Not Related by Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrSpidey
DrSpidey
105 Followers

"What the HELL are you doing?" I stormed.

Gina looked over towards my direction just as her mouth overflowed with semen and the guy behind her rubbed out a fee spurts onto her butt.

"B--Blaze!" She gasped; her face going pale while she pulled the rod out of her mouth.

"Your girlfriend has a tight ass."

"Fuck you, that's my wife!" I tightened my hands into fists.

"Blaze it's not what it looks like...please let me explain, please!"

"Nothing to explain. I understand everything completely; Gina. You're a slut."

"But she's my slut." My best friend, former best friend, shoved her mouth forcibly back on his pole.

Even though I was pissed off, practically raping her wasn't cool.

I walked up to the brunette and slugged him across the face, then pushed him against the wall and turned my gaze to the others.

"Get the hell away from her! Or I'll kill you all."

They pulled out of her holes and that one guy below her pulled his mouth away from her boob.

"GET OUT!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

Everyone left but Gina, Gina who stood there an stared at me in shame.

"Marriage was a big mistake. You can't even stay faithful to me...Gina. What happened to you? You used to be so sweet and innocent...I feel like I don't even know you anymore."

"Blaze, please!"

"No...Stay away from me. I'm moving outta of here as soon as I get the chance. I refuse to live with you."

I ignored her tears and walked away. It was only a while after that she left, and to go where, I didn't know or care.

Aunt Claire pulled up moments later and got out of her car and walked towards me.

Aunt Claire was a forty seven year old woman.

She actually looked really good for someone her age.

She had dark brown hair that was fixed into a messy, but still attractive, bun, and beautiful chestnut brown eyes.

She had little, barely any, wrinkles, and the most noticeable was the laugh lines which were very slight.

Her face, although beautiful even in its mature age, was a bright flushed color, her cheeks, chin, ears, below her orbit/eye socket, neck, the tip of her nose; save for the ridge, all spreading with that pink-red blush that she received from years of drinking. And although she didn't have a turkey neck, far from it, she had some barely noticeable

loose skin on her neck that was mostly noticeable when she had her head facing downward, or her head leaning upward.

She was about two hundred and twenty one pounds, had French manicured nails that were the exact shade of red as her lips, and was dressed in a gray duffle coat with a short, white skirt underneath that didn't even reach her knees, a pair of white stockings that I could make out her legs from, and to top it all off, a pair of black heels.

Aunt Claire was actually about 5'6, but the black heels she had on made her look taller than she really was.

And lastly was her lips; her lips were about a medium size, and they were hidden behind bright, vivid red lipstick which I always saw her wearing every time I saw her.

It goes without saying that the only makeup my aunt believed in was lipstick; everything else on her face was makeup-less and relied on her natural beauty.

She was very attractive; sexy, you might even say.

"Are you all right, honey?" She tenderly inquired; moving closer towards me.

I looked at her and tried to smile; I was always fond of Aunt Claire because of her sweet, gentle nature and how she treated me like family even more than my other in-laws did. But I couldn't. I couldn't manage to get a smile on my face.

"Hon, what's wrong?"

I shook my head, not really wanting to talk about it, but then Aunt Claire wrapped her arms around me, pulling me closer towards her.

"You can talk to me." She assured.

"I went to visit my best friend and found Gina in the bedroom. She had all these guys all over her."

She looked at me with a look of shock on her face, but then just hugged me tighter and ran her French-manicured fingers through my short black hair.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you." She was sympathetic. "No one should have to go through that.."

"It hurts." I struggled to keep my voice from cracking.

"Shhh...I know, honey."

She slowly rocked me in place, comfortingly, all the while brushing her fingertips across my hair.

"What if I took you to spend the day with me?" Her voice was kind.

"That'd be really cool." I said.

"Then, since I have nothing going on today, I'll spend all my day with you. We'll have lots of fun."

"Thank you, Aunt Claire."

I knew with her, I'd probably be forgetting all about Gina in no time. Aunt Claire was always really fun to be around, and I had been going on little trips with her even before me and Gina married.

"There, there." She continued to console me.

I found myself slowly relaxing at the comfort of her, and although my thoughts, the images of Gina being banged in a threesome were still fighting to reign supreme in my mind, I managed to distance my thoughts just a little, thanks to Aunt Claire's soothing comfort.

