Not Related by Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid my head down on her belly; relaxing next to her while she leaned against the couch, setting her purse that had her thong and skirt in it, down on the coffee table in front of us.

"Aunt Claire?"

"Yes, honey?" She glanced down at me.

"You're amazing." I said.

She just smiled at my words; patting my head and moving her hand down to my butt; rubbing my left ass cheek with her hand, returning her gaze back to the TV.

"Hon, I'm staying till two in the morning. After that I need to go home."

"That long?" I kissed her stomach.

"Yes, honey." She confirmed. Then she looked down at her duffle coat.

"I better call Judy and tell her I'll be really late and not wait up for me." She said, thinking to herself out loud.

She reached into her left pocket and pulled out her phone and called her daughter.

"Judy? It's mom. Sweetie, don't wait up for me. I'm going to be hanging out with the girls."

I stretched slightly, and then gave a long yawn.

"What, Blaze? No! That wasn't him. We're at the mall and some guy just walked past us, yawning I need to go, Jud. Yes, I love you too, sweetie. Goodnight."

I felt bad that she had to lie to her daughter just for me. I was probably just being selfish.

"You should go." I looked away.

"Why" She looked at me.

"Because you just lied to your daughter for some guy you've been having an affair with." I returned my gaze to her.

"You're not just 'some' guy! I know you; it's not like I'm sleeping with a stranger. You're my niece's husband."

"Aunt Claire.." I went silent.

"Judy is a big girl. She's not a helpless child anymore and doesn't need her mom with her every single second if the day like she used to."

She moved her hand up to my chest; rubbing close to my nipples with her magic touch.

I felt myself relaxing to her touch, and stopped worrying about Judy; just closing my eyes for a few minutes while I enjoyed her hand and fingers touching me.

"I love your touch.." I confessed in a low, relaxed voice. "Your hands feel so good.."

"I'm staying with you." She finalized.

I was no longer protesting.

"I know you don't want anything to do with Uncle Clint, but if he knew about us, he'd be pissed."

"And do what?" She retorted; her voice hardening, "go get his cock sucked by his bitch?"

Her hands wandered to my hair and very lightly she pulling it with her warm fingers.

I melted at her touch.

"Or he may try to kill me." I finally finished.

"Your uncle doesn't have the balls to fight. He used to, but now the only thing he's good at is banging whores."

"Poor guy." I laughed in amusement. "He's an idiot for not seeing he has a hot wife ready to wet his dick for him."

I felt another yawn pressing through my lips, and shook my head at myself.

"Aunt Claire, I've been staying up too late the past few days and I'm really tired now. Would you like to come to bed with me?"

"I'd love to." She returned.

I rode from the couch and she followed me. We headed to my room and I got in the bed with her lying next to me, and pulled the covers over the both of us while she cuddled me. I pushed myself against her breasts and she wrapped both arms around me; making me lean my head against her neck.

"So tired.." I whispered.

"Rest, Blaze." She kissed my cheek."

"Yes, ma'am.." I tiredly trailed off; holding into her body and enjoying how it felt against mine.

"Sweet dreams, honey." She moved her lips to my ear when she said this.

I flashed a brief smile upon feeling her breath touching my ear, and just dozed off while she held me.

A few hours later she woke me up.

"Honey, I need to go." She sounded apologetic.

I felt a bit of sadness, but pushed it away and gave a nod to her, showing her that I understood.

"Aunt Claire," I touched her arm, "will you come back soon?"

"Of course, sweetie. You'll be seeing A LOT more of me from now on, and I don't mean once every three or four months."

"Okay." I smiled.

"You be good. Maybe I'll suck your cock when I come back over." She winked.

I turned red, but felt my dick tingle.

She buttoned up her brown duffle coat, that her breasts stretched the fabric of so tightly, and kissed my lips softly for about a minute, and then reached into her purse, pulled out her thong and gave it to me, pushing it into my face, turned and walked away towards the bedroom door, and walked out, closing the door behind her.

I breathed in her scent; the smell of potent, classic perfume, and sex, and then sniffed and licked her thong; tasting it; it tasted like her

I went back to sleep since it was two in the morning; clutching her thong against my chest as I fell deep into a much-needed slumber.

I woke up the next day; still holding her thong and rose from the bed.

I took a shower to get the smell of semen off my body that I was too tired to do yesterday and then sat down and powered up the PS2, grabbed my Dual Shock controller, and got ready for some quality time with Final Fantasy X.

