Not Related by Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK, honey!" She bit down on her lip briefly, then gritted her teeth again, slightly; closing both eyes and letting her eyebrows fall lower.

She bounced up and down on me; sucking air in sharply, and reached up, grabbed both bosoms, and pushed her hands against her nipples; pushing her fingers against them while her mouth took upon the form of an 'O' face that stayed for about ten seconds before her mouth closed about half way, but still stayed open, with the top wide enough I could see her teeth.

"Ahh...Ahh-hhah!" She moaned quietly; gasped, and then let out a soft' ahh-hah...Ahh..Ooh..' with her teeth gritting together and then relaxing again.

I felt my body shake, and then released a powerful series of shots into her snatch; hitting her with several blasts of come before I finally felt relieved and emptied out.

She climaxed afterwards, and I heard her let out a piercing scream-like moan, and then felt her squirting her steamy, cream all over my cock and balls.

She got off my dick, and I pulled her towards my chest, cradling her there and feeling her marvelous, marsh-mellow textured breasts pushing up against me, with her erect nipples poking against my chest. She held onto me tightly; hot breath expelling from her mouth while we rested and tried to catch our breath from the incredible sex we had just had, out in the park in front of fifty people.

"Let me fuck you now." Spoke one of the men who had been watching us.

"N--no...He's the only one who can fuck me." Aunt Claire exhaustedly stated.

Running my hands up and down her smooth back, I brought my head down to lean it onto her shoulder, and just looked at all the people who had gathered to watch us both. I noticed that a few of them were holding their phones up while they watched us, and since I didn't hear or see a flash, I could only assume they had been recording us.

Aunt Claire let her head hit my neck while she breathed in excess, and slowly let her eyes relax, kissing my neck with her moist lips.

After we had the chance to cool down and just enjoy spending some time cuddled up against one another on the bench, we rose up and got off, and stepped foot into the grass.

We didn't even bother putting our clothes back on; everyone had already seen us completely naked thanks to our steamy public sex display, and so, we just left our clothes behind at the bench and set off into the woods, naked.

"Hon, can I ask you something?"

"Aunt Claire; you know you can ask me anything." I said with a benign smile on my lips.

"Would you ever want to start a family with someone?"

I locked onto her chestnut eyes when she asked me this, then looked away; my smile increasing, but then disappearing, allowing my face to return to its neutral state.

"I gave up on hopes of having a family when I found out Gina was cheating on me." My voice roughened.

We stopped at a wall of rocks with water gushing between them, and she stood in front of me; staring at my face.

"What if someone else came along?" Her voice was velvety.

"I don't know." I looked away.

She nodded without saying a word, and after a brief moment of us looking at each other, we continued following the dirt trail into the beautifully green woods.

We came to another stop once we came towards an old bridge, but the bridge was unfortunately broken, so we had to find another way around to get to the other side, but before I was able to take so much as two steps, Aunt Claire had another question coming my way.

"What if I got pregnant?"

I quickly shot my gaze towards her, and felt my eyes widen and my mouth open a little. But she was right.

Me and her had been having sex so much, and none of those times had the thought ever crossed my mind to wear a condom while I was banging her.

"But you're forty seven." I reminded her.

She just shook her head and curved her lips upward so that her teeth showed.

"There's still a chance. Menopause only occurs when a woman is between forty five and fifty five years old. I'm only forty seven

"Well..." I scratched the back of my head, suddenly feeling nervous, "I guess if you were...I'd try to help you out."

But then her husband popped into my head.

"What about Uncle Clint?"

"Fuck Clint!" She quickly countered. "He's been cheating on me for about four years now."

I was kind of surprised to hear this, especially since Aunt Claire and Uncle Clint seemed like the perfect couple; they were always laughing, smiling, hugging and joking around whenever I saw them.

But hearing this revelation did make me feel a little bit better; I didn't have to feel guilty about our affair.

I felt compelled to touch her, and so I did; I placed my hands on her shoulders and pulled her body into my chest. She wrapped her arms around me, and leaned her left cheek against my shoulder.

"You deserve better than that." I whispered into her ear. "You're a sweet, breathtaking woman who deserves to be treated right."

Consoling her, I felt myself going rock hard again, and my dick stood up straight and fully erect, pushing into her potbelly. She moaned briefly.