"Feeling better, honey?" She looked into my eyes, searching, just to make sure.

"Yes, ma'am." I felt a smile growing on my face. "Thank you."

"Are you ready to go?"

"Yes, ma'am." I nodded.

She released me from her consoling embrace and turned around, making her way back to her car while I followed beside her.

Her car was a vanilla colored 1961 Lincoln Continental.

She unlocked the car, got in, and then I got in on my side, in the passenger's seat next to the driver's seat that she was in. The whole car wreaked of her pleasing scent; like amber, honey, berries and spice; a sweet and savory smell that was intense and was impossible not to smell.

I had only smelled this scent twice before when I had been around her, and I knew it was Poison, because I had seen it in her bathroom one day when I used her bathroom, and opened it up and sniffed it; immediately nearly being brought to my knees from the intensity of the intoxicating scent. She usually smelled like bergamot, powder, iris, vanilla and amber; Shalimir, which, although very pleasing to the nose, wasn't quite as strong and attention-grabbing as what Poison was.

I thought it was weird that she was wearing something like that, even when we did go out, whether it was her and maybe Gina, she chose to wear Shalir and saved Poison for days when she wasn't going out into public, or wasn't expecting extra company.

I tried my best to ignore the smell. It wasn't that I thought it smelled bad, but rather, it smelled so good; so potent.

"So, Aunt Claire," I started, "where are we going?"

"I thought I might take us to the mall and buy a few things. I've been needing some new clothes and I thought you might like some new outfits, too."

"You're sweet, Aunt Claire."

She glanced my way while keeping her hands on the steering wheel, and flashed me a smile.

"Afterwards we can grab something to eat and go walk around the beach."

"I haven't been to the beach I. A while." I admitted.

"Great!" Her smile widened.

She averted her gaze from me and returned her eyes to the road; keeping a careful eye on traffic which was moving smoothly along, and then slowed down, hitting the break once we came to a stoplight.

"Are you still working out?" She small talked.

"Yes, ma'am," I proudly replied, and then rose my left arm up; flexing.

"Ooh." Her words were quiet and playful.

I chuckled.

"I bet you'll be finding a whole crowd of girls trying to chase you down." She teased further.

"Naw." I modestly muttered.

"No, really," she looked at me, "you're a very handsome young man."

I felt my cheeks go red.

"So uhh," I changed the subject, "how've you been enjoying the weather?"

"It feels good." She spoke. "I'm glad it's not too hot, but that it's not too cold, either."

"I hear it will be getting cold soon, though."

"Really?" She seemed surprised.

"Light's green." I pointed.

She took her foot off the brake and moved her foot to the gas, resuming the drive, ahead of a few people.

As we drove down the road, I gazed outside the window, looking towards Vagrant Park; the place that I had first met Gina when we were both only children. I gazed away, and returned my eyes to the road.

We drive for about an hour before we arrived at Smithson Mall. Once Aunt Claire had pulled into the parking lot, she turned the car off, unbuckled her seatbelt, opened her door and got out.

I got out only a few seconds after her.

She grabbed her black purse and slung it over her shoulder, and then we started towards the building. As we approached the mall, I heard a ringing, and shifted my gaze towards her as she reached into her purse and pulled out her phone, answering it while we walked beside each other.

"Hey, sweetie," her voice was creamy, "how are you?"

I turned my gaze back on ahead, turning my gaze away only once more to watch a few people that walked by.

"I'm at the mall with Blaze.

Huh? Oh, yes. We'll have fun. Are you sure? Oh, okay; I love you too, bye." She hung up and tucked it back into her purse.

"I haven't been to the mall in two months. I'm excited."

I found myself smiling at her.

"What about you, hon?"

"Me?" I looked at her while we approached the automatic doors.

"Of course I am." I said. "Really excited. And I've been needing to buy some new clothes, but.."

"But?" She waited.

"You don't have to spend on me." I finished.

"Honey," she flashed a smile, "it's fine. I planned on spending my day with you. So I'm putting some money on you."

I never really liked her spending money on me. I didn't know why, but it made me feel bad. But at least that gesture showed that she really did care.

"Yes, ma'am." I dropped it.

The doors opened for us, and we entered inside, looking around at the places that surrounded us once we got inside, like the food court.

We walked deeper into the mall, and me and Aunt Claire stopped to look at one of the maps.

