Nick's Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“We’re all set, Nick,” she said.

“Set? For?” I asked.

“The threesome.” She said this into my ear as she bent down in front of me offering me a very enticing view of her cleavage.

“Ha ha, very funny,” I came back.

My heart was pounding. It was fun to think about but surely she was teasing me. It was working, though.

“You want me to be kidding? I threw myself in as the third, if that’s all right with you. And it will be tonight. Hope that’s okay, too?”

My heart was racing and my cock was reacting just hearing it.

“Yes. Of course!!” I responded before she thought I was not excited. Maybe she would think I was too excited?

Laughing and smiling, she said, “Good.”

When Chad was walking back our way she said, “Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to talk to Chad.”

I got up and passed by Chad with a stupid grin on my face. How could I hide it? Poor guy was going to be given the letdown and I was going to be an immediate beneficiary of it. Not that he really liked her or anything. I knew she was not his type. He was a dog who was just using her for blowjobs and a feel. He never did reciprocate much to women if the stories I heard were true.

The reception was close to the end and I could almost not contain myself. Chad looked pissed afterward but not too distraught.

“Hey, going over to the Holiday Inn for the party afterward?” he asked me when things were winding down.

I had no clue there was a party. I was only thinking about a party for three.

“Not sure, man. I’m pretty drunk as it is,” I answered. “I’ll let you know. What about you? You and Leigh going?” I asked.

They had only broken it off ten minutes ago. Surely I would not have known and I did not want him to think she had told me before she told him. I was pretty pleased with myself for being so careful for as drunk as I was.

“No man, she’s history. I need a woman who wants to have some fun, you know what I mean?” he blurted.

“Yeah,” I answered. “Like why April’s not here,” I said.

“I know, right,” he said.

If he only knew what fun Leigh would be having later on in the evening. Speaking of Leigh, I had to track her down but she found me before I could find her.

“Follow me,” she said and walked toward the lobby.

Since I usually have a habit of following orders from buxom blondes who told me I would be having a threesome with her and another woman, I followed closely behind.

When out in the lobby where a few other wedding guests congregated and it was quieter, Leigh said, “Okay, this is what you should do.”

She continued with her instructions, telling me I should meet her and April at the Marriott Residence Inn, which was down and across the street from the Holiday Inn. April preferred to get a hotel room and we had to make sure it was not the same one where all the wedding guests were staying. The room would be in April’s name and I was to ask the front desk for the room number. Leigh also said she was leaving soon and April was picking her up. The reception was going to be over in ten minutes and I should meet them in about an hour and a half. An hour and a half? I thought. It was suggested I go to the party for a bit before heading on down to their hotel.

It sure sounded like a plan. Who was I to argue the specifics?

When I walked back into the reception hall I was immediately accosted by Dawn.

“There you are. Where have you been?” she gleamed.

She grabbed my arm and pulled me toward the dance floor.

”Last song. Won’t you dance it with me?” she said with absolute puppy-dog eyes.

“Sure Dawn,” I replied.

We embraced and she stood very close to me dancing to Lee Ann Womack’s “I Hope You Dance.”

“I’m sorry I’ve been a bitch the last few hours,” she started. “I want you to know that Renee told me what happened with you two."

My eyes conveyed to her absolute horror when she told me she knew about me going down on her sister on her wedding day.

"She did?"

"Yeah. Good for her," she said. "Both she and Sam needed a little bit of variety, although a month or two before their actual wedding day would have been better than last night and today, don't you think?"

I nodded. I still could not believe Renee told Dawn. "I'm confused. Renee told you exactly about what?"

"You giving her oral. Duh!" Dawn said.

I was shocked to hear another person actually say it out loud.

"She did? Did she tell you why?" I probed.

"Yeah, because she knows I gave Sam that blowjob last night in the bar. She doesn't seem to know about us fucking, though, which is too bad for you. Maybe then you would have been able to fuck my sister, too."

"Ha ha. Did you tell her, Dawn? Did you tell her you gave Sam a blowjob?"

"No! Why would I do that? I don't know how she found out but there were a lot of people at that bar. She’s pissed at Sam and at me, of course. But I think she did it, too, because she knew how I felt about you and knew it would get me jealous, too. Kinda like a two-for-one deal.”