"Let me take care of your cock." She spoke in a creamy voice.

She pulled away from me, grabbed the bridge, and stuck her ass up into the air, looking back at m, giving me permission.

I took my erection into my hand, and guided it towards her huge, firm, round, fifty inch monster, pushing the head in, to which she responded to with a sharp gasp, and then pushing the rest of my length into her small crack, placing a hand on each cheek, and sent my first thrust into her while she grabbed onto the bridge. I instantly let out a cold breath, and relished the feeling of being inside her ass; I wasn't sure what was tighter, her cunt, or the monstrous back door that I was now inside of.

She sucked in a sharp breath, and then exhaled gently.

I sent another thrust into her; moving my hips slowly while squeezing her ass cheeks in my hands, only to release them again.

"Honey...Unhhh. Yeah.."

Her voice was nearly silent.

I stretched her ass with my hands, and pushed down deeper into her; slowly increasing my thrusts, but taking my time and fucking her nice and slow, preparing for the violent fucking I was going to give her.

"I must admit.." She quietly exhaled, "banging in front of all those people was really exciting...Oh, I'd never felt so alive...Ah."

I pulled out, only to push back in again, slowly moving my hips; letting a relaxed breath escape my lips, and leaned my face down to plant a kiss on her big, left ass cheek.

"It feels so good to be doing this again."

"Your husband hasn't touched you in a while, has he?"

"No." She replied.

"Well," I thrusted again, "you've got me now."

"Mmmnn, oh, ahh...Yes I do."

I felt sorry for her, that such a big, beautiful woman such as herself, had to sit around all day while her husband, the guy everyone loved, not only on Gina's side of the family, but mine too, was spending so many years banging someone behind her back; he was supposed to love her, and yet, he was cheating on her?

"And...Ooh, at least you're still a young, horny little thing, ahh, that knows how to screw a lady."

I pulled out, and pushed back in to her monster, and she pushed out a soft breath.

I gradually started increasing my speed in her; my thrusts becoming faster and more rough, pumping in and out of her.

"My ass..." She muttered in delight.

"You like that?" I laughed.

"I do!" She deepened her voice, making it sound more lustful and seductive, "I love how you pound me like a dog."

I further picked up speed, and sent stronger, more powerful thrusts into her; working my hips faster while I listened to her quickening breath.

"Oh, OH!" She sharply blurted.

"You have such a tight asshole."

"All the better to be fucked with, my dear." She pressed through a moan, and laughed.

"Better brace yourself, Aunt Claire; I may be having to carry you after this."

"OH, oooh...Give it to me, honey. Smash me to pieces."

I picked up even more speed and power, and started bucking my hips more quickly; only minutes away from spearing myself into her.

My balls slapped hard against her tight butt while I finally shifted into overdrive and started giving her the anal thrashing of her life.

She gasped loudly, then increased her grip on the bridge.

I plunged in and out of her with brute force, slamming my cock deep down into her crack, only to pull it out and ram it back into her again.

I exhaled quietly, digging back into her again while her shrill moans encouraged me further; urging me to give her everything, and screw her as hard as I could, which was the very thing I intended to do to her. I bucked my hips as fast as I was able to, and just thrashed her monstrous rump with my thrusts; drawing out piercing moans and screams from my aunt.

"Fuck!" She hollered.

I jerked her back into me, and then pulled out, jerked her back again, and then drilled back into her; sweating up a storm and panting without pause. Bap, bap, bap, bap! The sound of my prick destroying her mound was the second most dominate sound next to her moans and screams.

"AHHH! I feel like the bridge is going to collapse! OOOOH!"

I pushed my hands against her massive sweaty cheeks; rubbing them up and down while I held ten up; slapping her with my balls, and roughly jerking her body back and forth with my movements.

"Oh, ooh, oooh, yeah.."

Savagely digging in and out of her as swiftly and roughly as I could, I inhaled, and then exhaled, looking down at the beautiful rump I was so deep inside of, and let go of her ass cheeks, reaching my hands towards her jumping tits and grabbed both, filling as much of my hands as I could with her milk tanks, and applying tight pressure to them while I pulled her back and forth, fucking her silly.

She pushed her butt against my cock, backing into me; moaning in low and then louder volume, pushing her ass back and forth against me.

