Nick's Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You said my choice?” I asked.

Dawn simply nodded.

I wanted both. She had been sucking me already for a few minutes but what I really wanted to do was fuck her. Who wouldn’t? My recent start-up with April was blown to bits, I figured, since I kept flashing in my mind just how bad she apparently still pined for Sam. And I hadn't had sex in about a month and a half.

She sat back with arms spread out behind her on the bed and I saw her pussy displayed to me. It was trimmed with light brown pubic hair above her pussy lips.

“That’s what I said,” she said.

“I want to fuck you Dawn,” I boldly announced.

“Then fuck me, Nick,” she said, lying down horizontally on the bed with her feet still on the floor. She was young and although I assumed experienced, began to show that she may not be as much as one would think of such a beautiful and sexy girl. I did not hesitate any further, though. I positioned my arm on her one side as I took my other hand on my cock as I positioned it along her entrance and then guided it deep inside of her.

“Ohhhh yesss!” she shouted, no doubt letting Sam in on our little tryst. “Oh my god Nick, you’re huge. Fuck me,” she whimpered with gritted teeth.

I began thrusting with both my feet still on the floor but as I continued, she was pushed further back onto the bed so that both of our legs were off the floor and mine now lay between hers. Her tits beckoned for my mouth’s attention but I was hesitant since Sam’s cum was to be found everywhere on them. I told her how beautiful she was and how sexy it was to be fucking her. I even told her that I had dreamed about fucking her for years but never thought it was possible. Her tits were nice and round on her small frame which I found out later measured 32C. And she caught me staring at them.

“You wanna kiss them, baby? And bite my nipples? Please?!” she almost ordered. “It would be so hot.”

I had not yet even touched them. They appeared so delicate but I began to caress and tenderly touch one breast and then the other. It was in contrast to the pounding my huge cock was doing to her tight little pussy. I was fucking her hard and I was fucking her good.

She then looked right into my eyes and begged, “Oh, please suck and bite them....”

Without any more hesitation I alternated between savagely sucking and biting her breasts, pulling on her nipples with my teeth and lips. As I did this, she pushed up and into me and started the first of her multiple orgasms. I realized I tasted my best friend’s cum but at this point I did not care. Fucking her and pleasing her was all I cared about.

“Oh my god, I’ve never been fucked this good before,” she said breathlessly. “Pound it, baby. Pound my little fucking pussy!”

My swollen member was so deep inside of her that I swear it felt as if I was poking her where her belly button resided on the other side. Suddenly, looking into her eyes, it started. My cock began to spew and I unleashed a torrent of hot liquid into her. After a minute of pumping my seed deep into her canal, I began to feel light-headed and fell to the side of her and promptly laid my head on her shoulder.

She reached up and turned off the light and settled back down and nuzzled her head between my neck and shoulder.

“Much better than Sam,” she whispered.

I smiled upon hearing this and did not even remember falling asleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When I awoke it was 6:05 AM and Dawn was still next to me naked alongside my own naked body. I stirred and realized aside from having a hard-on just how bad I had to pee.

Trying not to wake her I stumbled into my master bathroom, my dick pointing straight out. As I stood and waited for it to subside, I thought of Dawn and her body and the great sex we had only hours earlier. It was not the best formula for trying to get soft enough to pee, so I started to think about getting her home and getting ready for the wedding.

As I started to pee the door creaked open and Dawn was standing there.

“Good morning, baby,” she whispered.

“Dawn, what the....” I started.

The only light in the bathroom was the dim source from the window but still I was startled to see her while I was buck-naked and standing in front of the toilet. Sharing a bathroom with a woman when I am peeing was not a turn-on for me but she seemed unfazed by it, walking in and standing behind me.

“I've seen guys pee before,” she said. “And that monster and me go way back. Only a few hours ago it was inside of me,” she quipped.

“Ha ha,” I said. “We need to get you home before your parents worry.”

“You think they don’t know what a slut I am?” Dawn joked. “I do have to go to the hairdressers at eight o’clock so I should start thinking about getting home soon.”

I finished up and shook the excess from the end of my now flaccid penis.

“Don’t flush,” she said.