I listened to her but dared not speak. I had certainly been confused about her behavior toward me the last few hours but I also realized the only reason there was a chance at a threesome later was because Dawn had in fact blown me off. If she and I had continued to flirt and hang out at the reception, there would have been no opportunity for Leigh and me to talk to the extent we had.

“Are you going to the party at the hotel?” she asked.

I paused before I spoke.

“Of course you are,” she continued without waiting for me to answer. “Talk to me Nick. Are you mad at me?”

“I am going but not staying long. And I’m not mad but maybe a little disappointed,” I said.

“You weren’t disappointed earlier this morning, baby,” she cooed. “I don’t think I wanna stay long at the party, either. I think you and me should get our own room and make our own party,” she suggested.

I wanted to blurt out “Yes!” but a little threesome was holding me back. Truth was it did feel nice to be dancing close to Dawn and I trusted my feelings may have been more genuine for Dawn than they might ever be for April.

“We’ll see,” I lied. “I don’t want to rush things, Dawn. After all, a lot has happened and who knows, maybe you’ll get mad at me again for some reason and not talk to me like you did tonight.”

I set that up as the reason for why we needed to wait and let things cool down. I felt like such a horn dog, similar to what I always thought about Chad. I was playing these girls and I did not like myself much for doing so. But then thoughts of Leigh naked and doing who knows what with April quickly changed things.

What would they do together anyway? And would I get a chance to fuck Leigh, too?

People left the reception in a collection of cabs that had been called. Dawn was nowhere to be seen so I hopped into one with the bride and groom.

Apparently, Renee was drunker than I thought. She was almost falling down drunk. She could hardly sit up straight in the backseat and was laughing like a schoolgirl.

“So,” she began. “Gonna fuck my sister again?”

Sam’s head swung toward her almost too quickly. Mine did, too. Hell, even the cabby’s ears perked up.

“I know you did, Nick,” she continued. “I saw you drop her off this morning. And I know the look, especially on her. I saw her through my bedroom window as she walked up the driveway and then I saw your car pull away from the curb.”

Sam look relieved but I was still shocked. I was relieved, too. Both of us had thought that maybe she was going to say she knew Sam fucked Dawn. Sure I knew she knew about the blowjob, but who would want to be stuck in the back seat of a cab when that or more was brought up?

“It was a mistake. I like her and everything but we shouldn’t have slept together. Not last night,” I added.

“Fucking is never a mistake,” Renee said. “If it feels good, go for it.”

Sam seemed just as shocked as I was at that last statement. What if it was fucking your bride’s sister eleven hours before the ceremony? I quietly thought to myself.

“You’re drunk, hon,” Sam said.

“Woohoo, baby,” she said. “I may just be an easy lay tonight.” And then she winked at her newlywed husband.

Luckily we soon arrived at the hotel; I could not wait to get out of the cab. Dawn ran up to me and grabbed my hand. She had been in the bathroom when our cab left the reception hall, she told me, and therefore forced to take another. How she beat us there I had no clue. Our cab driver no doubt took the long way to get here since the conversation was quite interesting, to say the least.

Up in one of the two rooms where the party was, I tried unsuccessfully to stay away from Dawn. My plan, of course, was to stay for no later than an hour and walk across the street and down a bit to the Marriott where hopefully Leigh and April were going to be waiting. And then it hit me.

It was probably all a set-up. The threesome, that is. It had gone much too easily up to this point. I was now starting to think that Leigh had probably made it all up. Oh, she did break up with Chad and she probably did call April, but instead of asking about a threesome, she probably devised a scheme where I believed that one would actually occur. There would be no room reserved in April’s name and certainly no Leigh and April. I was now convincing myself it was simply too good to be true.

And then there was Dawn who had earlier suggested getting a room with me. Maybe I should take her up on it after all. But what if the threesome idea was true?

It was getting close to the time I should be leaving. I wondered if I could leave, go to the Marriott and see if they were there and if not, still have time to get back and take Dawn up on her offer, which I could only hope still stood.

