Norway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not the innocent you might believe me to be, soldier. In fact I still like to entrap men from time to time." she said while patting my cheek gently. I must have looked like a total geek sitting there in stunned silence, my mouth hanging open.

Then Alina just got out of the car. Outside she stretched herself happily, took a deep lungful of the clean spring air and cast an cheerful glance at me and stated joyfully "It's so kind from you that you're going to help me carrying my stuff. So let's go!". I followed her inside the house.

As we entered the room where her remaining stuff was stored, I looked at a least a dozen of packing boxes that lined the wall.

"I packed most of my things yesterday but some of the boxes are a little heavy. It would be very nice from you, if can help me with them." Alina explained to me. "Sure!"

"So let's start right now so that we will be finished earlier" she suggested.

Obediently I grab the first box and start carrying it into the car, carefully avoiding banging against anything for fear of damaging something.

"I'm glad to see that my belongings will be in good hands!" Alina commented, watching me work with her arms folded. But instead of joining me with the work, she trotted off into the next room and out of my line of sight. I heard her rummaging around in the packing boxes a bit. When I returned from the car she still didn't bother to help me. Instead I found her sitting on a bench with crossed legs and reading a novel.

Although I was happy to help you moving to Lena's horse farm, I never thought I would have to carry all the stuff alone. Her idleness was embarrassing me, wasn't it? But as Alina just kept ignoring me while I was standing in front of her and didn't know how to react on this provocation, I felt this situation becoming more and more awkward for me. So I decided to just continue carrying her boxes into the car as if everything was alright. Around 20 minutes later I had finished the last box.

Obviously satisfied that I had completed everything to her demands, Alina came to me and putting a silver tag into my hand. "Thanks again!" she told me. "But ... um ... you don't need to pay me for taking care of you." I answered in confusion.

"I know!" Alina agreed. "But I insist to pay you and so you'll accept it. This tag shows a Valkyrie and I want you to take it all the time with you to remember this day with me." she instructed and leaned down to kiss me softly on the cheek, making me for a short time the happiest soldier in the world.

[07/08/1940 ( Wednesday ) - a new threat arises]

Early morning I came into my office not expecting to find anyone inside. Instead I found Private Mueller standing in the middle of the room to take me to the office of our commander Otto Maerzen. The commander's office was already filled with around ten comrades.

As soon as we both had entered to room Private Schultz started his report:

"It happened near the bridge over the small brook at the western hills. Our platoon - consisting of me and five comrades - was just going to deliver feed for the army horses when we found a partisan headquarter hidden inside a cave of the nearby hills. As we entered the cave, we came into heavy gunfire resulting in two casualties on our side. By the time we had penetrated to the centre of the cave, however, the majority of partisans had already escaped. We just killed three of them, a forth partisan committed suicide as we started to capture him."

"How many men do they have?" asked Lieutenant Lehmann thoughtfully.

"We don't know. But we encountered at least 15." Private Schultz replied.

"And what kind of weapons and equipment did they have?"

"Inside the cave we have found munitions that belong to sniper rifles. Furthermore we found a "death list" with 12 collaborators they were planning to kill by sniper assaults."

"If a partisan organisation had been founded in our region, then it was only a matter of time before they will begin to attack this people." commander Maerzen added and handed out a copy of this list to everyone of us.

The fourth target on that list was "Lena Nystroem - local leader of the Kvinnehird regiment for being responsible of the murder of Erik Angaard". I was shocked as my mind began to understand in which threat Lena was. Why did the partisans had sat Lena on this list - officially Lena was just a witness of Erik's death but had never been accused by anyone to be his murderer.

The next moments I fully needed to recover my composure, so I didn't listen for a while as the rest of the group discussed about the advantages and disadvantages of different tactics against this new threat. As nearly no-one of them had real combat experience there arguments sounded quite foolish to me and I was relieved as our commander finally ended this open discussion and announced his decision that he probably had determined already since the beginning.

"We have to fully investigate their background and their infrastructure before we can begin our strike. Otherwise we won't the one who pull the strings in the background. And we have to investigate quick - so that we can go after them before they have a chance to begin terrorising this valley." he finished

Turning to me, he ordered "I need our best men to start looking for any suspicious activity. Tell them to do whatever it takes to get the necessary information."

