no longer be sunbathing.

"Hey Brian," I said. "Hi Mrs. Delaney."

"Hi Nicholas. Thanks for helping. I really do appreciate it."

If you really appreciate it then quit calling me Nicholas, I wanted to say.

"No problem."

"Hey buddy," Brian said.

We quickly got busy and within a half hour had everything done. Brian and I were down in his basement trying out the new furniture. I should have excused myself right there and then in order to get home but I didn't want to appear rude. Also I was curious about something.

"So, not to be nosey or anything, but how did it go last Saturday?" I asked.

Brian had asked me one time if he could use my house to entertain his girlfriend. Brian was a virgin, as was his girlfriend Karen, and since he lived in Detroit, when he visited his girlfriend here in Hillsdale, they did not exactly get a lot of quality "alone time."

"Thanks again for letting us use your house. It was nice to have the privacy but we didn't have all-out sex, if that's what you want to know," he said. "But we had some fun. I mean, we did get naked and did have oral sex and everything. I don't know, it just didn't seem right."

"She changed her mind?"

"No, not necessarily. It wasn't planned that we were going to have sex. I told her we could go to your house for privacy but it wasn't understood we were going to necessarily do 'it'. I think we were both just happy not to worry about anyone walking in on us. I mean, this is where we do most of our fooling around," he said indicating his parent's finished basement. "We weren't exactly getting the new furniture because the old ones were soiled or anything."

"Uh huh," I said.

"I think I was waiting for her to bring it up."

"Uh huh," I said and looked away. I was interested but didn't necessarily need all the details of his sex life or lack of one. I wanted to get out of there so I could see Leigh and Jenny in thongs.

"But seeing her fully naked? Man oh man," Brian continued. He seemed to be talking a little louder than he probably should with his parents upstairs. "Her tits looked sweet. Well, you know all about that. I mean Karen's are nice but Leigh's are even bigger."

"Yeah. Okay Brian, I should get going."

"I'm sorry. Was that inappropriate to say?"

"Nah, don't worry about it. It's cool. And as for Karen and you, like I said before, it will happen when it's right for both you and her. If you like her and she likes you, it'll happen. Don't rush it."

"Thanks Nick," Brian said taking my hand and shaking it. "You're a good friend."

"Thanks, so are you."

We went up the stairs and I almost tripped over the last step.

"Uh, hi Jill," I said. "How are, uh, you doing?"

"Hi Nick. I'm good and you?" Jill said. I hadn't seen her in almost two years. She looked incredible. I didn't remember her tits being that big.

"Great."

Brian was looking at us with a quizzical look first and then he smiled.

"Oh, that's right. I forgot you two both went to Michigan. You saw each other around campus, right?"

"Yeah, a few times," I offered.

"Yeah, it was a big campus but we managed to bump into each other a few times, actually," Jill said with an even bigger smile. There was an emphasis on the word "big" when she said it, too. Bump into each other? She didn't just say that, did she?

We made small talk for another minute about her career and some auditions that were coming up for her in Chicago, Detroit and even a potential audition at the NBC affiliate in New York City.

"Well, good luck," I said.

"Thanks. And you, too. Brian told me you'll be running your dad's firm in a few years. Take care, Nick."

Brian walked me outside and told me that Jill hardly came home but she had just broken up with her boyfriend of a year.

"And did you notice?"

"Notice? Notice what?"

"Her boob job. She had them done, not that I look at them or anything. I just knew she had them done. It's okay if you check them out, Nick. She's not your sister."

"Oh no, I didn't really notice."

That was a lie. I did notice they looked bigger than I recalled them being but thought it was probably just the top she wore and a padded bra. That made two boob jobs in two days for me. Wish I could have seen more of either or both.

I drove home wondering to myself if subconsciously Jill came home to Hillsdale to seek me out since that used to be her thing anytime she either broke up with or was dumped by some guy. I felt the unfamiliar buzz of my cell phone in my pocket and took it out before the second ring.

"Hello, sexy," I said into my phone when I saw it was Leigh on the caller ID.

"Well hello to you, too, sexy," a familiar voice said back to me.

"Jenny? Is that you?"

"Yeah. Hi Nick."

"Uh, hi. Thought you were Leigh. Is she there?"

"Yeah, she's still changing. She wanted me to call you on your cell and see when you're gonna be home."

"Tell her I'm five minutes away. You two done?"

"Sunbathing? Uh huh. Leigh said you'd probably be home by now."

Damn, I thought, I certainly wanted to be.

"Yeah, I did, too."