After an hour of drinking and trying to keep a safe distance from Dawn who was next to me most of that time, I excused myself and went to the adjoining room to use the bathroom. Upon exiting the bathroom, I entered the hallway and quickly walked toward the stairs, even though we were on the 5th floor. Upon entering the stairwell, I immediately saw Brian and his “friend” in a compromising situation: lips locked and his right hand inside her blouse.

“Excuse me,” I said. “Get a room you two,” I teased.

“Hey Nick. Where you going?” Brian offered, clearly embarrassed by being caught with his hand in the cookie jar, so to speak.

“Home. Headache,” I replied. “Have fun you two.”

“Thanks,” he said. “Take care.”

I wanted to reply "take care of that boob" but did not; rather, I said nothing.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I saw the Marriott on the other side of the highway road and down about 500 feet. It seemed so close yet so far away.

I had to ask the desk clerk again because I could not believe what I heard.

“April Downing is in room 104. Through those doors and third room on the right,” he answered for the second time.

It was not a set-up at all! As my palms got sweaty and I actually began to think it was true, paranoia sunk in again. Maybe the desk clerk was in on it, too. They may or may not even be there, and if they were they would be laughing in my face when I got in there.

I knocked on the door. No answer.

I knocked again, a little louder.

“Coming,” a female voice answered. I think it was Leigh’s.

When she opened the door I thought “Holy shit!”

Leigh stood there in a pearl silk robe tied at her waist and hung to just below the top of her thighs. It was tied tightly and actually showed less cleavage than the dress she wore earlier at the wedding. It did, however, leave to one’s imagination what she was wearing underneath, if anything at all.

"Well, you're on time, Nick. Guess you didn’t want to be late, huh?” she teased.

“Hi Leigh.” I said. “Wow.”

She giggled and said, “You like, huh?”

“Uh huh,” I muttered.

“Thanks,” she uttered.

She took my hand and led me into the room.

“Please sit,” she instructed. ”April will be out soon. First, I need to go over a few simple rules or guidelines with you.”

“Okay,” I answered.

I would have agreed to anything, including being set on fire.

“First, no touching allowed by you unless told it’s okay by either April or me. And you can’t ask, either. You get two warnings. If you touch anyone or anything or ask if you can more than two times, the third time will be the last. We will both get dressed and the fun will be over. Understand?”

“Uh huh,” I said and nodded my head. Damn, I thought.

“Second, you and I are not allowed to kiss on the mouth. Nor will you and I be allowed to fuck. April simply will not allow it. This makes sense; after all, this is about you and her. She is giving this gift to you because she likes you and wants to apologize to you about earlier today and believes you deserve this.

“Third, and this is very important, any cum you supply tonight cannot in any way be deposited into my mouth, as I will certainly be feasting on your cock along with April, or anywhere on my body. Only April’s.”

My cock literally stirred upon hearing Leigh telling me her mouth would be on my cock, too.

“Finally, I’m supposed to tell you there is one more final rule that April will tell you later. Even I don’t know what it is yet.”

“Agreed,” I quickly relented. I just wanted things to begin.

April walked in from the bathroom and was similarly dressed with a short silk robe, however, hers was black.

“Hi babe,” she said.

She approached me and sat on my lap.

"Hi April," I responded. "You look incredible."

Hell, they both looked incredible and were already doing things to my cock even though nothing had happened yet.

“Good boy,” she said when my hands did not reach around her or touch her in any other way. “You can put your hands around me now, please.”

I quickly did as I was told.

We kissed and the oddest feeling occurred to me. It was only a kiss. It did not feel special at all, not even like it had with her the other night. I actually thought about Dawn. I wondered real quickly if I should even be here at all. I felt somewhat guilty that I may have been here under false pretenses. I guess I always knew that, though. It was just about the sex, or more specifically, sex with two women.

I started to stroke her back as we kissed but I must have gone too far.

“Nuh uh uh. I didn’t say you could rub my back and ass, baby boy,” April scolded.

I cringed when she called me "baby boy" and offered an apology.

“Sorry, thought that didn’t count.” I figured so since my hand was allowed to be there in the first place.

“Call it a warning to a warning,” she replied.

We resumed kissing.

