Norway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So the name of your ex-girlfriend was 'Susanne', right?" Alina asked me with an innocent-looking, effervescent smile that had a gleam of mischief in it. I blushed slightly.

"How was she?"

"Please put the diary back!" I insisted as I felt my discomfort rising.

"I don't think so! I know that you want me to amuse myself here and reading this diary definitely amuses me!"

She turned forward - soon she would open the pages where I wrote about the day I first met her. With horror I reminded what I had drawn a picture of a pumping heart muscle on this page to symbolise my affection toward her. I was terrified: She mustn't see that under any circumstances!

"Alina, please, enough. This book is very personal."

"So what? Isn't this little bulging personal too?" Alina coolly replied and looked down at the crotch of my trousers.

"Could it be, that you secretly are even enjoying my invasion into the privacy?" she asked and suddenly grabbed my cock and balls in her hand squeezing it slightly.

How could I deny my enjoyment, when I melted at her gaze? So I kept speechless.

But Alina wouldn't let me out that easily. I froze as her fingernails dug into my genitals. "Well?"

I knew that I should have grabbed her wrist at this moment to wrench her hand away, but I didn't dare to touch her. Instead I just looked at her. I looked how her delicate ears peaked out from strands of her hair. I looked how her makeup perfectly underlined the magic of her dark brown eyes. I looked how her high cheekbones framed her gorgeous lips. She was so unbelievable desirable to me.

"Maybe....somehow...I do enjoy your invasion." I finally confessed. "It just...that I've never dated a woman that was as stunning as you are."

"Stop your charming, soldier. You've probably said the same to your 'beloved Susanne' before".

"No...you are really different...it's like you are a being of an upper league for me. I've never been one of these alpha male types and..."

"...and so your cock loves it when you buckle beneath me, doesn't he?" Alina finished.

I could not think straight but an inner voice told me that Alina was right. I was thrilled at the thought of turning myself into her hands. So I nodded.

My confession seemed to delight her: She loosened her grip and let her fingers slip away from my trouser, leaving me frustrated.

"Good! I am glad you accept my supremacy over you!" she purred before putting my diary back on the drawer and sitting on my bed.

"So now you will let me do to you whatever guarantees my pleasure, wouldn't you?" she went on asking in a gentle voice.

I nodded.

"Okay then! Come closer!"

I obeyed.

Her hands unbuttoned the fly and pulled my cock out. As I looked away in embarrassment, she placed her finger under my chin and moved my head so that I had to look at her again. I felt her other hand wrapping firmly around my swollen shaft. It was warm and comforting. She kept the pressure of her iron grip for a few seconds until my knees weakened from the sensations.

"He looks like a perfect toy for me!" she commented . "And since he responses so much to my charms, it's only consequent to claim the power of control over him, don't you agree?"

She opened her leather belt and slowly slipped it from her waist. Then she formed a small noose with it and pulled it tight around the base of my balls. I felt my cock swelling by the touch of her warm fingers.

After she was finished Alina took the other end of the belt in her hand and looked at me: "There, not a bad cock-leash I would say!"

To prove her point she jerked at the belt and I felt the soft leather tugging in my most private parts. But it didn't hurt very much, which immediately raised Alina's concern.

"Do you still have the tag of the Valkyrie that I gave you?" "Yes!" "Bring it to me!"

I always kept her tag with me so I just had to walk to my uniform jacket and take it out of the inner pocket. I gave it to Alina and she placed a big kiss on its silver surface. Then she loosened the belt around my balls a little and let the tag slid right between the belt and my sensual skin. The pressure of the tags hard metal on my skin was not very intense, but this changed quickly after Alina gave the leash a slight tug. I moaned in sudden pain. Alina laughed at me and it seemed that the pleading in my eyes only excited her more. "Is my mean Valkyrie tag hurting your skin?" she mocked.

I nodded fervently.

"But you're a real soldier and will endure the pain for me, right?"

I just stared at her in disbelief, but then her smile turned sinister. Seeing her rising impatience mind quickly accepted this new shift of power between us. I swallowed my inner resistance and whispered a "Yeah" in resignation.

"Great!" she cheered. Her beautiful eyes looked deep into mine, wide and loving now.

