Not Related by Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I'll make you breakfast." She said.

My head hit the bed.

"I wish you'd stay in bed with me, but I am getting kind of hungry."

"Then, let Aunt Claire make you something to eat."

She kissed my cheek and got up from the bed, tossed her duffel coat off, and reached down for her purse and pulled out an apron that she had in it, put it on, and walked away from the bed, and walked towards my bedroom door.

I watched her huge ass while she walked away, and I immediately went hard, reached my hand down, and started stroking my dick up and down, even though I knew she wouldn't stay there for long. I rubbed it out, jizzing in the covers and then just relaxed in bed, only to realize that laying down would keep me tired. So I rose from the bed and walked into the kitchen naked, because after all; me and Aunt Claire had already seen each other unclothed, and, I was pretty sure based on the fact she was naked, save for an apron, that she felt comfortable with us naked around each other.

I sat down at the round table once I was in the kitchen; yawning softly while I watched her at the stove, from the table; just staring at her marvelous butt and back pussy. I couldn't help but think that maybe the only reason she was wearing that apron was to tease me.

How badly I wanted to just go over there and poke her, but by now she was preparing breakfast.

"Breakfast will be done soon."

"I'm not in a hurry." I said.

"Maybe you'd like a little early morning desert afterwards?" She pushed her butt up into the air.

I was still hard, and her teasing didn't really help.

"What'd you have in mind?" I asked.

"Cherry pie." She laughed at her double entendre, and then ran a hand over her fuzzy back pussy; noisily moaning, intentionally teasing me.

I bit my lip, and felt tempted to grasp my erection, but shook my head and decided that I'd just wait until I had eaten breakfast, and save my sexual appetite for her pink tunnel.

"I think this is the first time that I cooked exclusively for you."

"Yeah," I agreed, "you've always cooked things and let me have some, but this is the first time you're actually cooking for just me."

Our conversing temporarily ended, and Aunt Claire just hummed in a sweet, beautiful voice, and whether she was intentionally trying to arouse me further or not, started swaying her hips very subtly.

When the food was finally done, she brought two plates to the table and put some pancakes, eggs, bacon and ham on the plates and then brought two glasses of orange juice and silverware to the table. She had even gone out of her way to cut the pancakes for me.

"Looks really good." I complimented.

She just smiled.

I took my fork and stabbed it into pancakes, brought it into my mouth and chewed it thoroughly, before swallowing and opening my mouth to start another conversation with her.

"How's Judy been?"

"She's been doing good. She's actually about to start high-school soon. She's been really excited." She beamed.

Judy was her daughter.

I had met her a few times, and she was a really sweet girl; very polite, and very easy to get along with. We both loved most of the same video games, as well.

"Your job?" I continued.

She rose her orange juice to her red lips, took a drink, then sat the glass back down and started to answer my question.

"It's been going good, actually," her teeth showed. "My pay seems to have increased a little."

"That's good." I nodded.

"How about you, honey? You're asking about me and my life, but what about yours?"

I dropped my fork and fell quiet, but I never averted my eyes from her face which they were locked onto.

"Up until recently," I cleared my throat, "they weren't that good. You know; the whole Gina thing."

She struggled to keep her smile up, but managed to keep it in place.

"I'm sorry you got hurt, hon." She said. "She shouldn't have done that to you."

"But the short time that I've spent with you, it's been really helping me take my mind off of her and all of this."

I picked up a piece of bacon, brought it to my mouth, and ripped half of it off; looking at her while she stabbed her fork into her pancakes and rose the fork back up to her mouth, devouring it.

We enjoyed a nice breakfast in each other's company, just discussing little things. It was probably the most quality time I had ever spent with her before, and the best part was that I had her all to myself, and didn't have to share her with anyone at the moment.

When we finished eating, I picked out a clean outfit to wear for the day and grabbed a few towels, then we took a shower together, fooled around, touching each other's bodies, and then got out and brushed our teeth, got dressed, and after spending a little more time together, she had to leave, which meant no oral sex.

"Well, I better go," she sounded sad.

"I know. You have things to do, right? I would too, if I wasn't on vacation."

"Blaze," she looked at me, "what do you say we go to the park tomorrow? I have the full day off, and Judy is going to be spending the day with my mother."

