Nick's Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Thanks Nick. A little nervous and a little unsettled."

"Nervous I can understand, but unsettled? Why? What's up?" I asked.

"Listen, it’s less than an hour before I get married, so I’ll be brief. I know what happened last night at the bar. Don’t ask me how I found out but I know. And I’m mad as hell but what can I do about it right now. I’m not going to talk to Sam right now about it. I know he’s a good man and it doesn’t change the way I feel about him. Maybe it should, but right now I am going to assume he made a mistake and he feels remorseful.”

“He does Renee,” I said without prompting.

I was sort of glad it was coming out, although less than an hour before the wedding did complicate things a bit.

“I’m nervous and I need release myself,” she said.

“Excuse me?”

“Release. That’s why I figured Sam allowed it to happen. Well, that and the fact my sister’s a slut.”

I cringed a little at the same description of my new 'girlfriend.'

“But....” I began but she interrupted me.

“So, I figured, Sam does not have a brother but you are his best friend.”

I must have looked completely clueless because I had no idea what she was saying and she could tell. She seemed really nervous now and it was not the nervousness of being married soon. It was something else; something she was about to say to me.

“So, to even things up, you need to go down on me, Nick.”

I stood there with my mouth wide open.

“Let me be clearer. Nick, please eat me. I want you to lick my pussy until I cum. Please?” she begged.

She looked serious as hell and almost desperate. Renee started to undo the tie on her sweats.

I started to protest but she said sharply, “Goddamnit Nick, this is happening. And we need to hurry!”

There was a loveseat couch next to her and she turned to the side as she slid her sweats down, exposing her bare legs and a thong. I always thought Renee was a sexy girl but I never imagined her to be a “thong” girl. Sam never mentioned it when we would discuss such things, although such intimate talk between us about the girls we dated was rare.

She turned and sat on the couch and spread her legs a little. If things were not crazy before, they certainly were now. I was hesitant, of course, but when I thought of Sam getting blown by April when he thought there was a “me and April” and when I looked at Renee and how hot she looked and how persistent she probably would be if I tried to back away, I decided to go for it. Why not?

“Come and get it, Nicky,” she teased as she slipped her hand in front of her thong and started pleasuring herself.

I knelt in front of her and put each of my hands on top of her knees.

"Are you sure, Renee?"

“Very. Now come on. You’ll see my surprise for Sam before even he does. We haven’t done anything for a month so I know I’ll go quickly. I just need to cum so bad, Nick,” she reiterated as she bit her bottom lip.

I took initiative and took hold of her thong and pulled it down. Her legs were up in the air so I swiftly pulled her thong off and put her legs on my shoulders and bent down where I was staring at a gorgeous bald pussy.

“Surprise,” she said.

I did not know but soon realized she must have just shaven and that it was not a common practice for her.

“It’s for our honeymoon. Sam, as you may know, is always begging me to do it,” she explained.

I did not know it. Although Sam and I did talk in general about sex, we hardly ever talked specifics about our partners.

"It's not gonna bite, you know," she teased. "Come on, Nicky...I need it real bad...."

"It's beautiful," I muttered.

I decided to waste no more time as I reached out with my tongue and glided it along her labia as my hands went from her hips to underneath her ass and pulled her towards me. I could not believe how delicious she tasted as I started to run my tongue up and down her slick folds. She grabbed the back of my head and pushed my face further into her hairless slit.

“That’s it, Nicky,” using a nickname that only my ex-girlfriend from college could ever get away with using.

At first I was tentative going down on her. After all, she was getting married in less than an hour to my best friend and I had never contemplated any scenario where I would have been with Renee in any situation, let alone eating her pussy less than an hour before her wedding. But as I continued and she reacted, I began to really get into it and even inserted a finger into her hole while my long tongue flicked her clit and then sucked on it.

“Uh huhhh...uh huhhhhhh,” she moaned.

Renee then grabbed a pillow from next to her and said, “Oh my god, Nick that feels so fucking good...I’m going to cum...."

I tried to set a speed record with my tongue going back and forth over her clit as she smashed the pillow against her face and I could hear a muffled scream. I blew cool air on her pussy and then covered it whole with my mouth again as my tongue pushed in and out of her as she gushed. I never had so much cum shoot into my mouth from giving oral before. It was different but erotic as hell.