She sat down on the toilet and started peeing herself. I brushed my teeth and exited the bathroom to put on a pair of jeans to take her home. While putting on a t-shirt I started to head for the door to get her shirt in the dryer downstairs just as Dawn walked out of the bathroom.

It was getting pretty light inside the room now and I was struck by not only how beautiful she looked naked, but that she was not even trying to hide certain parts or cover up at all. I had known Dawn since she was a little girl. After all, she was the sister of my best friend’s soon-to-be-wife. But even though she was only two years younger, she always seemed much younger to me. But walking toward me right now she looked like a mature woman. A very desirable and sexy woman.

“And just where do you think you’re going, mister?” she asked.

“To get your shirt. We gotta get you home, remember?” I answered.

“Not yet. Come back to bed,” she told me.

She took her right hand and with her index finger made a trail from my stomach up my chest and moved it all the way up till it reached my chin and then traced my lips. Her finger smelled and tasted minty. Then in a moment she turned and walked back toward the bed.

“Make love to me Nick,” she commanded.

She sat on the bed with her legs slightly open. She put a finger into her mouth, wetted it and then placed it at the opening of her slit. She began to move it in and out slowly. I stood watching and got hornier by the second.

The ceremony could have been only an hour away and nothing would deter me from satisfying Dawn’s wish. I walked to the bed where she reached out and stroked my “monster” back to life. I whipped off my shirt and unzipped my jeans freeing my full-throttled machine since I had not even bothered to put on boxers before. She stood and gripped my cock.

“Sit baby,” she instructed me as we switched spots.

Her hand never left my dick and I cannot remember it ever feeling better than it was now when her hand was around it slowly sliding up and down.

When I sat down she stood in front of me and climbed onto my lap and put her legs around my back. I held onto her and then lifted her up and positioned her opening over the head of my cock as she settled on top of it, my dick splitting her open. At first it seemed rough but got wetter as she impaled herself completely.

We kissed like long-time lovers would. I could tell she had brushed her teeth, presumably with her index finger that a minute earlier had traced my lips.

My supposition last night that she seemed somewhat inexperienced sexually had quickly fallen to the wayside as our lips locked as she rode my cock. I started thrusting deep into her and she simultaneously bounced on my shaft. We broke from kissing as she leaned back against my hands on her back. I gazed at her tits, which looked quite big on her small frame. I noticed how little they moved although she was moving quite feverishly up and down. It was a very erotic scene.

Dawn then put her arms around my neck and soon appeared lost in the ecstasy of our lovemaking. I actually looked at her for the first time as someone other than just a one-time thing and in the throes of passion saw her as a possible mate. All this while she was moaning and getting louder.

She looked me right in the eyes and said what I was yearning for her to say.

“Cum baby. I want you to shoot that cum of yours deep inside of me,” she commanded.

She was instructing me left and right and I could care less.

It was not unexpected that I would cum inside of her since I did so last night when we were in the missionary position the first time. I surprised her, though, when I placed my hands under her ass and stood up, our bodies still connected. I turned us around and fell down on the bed using my right arm to cushion the fall and not crush her. I resumed thrusting deep and hard into her. I could feel her prepare for the orgasm that was inevitable: hers and mine. She was moaning louder now which was heightening the sensation. When she grabbed onto my butt I lost it, shooting my jizz into her pussy.
“Come on, baby!” she shouted. “Cum, baby, cum!!!”

Running my one hand down her side to her pussy I played with her clit as I emptied my seed into her.

“Ohhh god, I’m cumming, baby!” she shouted.

I did not pull out of her heavenly snatch until I was completely drained and kissed each of her boobs and nipples before lifting myself off the bed.

“God Nick, you’re incredible. I never thought sex could be this good.”

“Thanks. I have to agree, Dawn. You were fucking awesome too,” I said truthfully.

Strangely there was no awkwardness as we both scurried to get dressed, not like it sometimes can be when two people casually have sex and then make a dash, usually the guy but sometimes the girl.

We had a wedding to get ready for. It was at the moment when I finished dressing and was about to tell her I would be back soon with her shirt that I remembered Sam was only down the hall and most certainly heard us having sex, if not last night then definitely this morning. Heck, my neighbor across the street who was eighty years old probably heard us.