"I'd love to!" I blurted.

"I'll call you you tomorrow and let you know what time you should be ready. Well, I have to go now."

She wrapped her arms around me, kissed my cheek with enough pressure that she left a lipstick mark, moved away, buttoned up her duffle coat so her big boobs weren't showing, and walked out the door, waving to me.

"Wait," I called out. She stopped. "Can I walk you to your car?"

She gave an approving smile, and gestured for me to follow her, waited for me, and then, once I was beside her, started walking next to me.

"What will you do once I'm gone?" She glanced at me while we walked.

"Probably rub one out while I think about banging you."

She arched a brow, then smiled slyly and stifled a soft giggle; slapping my shoulder playfully.

"I wish I had a little more time to spend here."

"You said it yourself," I tried to cheer her up, "you got all of tomorrow off. That's a full day we can spend time together."

"I know." She sounded cheery.

"Well, here's your car." I stopped once we reached it.

She went to open her door, got inside the car seat, and pulled me towards her, kissing my lips in a much too short-lived, lusty kiss that gave me another bulge in my pants.

"Think of me." She grinned.

"I'll be thinking of you while I'm stroking this come out." I laughed.

"Wish I could help you with this." She touched my dick through my pants.

"You better go." I reminded her.

"Yes." She closed her door.

I watched her off while she backed up out of the driveway, and out into the street, looking behind her to make sure no one was coming, and then, waving one final time, drove off into the street.

I walked back to into the house, locked the door behind me, and returned to my room, and was about to start up the PS2 and play for a while, deciding to ignore my boner, when I noticed the pink, lacy panties that Aunt Claire had worn yesterday when we slept together.

I picked them up, and then heard the sound of an incoming text message.

I pulled out my phone, looked at the screen, and read: 'I left you a little something...Look around your room on the floor.' I blushed, but lowered my phone and tucked it back into my pocket.

I brought the panties up to my face; sniffing them where her snatch had been, and sighed softly at the sweet smell of her pussy that still lingered on them. I licked her panties for a few moments, then nibbled on them where her pussy had been.

I sat down in front of my TV and took six more sniffs of her panties, nearing my nose as close to the soft material as I could, and deeply inhaling her alluring, sweet smell, then sat them in my lap and started up the PS2.

"I'm never washing these panties." I spoke to myself.

They'd be tucked away in a place where her scent would stay on them forever.

I watched as the menu screen came up, playing the familiar menu music of Final Fantasy X, and went to continue, started up my saved game, and started up at the end of the Calm Lands near the entrance to Mt. Gagazet, and playing about thirty minutes, I once again I found myself distracted, but this time it wasn't a call; I remembered I still needed to clean all the dishes.

Heading into the kitchen, I stopped once I was in front of the sink, plugged the sink after turning the water on hot, grabbed a bottle of jasmine hand soap, flipped the cap up, then brought the bottle towards the dishes and squirted the soap into the water; waiting for it to fill the sink close to the brim.

One thing about living alone was it wasn't only lonely, but sometime I felt overwhelmed with all the chores I did, but that was part of living your own life, right?

I grabbed a green scrubber next to the cold knob and dipped my hand into the water, and started to scrub door off of one of the black, ceramic plates, washed it off, then sat it down on the counter and took another plate, scrubbing that one as well and then washed that one off and put it on top of the other black plate. I reached for a matching black coffee mug, and scrubbed that as well, making sure I scrubbed off every last piece of food that may have been stuck to it, then set that on the counter as well. I scrubbed another plate and put that on top of the other.

Once I had finished all the dishes I wandered back to my PS2 and continued where I left off on Final Fantasy X, and watched the cutscene that played once a player reached Mt. Gagazet, which was technically the part of the game that focused on Kimahri. Then the fight with Yenke and Biran started and I sighed at the misery that awaited.

The thing was, I always preferred using Tidus, Wakka, Rikku and Yuna when it came to battles, and some times Auron because of his break abilities. And so I never leveled Kimahri up enough and he was always ended up too under-leveled because I neglected him so much, due to the fact he was my least favorite party member.

The fight started, and as it did, the background music for Mt. Gagazet played.