"OH! OH! Aaaahh, AHHH!" She panted.

I fucked her and fucked her and fucked her, jerking her back and forth while she tried her earnestly to hold on, to stabilize onto the bridge while I just stood there, squeezing and pushing on her boobs. I felt myself nearing my peak, and I tried to push through it, and ignore it, and bang Aunt Claire's super tight ass even longer.

"AHHH! Oh...MMMNN..."

"I'm coming..." I hoarsely fought out.

"OOOH!" She moaned loudly.

Sending in six last thrusts, I pulled out, and blasted my continuous, hot mess all over her backside; coating the huge peach in a long line of hot, gooey come.

As soon as my semen hit her butt, she let out a shrill cry, and squirted all over the ground.

She pushed herself up, and turned to look at me, covered in sweat and flush, and just tried to catch her breath.

"I feel like it cracked." But even despite her breathless words, Aunt Claire sounded more proud than upset.

She pulled me into her body, and leaned forward; our lips meeting and locking.

We kissed for a while, and then I got down between her legs, used my mouth and tongue to clean her hairy bush, and swallowed every single last drop of her sweet nectar when it erupted into my mouth.

We continued our naked hike through the woods, and then we stopped once we saw everything there was to see, and decided to head back to the main area of the park, put on our clothes, and returned to Aunt Claire's 1961 Lincoln Continental, and after she started up the car, we left and were on our way back to my place when 'nature' called again, and Aunt Claire stopped at Lakeson Square, unbuttoned her duffle coat and slid her skirt down, then slid her red thong off and opened her door, walked outside and opened the back door on the left.

I squeezed between the two seats and armrest; unbuckling my belt and unbuckled, unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, tore my boxers off, and got in the back seat with Aunt Claire, who needed me again.

She slowly took me into her hand, and guided me straight into her wet pussy, positioned herself, then slid down my cock, taking it into her pussy, and started to rock her hips, riding for the second time, and placed her hands on my chest, which she caressed with her nails.

A few people walked by our car outside, and no doubt they'd soon be noticing a car blocking half the street and come to investigate.

I brought my hands to her back and held onto her.

"Your car is gonna smell like sex." I stated.

"I know," she softly said, "and I don't care. I'm fine with that."

I said nothing more on that, and just watched as Aunt Claire rocked into my dick; breathing harder, but still quite relaxed.

She rocked herself back and forth slowly against me; her butt pushing against my balls while she kissed my chest and prepared herself for the riding she was about to be doing.

I placed my hands on her ass, gently rubbing the huge cheeks while she grounded herself onto me, looking into my eyes, but then finally went to work and moved her hips; giving a short bounce while she exhaled.

"Ah.." Her tone was quiet.

She rode me slowly, enjoying the calm motion and saving her wild bucking for last; just pushing herself up into the air, then back down again.

"Oh, Aunt Claire.." I breathed softly; watching her face and heaving big tits.

"Oh..." She drew in a soft breath.

I heard footsteps, and looked out the window, glancing away from me sexy aunt, and saw a few people who were walking by our car; going about their daily lives while they didn't even noticed that there was a parked car, turned off, and that two people were having sex right next to the window where anyone could see.

She eased herself into a quicker speed, but had yet to start fucking me like a wild animal.

I never grew tired of watching her ride me, listening to how her tone would shift, and how her breasts and belly would jump with her movements.

I could probably bang her for the rest of my life and never grow tired or bored of it, because somehow, she kept it just as exciting as the first time we fucked.

"Mm.." She started to grope herself.

I reached a hand down to her clit and started to play with it, further enhancing the pleasure for Aunt Claire, who showed her appreciation by letting a sharp gasp escape her scarlet red lips, and pushing her hips harder.

"Ahh...Ooh..." She gave a smile, but then inhaled and expelled; pushing back against my prick.

"Why are you so tight every time?" I expelled.

"O-ooh.." She simply moaned in return to my words; moving her hips quicker; bouncing faster

"Oh, oh..." She closed both eyes, and opened her mouth just wide enough that I could see her top teeth, but not her bottom.

I leaned my head against the seat, and tried my best to relax, even though I was already too worked up over the sex that I was engaging in with her.

