Not Related by Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed me calmly, breathing into my mouth, only to pull away and reach into her purse, pulled out a carton of cigarettes and grabbed her lighter, and lit a cigarette, put the lighter away, and brought the object to her lips; inhaling.

"You're so sexy." I commented.

Aunt Claire let the cigarette leave her lips, and kissed me; smashing her lips aggressively into mine; the taste of cigarettes entering my mouth.

She pulled away from the kids, and brought the cigarette back to her lips; inhaling again, then exhaling.

I ended up having to drive us back to my place in her car, and called a friend of mine who lived nearby the restaurant to walk on over, take my keys, and drive my vehicle back.

Aunt Claire was too drunk to drive on her own.

When we got back to my place and my friend left, I removed her red dress and matching bra and thong, and took her to my bed which I climbed into with her.

"I wanna titfuck your cock..." She uttered, but by now her voice was sounding even less coherent.

"You need to rest." I said.

"But I'm so wet..." She drunkenly argued.

She grabbed my hand and led it between her legs; making me touch her hot cherry.

"Aunt Claire, you really need to get some sleep. You're really drunk."

She pulled me down and then flipped me over; kissing my chest roughly and lowering her sex over my cock; rubbing against me with her sex and making my stiffness return.

"Aunt Claire.."

"So fucking horny.." She lowered herself onto my erection, squeaking upon it going into her.

I didn't try to fight it anymore.

I grabbed her back rolls and put her on her side, spooning into her plump walnut.

I fought out a breath when I felt her treasure tightening around me and pulling me in deeper into her.

"Fuck..." She breathed out, letting out a hushed 'oohhmmm' from my rod working in and out of her.

The rolls on her neck became more noticeable while she leaned her head downward as I fucked her and her melons started to bounce up and down.

I quickly started shaking her in the bed with my thrusts; bulldozing into her and out of her again, causing her scarlet lips to curve and reveal her teeth that soon relaxed and paved the way for a breathy, sharp moan.

She closed her mouth and squeezed her lips together along with her eyes that she closed.

"AHHH-HAH!" She let out a quick, high-pitched gasp, and then closed her mouth again; her pleasures sounds turning into tiny 'mmmm's' and even smaller 'ahhh's.

It took some effort to get her to sleep, but after she had four more orgasms, from riding me twice, one vaginal style, the other anal riding, fingering her and playing with her clit, she fell asleep from exhaustion while attempting to give me a handjob.

I sighed quietly in relief and cuddled up to her; pulling her close against my body and leaning my head against hers.

When morning cane the next day, I woke up with a severe case of morning wood. I looked around but Aunt Claire was gone, but had left her red thong lying on my chest.

I brought it to my face and sniffed it hard, and pushed the covers off, brought the panties down to my wood, and humped her thong until I came on it.

I entered the kitchen and saw her.

She was standing in front of the stove, her hair a mess, and a skillet on the burner that she was reaching to turn on. I came up from behind her, slipping my erection into her thick peach from behind, that was exposed from her being in nothing but an apron. She let out a sharp gasp from surprise, but then pushed herself against me; letting out a sexy moan while I pushed all of the head into her crack.

"That little apron you have on really makes me horny.." I blew into her ear; reaching my hands to her shoulders, and rubbing them up and down in slow motions.

"Ohh..I know.." Her words were smooth and relaxed. "That's why I wore it..To get poked by your cock."

I pushed half of the shaft into her, and Aunt Claire let loose another gasp, but then moaned in approval; breathing relaxedly and controlled.

I moved my hands towards the front of her body, and ran my hands towards the apron, that was obviously too small for her DDs; barely containing her wondrous milk tanks that were busting out, giving generous amounts of sideboob, that her nipples were were practically poking out of in their erect state, but instead I let my hands wander towards her lower legs, to the front of her pussy, and she shivered; leakage instantly dripping down her thighs.

"My sexy aunt.." I blew my words into her ear again, and as I did so, I heard her breathing increase, just a slight tad, but enough that I could hear the difference.

I sent the rest of my length into her; pushing my whole manhood into her hot ass, and sent my first thrust into her; pushing my dick into her small, tight crack.

"Ahh.." She faintly murmured.

I pushed another thrust into her, but then pulled my dick out, only to thrust back into her again; dipping a finger into her front pussy, causing her to moan louder, and pushed harder against my force, grabbing the wall.

"I never get tired of that tight ass.." I muttered against her neck.

"Ooh...And I hope you never do.." She dreamily uttered.

I grabbed one ass cheek and spanked it, to which Aunt Claire yelped in response to.

I thrusted into her again; this time with a faster and more powerful thrusts, digging deeper into her, thrusting my hips.

"I said it before," she started, "but I love the way you fuck me."

She pushed harder against me; matching my growing thrust speed, rocking against me, drawing in a few short breaths, and then exhaling moans.

