Not Your Typical Panty Sniffing Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that one of your new athletic supporters?" she walked in my room and I could see she was wearing the same nightshirt with the kitten on it. "How does it fit?" she walked right up to me and looked at my groin.

"Much better than the old ones. You can throw those out, but I need a few more of the new ones." I could feel my cock stirring.

"OK honey, I just want to make sure these are the right size before I get any more." she put her hand inside the waistband and rubbed all the way around. "This seems OK." she looked up at me and I felt her hand on my balls. "How about here? Is there enough room for your little man?" she squeezed my balls ever so gently through the fabric.

"Uh... I'm not sure... Maybe... uh." I could feel my cock poking up from the waistband again.

Mom was rubbing one hand on my cock, and the other hand up and down my sweaty back. She had her face up next to my body, I could feel her nose pressing against me.

"Your little man wants to say hello again." she whispered as she squeezed my knob with just the tips of her fingers. She got down on her knees in front of me, and I thought I was going to pass out when she slowly pulled my waistband down and let my cock flop free. "He's not so little anymore, is he?" she said as she wrapped her hand around my shaft.

Her small, delicate fingers felt cool on my hot cock as she began stroking my shaft from the root all the way up to the tip. I knew I was going to cum, and I wanted her mouth on me when I did, so, "Please kiss it, mom." I said.

"Your little man wants a kiss from mommy?" she looked up at me with her steel blue eyes.

"Uh huh." I nodded, no longer able to speak.

She pursed her lips together and kissed the very tip of my knob, and as soon as she did, my cum began spurting out on her face. She managed to get her mouth on me for the second spurt, and sucked me until I was dry. When I was finished cumming, she took her mouth off and moved down to lick my balls. She put her nose right up against the wrinkled skin of my ballsack and I could hear her sniffing.

I knew how sweaty and smelly my balls must have been, but she seemed to love it. She sucked one of my balls into her mouth, rolling it around with her tongue, then she did the same to the other one.

"You like the way my balls smell?" I asked.

She didn't answer, she just looked up at me and nodded with my scrotum still in her mouth. Suddenly I realized what was going on. We had learned in science class about pheromones, the chemical signals all animals give one another, especially when it's time to mate. I figured that there were pheromones in my sweat that had turned my mom from a frigid prude into a wanton cumslut. Or something like that. I didn't take the time to dwell on it then, I was too busy jacking my cock back to life while my mom licked and sucked my hairy ball sack.

It didn't take long for me to get hard, and soon, mom had her soft lips wrapped around my cock again. She couldn't get more than a few inches in her mouth, but she sucked with a wild abandon, making little noises with her throat and moaning through her nose. It felt so good, I didn't want her to stop, but my body had other ideas, and soon I felt that twinge in my cock and knew I was close to cumming again. My cock erupted in her mouth, I could feel pulse after pulse of my cum shooting out, and she kept stroking and sucking until I was drained. My knees were trembling when she finally pulled her mouth off me and brought the waistband of my jock back up, covering my balls and semi-hard cock.

"We don't want your little man getting cold." she said before patting the front of my package lightly. She stayed on her knees for a few minutes, adjusting the edges of the fabric, making sure I was all tucked in, then she finally stood up.

"I think that size fits you perfectly. I'll pick up a few more for you tomorrow." she said, matter of factly, then she turned around and walked out of my room.

Tina's story:

I was changing into my new nightshirt when I heard Max coming up the stairs. Wanting to catch him before he took a shower, I went straight to his room. He was already stripped down to his jockstrap when I walked in. I could see the sweat glistening on his body, his skin felt hot when I touched him.

His chest rose and fell with his breathing, I could tell he was as excited as I was, but he didn't do anything but stand there, either he was too shy to touch me, or he was content to let me do all the work.

I started talking about the size of his new jock, asking if it fit him, but really, I just wanted to get his cock in my mouth again. I fondled his balls for a while, teasing him, before I got down on my knees and pulled his jock down, releasing his marvelous cock from it's soft cotton pouch. I put my hand on it and it felt warm, almost hot, and I could feel it pulse in time with his heartbeat. He asked me to kiss it, which I did and as soon as my lips touched his head, he began shooting his delicious cum. I missed the first bit, but I got my mouth on him and felt the rest of his warm semen hit my tongue. I swallowed a man's cum for the second time in my life, savoring the earthy, salty flavor on my tongue. When he finished, I moved down to taste his beautiful ballsack. I had my hand under my nightshirt massaging my clit as I sucked one of my son's balls into my mouth. It was so big, it filled my entire mouth, and the loose skin was salty on my tongue.