"I think we should go to Spencer's, first." She suggested.

"All right, then."

Spencer's. I had gone there with Gina a few times. I liked looking at the clothes and accessories, but Gina liked going there for the 'adult' novelties. She had gotten a dildo and a vibrator from there once, while I got a few wristbands and a spiked choker.

We walked around the mall, passing more food courts, Hot Topic, Macy's, Ross, a bookstore, Gamestop, the Apple store, Build a Bear Workshop, and plenty of other places.

Once we reached Spencer's, I started looking around at the shirts, noticing some Spider-Man shirts, Batman shirts, Sonic the Hedgehog shirts, as well as countless band shirts, with an Iron Maiden shirt catching my eye.

I walked towards the rack, and picked the shirt up.

I looked back at Aunt Claire, and while I took a few steps towards her to see what she was doing, I felt a moment of awkwardness when I saw that she was picking up a sack-less dildo.

"This is gonna be awkward." I muttered silently.

I walked away from the spot she was at, and started looking around at the necklace, wallets, belt buckles and wristbands.

I saw two pitch black wristbands and picked them up, and while I stood there looking around at everything, I felt a warm hand touching my back.

"Find anything you like?" It was Aunt Claire.

"Yes, ma'am," I answered, and then turned back around to face her.

My eyes wandered to her hands, and while she still held the human-flesh colored, ball-les, seven inch dildo, I noticed that she was also holding a red bra that had thin cups that would only cover about half the breast, with the most it'd be doing is covering the center where the nipples were at. She was also holding a pair of black lace, crotchless panties, a black thong with garters, a fishnet body-stocking, nipple tassels, and a red g-string.

I looked up at her face, and suddenly this felt even more awkward.

"Dressing up for someone special?" I nervously hinted.

"Yes." She nodded.

"Uncle Clint, right? Because that's who you were with on the phone while ago."

Her lips paved the way for another smile; her teeth showing.

"Is there anything else you want from here?"

"No, ma'am. I got everything I need. I don't really want anything else."

"Okay, then." We walked over to the checkout, and I noticed the young redhead behind the counter tilt her head in my direction, after looking at Aunt Claire.

Oh, great, I thought; she thought we were sleeping together and the lingerie was for me.

The thought occurred to me to mention it was my aunt, but given the circumstances I was here with her in a store that sold adult novelty items, I thought it was safer to just stay quiet and let her think Aunt Claire was my mature lover.

Once everything was bagged up, we turned to walk away, with the redhead bidding us goodbye.

"Have a nice day."

Something about the way she said that made me want to die. She really did think this was something more than an innocent visit to the mall between two friends.

"Would you like to go to Macy's?" Aunt Claire looked at me.

"Yes, ma'am. They usually have a lot of good clothes there. So I wouldn't mind going to look around."

"Then, let's go." She happily said.

We continued to Macy's and on our to do list there, we started looking around at more clothes, with Aunt Claire suggesting that we look at the cologne and perfume before we checkout.

She followed me to the men's side, and watched me while I went through a rack of clothes, looking through them, but then walked over towards me with a few suggestions of her own as far as the clothes were concerned.

"Why don't you get this one?" She picked up a black, button up, that was slightly see-through.

"I think you'd look really good in it."

"Well," I found myself grinning, "it is a pretty nice shirt, and I do like any shirt that's black, so," I started to nod, "yes."

"And this one?" She rose up a sleeveless white shirt.

"That's a good one, too."

"And this?" She rose up a long-sleeve red and black, plaid button up.

"That too."

"Have you found anything you wanted? Besides all the shirts I just picked out?"

"No, ma'am." I answered. "But I think those will do. Now I just need some pants and some.."

"Underwear?" She finished.

"Uhh, yeah." I blushed.

I wasn't a stranger when it came to shopping with Aunt Claire, but the fact I was actually doing some private shopping with her there was what was making it embarrassing; seeing her lingerie, having her there while I was going to be getting new underwear, it was just really weird, even though I know Clint did this kind of shopping with her all the the time, though he was her husband, and I wasn't.

We went to the pants next.

She helped me pick out a few pairs of jeans, and then it was time to gather underwear.

I wanted to get my shopping over with, so I just grabbed some boxer briefs, but Aunt Claire made a suggestion of her own on what I should get, and suggested I just got some plain boxer shorts, and so I did. Then it was time for her to do some shopping.