Just as the intro played, with Tidus at Zanarkand, looking over the hill at the campfire and gazing at the ruined city, that was once his home, I heard the familiar jingle that indicated I had received a new text message. I looked at the message, and I saw a picture of Aunt Claire fingering her pussy, and another one of her playing with her melons.

I chuckled softly and headed to the bathroom, took my pants off, and flopped my dick out of my pants, took it into my hand, and staring at the two pictures, masturbated to the, sent her some pictures of my dick and made a video of myself coming, that I also sent to her and then I took another shower, and then returned to my living room and started playing FFX, picking up where I left off at Mt. Gagazet.

Even though FFX was one of my favorite PS2 games, and I loved the innocent romantic chemistry between Tidus and Yuna, I always hated Mt. Gagazet for the simple fact the Kimahri fight you had to do there was ways a pain because I neglected leveling him up, in favor of Tidus, Wakka, Rikku and Yuna. But the biggest reason I hated it was because of Seymour Flux.

I had soon however, noticed that I had a new message on my answering machine.

I walked away from my hand after pausing it during the cutscene and walked over towards the answering machine, pushing the button and played it.

"Hey, hon. I had a lot of fun last night. I was wondering if you'd like to meet me somewhere? I was thinking about Captain John's Seafood."

My lips curved upwards and I walked away.

The only thing was she didn't say what time she'd come over, but she'd probably end up calling me and telling me when to expect her. But nevertheless; I decided to dress up for when're she was going to come.

I headed to my walk-in closet and went through the clothes I had hanging up. It hit me then, that this would be a good time to wear the clothes that she had bought for me at the mall, and so that's what I did was pick out some of the clothes she got me. I got the black button up shirt that was a little bit see-through, and grabbed a pair of black, Italian jeans, and then went to my dresser, pulled out a pair if black boxer briefs and started to Chang not the clothes.

Once I had them on, I went into the bathroom and sprayed on the bottle of Obsession around my neck and chest.

I heard a knock on my door just when I had started to out my dress socks on, and I quickly out on my black cowboy boots and walked towards the door after stuffing my pants sleeve den into them. I closed my bedroom door while the knocking persisted and walked faster towards the door.

"Just a second!" I called out.

I walked quicker towards the door, and once I got to the door, I was almost smiling thinking she had came early, but was disappointed when I saw who it was.

"Gina.." My voice was low and emotionless.

"Hi.." She spoke meekly.

"What do you want, Gina?"

"I," but then she stopped when she looked at my outfit.

"All dressed up, huh? Going to see someone special?" She tilted her head.

"Don't try to change the subject. What do you want, Gina?" I demanded.

"I wanted to say that I'm sorry...And I want to save our marriage. I want to make this work."

"Its too late. You should have let me know that sooner." I sternly said.

"Sooner? So I was right. You are dating someone else. You know what, fuck YOU. I don't need you! I got Billy."

Her attitude and personality sure did shift quickly.

"Oh, you mean Mr. Moneybags? Yeah; I bet he just jizz's money."

"Fuck off, Blaze." She growled.

"Coming from the person standing at the doorstep of my apartment?" I chuckled. "Feeling stupid, yet?"

She said nothing; just gave me a death stare and walked away.

I received a text message from Aunt Claire telling me to get in my car and start over to Captain John's Seafood.

I arrived about thirty minutes later, and she waved when she saw me; smiling.

She was was as dressed in a red dress that enhanced her big boobs, and accommodated her red lips, had on red earring hoops, and her hair was still fixed into a bun, only now the hair at the back was loose from the bun and was falling down to her shoulders.

"So how've things been at home?" I inquired; raising my fork to my lips and biting off the piece of cod.

"Fine." She one-lined.

"You look breathtaking."

Her lips started to curve and reveal a smile upon hearing my words.

"Am I?" She picked up a glass that had a reddish rum in it and drank it.

"Very." I nodded.

"Enough to fuck?"

I think she was drunk, not only because her voice sounded tipsy, but because she was talking about sex out in front of everyone on the restaurant.

Everyone looked at us.

"Yes." I uncomfortably replied.

"I need a pounding so bad. I need a hot dick in my pussy."

She took another drink, then went to stab her fork into her shrimp, but missed and her fork fell out of her hand and fell onto the floor below her. She went to pick it up but I gave her mine, instead; deciding to skip my meal.