Soon after she was pushing my head away as I realized I had not stop licking her.

“Time Nick. We gotta get going,” she said. “That was terrific, though. I’m sure all the girls love your talented tongue. Thank you.”

“You’re most welcome, Renee. You can call it an early wedding gift.”

Had she heard about my long tongue from past girlfriends of mine? I thought.

I walked over to where there was a sink in the room and washed my face and rinsed out my mouth. When I turned Renee was there with her sweats back on and handed me a mint.

“Here you go. For a job well done,” she said. She then got on her tippy-toes and kissed my cheek. “Don’t dare tell Sam about this, of course, or that I know about last night, okay? Promise?”

It would be tough not to tell him about the latter but I said it anyway. “I promise, Renee.”

I knew for sure I was not going to go back to Sam and tell him I just went down on his bride and made her cum screaming into a pillow. That was a no-brainer.

I unlocked the door and walked out to be greeted by Pam and Dawn.

“Hey Nick,” Dawn said. “How’s it going? What was that all about?”

She had a twinkle in her eye and gave me no indication that last night or early this morning was anything but genuine.

“Hi Dawn,” I responded. “Oh nothing. Your sister is just nervous and needed to know that Sam is doing fine and all. Hey, you two look nice. See you out in the church. Good luck.”

I went back to Sam who obviously was troubled at how long I was gone and whom I was talking with. I assured him that everything was all right and specifically that she did not say anything about last night, but he peppered me about what we talked about nonetheless.

So I made it up. He was okay with it and it sounded good so everything was all right. Except my mouth, even with the mint, still tasted like his bride’s pussy.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The ceremony went by without a hitch, well except for the hitch joining Sam and Renee in holy matrimony for the rest of their lives. There was one potential glitch when April and Leigh showed up. I thought of the nerve of April being here a few hours after blowing the groom and just hoped she would not make a scene. She didn’t. At least not during the ceremony.

Afterward on the steps to the church before we showered the new couple with bubbles she came up to me.

“Nick? We need to talk,” April stated.

“No we don’t,” I replied.

“Yes, I think we do.” She pulled me to the side. “I really like you, Nick. I had my first teenage crush on Sam, yes. And all these years since we broke up he has been unattainable. I have dreamt about doing that to him since I was...well, for a long time. I have no feelings for him otherwise. But with you, I do have some of those feelings. I know what I did was wrong, especially in your house, can you....”

“Save it, April. I gotta go. I hope you know your invitation for the reception tonight is off.”

April ran away crying.

Women and their emotions. Go figure.

I returned to the crowd and stood behind Dawn, who had seen the whole exchange with me and April. I badly wanted to put my hands around her but we had not yet talked about how we were going to let everyone know about us. After all, Dawn was just finding out now that there was even a problem between me and April. Another story I would have to make up. I could not possibly tell her about April and Sam this morning.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The afternoon passed with pictures and getting freshened up with food and beer. Dawn and I had some moments to talk and even openly flirted around everyone. As for the situation with April, I told her that April had just become too demanding of me and I simply told her I did not operate that way and it would be best to stop before anything got started. It had a two-fold purpose. In case Dawn and I started dating, she would know I would not tolerate such behavior, yet I was able to make up a story to deflect the true reason I would not be dating April. I was quite pleased with myself.

Something happened with Dawn, though, between the wedding party arriving at the reception hall and lining up for the bridal party receiving line. We guys had parked ourselves at the bar to load up on beer while the girls went and freshened up. Dawn and I were supposed to stand together while the guests filed into the hall but when we did she would hardly look at me. Something happened, I surmised, but she would not tell me. She did not deny anything was wrong, either.

Anyway, all of a sudden I was dateless at the reception. Sam and Renee looked great together and indeed looked very happy. I just hoped that it would survive what went on the past twenty-four hours. I was standing next to the bar getting properly drunk daydreaming about the tongue-bath I had administered to Renee earlier in the afternoon when Leigh sidled up to me.

“Hiya Nick,” she said.