The next day it was time for the park.

Aunt Claire wore her same duffle coat from yesterday, as well as her white mini skirt and white stockings and heels.

I was dressed in all black; my black Iron Maiden short sleeve shirt she bought me, black jeans and a pair of pitch black shoes.

I gazed about the park; at all the green, shady trees, barbecue pits, water fountains and people who were there.

"I'm getting so horny." She said to me; not caring who heard.

"Let's head back to my place." I suggested.

"No." She refused. "I need your dick here and now; I can't wait that long."

I was kind of hesitant, but I wanted to make her happy, and hell, I did like having sex with her; her pussy was so tight and firm.

"All right." I led her to a bench.

We sat down on the green bench, and instantly, the moment we say down, Aunt Claire removed her heels, leaving her stockings on, and then unbuttoned her duffle coat; freeing her bra-less big tits. She then removed her mini skirt; sliding it down her legs and removed the red thong she had on; pulling it down her legs.

I pulled my shirt over my shoulders and threw it to the grass, then undid my belt, tossing it to the ground as well, unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, slid them off my legs, and then hooked my fingers on my black boxers and pulled them off; freeing my dick that was already erect from seeing her exposed tits and cunt.

I sat down on the bench and patted my lap for her. She slowly started to lower herself onto me; positioning her legs to support her, then slid down me; her ass going all the way down to my balls until she had completely sucked me into her wet snatch, and very slowly, with smooth, controlled movements, she started to

rock herself back and forth beneath me; taking me deeper into her womanhood while her hands came up to my chest and rested there.

I looked around at all the people in the park, who had yet to notice that there was two people out, having sex, right in front of them all, out clear in the open.

She kissed my lips; locking onto them, and led my left hand to her left breast; making me cup her bosom.

Gently rocking her hips against me, Aunt Claire let out a hushed sigh, and let her hands explore my chest; rubbing up and down, and sending shivers throughout my body with her touch.

She pulled her lips away from mine, and just rode me while we both listened to the chatter of all the people who were there.

I was surprised that there weren't any children there that day, but then, I didn't exactly recall there being any children's equipment to play on, so I supposed that would be a pretty good reason why there was only adults and their pets in the park.

I played with her boob; bouncing it around in my hand, pushing the pink nub around in circles, and giving a few light squeezes; just enjoying the texture and softness of it...And the experience was made even better by my bouncing, humping, quiet moaning aunt.

"Your cock," she sighed quietly in pleasure, "no matter how many times I feel it inside...I just can't get enough."

She started to add a bit more pressure; moving herself harder and quicker on my meat, but still remaining relatively slow, and taking her time riding me, obviously enjoying being on top.

I wasn't complaining though; getting to play with her melons, watch her, how her face would change, how her mouth would open only a little bit, to breathe quietly, and listen to her small moans, that was more than enough.

I gently flicked her nipple with my fingers, and then I gave a tighter squeeze to her breast; feeling the ultra soft flesh, and then gripped it tighter; giving a hard, rougher squeeze that drew another soft moan from her lips.

"Mmm...You make me so wet, honey. I could just ride your cock all day." She spoke seductively.

She rocked herself back and forth, then started riding again; adding a bit more speed and working her big peach-shaped ass; pushing it against my cock, teasing me, and leaving me waiting for what was soon to come.

"Did you ever think you'd get to bang your aunt?" She inquired; breathing relaxedly.

"I never thought it'd happen...But," I blushed, "I fantasized about you since I was fifteen."

I saw her ruby lips curving upward, and soon I could see all of her teeth; she was both flattered and greatly pleased by the revelation she had just heard.

"Poor thing." She rubbed her nails against my pecs.

"At least now you're old enough that your aunt can fulfill your horny fantasies."

"I know you will." I squeezed her breast with all of my might, and watched as her expression changed; her teeth half-gritting while she gasped sharply.

She pushed her huge, fifty inch ass up, and then brought it back down, and backed herself further into my member; adding further friction on my dick and stimulating it more while riding it with growing speed.

A stifled moan escaped my lips, and I let go of her mammary and grabbed her belly; holding onto it while she further picked up speed, lifting herself off me, and then back down; her respiratory increasing with each movement her body made.

