Norway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---

"This is the archive room" I informed Alina as I had closed the doors, effectively cutting us off from Goebel and any other mischief-maker who might be inclined to come disturbing me at my upcoming exclusive introduction of the archive system.

"In here are all the administrative records of the former civil office of this region. You'll find in the folders certificates of birth, marriage and death, tax computations and nearly any other administrative documents you can think of. The folders are sorted in alphabetical order, top drawer to bottom drawer. Here on the table is a Rolodex with an index of the shelves, also in alphabetical order. So looking for 'Knut Baardseth' we would have to go the shelf number 6B."

Only the pounding sound of her boots on the hardwood floor filled the silent room as she strode briskly through the room toward shelf 6B. I just followed Alina, thinking about her growing power and enjoyment thereof. I thought about the big contrast that Alina's feminine beauty built inside the boredom of this grey archive. My thoughts were interrupted by her voice that asked me all of a sudden "Tell me, why have you been so rude to the Lance Corporal?"

"I was just bothered by the fact that he started to distract us from our primary work." I lied.

Alina stopped and turned around to face me. Her cool hazel eyes scanned downward to my crotch and in an innocent sound she asked "There was nothing more to it than that?".

I was shocked when I noticed that I had a bulge in my pants that betrayed me. I was flustered.

"M...Maybe!"

"Maybe? Maybe what? Maybe you were jealous?" she asked sarcastically.

"Yes...I guess I felt a little jealous."

"That's touching!"

After a short moment Alina came closer and whispered in my ear "But a long as you let me take control over your sphere of authority, jealousy will hardly be necessary, my sweet soldier."

Alina's hand reached out and began to run with the fingernails on my hard shaft behind the trousers. With a smile Alina teased: "I think, deep down you even like to subordinate your own objectives to mine just to enhance my pleasure, don't you?"

I nodded mesmerised, quivering with pleasure

"Say it." she commanded, making me blush slightly.

"I like to please you - even if it means to subordinate my own interests to yours."

Alina laughed mischievously "...and so do I. But wait - haven't you already promised Lena to follow her guidance only?"

I was completely dumbfounded. "But....you're acting in Lena's interest."

"That's a careless assumption of you. Fact is that the promise, you just gave me, conflicts with the promise you gave Lena earlier. It's not nice to suborn me to betray my best friend Lena, don't you think?"

Well, what could I say to that? "That...That's not fair!" I muttered.

She shot me a flattered smile. "Nobody said that I would be fair. I've even warned you that I'm not always as innocent as I look when I told you that my Grandma nicknamed me after the Valkyrie 'Hladgunnr' due to my entrapping skills."

That was true. I should have known better as I walked right into this trap, so I had nobody to blame for it but me.

"But a long as you submit to my whims and fulfil all my fancies, I won't tell Lena that you have tried to flirt with me. It will be our little secret." She smiled with a degree of evilness that made me cower.

I nodded dumbly in surrender and went silently the remaining meters to the shelf number 6B. The folder for 'Knut Baardseth' was relatively thin and as it contained only documents composed in Norwegian, I couldn't really say how useful these records would be for us.

I was just browsing through the files as Alina asked "May I?" and took the folder without awaiting my answer. Totally concentrated she looked through the different pages while I was left standing at attention for several minutes.

Occasionally I would hear her whisper out loud as she read something to herself. As she basically kept ignoring me, I finally asked her if I could do anything to help her.

"I need a pen and some blank sheets of paper."

When I came back with the required utensils, Alina was sitting at the desk of the archive room studying Knut's files.

"You need anything else from me, before I leave you here?" I asked her bashful.

"I'll have coffee." It was more a command then a request. I dutifully went to fetch her a cup.

After I served her coffee, she looked up shortly to announce me "Okay - I think I don't need your services for now. You can pick me up at finishing time!"

"Okay!" I agreed leaving her to Knut's files, I walked over back to my office and started my 'normal' routine of daily work.

[closing time]

When it was time to call it a day, I went to the archive room again.

Alina sat still at the desk. She looked at me and smiled. But since our last conversation I still felt intimidated by her presence. So I tried to sound businesslike when I asked her "So how have you been doing?".