As soon as I reached the kitchen Sam was making coffee.

“Big day, huh?” I nervously asked.

“Yup. Big day,” he replied. “What the fuck, Nick? She stayed all night? Banging her once wasn’t enough?” Sam asked.

“What the fuck do you care, Sam? You’re getting married to Renee today, remember? And I wasn’t the one who brought her here last night to begin with,” I angrily retorted.

I grabbed the shirt from the dryer and headed for the stairs. But it was like déjà vu all over again, as the saying goes. Dawn was standing in the doorway but instead of wearing my old college t-shirt she was in her skirt and bra and not even trying to cover up.

“Thanks Nick,” she said when I handed her the clean but semi-wrinkled shirt.

“You need to grow up, Sam,” she said, turning her attention to Sam as she put on her shirt. “You could take a few lessons from Nick here on how to please a woman, too.” Then to me she said, “Let’s go, please.”

As I followed her out the door I turned to Sam who had not said another word and told him, “Let’s go out for breakfast when I get back and we’ll talk, okay? I don’t want to fight and ruin today, your wedding day.”

If the irony of him getting sucked off and fucking his sister-in-law-to-be hours before his “I do’s” was not enough to ruin a wedding day, I did not want me, his best man, and him arguing and not getting along.

“Sure Nick. I think I'd like that.”

He reached for my hand and we shook.

“Be back in a bit. I gotta stop at the ATM and then get some gas, so make some coffee and relax, okay buddy?”

“Gotcha. No problem. You’re the best friend, Nick. Thanks.”

I shrugged as if to say "no problem."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The ride taking Dawn back to her parents' house was interesting. Dawn basically asked me how I felt about her and told me how she felt about me. I told her I liked her, always had, but the last six hours changed things a lot and for the better, I might add. She said she liked me, too, and aside from her going to school in Chicago, would like to explore starting a relationship with me. But then she brought up April, understandably. She knew April was going to the reception as my date and even though she knew it was not any of her business asked if I still intended on doing so.

“I have to, I think,” I explained to her. “I cannot just call her call up this morning and cancel, can I?”

“Of course you can,” she laughed. “But I wanna spend time with you and grab you on the dance floor,” she continued.

Being the best man and maid of honor we would be paired up a bit, no doubt, especially mandatory wedding party dances.

“Me too, Dawn.”

She leaned over and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek when we reached the curb. She had told me to just drop her off a few houses from her parents so as not to cause a scene. But if things went well between us there would eventually be no doubt that it was me she spent the night with.

I ran my quick errands and headed home. Pulling up to my house there was a car in front by the curb I did not immediately recognize. I pulled in as quietly as I could and walked in the back door. I was suspicious even though I had no earthly reason to be at that time of the morning. But I must not have been as quiet as I thought because I heard some commotion as I approached the living room.

April was there and stood next to the couch with her arms crossed over her chest. She had her shirt still on but her bra was off and lying on the armrest of a nearby chair. Sam was on the couch and wearing only boxers where a small “tent” was formed. It was obvious that I arrived home a little earlier than both expected.

“Unbelievable,” I said.

“Wait Nick,” April started. “Let me explain.”

“There’s nothing to explain, April. And Sam, I don’t even know what to say to you.”

“Listen man....” Sam began. “I know what you’re thinking.” And then he said nothing.

“I’m going upstairs to shower. Might as well finish him off,” I stated.

April began to cry. “I’m so sorry, Nick. I really do like you!”

I ignored this and thought to myself what a crazy twenty-four hours. Hell, what a crazy thirty-six hours. Ever since we entered the bar Thursday night till now was completely insane.

Entering the shower I contemplated what had happened and the whole fall-out from it. At least it eliminated the awkwardness of April at the reception with my newfound relationship with Dawn about to take off. But what was really troubling me was Sam, specifically Sam and Renee. He and I would be fine. But he went all these years without being unfaithful to her and the last twelve hours he was fucking it all up. I may have dallied with both April and Dawn in a short time span, but I was at least single and not getting married to anyone in only a few hours. Sam, on the other hand, was getting blowjobs left and right and fucked Renee’s sister.