She recrossed her legs and proclaimed "As a child I had dreamt about being as fatally as 'Hladgunnr'. But as I grew up I became more and more considerate to fulfil the pattern of the exemplary middle-class woman. When I saw you on your knees kissing Lena's boots it was as if all my hidden desires of entrapping and contolling an inferior soul just for my fun suddenly awoke again. I think, I've secretly been looking for someone like you for all my life."

"I guess, I also have always looked for someone like you! And now I even think, that I have been falling in love to you already!" I happily confessed.

Suddenly her smile turned serious. "Be careful, soldier! I'm not going to be an easy lover for you. But I suppose that you like me not being easy. Right? After all that is what makes you so special to me!" she said in a firm voice while her expertly manicured fingers traced over the lines of my cheek.

"I'm not very used to live out the bossy side of me yet. But I have the feeling that these desires of control will grow with the time and I'm afraid that I will become quite possessive and despotic sometimes. So if you want me to become your girlfriend, I have to warn you. Once we have started a serious relationship, I will never allow you to leave me. After we have started this, you won't be able to stop my control over you." She looked at me with a deep seriousness. I looked back at her in desperation as a wave of fear washed over me.

"So do you still want to become my boyfriend" she asked softly, her fingers gently holding my face.

She silently watched how my feelings came over me, confused me, paralysed me. It became hard to look at her, but each time I tried to avoid her gaze, I felt her hand on my chin, forcing me to let her gaze getting deeper inside me.

I thought about the fear of giving myself completely into her hands but I was even more afraid of the though that I could pass this exclusive opportunity to become hers.

I inhaled deeply before I made my proclamation "Becoming part of your life would make me happier that I ever dreamt of. I beg you Alina, let me become your boyfriend, let me become a part of your life, let me become yours." I paused. "Forever."

She smiled.

"I really hope that you know, what 'becoming part of my life' will soon mean to you. I will keep respecting your freedom of action that you require to do your job as a soldier and to fulfil your commitment against Lena - but beside that I'm planning not only to take over your mind but also to take control over your pleasures. I'm going make you my private toy that I use to discover my hidden desires. And once I started to play with you, there will be no turning back."

"I'm willing to bear these privations if it is what it takes to allow me being around you." I answered in all my honesty.

With that Alina took a sip from her Scotch, grimacing at the taste, and swallowed the rest. With a big smile she demanded "Go and get a refill for your new girlfriend, my sweet lover! ... Or better bring the whole bottle!"

I thought, that Martin would kill me, if he finds out, that I took the whole bottle of this expensive Scotch. But then I reasoned, that Martin was only a room mate and his opinion shouldn't to bother me as long as I was pleasing Alina.

So I started to detach her belt from my balls, but Alina's hand stopped me. "Leave it on. It's more exciting this way, don't you think?"

I had to agree and so I just tucked my cock and her belt inside my pants and went to our common kitchen. While I was in the kitchen, I silently prayed that Martin wouldn't see me, as the belt still formed quite a noticeable bulge in my trousers. My prayers were heard!

My returned with the bottle was greeted by Alina's graceful smile. She really looked like a noble princess to me. I felt a wave of happiness coming over me.

Then I gave her the bottle of Scotch, although it didn't felt so much that I was giving it to her as she was more taking it from me. Now I really began to understand that things would never be the same again between us.

After Alina had placed to bottle on the drawer, she grabbed my leash through the opening in my trousers. Just a few quick tugs on the leash exposed my cock and balls again.

Her tone grew cold and demanding as she uttered: "I want to see the rest of you now. Strip!"

Soon I was completely naked and Alina rose from the bed to walk slowly around to inspect me.

"Stay where you are!" she ordered and disappeared. From the sound of the toilet flush I figured that she just had gone for the bathroom.

When Alina emerged from the bathroom she grabbed my shoulder from behind. Her body was so close to mine now that could feel her warmth and smell her scent. I shivered as her hands slowly stroked over my arms. By the time they had reaches my hands I suddenly felt her stockings being wrapped around my wrists and tied together behind my back. Alina sat on the side of the bed in front of me with her legs parted slightly. Beside the stockings she also had undressed her skirt wearing just flimsy white panties. She also had removed her make up, which made her beauty look even more natural and innocent than before.