"How's Judy?"

"She's fine. She's visiting that bastard father of hers for the week and won't be home for a while."

"Uncle Clint?"

"Satan." She hiccuped.

"I figured."

"I hope one of those whores he has turns out to have a pecker and fucks him in the ass while he's tied to a chair."

I stare at her surprised by what she said, but said nothing and just watched her eat; hoping everyone had taken their eyes off of us.

I couldn't help bit laugh while I watched her eat like a wolf; scarfing all the food down, when she normally ate more lady-like and in lesser, smaller bites instead of trying to fit as much as she could into her mouth at once.

Drunk indeed.

I felt something rub my crotch from under the table, only to realize it was Aunt Claire's foot; she was playing with my tool from underneath the table.

"Aunt Claire..." I went red.

"Yeah.." I heard her very faintly mutter while she stirred my prick to life.

"Aunt Claire, you should stop."

"But it's so warm...So hard.."

"People are looking." I said.

"Good." She hiccuped. "Let them be our audience while I get my glory-hole stretched."

Her hands fell, and as I leaned over to see what she was doing, trying to ignore her foot rubbing harder against my boner, I noticed she was lifting her dress up.

"Aunt Claire!" I yelled.

Everyone just stared at us; I only attracted their attention further.

I rose from my seat and tried to hide the erection poking up in my Italian jeans, walked over towards the drunken middle aged beauty, and took her by the arm, leading her to the women's bathroom while I prayed no one saw us, which I was positive they did.

We entered a stall and I closed the door, and took my clothes off with Aunt Claire already removing her dress.

I slid her red thong down her legs, and then unhooked her bra.

"Sit down with your butt."

"Ooh..." Was her only response as she lowered her giant bubble onto my fully erect cock.

She shouted loudly upon my prick going up her ass, and started to rock herself back back and forth against it.

I placed my hands on her marvelous fat peach ass as she started to move her butt up and down on me, and I pushed my cock deeper into her asshole watching as her ass bounced up and down on my tool, right in front of my face.

"Ahh.." She sighed quietly, and leaned her upper body closer downward so that her monster was higher up in the air.

It wasn't long before I grew rougher.

I started to pump in and out of her hole; thrusting in and out and really working the loud 'BAP, BAP, BAP, BAP, BAP,' sound from the anal fucking I was giving her.

"Oooh...Mmmm.." She moaned; and breathed hard out of her nose.

"Ahh, ahhhh...Ooohh.." Her faint songs of pleasure continued.

"Ahhh...Haahh...Oooh..."

I increased my thrusts slightly, but Aunt Claire's gasps and moans remained light in sound even as the 'bap' noise from pounding away in her caboose continued.

I planted a kiss right above her butt and rose her fat rear up higher, stretched her asshole out more, and pushed more of erection into her, causing the sexy Oder woman to moan with a slight bit more volume than before.

I reached a hand to her and placed a hand on her back; resting my hand on her back rolls and slowed my thrusts into a more controlled motion, slowly working myself in and out of my gasping aunt.

"Ahhah...OOhh.." She gave a squeaky moan, gripping my ass with her hands, narrowing her brows, and lightly gritting her teeth.

"Please don't stop fucking me." She pleaded in a small, gasping voice.

"I won't." I said to her. "Not until you've had two or three orgasms."

I started to speed up my thrusts into her black abyss again, pounding into her once more with unquenchable need.

"Ahh, ahhhahah!" Her gasping grew in sound; become more high-pitched.

I sped up more thrusts in her even more; drilling her without pause and then shifting into my maximum speed; jack hammering away in her without mercy.

My balls spanked her cheeks hard with each and every animal-like that that I sent into the gasping cougar, and I could tell, by looking at her pink-flushed body, that Aunt Claire was sweating as hard as I was, thanks to the steamy anal sex.

She bounced her bubble quicker; trying to keep up with my ravaging thrusts and just lifting it up and then slamming it back down onto my stick; blowing out air in a high-pitched voice.

I smacked her ass hard, and she expelled forth a quick yelp, but then gasped when I smacked her again.

"I'm gonna come." I announced in a heavy voice.

Aunt Claire just lifted and slammed her butt down on me, but just as she started to let out a loud gasping moan, spilling her delicious honey all over the stall, I erupted in her and filled her monster up with repeating torrents of hot come after a final thrust that I jammed as far into her crack as I could go.