"I'm glad you're mine.." I said.

"Only yours." She fought through a moan.

I led my hands back up to the top of her apron, and while we continued to move in rhythm, I pinched her nipples through the apron, to which she shrilly cried out to, but then grabbed my hands and kept them there; approving of my roughness towards the pink nubs.

"I always got so wet when Clint pinched my nipples.." She spoke in a sexual tone.

I pushed the too-small apron a little, freeing enough of her tits that were already exposed with generous amounts of boob, that her nipples had plopped out, and squeezed them; pinching the tips while Aunt Claire howled in overwhelming pleasure.

I increased my thrusts in her, bucking my hips with growing speed and power, and let my hands leave her nipples and rub on her belly; blowing cold air against the back of her neck while she pushed her butt against me; meeting with each of my thrusts.

"OH! OOH!" She moaned.

"Aunt Claire.." I ran a hand through her dark brown hair; letting her hair fall between my fingers

She started pushing into me harder and quicker; almost slamming herself into me while I pushed myself in and out of her firm asshole, and our rough sex grew.

I hit my full peak, and just started digging in and out of her, which she happily accommodated by moving her hips quick and hard to back herself into each of my thrusts.

"B--BLAZE!" She strained out; her voice deep, husky; and her breathing, which sounded like she was giving birth, making it clear she had lost herself to pleasure.

"OH, AHHH!" She backed harder into me, until she was moving as quick and hard as she could; desperately trying to match my thrusts.

"Yeah, yeah..Ooh...Yeah.

Fucking my pussy, OH!"

I rammed her, ramming her over and over and over; splitting her ass with my thrusts; jamming into her without rest while she pushed against me; whimpering and moaning with each thrust.

"B-ba-baby, I'm gonna come!" She yelled, pounding into me.

I sent five more thrusts into her, but then filled her ass up with hot semen; hitting her with blast, after blast after blast; filing her up with sperm again.

She let out a piercing shriek, and moaned lengthily while she climaxed hard all over my tiled floor.

I pulled out of her and she got on her hands and knees and took me into her mouth.

I expelled a breath upon her initiating her blowjob.

"Fuck, Aunt Claire.."

She looked up at me, and sucked on the head; her red cheeks stuffing, and her left hand stroking me while she sucked my dick; reaching her right hand to rub her creamy puss that was dripping everywhere. She took the rest of the head in, and gently bopped her head; her eyes staring seductively at me while she pumped me and sucked me.

I reached a hand down to her back, and rubbed her back up and down.

"You sure know how to suck cock." I remarked; exhaling.

She just bopped her head; adding a tiny bit more pressure to her sucking, pulled her mouth away, then wiggled her tongue against the angry, red cock head.

She licked the head from side to side; wiggling her tongue on it, pressed her lips against it, kissing it, leaving a lipstick mark behind, then took the helmet back into her mouth, sucking on it while she moved her hand up and down.

"Aunt Claire..."

She took me out of her mouth upon hearing my tone, and opened her mouth, and just as she did, I blasted all over her face and sweaty tits; covering her in hot come that even got in her mouth.

She sucked me off more; vacuuming a few drops of semen out.

I lifted her up into my arms, shaking my head when she looked at the stove and back at me, and carried her to the bedroom where I got in bed.

"I'm not hungry," I confessed, "I just want to hold you.."

The mature brunette flashed a warm smile that made me feel like I was melting, and then curled up with me; huffing and puffing to catch air.

I touched her shoulder, rubbing it slowly, and then kissed it with the most soft and gentle touch I could, just enjoying being able to touch the woman who had captured and mended my heart.

"I love you." I kissed her shoulder again.

"I love you, too, baby.."

I leaned her head against my chest, pulled the blankets over us, and inhaled and exhaled; closing my eyes while my lips formed into a smile at the fact I finally seemed to have found the right one...The last flower had bloomed, and the sweet angel I had hoped for was waiting all along.

She covered my chest in wet kisses, and closed her eyes while we both relaxed, slowly falling to sleep, drifting off into the night in each other's arms.

"Sweetie?" She addressed me.

"Yes?" I sleepily replied.

"Will you do me something?"

"Anything, sweetheart."

"Don't call me Aunt Claire anymore, at least when we're not around my sister or your parents. Just call me Claire."

"Yes..Claire.." I cuddled her tighter and we fell asleep.

In the end we both made the decision to call it quits with the two people we used to be in love with, and when the cat did coms out of the bag, it was as I expected; everyone was pretty much against our relationship.

Uncle Clint was furious, until Aunt Claire revealed she knew about his cheating ways. I pissed Gina off pretty badly as well, since it was her aunt that I had been fucking behind her back. But I reminded her who cheated first.

I would never have expected the person I'd fall for would be her of all people.

END.