Oh man, I thought. How am I going to reconcile that? I never stopped to think the whole thing through. Dawn and I might be great together but how could I ignore the fact she sucked and fucked my best friend minutes before her and me were together?

Things were so crazy I could not comprehend a single damn thing.

During my shower I wondered, too, if April left right away or if she finished him off like I suggested. It would be not much longer before I figured that out.

After showering and getting dressed in a fresh pair of jeans and a clean shirt, I walked out in the hallway just as Sam headed to the shower. We exchanged a look and I nodded to him.

“I’ll wait for you downstairs,” I said.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We went to breakfast at this little greasy spoon diner. It was there that Sam and I had a heart-to-heart talk.

“She did not come over because I called her or anything. I want you to know that.”

“Okay,” I said.

“She came to the back door with a box of donuts. I saw her and invited her in. She said she was going to leave them on the back stoop and call us later to tell us she had left them there.”

“Okay.”

“So, she came inside and I offered her one. The one she grabbed was a vanilla cream and she started eating it. Man, it was hot, Nick. You should have seen it. It looked like she was giving it a blowjob or something.”

“Okay, okay, I get the picture.” Of course I knew that it was probably not coincidental on her part.

“She noticed, too, and started laughing. Then she commented on last night and what Dawn did at the bar. Said she thought it was interesting and really made her hot. I asked her ‘really?’ and she said yes and that she wished it was her.”

I just sat and listened. Nothing he said surprised me anymore.

“So I said ‘what’s stopping you now?’ I couldn’t believe that came out of my mouth, Nick, but she immediately dropped her donut on the counter and grabbed me and pulled me into the living room. She already knew you weren’t home. I told her to make it quick. She’d been giving me one for only about twenty seconds when you got home.”

When I said nothing Sam said, “Listen Nick, I know you like her since you asked me if it was all right to bring her to the reception. I really am sorry I did that to you, in your own house no less. But I want you to know I do love Renee. I probably did not deserve her before all of this and I definitely don’t now.”

”Correction, I did like April. I think I’m concentrating on Dawn now, though.”

“Shit, dude...you fucked her twice and think she’s gonna date you? She’s a slut, man. She’s not going to settle down with you. No offense.”

“None taken. But I think she’s the real deal. She told me she wanted to try a relationship with me.”

“Ha! She tells every guy she sleeps with that line. Trust me. Renee jokes about it with her all the time.”

I disheartened a bit upon hearing that but did not want to show it in front of Sam. I knew it was fast but I was really getting hooked on Dawn and me as a couple.

“Well, we’ll see. But as far as April goes, don’t feel bad. She let it slip twice already that she wanted to do that to you. In my book she’s history. I don’t know what I was thinking. I thought it was just going to be some easy sex and then it seemed like it might go deeper than that. But maybe it is best you two got that out of your systems now before you got married.”

I was spinning things and we both knew it. I was also assuming she did finish the blowjob when I went upstairs and now his silence on the matter pretty much confirmed it.

“I just want things to be straight between you and me, Nick. You’re my best friend. I gotta make things right with Renee, I know that. I’ll worry about that later. But I can’t have you mad at me, though. Not today.”

We shook hands and probably would have hugged each other had there not been a table between us.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We had to be at the church at noon to get dressed and so the ushers could get ready to receive and seat the guests. Sam and I were in a back room next to the sacristy. The girls were already there and in the hall next to the church. When we arrived, Pam, one of Renee’s friends, summoned me.

“Renee wants to see you,” she said.

“Me?" I asked. "Renee? Now?”

“Yes, hurry,” she said excitedly.

Sam looked at me nervously.

“Don’t worry, pal. I’ll go and see what she wants. Relax.”

I tried to get Pam to tell me what Renee wanted to talk to me about on our way over there, but she said she did not know. But it was important, she said.

When I walked into the room I closed the door.

”Hi Nick. Please lock the door.”

“Okay,” I replied. Now I was nervous. “You look beautiful, Renee. How are you doing?”

Her hair was done up and her make-up applied but she was wearing a pair of white sweats and a white blouse with buttons from top to bottom. She would be getting into her dress soon, I imagined.