Hearing footsteps surround every side of the car, I couldn't help but think that this was exactly why Aunt Claire pulled up here, was because she had an adrenaline rush whenever we were banging out in front of everyone in public; she had proved that she really enjoyed that back there at the park.

"Uhh...Ooh..." She bounced up and down; her breasts bouncing up and down against her chest.

I felt eyes watching us, and turned my gaze towards the left side of the car, looked out the window, and my eyes hit a series of people who were right outside the car, just watching us with mixed emotions about what was going in right in front of them.

Aunt Claire stopped bouncing, and just slid back and forth against me; moving and swirling her ass in a circle on my cock while taking in a few breaths; lowering her eyebrows, and momentarily closing her teeth together, only to relax them again.

I rubbed harder against her clit while she moved her hand away from her tits, and brought them forward to touch my abs with her red nails; lightly, painlessly scraping them with her nails.

She resumed her bouncing; lifting herself up into the air, then coming back down.

"Mmmng...Mmmngg...Ahh!"

"Everyone's watching us." I said to her.

She increased her speed further until she was shaking her hips as hard and quickly as she possibly could; riding furiously, with her butt pounding down against my tool each time she came back down from lifting herself into the air.

I bit my lip, but lost to a low moan that escaped my lips.

Aunt Claire closed her teeth together again, and closing her eyes again, let her eyebrows fall lower while she moaned.

She cupped her breasts again and squeezed her nipples in her hands, pounded her hips, and leaned her head back; her teeth relaxing and leaving their clenched state, only for her mouth to open, and a long, loud moan released from her throat, followed by a high-pitched, squeal-like 'Ooooooh!'

I found my breaths becoming shallower by now.

I reached my hands towards her love handles and gripped them firmly while her fat stomach jiggled and bounced with her movements.

Clop, clop, clop, clop; the sound of intense sex rung through my ears.

"Ahh, OOoooh.." Her voice turned back into that high-pitched, squeal-like moaning voice.

She bounced and bounced; sweat running down her body, falling down her beautiful, long DDs, down her neck, belly, and everywhere else, all the while leaking onto the car seat.

I glanced at the window again, and more men and woman had gathered, watching us wide wide eyes and gaping mouths, while a few, shielding the eyes of their children, walked away in disgust at us.

Aunt Claire ceased her bouncing, got up, moved me to the backseat farther to the right, and stroked my dick a few times to make sure it was staying hard, even though she really didn't even need to, and then she lowered herself back down, but this time with her ass facing me, and starting humping me again.

I grabbed her ass hard, squeezed it against my fingers, then pushed it up to accommodate her wild and untamable bounces.

I could see everyone on the right side were now on watching our steamy fuck session, and then I shook my head with a smile and started to further accommodate Aunt Claire, and help her climax, by thrusting into her pussy.

She let our a sharp gasp when I sent my first thrust into her, but just kept bouncing.

"I'll come soon." She hoarsely announced to me.

I just thrusted away inside of her; digging into her deep with my meat while we moved together in rhythm.

"OOOH! AHH!" Her moans grew louder.

I stared at her ass while it moved up and down; my hands pushing it up, giving Aunt Claire the ability to lift her ass up higher and slam harder.

I thrusted harder and faster into her, until I was moving as fast as what she was, and I just pounded away; enjoying her heavy breathing and low and loud moans.

"I can't hold it in anymore.." She let out a prolonged moan.

I continued to thrust into her, but after the seventh thrust, I felt it a boiling up, and just as she let out a loud cry, climaxing, I released my load into her; hitting her with repetitive hot blasts of come while she came and squirted all over the car seats; covering my dick and balls in her mess.

She got off my lap and panted heavily, got up, and got out of the car, dripping cream all over the cement in front of everyone while they watched her, some staring with shocked faces, and some just smiling and grinning, then walked past the ones on the left, got in the car, and buttoned the top button of her duffle coat but didn't bother with the others, and not bothering to put on her thong or skirt, started the car up once I had returned to the passenger seat with nothing on but my shirt that I had put back on.

We hit the road again, and made our way back to my place.

We arrived back at my place, and me and Aunt Claire put our clothes back on just until we were inside the apartment away from everyone, and once we were inside, I closed the door behind me. We sat down on the couch and spent some more time together; just watching TV.