As soon as this meeting was over, I directly got on my way to warn Lena of this lethal risk.

---

Half an hour later I ringed at the door of her horse farm. Her smile was dazzling as she opened the door.

"Hello soldier, nice to see you again. Come in." she welcomed me.

"I came to you in an urgent matter."

"Let's sit on the sofa shall we?"

The black leather sofa was long and soft, probably still a holdover from the previous inhabitant of this room Erik. I slid down into the corner while she sat herself directly on the middle of the sofa. She was wearing a navy blazer with a classic over the knee khaki skirt that rode up ever so slightly when she crossed her legs. I could make out the subtle scent of her perfume.

So I had to concentrate hard as I started to tell her about the new partisan threat and the even more threatening "death list".

Lena kept totally calm and collected while she listened my report. Not a trace of anxiety or excitement permeated her cool exterior. When I finished, she touched her own hair reflexively and reasoned "There can only be one person who had the information and the motivation to set me on that list. Do you remember the stable-boy Knut? I had to fire him after he did wouldn't comply my orders. Now he even dared to betray me. We have to make him pay for this outrageous act of disloyalty and ungratefulness. In fact this miserable man disgusts me that much that intend to smash him once and for all."

The wicked gleam in her eye made me shudder.

"But wouldn't he probably have already gone into hiding?"

"So what? We will have to trace him. The man is a fool and he probably had left some traces that lead us to his hiding place. You just have to grant me access to the Norwegian archive files about 'Knut Baardseth'. " She paused after saying this and looked directly at me.

My heart beat a little faster. "Impossible I can't do that as the access to the archive room is strictly restricted to members of the German Army and the administrative stuff. No-one is allowed to take any document out of that room and I can't read any Norwegian"

"Alina speaks Norwegian and Swedish and she is a clever analyser. If anyone can find a trace of Knut, she will. So you will hire her as your personal secretary to grant her all the access she needs. Problem solved!" Lena claimed matter-of-factly.

"I don't know if ..." I started to protest. But before I could finish my sentence Lena's hand cupped my chin, raising my head so that I was looking directly into her ice blue eyes. I lost my breath for a moment.

"....I don't know ... if I can ..." I tried to continue my sentence while she kept watching me, silently.

Then I saw her red lips moving again: "I expect you to do anything you can to solve that problem. You will do that, right?" she asked. Her eyes were paralysing me. As I started to look away, I felt her warm, delicate forefinger on my chin, forcing me to look at her.

"Sure..." I only babbled in fear, but these words let Lena's blood red lips break into a smile and freed me from her stern gaze.

"That's what I want to hear." she smirked satisfied and patted my cheek conceitedly.

"Alina should start her new job in the administration as soon as possible. Let's say next Monday!" Lena said determinedly.

"Okay" I only agreed - I had to think of the things you told me about the Valkyrie Herfjotur and her magic ability to enthral her victims. Lena definitely had inherited that gift.

"Alright! I will inform Alina to come to your office on Monday! If you give your best and we manage to hunt Erik down, you might even gain some military fame as well - so you should be thankful for our little partnership."

I only nodded in agreement.

"Regarding our mutual partnership I'd like to thank you once again, that you made me this attractive offer for the horse farm. I love it! Just yesterday I bought myself my first own thoroughbred racehorse. It's a black stallion and he seems to be incredibly powerful. Yet I'm sure I'll will find a way of disciplining his character and train him for hunting. Unfortunately I still have no name for him. Do you have any ideas?"

Thinking about her paralysing blue eyes and the small Mjølner-amulet that hang around her neck, I suggested "How about a name of a Valkyries horse?".

She smiled again, revealing her white teeth. "How did you get this idea?"

"Alina compared you with the Valkyries 'Herfjotur'.

That made her laugh. "'Herfjotur' stands for 'army-fetter'. So do you think I could have the power to constrain an army at my will?"

"I....I have learnt that your charms can be quite convincing. And regarding the partisans, I at least hope that you have the ability to impede your enemies!"