"Well, I may or may not see you. I gotta get going. Have somewhere I need to be this evening. Maybe I'll see you next time if I don't see ya."

"Yeah, sorry I missed you. Tell Leigh I'll be home soon."

"Okay, bye."

When I got home, Jenny was just about to pull out. She was in her car and Leigh was talking to her with her elbows resting on the rolled down window. I quickly got out of the car.

"Hey Jenny. Hi baby," I said and kissed Leigh on the lips.

"Hi Nick. Long time no talk," Jenny teased.

Jenny looked radiant, even more beautiful than she did at the store three weeks ago.

"Did you two have fun?"

I stole a peek inside Jenny's little red sports car. Okay, it was a Pontiac Sunfire, but she would look good in a Ford Fiesta. She was wearing daisy dukes. Something told me her ass would rival or surpass Jessica Simpson's in her role in the remake of The Dukes of Hazard.

"Yeah. We hadn't talked that much in the last few months. It was good to catch up," Jenny stated.

"Yeah," Leigh added. "And she got to know your neighbor, too. Or should I say the other way around. He got to know Jen quite well."

"Kinda creepy," Jenny mumbled.

"Sorry about that," I offered. "Well, nice to see you again. Maybe some time we could go out and grab something to eat," I suggested. Leigh shot me a look but it was playful.

"Yeah, I'd like that. Maybe Leigh could even join us," Jenny said.

I had to laugh and Leigh did, too. "Of course."

"Well, bye Leigh. Bye Nick. Thanks for having me over." And she drove off.

Leigh and I had our arms around each other's waists with Leigh waving with her other arm.

"I can't believe you didn't come home sooner," she said turning to me. "Jenny looked absolutely gorgeous in her thong. Her ass is real sweet."

"A thong, huh? Now how does that work? Doesn't she feel uncomfortable around you like that since you're bi and she isn't? Or were you working on her?"

"Yes and yes," Leigh laughed. "But seriously, no she didn't feel uncomfortable. Girls check other girls out all the time. She was staring at my tits from behind her sunglasses, I'm sure, as much as I was looking at her ass. But we talked a lot, actually, about sex, guys, sex and uh, more sex."

"You did, huh?"

"Uh huh. It was fun. Ken, I think, enjoyed it."

"I'm sure he did. He was outside the whole time?"

"Pretty much. Mowing the grass...twice. Weeding. He did everything but paint the fence. We even chatted with him."

"You did?"

"Uh huh. His wife wasn't home."

"You're bad, you know that," I chuckled.

"It was Jenny's idea. She kind of misses the attention of another guy. I think she actually wanted you to come home so you could leer at us. Too bad she had to go home when she did."

"Yeah. So why are you dressed up?"

Leigh wasn't wearing a skirt or dress but she wasn't in a pair of jeans or shorts, either. She was wearing tan pants with thin white stripes that hung snuggly on her hips and framed her ass perfectly. They were like Capris that flared out modestly just past her knees. She also wore open-toed sandals. Her top was dark blue and only showed a hint of her cleavage. I would have preferred a white top with an extra dose of skin.

"Thought we could go out to dinner. Nothing too fancy."

"Sounds good, baby. Just let me just shower." But when we walked into the house and stood by the stairway, Leigh was in front of me and I could not help myself. Both my hands went straight to her ass and groped her there for a bit.

"What happened to you being a breast guy? You're always all over my ass, baby," she said. "I bet you can't wait until Kelli gets home day after tomorrow, huh?"

Truth was I hadn't really thought about Kelli much the past few days she's been gone. And it wasn't like I could have her ass anyway.

My face nuzzled between her neck and collarbone and kissed her sweetly.

"No. But maybe missing out on seeing what you call a nice ass on Jenny has me feeling a little horny. Too bad she'd probably never play around with you, huh. That might be fun to watch."

"Yeah, too bad," Leigh sighed. "Hurry up and shower, babe. I'm starving."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Dinner was nice and relaxing. We sat outside at a TGI Friday's. We both ordered salads and were both on our second drink: a frozen margarita for her and a Bud Light for me.

"I can't even see your bruise anymore," I said.

"Thanks. I don't bruise much and when I do, it doesn't stay for long. I didn't even put that much make-up on just now. Jenny noticed and asked about it, though, and I had to tell her where I got it."

"You did?" I asked, surprised.

"Yeah. She knows me well, although I think I shocked her with our open arrangement. I had to, because it sounded so lame when I told her I ran into a door. I didn't want her to think it was from you and that I was making up a stupid excuse to protect you."