Out of a sudden she grabbed my cock-leash and pulled it firmly almost causing me to fall forward. She watched me stumble like a predator would look at his prey. "Okay then! Let's get on the bed!"

Awkwardly I climbed onto the bed - keeping the balance with my arms bound behind my back was much harder than I had expected. She pointed at the place in the middle of the bed where I was supposed to lie down. When I reached the position Alina pushed me to turn over so that she could easily straddle herself over my chest. Then she placed her hands on her hips and looked down at me. The wicked gleam in her eyes told me how much she loved this new found feeling of power and control.

"Are you comfortable?" she asked as I kept moving anxiously under her.

"Yes...it's just that my arms hurt a little as I'm laying on them."

"I'm sure that you'll find a way to live with it! Beside it gives you these desirable look of being totally helpless. So lift your head!" she ordered to put a pillow under my head. I obediently followed her command and soon my head seemed to be at the right angle for whatever she had planned. My cock began to harden in anticipation as I watched how Alina slowly began to slip down her panties.

"It's time to worship you new superior!" she told me, before her knees moved forward to either side of my head and her shaved pussy grounded on my lips.

I felt my panic arisen as my vision was blacked underneath her and I was cut off from breathing. But my struggles were only answered by even more pressure on my head and painful tugging on my cock-leash, so I violently tried to buck her off. She raised herself slightly, moved back a little and slapped my cheeks furiously.

"Don't you even try to knock me off, bastard!" she cried in anger.

"Alina... wait... please... I haven't done this before!" I moaned breathlessly.

She looked down at me in amazement. "You have never eaten the pussy of your ex-girlfriends?"

"No." I blushed beneath her.

"You Germans are really conventional lovers, aren't you? But maybe I can train you a little!" she reasoned.

"The first lesson would be to look upon my sex as a kind of holy temple, that you are allowed to worship. "So out your nose close to my sex and take a nice deep breathe and submit your senses to its fragrance."

I hesitated as her sex was covered with her juices, but soon another harsh tug on my leash made me groan in pain and change my mind. Alina put her free hand on the top of my head and ran her fingers through my hair. Then she guided my head even closer to her sex, smiling amused at my predicament. Her smell was overwhelming.

"Now open your mouth!" Again I complied without anymore resistance.

"Good! And here is the second lesson: You will use this to pleasure me..." she explained while her other hand reached into my mouth and grabbed out my tongue.

"...or I might use this to hurt you!" she concluded with slight tug on the belt. I shut my eyes in agony.

"Understood? So let's practise it!"

"No, please! Stop!" I begged in desperation.

"It's too late to stop it now. I've warned you of my high demands before and now there is nothing you can do to get away." she added wickedly before lowering herself back onto my face.

I attempted reply was muffled and she slowly pulled on the belt bringing some pressure on my balls. I let out a groan underneath her. But then I resigned my inner reluctance and let my tongue slowly work its way up inside her sex. It tasted sweet and salty, but I continued licking and soon she began to moan in delight.

"Not so slow!" she ordered me and hardly pressed the heels of her feet into the soft sides on my waist. So I speeded up.

"That's better! Keep to that speed."

My tongue flicked between her pussy lips, sending waves of pleasure through her body. But soon my tongue became tired. But each time I was slacking a little, she just had to apply some more pressure to the belt and my tongue became faster again.

"I love to see you so eager for me!" she commented sadistically.

Soon her orgasm was approaching and when she came, her hand violently tugged on the belt. My cries of pain were completely muffled as my head was clamped tightly by Alina's thighs. I needed to take in a large intake of air when her thighs finally let me out again. Her forehead covered in a slight sheen of perspiration.

"You are a promising learner!" she praised me. Then she leaned down to kiss me quickly on the lips, which made I indeed become extremely proud of my work.

I tensely watched how her hand released its iron grip from my cock-leash and reached around her back. Her fingertips slowly caressed my thighs and my stomach. My whole body stiffened at her soft touches. I was so excited that it felt like an eternity until I finally felt her warm finger sliding over my throbbing penis.