She smiled widely, and then bucked her hips more briskly; showing me just what an experienced woman with years and years of sexual experience was capable of.

"Fuck, Aunt Claire!" I exhaled; breathing a few more times after my exclamation.

I felt like my eyes were going to roll into the back of my head at the excessive amounts of pleasure my aunt was giving me; the wild riding and bucking she was doing on my member while she held onto me for support.

My eyes watched the hypnotizing tanks that were doing jumping jacks on her chest each time she lifted herself back down onto my organ.

"Unnhh...Yes...That cock." She sensually spoke.

I lifted my eyes from the hypnotizing sight on her chest, and glanced at her face; watching it close slightly while she grimaced; gritting her teeth, lowering her eyebrows, and expelling a brief moan.

She pushed herself even harder; her shortening bounces growing in momentum, becoming even more frantic.

The clopping noise from our flesh rubbing against each other coursed through my ears while I watched her bounce up and down.

I increased my grip on her wobbling fat belly, and leaned towards it, kissing her belly.

She hit her limit, and just frantically lifted herself up and down; causing her big melons to fly about untamed, and her belly fat to shake and jiggle.

"O-OOOH!" She sharply forced out; her upper lip raising to reveal her top teeth, and her butt slamming back down onto me and then back up.

Soon I was hearing footsteps, and soon those footsteps turned into voices.

I didn't even need to turn to look to know that what I was hearing, those voices, were actually all the people who had came to the park, who we had both seen while we were walking around about to head out into the woods.

Aunt Claire didn't even seem to care, though. She just humped away like a jackhammer in turbo mode.

I glanced at all the faces that were watching us; some were watching in entertainment, enjoying every single second of the hot, steamy sex they were watching, some looked disgusted and appalled by seeing us, and some just looked like they didn't even know what to think.

"AH-h-a-HAAH!" She strained out a moan.

The sound of sex had grown in intensity thanks to the relentless humping Aunt Claire was doing on me, and no doubt the sound of body parts hitting body parts only further enhanced the scene for our crowd who were watching us fuck like animals.

"Time to split that pussy in half." I said, fighting past a heavy breath.

Bringing my hands to her ass, I lifted Aunt Claire's monster of a caboose, and lifted it up, giving her a bit more oomph, so she could raise her ass higher up into the air for even more mind-shattering riding, and while I helped pushing her butt up and down, I started bucking my hips from below her; thrusting into her pussy, drilling her while she vengefully rode my dick.

She breathed in quick short, constant shallow breaths; showing the severe effort that she was performing to give me the most epic sex of my life. Although to be completely fair, my aunt made it look effortless.

I tried to tune out the chatter of our onlookers; all I wanted was to hear my beautiful Aunt Claire's strained moans and heavy, desperate respiratory.

"AHH! Sh-shit, honey!" She grabbed me tighter.

Her face was beet red, redder than the permanent pink-red flush she had from drinking so much, and already I could see the sex flush on her sexy boobs, face, hands, arms, toes, feet and pussy.

I sent thrust after thrust into her sex; hastily drilling in and out, trying to match the speed of her bounces that were staying consistent.

She rocked her hips quickly; pushing her butt harder and deeper, backing into my cock and pushing against my nuts, only to go back to humping me like a maniac while lightly pulling her teeth together, but then loosening them and then just moaning with her mouth open wide enough that I could see her top teeth.

"Fuck that pussy, Blaze!" She yawped.

I lifted her huge butt up higher, and just sent thrust after thrust into her; taking in long, deep breaths; feeling my dick getting ready to burst and fill her up with my seed again.

Her moans were becoming continuous, and what time she wasn't moaning, Aunt Claire was straining just to force air out of her lungs.

I turned my gaze away from her, and glanced at all the people who were watching us, only to return my gaze back to her sweating, red, flushed body, and focus on her moans, shallow breathing, and the sound of wet sex.

"O--ohh...OOOH...A--ahhh!"

She breathed sharply.

"A-Aunt Claire!" I fought through a heavy breath, "I'm gonna come.."

She just humped me; her eyes staring into my face while she lifted herself up and down as quickly and as hard as she could manage; leaking liquid all over me, and grimacing once more.