I was really curious to know where Leigh was and more importantly what she was doing but April was making it clear that my attention should be on her. Her tongue was assaulting mine and I did start to feel some passion. My cock was definitely responding. Hell, it was getting hard before Leigh even opened the door.

Soon April was massaging my bulge on the outside of my tux pants.

“Oh god...nice.... You can rub my ass now,” she said breathlessly.

My hand moved a few inches downward to her butt, which I playfully and gladly felt through her robe and then down to her leg and back up underneath her robe and over her panties.

I soon felt the weight of another on the bed behind us and knew that Leigh was close behind. With April’s hand outlining my cock on the outside of my pants, she again momentarily broke from our kiss to say, “I bet you want to fuck me with this, huh?”

But before I could answer, her mouth was pressed up hard against mine and her tongue thrust deep into my mouth.

“Mmmhmmmm,” I replied as best I could.

She was handling my cock as if she wanted to make me cum. I almost wanted to rip her hand away from me but remembered the rules.

“Honey, you’re not gonna make him mess in his rental, are you?” Leigh teased.

This was April’s cue to stop our kissing and promptly got up from my lap and climbed onto the bed. I looked over my shoulder at Leigh who still had her robe on and was on her knees. April did likewise and they started to move toward each other. It was tough to look over my shoulder at them, so I got up and went to the other bed and sat down to watch them.

When they reached each other they began to kiss. I sort of expected some long-drawn out scene before they would do something, but just like that they were kissing. Aside from the occasional porn flick or pictures I surfed on the Internet, I had never been a witness to such a hot scene. I immediately began running my hand on the outside of my pants continuing what April had been doing a minute earlier but with much less urgency.

They paused their kissing and looked over at me.

“Leigh, do you see that?” April inquired.

“Yup,” she replied.

I was unaware of what they were talking about. But then I saw them looking at my right hand massaging my dick.

“This is your first warning. Two more and that’s it,” she stated bluntly.

“But....” I started to protest.

“You were told no touching unless Leigh or I said it was okay,” April said.

“I thought you meant touching you two,” I practically shouted, almost too loud.

“I did not say that. I said touching anyone or anything,” Leigh clarified.

“Okay,” I said. “I’m sorry.”

I was turned on as hell but also flustered by the set of rules. It certainly was not the threesome I would have planned. Besides the rules, I was still dressed and for the most part so were they. I could hardly wait to see April’s tits, which had seemed unattainable, but also Leigh’s, which were probably more than five times as big as April’s.

They started kissing each other again but this time they were short kisses intermixed with questions from April aimed at teasing me.

“Wondering if Leigh and I have been together before?” [kiss]

“If we’ve seen each other naked?” [kiss]

“If she’s ever licked and nibbled on my nipples?” [kiss]

“Or if I’ve held her massive tits and licked all around them?” [kiss] [kiss]

“Or possibly you’re wondering if she’s ever laid her head between my legs and licked up and down and all around my pussy?” [kiss]

“Or if I’ve ever ran a finger up and down her slit and slipped it in only to lick my finger clean of her juices?” [kiss]

This was killing me. I did want to know the answers to all those questions but it was almost killing me more to not be able to touch myself.

“Well Nick? Are you?”

“Yes,” I stated.

“You may touch yourself now, by the way,” April said. “Yes what?”

“I want to know if you two have been together,” I said as I started to tug and pull on my cock, still nestled inside my boxers underneath my rented tuxedo pants.

“What do you want to know most?” April teased.

I looked straight into April’s eyes and asked, “Have you ever kissed her boobs?”

“I should have known that would be your first question,” April replied. "And call them 'tits', silly. Have I ever kissed Leigh's tits?" she repeated my question.

April then looked back at Leigh and they stared at each other. The whole time they were caressing each other’s sides and arms. But before answering, April took her hands and placed them on Leigh’s breasts on the outside of her robe.

Still looking at Leigh but talking to me she said, “I know that you did not specifically request Leigh for this threesome. She put herself here.”

April intensified her movements from lightly brushing Leigh’s bosom with the palms of her hands to squeezing them.

“But I know you like big tits, Nick. Back in high school when Sam and I dated, I remember him telling me once how you liked big tits. And you did date Kathy in high school. That’s why I have covered up around you even though I like you and think you like me.”

1...45678...13