I pulled out of her huge back door and Aunt Claire got off of my erection.

We switched spots, and I let her sit at the back of the toilet seat and pushed the inflated red head into her mystical cave, easing it into her while she gasped lightly, with her eyes closing and her mouth opening enough that I could see all of her teeth.

"I'm gonna fuck that pussy right off of you."

"Do it." Her drunken chestnut eyes opened. "Screw me until my guts pour out."

I pushed the rest in, and Aunt Claire squeaked as I went all the way into her walnut.

She brought her teeth together; expelling through grit teeth as I started to buck my hips and send a quick flurry of thrusts into her that made her milk tanks jiggle and bounce in front of my mesmerized eyes.

She breathed heavily; both through her mouth and her nose while her body went pinker from the spreading sex flush.

"Mmmnngh, mmmnghh!" She grabbed sides of the toilet pursing her lips together with her gasps turning into high-pitched shaky moans, only to grow softer and quieter when m thrusts slowed.

I increased my thrusts, bucking my hips quicker and Aunt Claire started letting out short, high-pitched screams with her whole body shaking and trembling from my force; from my unforgiving hammering.

"Oh, oh, Ooh, aaahhhhahh.." Her high-pitched moans were turning into soft whines.

She started to move her hips with me while I sent another storm of relentless thrusts into womanhood; her tits shaking faster as sweat fell between them.

She continued to whine while I furiously bucked my hips; attacking her pussy with an endless volley of thrusts that made me almost positive that we would break the toilet we were on.

I ruthlessly jammed in and out of her while the boomingly loud 'cop, clop, clop, clop, grew in loud intensity. Aunt Claire bit down on her lip while her tits wiggled around; jiggling consistently while I speared in and out I her hairy, plump, cunt that was already dripping all over the stall with her perfect juices.

Aunt Claire leaned her head back against the wall; her eyes closing and opening her mouth slightly to make way for a loud moan that nearly bounced off the walls of the women's bathroom we were in.

I placed a hand on her face that had turned completely red, and Aunt Claire kissed my hand with her scarlet lips; moving her hips with my thrusts and her songs of musical pleasure shifting between quiet and loud.

The wet sound of sex only grew.

I added more speed to my thrusts and she gasped in surprise, but moved her hips in accordance to the speed and power that I was using to deliver her a flurry of thrusts.

"My pussy hurts so much..." She whined. "But I love your cock so much. I need it deeper.."

I did as she asked and pushed my raging rod deeper info hairy snatch; journeying deeper into the wetness that was leaking all over the toilet lid.

She reached a hand down to her clit and started to rub on it; doubling the pleasure and expelling harshly with her eyes closing and her teeth gritting.

I added more effort to my thrusts and bucked my hips as fast and hard as I could; just slamming in and out of her with each and every publishing thrust; shaking her wildly back and forth on the toilet and causing her head to bang against the wall behind her causing her tits and poochy belly to jiggle without pause.

Her voice increased with volume; a euphoric, airy moan escaping her lips.

I slowed my thrusts down as I dripped countless drops of pre-cum into her leaky faucet, and just stared at her sex-flushed face; listening to her moans and gasps dropping lower and more shallow.

"Deeper." She hoarsely urged.

I dug deeper into her sex; battling here tightness and going further into her, causing her to grind her teeth and tightly squeeze her eyes shut.

Having took a short rest from all the pounding I was doing to her, I went back to work and started destroying her pussy to pieces; jamming in and out of her and wiping drops of sweat off my face and grabbing her dancing stomach rolls.

I ruthlessly jammed in and out of her while the boomingly loud 'cop, clop, clop, clop,' bece constant. Aunt Claire bit down on her lip while her tits wiggled around; jiggling consistently while I speared in and out of her hairy, plump, cunt that was already dripping all over the stall with her perfect juices.

She let out a toneless moan and, her body spasming, violently climaxed all over the toilet with a look of complete relief.

I sent four more thrusts into her, but then filled her womb up to the brim and released a hot torrent into her that drew another moan from the older female. I pulled out of her sex and wrapped both arms around her; sucking in as much air as I could, and then panting it all back out again in deep breaths of desperation, pulling my dick out of her.

Aunt Claire, body flushed, and sweat falling from every corner, pussy overflowing with honey even after she had just came, locked onto my face while she tried to catch her fleeting breath.