She grinned "Okay then! Herfjotur was riding a horse called 'ValRaven' sometimes. This name means 'Raven ridden by the Vala', which fits very well as my new mare is pitch-black as well.

"Do you know how to ride a horse?"

"Just a very little, I'm afraid."

She smiled with amused indulgence. "I will teach you!"

But then Lena sighed. "But not today. We have to find Knut first! So you better go now - there is no time to loose!"

I scrambled to stand up and went out the door. As I had reached the doorstep I turned back to Lena saying 'Good bye!'. But instead of shaking my offered hand, I saw Lena's beautiful manicured hand reached down to grab my cock and balls and squeezed them lightly.

Enjoying my alienated look, Lena leaned in close to my ear to purr in her sweetest voice "I'm very pleased, that you came right to me to warn me. Thank you, soldier!"

Another soft squeeze with her thumb caused an immediate erection. I smiled shyly. But as I wanted to back away, Lena kept holding her hand wrapped tight around my testicles. Suddenly, her voice became cold and commanding.

"But I still expect you to focus on this threat with your full attention - let's say: with every breath you take. Do you understand me?" she added in a much firmer voice while she threw me one narrow-eyed glance.

I really became scared of her now and began to nod furiously in agreement.

"Good, you better don't disappoint me in this important task."

Then, almost as though in slow motion, her hands released me. I took a deep breath. "Now leave!"

I was shivering as I stepped over the threshold.

---

Just as I arrived back at my unit, commander Maerzen appeared with lance corporal Goebel at the corridor.

"Where have you been?" the commander asked me brusquely.

"Outside in the village! Where else?" I can't explain why I didn't want to let him know that I have been visiting the local leader of the Kvinnehird regiment Mrs. Nystroem. After all there was nothing wrong to warn the enemy of our enemies.

Maybe it was because I was jealous of Lena? Or maybe I was too afraid that he might have revealed how much I was under Lena's thumb? I didn't know.

"You've been unescorted?"

"Oh! Yes, unescorted!"

The commander glanced sharply at me.

"I absolutely forbid such unreported trips in future." he announced sternly, while Lance Corporal Goebel grinned at my awkward situation.

"Good. Now that bit of unpleasantness is behind us, we should continue gathering information about the partisans."

So saying, commander Maerzen turned and strode down the corridor toward his own office. Lance corporal Goebel gave me a guilty look and then followed our commander immediately.

Back inside my office I ordered Private Mueller and three of his comrades to investigate where munitions for sniper rifles could be bought. After that I let Private Schultz type a copy of his report about the partisan activities and sent it to our headquarter in Oslo asking for their cooperation in this investigation.

Now there was just one thing left to do: I had to formally require a new position for an interpreter in our administration and assign the civilian 'Alina Valaas' to it.

Getting the approval for this new position request was much easier then I had expected - but after all I had my commander's authority to 'do whatever seems necessary' to locate the partisans, hadn't I?

Alina would start on the following Monday as an assistant of my office and so she would be subordinated only to me. Now I just had to wait until Monday.

[14/08/1940 ( Monday ) - Alina's first day at work]

Today I arrived earlier than usual at my office as today was the appointed start date of Alina's new job at our administration. On her new desk I already had placed tulips (that I had to pay myself as there was no budget for welcoming presents.) And although I was that well prepared, I still was very excited . I couldn't stop dreaming about what she would look like in formal clothes. The time fairly crawled by. Alina were supposed to start her first day at 10 o'clock, but this time came and went which mad me even more nervous.

Finally at 10 minutes past 10 I heard a soft knock at the door. What was behind that door took my breath away as she looked absolutely ravishing. Her honey-blond hair fell loosely around her pretty face that was barely touched by make-up.

"Good Morning!" she chimed in a voice all sweetness.

"Good morning!" I answered happy to see her smiling widely at me.

I opened the door wide and invited her in. She walked briskly into the room letting her eyes scanning the new surrounding.

"So this would be your new workplace, Alina." I declared.

She stepped toward the desk, which was a relic from the old days, rather a large and broad affair, the front end of it up against the wall.