"I just discovered that Knut's mother died just two years ago and although Knut was her only child, the total amount of Knut's asset values hadn't changed with his last year's tax computation. That's weird somehow. I'm keen to follow this trace tomorrow."

With that Alina reclined in her chair, lifted her feet and placed them firmly crossed over on the desk, sole upturned towards me. Her snug skirt shifted higher as her knee rose above her tight, trim waistline; revealing her supple, sensuous thigh. Her slender thighs firmly stretched the pliable fabric of her short black skirt. I felt the familiar twinge of arousal as Alina caught the direction of my intense gaze.

"Don't be so shy - come closer!" she laughed. I couldn't speak. I stepped one pace forward.

"I really must have scared you - come closer!"

I took two more steps until I was standing right in front of her.

She placed her left foot directly on my manhood and dug her blunt spur at my balls. I hardened at the sight of its unyielding authority.

"It has been a long and tiring day." she whined with an ironic twinkle in her eyes. "And as you like to please me so much - please be a dear and massage my feet, soldier!"

I stared in disbelief: "But what if somebody comes in?"

"...then he will see you in a little embarrassing position! But now that I know what a sensitive soul you are, I won't make fun of your humiliation. And besides: isn't the feeling of being completely unprotected from getting discovered thrilling?" she said in her sweet voice, batting her sweet eyelashes at me. She enjoyed teasing me.

"...I guess." I mumbled. As her extended leg was on a too low level for me to reach, I had to squat down before I could start my job. The smell of the leather was mixed with a slight touch of her perfume.

My heart beat fast as I gripped the lifted boot with both hands. The soft leather felt very exquisite. Sliding the boot off with servile care, a pedicured white foot was revealed. I started to gently massage her toes and foot through the stockings, but soon my legs were hurting and I knelt instead. When I looked up to her, I saw her in a totally relaxed pose answering my new submissive position with a superior smile.

I palpated her foot in rhythmic patterns with my fingers and thumbs. As I slided the edges of my nails into her smooth skin, I heard first sighs of relief; then of satisfaction. 'Mm... that feels good! You really know how to please me!"

Alina's head dropped back from her shoulders in relaxation when she asked me: "So let's talk a little. Is there anything you want to know about me?"

"Sure. Would you tell me something of your homeland, please?!" I replied quietly still awed by her demanding demeanour.

"Okay then - as a young girl, I grew up in the vast area of Karelia. I lived on a farm with my parents and my older brother. They all spend their day at the farm while I worked at the local library right to the time of my eviction from Finland."

My eyes brightened. "You were a librarian?"

"For three years! It was a great time since I really like to read!"

"What kind of books do you read?"

"I really like to read ancient novels of mighty kings and queens who ruled over great empires. I enjoy the idea that at another time I could have been such a powerful sovereign who rules over the faith of her subjects without any conditions. And since my grandma told me some stories about the Valkyrie 'Hladgunnr' I need to read all about the Norse myths, of course. As a kid I always wanted to be like 'Hladgunnr' - dressed in a shining Valkyrie armour I would entrap mortal subjects and rule over their destiny with an iron fist."

I gazed at Alina with admiring awe. She had such a gentle and gracious countenance and yet could be so demanding and mean at the same time. I could lose myself just listening to warm tones of Alina's voice. She was indeed somehow superior just like a Valkyrie. So it still took me all of my bravery when I confessed: "If I ever have to make a movie about Valkyries - I will choose you to play the role of 'Hladgunnr'. I never met somebody to whom the image of the raving beautiful and yet so dangerous 'Hladgunnr' would fit better."

"I know... I'll bet you like that, uh?"

"I admire it!"

She simply stared at me and smiled, melting my heart. "That's sweet! And now it seems that I have indeed trapped my first warrior, haven't I?"

"Yes - I guess!"

Suddenly she pulled back her leg and extended her other foot toward me. "Now the next one, please!"

The smell of fresh leather filled my nostrils completely as I started to remove the second boot.

"So why did you have to leave Finland?"