She picked out a few dresses and tops, but that wasn't all she got.

"Do you think this would look good on me?" She held a white bodysuit that was see-through at the stomach and sides, and the cups covered half, including all where the nipple would be, but would leave plenty of boob exposed.

"I umm," I gulped, "I-I think so, I mean, yeah! It would."

I tried to keep a relaxed face, but I was moments away from biting my lip.

She pulled out more lingerie.

"What about this?" She held up a light blue, see-through mini gown.

"Umm...Y-yeah." I felt my words nearly getting caught in my throat.

The worse part was that, even though I had been trying to think of funny things to distract myself, I felt a twitch inside my pants, but thankfully, it didn't raise up, yet.

"I think that's enough." She was satisfied. "Let's go look at the cologne and perfume."

I got a bottle of Obsession cologne, and Aunt Claire picked up a bottle of Navy perfume. We paid for our things at the counter, and left Macy's.

Do you want to go to Red Lobster?" She inquired just as we were about to head to the exit of the mall.

"How about we just eat at the food court?" I was worried she was spending too much.

"Are you sure, honey?"

"Yes, ma'am," I looked towards the court, "they got good food there, too."

"I have no complaints if you want to go there." She touched my shoulder. "I like the food court, too."

"Let's go, then."

We walked towards the food court, and I immediately set my eyes on the Chinese food that they had, while Aunt Claire seemed to be looking at the same thing as I was.

We waited in line, and read the menus while we waited behind a short line of people.

"Kung Pao Chicken, Orange Chicken, Lemon Pepper Chicken, Bourbon Chicken, Sweet and Sour Chicken." I read them out loud, though it probably seemed more like I was reading to Aunt Claire.

"Bourbon Chicken...Mm."

Something about the way she said 'mmm' aroused me, and though I tried to think of something funny, like Pee Wee Herman's absurd laugh, I felt myself twitching.

Please not here in front of everyone; I thought to myself.

The line moved, and we moved up a little bit.

"What do you want to drink?" She queried.

"Water." I said.

"Water? Hon, don't you want something sweet?"

"No, ma'am. It's fine."

Truthfully, I wanted root beer, but I didn't want to make her spend anymore money than what she was already spending.

After waiting in line a while longer, she made our order and we waited on our food, took our food, and went and sat by a giant, spouting, whale-shaped fountain, just enough away to avoid being hit by the water.

"I always liked coming here." I happily stabbed my fork into my food.

"You've been here before?" She neared the straw of her cup to her beautiful red lips.

"Yes, ma'am. I ate here before with Gina, but I only have had the Sweet and Sour Chicken."

"So this is your first time eating Bourbon Chicken?"

"Yes, ma'am." I confirmed.

"Well," she halted her straw near her thirsty lips, "I hope you enjoy your food."

"Of course I will."

I brought the piece of chicken up to my mouth and shoved it in, then chewed and brought the plastic fork back down as I swallowed.

I looked at her face, and noticed that some of the sauce from her chicken had fallen on her face, and I picked up a napkin, leaned forward a little, and wiped her chin while she looked at my face.

"Thank you." She whispered.

I leaned back into my seat, and brought my fork up to my lips.

"Aunt Claire, I just wanted to thank you for doing all this.

I've really enjoyed spending all this time with you."

"You're welcome, honey." She reached the straw to her lips.

Once we finished our food, we left and although Aunt Claire insisted on us doing more things, I told her that I would rather just go back home and get my things ready to leave and move out, and find myself somewhere else to live, away from Gina. We returned back to my house.

"Mind if I stay?" She tilted her head.

"I'd be upset if you didn't." I playfully remarked; a chuckle soon passing my lips.

I took my shoes and socks off, and got on my bed, yawning softly while I turned the TV on; relaxing while Aunt Claire sat beside me on the bed, looking at me.

"Looks like Spider-Man 2 is coming on." I said out loud.

My attention was soon stolen as I noticed Aunt Claire was moving closer towards me, but I thought nothing of it and just returned my attention to the TV. But soon my attention was stolen again and I saw Aunt Claire was right next to me. Her hands wandered towards my chest and she slowly rubbed up and down on my chest; her French manicure, red nails gently poking against my black short sleeve shirt; just rubbing up and down on my chest while she leaned down on me slightly.

DrSpidey
DrSpidey
105 Followers