Her hand wrapped around my throbbing cock and squeezed it gently. I closed my eyes and enjoyed her massage. It was fantastic. Just some seconds later I could feel the sensation grow - I was about to cum. But then her hand slid down to the base and her thumb and forefinger squeezed very tightly around it. My cock twitched, but stopped just short of exploding. I opened my eyes in surprise and frustration and looked directly into her evil grin.

"Okay - it's time for your third lesson." she said in a schoolteacher-like manner. "Giving me an orgasm does never mean that you'll automatically get the right for an own orgasm. As I control your cock, you have to earn every pleasure from now on."

To demonstrate her control, her fingers barely touched my cock, making me pushing my hips upwards toward them. With each motion, her hand managed to remain just out of reach. Alina was granting me just enough contact to be frustratingly tantalising. My whimper didn't seem to melt her heart. So I whispered a sustained "Please!".

But instead of answering my begging, Alina stretched herself back and undid the barrette that held her hair in place. She shook her hair out and tortured me with her beauty as her hair flowed about her shoulders. I would have sold my soul to hold this perfect body, but as I was helplessly bound I had no choice but to endure her teasing. She laughed at me.

After a minute her hand began to stroke me again. I felt myself slide into a near trace while she looked deep into my eyes. A quite noise of my pleasure was answered by the appearance of a caring smile of sympathy in her face. When I felt that I almost had reached the point of release, I knew that her mean game of teasing was over at last. But then her hand suddenly left my penis again and painfully grabbed my balls instead, which brought me crashing back down to Earth with a startled thud.

"No!" I bit out. "Alina, please!"

She laughed out loud. "Oh - you really thought that I'm going to let you gain relief this time, didn't you?!" Alina asked, batting her eyes, as if to appear innocent.

"I'm so sorry that I have to disappoint you." she chuckled deviously. "But it is just such a fun to torture you!"

I just shuddered.

"If you behave yourself, I might choose to grant you your fulfilment in the next days." The thought that I would stay frustrated for the whole night nearly overpowered my mind. I was broken, utterly destroyed.

"I think I could need a good drink now." she declared and moved her upper body over to grab the bottle of scotch from the drawer. After she took a sip for herself, she licked her upper lip and offered the bottle to me: "Want to have a sip?"

How could such a young and sweet looking woman like Alina drink high proof whisky like that, I wondered. She scared me more and more. So I just shook my head refusing her offer.

"Come on, soldier! It's okay. I'm going to take care of you!"

"No. Really! I don't want!" I persisted.

"Nonsense! As you are my boyfriend now and in this position you should want to do everything that I wish!" she insisted with a girlish playfulness in her words. "So just shut up and open your cute little mouth!"

As I still didn't obey her, she tugged on the belt, letting me scream out in pain. She gave me a triumphantly smile when I slowly opened my mouth in surrender. I shivered by the thought how much she already enjoyed taking advantage of my vulnerability. What had I gotten myself into?

From a height of around 30 cm Alina spilt the whisky into my open mouth. It quickly filled my mouth and soon I was forced to swallow the intensive alcohol if I didn't want to spit it up all over myself. She looked down at me and laughed lightly at my distress. A few drops of whiskey still remained on my cheeks but they were carefully mopped up by Alina's forefinger. Then she held the whiskey-coated finger in front of my lips and ordered my to clean it off. I loved to suck its skin, but when Alina was sure that her finger was cleansed of all alcohol, she withdrew her digit.

"See - that wasn't that hard, was it?" she teased while peering down at me. "And now I'd like to ask you for another favour. Would you hand me out the second key to your apartment?"

I am terrified by request. "Wwhat are you going to do with it?" I stuttered.

She smiled, "Apparently, anything I want! But I guess, I'll just keep the key, so that you will have no place to fallback anymore. I want this key as a donation for the intimacy that I grant you. Can you do that for me?" she asked, biting her lip.

Was this still just game she liked to play with me? No ... she was going to invade my very being. I felt like her prey that she was slowly casting her lethal web around. And there was nothing I could do to stop her. In fact, I didn't even want to stop her. When I peered up at Alina, I reminded myself how beautiful she was in her growing aura of control.

"Well, soldier, what's your answer?" she asked while her fingers stroked through my hair. "You do want to make me happy, don't you?"

1...45678...11