"After the Soviet Union had attacked my country, my brother and most of the other men of my town had gone to join with our army to fight against the Red Army in the Winter War. Soon the fightings reached Finnish Karelia so that most of our neighbours fled. But my family was too patriotic to go. Soon our village came under heavy fire and a bomb destroyed our house. My parents were dead immediately. I was the only one that could escape. At first I could stay with my uncle but I hated him. Everyone else I knew was either dead or at the front. I became melancholic - so when my old penfriend Lena offered me to come to Norway, I accepted her offer happily. So since one month already I'm living at her place and work for her as kind of assistant. During these days we became close friends and I'm having one of the best times of my life."

"What makes it so good?"

"I really admire Lena's independence and wisdom. There is a magic aura of divine power that surrounds her - she is full of ideas and when she focuses one a certain idea, no-one can ever stop her from making it true. She has no pangs of conscience when she chooses the adequate tools for it." Alina confessed with a gleam in her eye.

"What do you mean?"

"For example: What do you think was the reason that Lena picked you as her German 'partner' to visit Erik?" she asked gazing down at me.

"I don't know. Maybe when Lena wanted to contact a representative of the German forces my commander was out of reach, while I was the only officer available?"

"Don't be so naive, soldier. Lena is not the kind of woman who leaves the choosing of her partners to chance. She really wanted to have Erik's horse farm as she always loved the idea to reign over her own little realm. She knew that Erik had communist tendencies. But defaming him would just lead Erik to prison. But to get really rid of him Lena needed someone with the sufficient authorities to back up her shady plan. So she looked for some suitable German officer who she could entice easily. Soon it became clear that your were the perfect candidate?"

"Me?"

"Sure!" replied Alina and put her foot under my chin to ensure that I would keep looking in her eyes.

"Lena organise her social life quite Machiavellian and so she has a lot of very useful friends in town. So after you had you introductory meetings with our local headteacher, he immediately reported to Lena that you told him about your wish to integrate yourself into our society. That's quite an unusual approach for a member of the occupation force! When Lena heard about it, she knew that she just had to offer you her advisory help to guide you at her own will. And as the headteacher told Lena that you also broke up with your girlfriend, it was clear that you would be an even easier victim for Lena's manipulations."

"She also knew about my ex-girlfriend?"

As Alina nodded at my question, I shortly stopped with the massage to think about this overwhelming background information. A moment later Alina reminded me to continue my work with a soft but determinant kick at the ribs.

"So tell me soldier - why did you come to Norway?" she asked curiously.

"It was pure luck that my unit was ordered to take part of the Norwegian occupation. I've never been in Scandinavia before but now I'm really happy that I came into such a beautiful country. At first I though I might like the feeling of being here as a member of the "winner army" but soon I mostly felt trepidations when every citizen of the village sees in me a foreign occupant and his enemy. I think that's why I told the local headteacher I wanted to become more integrated into the Norwegian society." I confessed her honestly.

"Maybe I can help you to become a little more 'integrated' into the life of certain Scandinavians." I wondered if Alina might really have regarded this ambiguous statement to her own life. Any doubt melted at the sight of her self-satisfied smile.

"Where do you live right now?"

"While most of my comrades got accommodated in a hotel, I had the luck to get quartered inside a small but comfortable room of a guest house."

"Would you show me?" She bit her lip and smiled.

"I don't know...as I said it's a very small room and you would be disappointed. Beside it's quite inconvenient as I have to share the bathroom and kitchen with another officer who's my roommate." I tried to talk her out of her idea. The truth was that I wasn't sure how my roommate Martin Seeger would react if I bring home such an attractive guest like Alina.

But Alina didn't want to listen to my excuses - instead she crooked her heel around my neck and used her foot as a lever to pull me closer to her. Then she hissed in a threatening tone: "So would you like me to ask Goebel to show me his accommodation instead?"

"NO!" I gasped.

A slow smile of triumph spread over Alina's face.

She prepared herself already to go by taking a barrette from the desk and putting it into her loose hair to keep her bangs out of her eyes.

"Okay then! Come, help me back into my boots, soldier." Alina ordered and extended one of her beautiful long legs. But as I took one of her boots to put it back on her feet, Alina suddenly interrupted "...or wait: Maybe you want to use this opportunity to show me you respect by kissing my foot first?"

Her soft laugh sent shivers down my spine and I was much too aroused to only consider refusing her offer. So I closed my eyes and let my lips sought to kiss her feet.

After that I held the boots open for her feet to enter. I was completely transfixed when boots finally encased her delicious calves.