“Hi Leigh, how’s it going”

Chad and Leigh were starting a relationship of their own, it seemed. I had not talked with Chad much about it since I had been so busy myself, but it did not appear to be just a little fling. I would soon find out otherwise.

“Great. Just great,” she said. It seemed sarcastic but I was not going to pursue it.

I was drunk and getting drunker by the minute but still was able to contemplate the irony. The last three days I had had three pussies in one form or another. Two I ate out and one I fucked twice. And of those three girls, one blew me till I came in her mouth and the other sucked me before I fucked her. And trust me, all three were good-looking. But if I was going to experience casual sex or hot passionate sex of any kind, Leigh was more my type.

She was not what I would consider fat. Big-boned maybe but not fat. But I really liked girls with big tits. Dawn was an all-around small girl, but her tits appeared big on her, which is one reason I loved her body so much. But two of my serious girlfriends in the past had big tits and one had a nice, really big ol’ butt. Leigh’s tits were probably bigger than either, and her butt was very fine, bigger than most but very firm, at least from looking at it. Tonight she was wearing a black dress that criss-crossed down in a V-neck fashion over her boobs and was similar to the white top she wore on Thursday. It displayed her overwhelming cleavage. In my drunken state I am sure I was staring all too much at it, but I did not care.

“Well, that’s good,” I said. “So you are having fun then, huh?”

“Loads,” she replied. Again sarcastic.

This was going to be fun. I figured, as I had all night, that she was going to pepper me with questions about me and April and try and get me to change my mind on the matter.

“Let me ask you something,” she continued.

She started to form what I figured was a loaded question as I took another pull on my beer.

“You’re good friends with Chad. Does he not like full-figured women?”

I almost blew out what little beer was still in my mouth. I never anticipated that question. I did not want to laugh but it was too funny.

“What?” I beckoned. “I’m sorry,” I said as I wiped my mouth where some beer was running down my chin.

“I kinda like Chad but I don’t think he likes me very much. I think he thinks I’m too fat,” she stated.

“Well....” I did not know what to say. In my current condition I could not think quickly on my feet. My hesitation gave her the answer she needed, I guess.

“Well fuck him,” she said. “If he thinks I’m just going to give him blowjob after blowjob without receiving anything in return, he’s fucking crazy.”

I was astonished she said that so bluntly to me, but as she drank her beer it was evident that she was getting pretty drunk herself.

“I don’t blame ya,” I ended up saying.

Chad and I were friends but I certainly wasn't going to stand up for him. From the way he treats women, how could I?

“So, about April,” she began.

Here it comes, I thought. I would have preferred to hear her technique on giving blowjobs if we were going in that direction, but I supposed I had to get it over with sooner or later. Better now than when I’m sober.

“Please don’t be mad at her. She is devastated, you know. I think she really likes you.”

“You know what she did today, right?”

“At your house with Sam? Yes, I do.”

“And?”

“I just think that you need to get past this weekend and this wedding and everything and give her another chance. You do like her, don’t you?”

I did and did not. I honestly could not organize my feelings for anyone at this point in time. I was finding it hard to distinguish among love, like and lust. To be honest, since she announced that she and Chad were more or less history, I was even picturing a scenario where she and I would hook up. Hell, I did that in my daydream during my nap the other day which included April, too.

“I don’t know, Leigh. I really don’t know,” I said truthfully.

“I talked to her earlier today, of course, but I just talked to her a few minutes ago, too. She is really upset. I wanted to stay out of it, but she asked me as a friend to talk to you and to tell you; if there is anything she could do or say to you or whatever, to tell me and I’d let her know. I think that’s a pretty strong indication of how she feels and where she stands, Nick.”

I was kind of blown away hearing it but especially how it was delivered by Leigh. She had the most intense look on her face and she did emphasize the word “anything”. I was gazing at Leigh's cleavage and pictured sliding my tongue or dick or both in between her tits. I was sure she could read my mind but again, in my state, I couldn't care less. I could not think of anything April could do to make things right so I blurted out jokingly, “Okay, a threesome might do the trick.”

“Yeah, I bet,” she said as if she wasn't shocked to hear it.

Not “you guys are all pigs” or “you’re drunk” or “you worthless shit, I don’t know why she should even bother.”