Next to the typewriter on the desk she discovered the bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolate.

"Thank you, that's very kind of you." she said pleasantly surprised. She pushed her curling hair from her forehead behind her ears.

"You are welcome, Alina." I said with sincere gravity "It is my pleasure to work with you and so it's my desire to make you feel comfortable here since your first day."

Alina suppressed her amusement. "Well! I'm pleased to hear that." And with a teasing smile she added "...but be warned: I intend to take you at your word during the next days."

She slipped the strap of your shoulder bag from her shoulder and deposited it just beside the flowers on the table. Taking off her overcoat Alina revealed a loose-fitting white silken blouse paired with a just-above-the-knee-length grey skirt that gave your figure an elegant carriage. This aura of austere elegance was even intensified by a sleek pair of leather boots and a matching thin leather belt around her waist.

I was literally drooling by the indestructibly sexy sight my new office assistance confronted me with. I wondered what Alina would think if she knew what affect her look was having on me. Did she have any idea just how sexy she looked at the moment?

Alina looked around her new workplace. The room was crowded with much furniture. Boxes of files were lining the wall to wall shelves. My desk was at the end of the room facing the door. Then she sat down on her new chair and crossed her legs. As there was no other chair around I was left standing in front of her. Although I was officially your boss now, I still felt a bit inferior in her presence.

So trying to get her appreciation, I said: "It wasn't easy to hire a civilian for military administration at these times. I had to accept guaranty for you. You can consider yourself lucky to get this job.". But as soon as I had finished my sentence, I felt slightly uneasy that I might have boasted my efforts a little too much.

Alina tilted her head just a bit and smiled at me before answering "Let us get it straight first: Officially you might be my boss but we both know that I am just here because Lena told you to hire me. And we both know as well that it is you that should be lucky to get me."

Although I thought that I had already learnt her character, I was still surprised by this amount of confidence, when I looked in such a sweet innocent face like hers. So finally I just replied "Yes, Alina. I am lucky."

She licked her lips seductively before she continued her little clarification speech in a low but firm voice: "Formally I intend to become a proper assistant to you and to do a good job in this office. But off-the-record our most prior task is to find 'Knut Baardseth'. As this is a very ambitious task, I expect you to grant me all the permissions and freedom that I going to need to find this traitor. Okay?"

"Sure, Alina!"

"I'm glad that we understand each other, soldier. And during business hours you better address me as 'Mrs. Valaas' and nothing else."

I couldn't hide the quiver in my voice when I asked her "So would you like to see the rest your new workplace now, Mrs. Valaas?"

"Well, that's why I'm here today, right?"

I took Alina on a walk-through through the different departments she would have to interact with and gave her brief introductions to the Commander and my comrades. Everything went fine and we were just on the way to our final station - the archive room - when we met Lance Corporal Goetz Goebel at the corridor.

"Corporal Goebel, I'd like to introduce you to our new interpreter and assistant, Mrs. Valaas. Mrs Valaas - this is Lance Corporal Goetz Goebel." I explained.

Goebel stepped forward to take Alina's hand and kissed the back of it. "No-one told us that you were so beautiful, Mrs. Valaas." he told her sweetly trying hard to look every bit the gentleman inside his standard uniform.

Alina smiled at his compliment and gave him a little bow.

So Goebel boldly continued his charming attack "Welcome to our unit. You can see that it's still quite chaotic here, but I'm sure a competent woman like you will soon bring some sort of order into this mess."

"We will see, Mr. Goebel. But I'll be glad to help in any way I can." Alina explained with a seductive smile and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

Her voice had a playful kind of friendliness, with just a hint of sexiness. Was she flirting with him? I just stared at the Lance Corporal uncertainly, suddenly feeling unattractive. Goebel was a good-looking man in his mid-twenties and had the aura of a man in command. I guessed he must have looked quite pretty to Alina.

With a bolt of pure jealousy I told Goebel in my most formal voice "Mrs. Valaas does have work to do!"

My new rival Goebel gave me a frosty look. Then he declared to Alina "It was a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Valaas. So I hope to see you soon." and left me alone with Alina for once.