As soon as both of her feet were booted, Alina shifted her position and planted the sole of her boot on my forehead shoving me back. I felt backwards and looked up at her in surprise.

She slowly stood up and smiled down on me with her smouldering dark eyes. "Stand up! You have to fetch my purse that I had left in your office room. And then let us get out of here!"

On our way out of the building, I went over the events of this day in my mind. I couldn't believe I had allowed Alina to deprive myself of power that easily. Then I thought of her wonderful body and her wet face. I knew that deep down I loved her for the way I got deprived by her.

[hosting a special guest]

Half an hour later we stepped inside my apartment that was just barely big enough for the little bit of basic furniture that I had: a single bed with a drawer, a wooden table with one chair, a bookshelf and a wardrobe for my uniforms.

"Here we are. Like I've said: It's just a small room and I have to share kitchen bathroom with Martin Seeger who is the inhabitant of the apartment next to mine."

I was suddenly very nervous about what was going to happen. Alina was the first female visitor of this apartment and the first women I 'dated' since I broke up with my ex-girlfriend. So the feeling how her female aura entered my privacy aroused me a lot. I began to feel a flowing arousal in my cock as I heard the sound of her boots tapping on my wooden floor. She looked so unbelievable magnificent that I couldn't believe that she really was standing in this ordinary room only a meter next to me. Soon the air of this boring place would be filled with her perfume.

"Nice quiet residential you live in!" she remarked, casting a glance out of the window.

"Can I get you something to drink?" I asked, trying to sound calmer than I actually was.

"That depends." Alina replied as she slipped her coat off and threw it across my bed. "Can you provide me a good scotch?"

I was surprised by her exclusive wish, but fortunately I knew that my roommate Martin had a little whiskey left from last week. I wasn't sure whether he would mind if I took some of his expensive whiskey. But honestly I didn't care. All I cared for was how to impress Alina.

As I came back from of the kitchen with two glasses of whiskey, Alina hold my Lunger in her small hands. Aghast I stared at my empty gun belt that I had placed over the chair. This was my home and this was my weapon! How could she have the cockiness to just take it?

"Is this the weapon Erik was killed with?" she asked without taking her look from the gun for a second. The sight of such a cute, young woman handling such a lethal weapon was kind of bizarre. Awaiting my answer, Alina looked at me, raising an eyebrow.

"Em...yes, that's the gun!"

"So how was it to see him die?" she whispered.

"I'm not proud of this moment!"

"Come on! You won't tell me that you didn't feel any hidden enchantment when you watched Lena shooting him!" she continued teasing me with an intriguing little smile.

"You know it was Lena who murdered him?" I asked curiously, wondering just what else Lena might had already told her.

"It was hardly murder!" Alina cut me off. She put the Lunger back in the belt and declared with the finality of a judge: "Erik was a pig that took complete advantage of Lena. He had deserved his death."

I was flabbergasted. Maybe Erik really wasn't worth to feel sorry for him but at least he should had get a chance to defend himself against the accusations! How could such a lovely woman like Alina have such an unscrupulously point of view.

"You're awfully quiet, soldier. Cat got your tongue?"

"No... everything is alright..." I said in a low voice, afraid of challenging her.

Alina smiled at my fumbling of words. "Fine! ... Thanks for the drink, soldier!" she took the glass of scotch that I was still holding for her, but her eyes had already focused on the next interesting object of my room: a novel from Fyodor Dostoevsky that I had left on the drawer near my bed. Alina lowered the glass of scotch from her lips and put it on the drawer to take the book.

Then she tried to read out loud the German title 'Die Daemonen'.

"It's 'The Devils' isn't it? I didn't know that you read such classical literature. How do you like it?"

"It's quite interesting although it has it lengths."

"For me Dostoevsky is one of the most controversial and exciting Russian poets. He is brilliant. I love him - even although he is a Russian!" she commented in a superior way.

Alina was just going to return the book back to my drawer when she saw my diary that I had laid just underneath the novel. I shivered involuntarily as her small hand grabbed it and flipped through the pages of my last years in Germany. Although she probably couldn't understand my German writings, the emotional sketches that I've drawn at the side of the pages made it clear that I was writing about the bitter breakup with my girlfriend.

1...34567...11