I became more brazen. “Yep, that would definitely go a long way in changing my mind,” not even realizing how stupid that sounded in trying to help two people come together as a couple, but it sure did sound good nonetheless.

“Another woman, I suppose,” she added.

“Oh yes, most definitely,” I agreed.

“I’ll be back in a few,” she said and walked away. She pulled out her cell from her purse and walked out the door toward the lobby.

She could not possibly be calling April with that suggestion, could she? Probably to tell her what an ass I really am. As I finished my beer, I hesitated ordering another. I had to clear my head and watch what I say. I also had to find Leigh and tell her I was only joking before word got around what a horny and drunk ass I am. I also thought I probably needed to tell her that before she got off the phone with April, as well. But when I found her, she was just ending her call when Chad beat me to her, whisking her off to the dance floor. At least it enabled me to take a much-needed trip to the bathroom before I clarified things with her.

Inside the bathroom I unexpectedly ran into Sam.

“Hiya buddy, how are you doing?” he said to me.

“Great. Drunk and having a good time,” I added.

“Dawn's giving you the cold shoulder I see,” he jibed me. “Sorry bud, told ya. She’ll be flirty like she was this afternoon and then ‘boom’, cold shoulder. Hey,” he added, “guess what? Renee told me she had a surprise for me.” He jabbed me with his elbow into my side and laughed like a teenager, although he was not even drunk.

“Yeah? A surprise, huh?”

“Yeah man. Said I’ll get it later on tonight. Wink, wink,” he said out loud.

“Good for you man,” I said. If he only knew I knew and how I knew. I still felt incredibly guilty going down on his bride, although it was not my idea and I felt there really was no way out of it.

Walking out of the bathroom and into the main hall, I passed the dance floor and saw Chad and Leigh doing a pretty good impression of dirty dancing. His hands were practically all over her tits. So much for her blowing him off, I guess. I sat down at a table with Phil and Lynda, his girlfriend.

Phil's always been somewhat of a computer geek, but he's our friend, so he's our geek. And it's not like he doesn't have a social life, either. He has been dating Lynda almost as long as Sam dated Renee. While Lynda isn't the most beautiful girl around, she does have that "girl next door" look. Her boobs are small and her ass a little wide but she was cute nonetheless. Phil used to complain, yes complain, about how much she liked to fuck. Now that they had dated for almost six years, I was always curious if they had kept up the pace.

"So Nick, how come no date?" Lynda asked.

"You were already taken," I replied.

"Aw, that's sweet. But really, Nick, you of all guys should have a date. You and Dawn were getting along pretty good earlier."

Phil and Lynda were not at the bar last night when Dawn gave Sam the blowjob, and knowing Lynda as I did, she would definitely not approve of such a tactic, so I doubted Lynda had heard about it.

"Yeah, but you know how weddings are."

"I guess. I've never hooked up at one," she said clutching at Phil. "Well, you know what I mean."

I did. The look in her eye told me that she indeed would "hook up" tonight with her boyfriend later.

"What happened to April? Thought Phil told me you went home with her the other night?"

I shot a look at Phil who looked incredulously at his drunken girlfriend. "I just walked her home. We're just friends; there's nothing there, either."

"Oh, I see. Well, it's getting kinda late for you to get laid, dontcha think?" Lynda blurted out.

"Lynda?" Phil exclaimed. "Sorry Nick, she's drunk."

"Oops...sorry, Nick."

Laughing, I said, "That's okay. You're absolutely right, though."

Even though I resigned myself to the fact I was the best man at my best friend's wedding and not getting laid, having my good friend's shy and reserved girlfriend spell out my reality pretty much sucked and I suddenly realized how alone I felt. Even Dawn was on the dance floor now with some guy who was one of Sam’s cousins from Ohio. I also thought about Chad probably getting at least one more blowjob from Leigh, Sam getting his bride after a long month off plus a shaved pussy as a bonus, and Phil and Lynda were definitely going to be doing their thing. Even Brian had a date, although I think she was more a friend.

When a slow dance came on all the aforementioned couples headed to the floor. However, I soon noticed Leigh and Chad did not stay to dance. Instead, she headed toward me while Chad went off toward the bar.

1...34567...13