I looked up and saw his fist pumping his cock above my face. I had a mouthful of his loose skin when he asked me about something, I didn't hear him, but I nodded anyway. I could tell by the way he was looking down at me that he wanted me to suck him again, so I let go of his balls and took his cock in my mouth. It was so big and thick, I could only get a few inches in my mouth, but he smelled so good that my pussy was doing it's best to drown my fingers under my nightshirt. My pussy twitched as my body trembled and shook, and soon I was cumming with my son's cock in my mouth. I felt so naughty, so wicked, but I couldn't stop myself even if I had wanted to, which I didn't.

Shortly after my first orgasm, I was rewarded with a mouthful of my son's flavorful cum. I swallowed and kept sucking, hoping for more. Finally I knew he was finished, for a while at least, so I reluctantly

pulled his jockstrap up, covering my new favorite toy. I stayed on my knees for a few minutes, just enjoying the afterglow of my orgasm, and the strong scent of sex that filled the air.

Max's story:

I collapsed on the bed after she left. 'Holy blowjob, Batman', I thought. My mom had just sucked my cock, licked my sweaty balls, and swallowed two loads of my cum. I wondered if I should try to get her to do more, like maybe let me touch her tits, or her pussy. I fell asleep and only woke up when mom called me down for dinner.

I decided to go down wearing only my jock to see how she would react.

"What took you so long? Your dinner's getting cold." she asked, saying nothing about the way I was dressed, or not dressed.

"Sorry, mom. I fell asleep after..." I sat down, feeling the cool wood of the chair on my bare ass cheeks.

"After your workout? You must tired be after lifting those heavy weights all day."

"Yeah, but it seems to be working." I gave her a quick double biceps pose, showing off my growing muscles.

"Oh my." she whispered, covering her mouth with her hand.

After dinner, I went to the family room to watch TV while mom cleaned up the dishes. I was in the middle of a movie when she came in and sat on the couch next to me.

"I'm going to bed early, sweetie, can I say goodnight to your little man?" she whispered in my ear while rubbing the front of my jock.

I couldn't believe it, my mom was asking if she could suck my dick, right there in the family room. I wanted to strip off her nightgown and fuck her, but I didn't have the courage to try anything like that, so I just sat there, letting her move her head down to my crotch. "Uh, sure, mom." I said.

She didn't pull my cock out at first, she started licking, then chewing on my jock. That was so hot, I nearly came right away, but I held off for a few minutes. She was up on her knees on the couch, with her ass in the air, and her face in my crotch, so I decided to try and cop a feel. I put my hand on her back and slowly moved it down to her ass. I squeezed her tight little ass cheek and she moaned into my crotch. I pulled her nightgown up to reveal her bare ass. She wasn't wearing panties!

My arms were long enough that I could reach all the way down her ass and put my hand on her pussy, which was positively steaming. I felt her take my cock in her mouth and begin sucking, oh God that felt good. My fingers were slick from the juice on her pussy, so I rubbed my wet fingers up and down her ass crack, paying special attention to her puckered asshole. About then is when I blew my load in her mouth. Arching my back and lifting my hips off the couch, I pumped my cum into her. When I was finished and going soft, she sat up and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Good night, Max. I love you." she said as she stood up and pulled her nightgown down to cover herself.

"Love you too, mom." I replied with my soft dick still hanging out.

She turned around and walked out without another word. I went up and took a shower before bed, and I was too tired to jerk off before falling asleep.

At the gym the next day, I really pushed my workout. I did more reps, with more weight than I had ever done. Every time I felt like I couldn't go on, I thought of mom sucking me off and pushed even harder. My strength coach asked what had gotten into me that day, I just told him I really wanted to make the team. I did a long set of cardio, riding the bike until I was so winded my sides hurt. By the time I got home, I was exhausted and covered in sweat, but I wanted even more, so I stripped down to my jock and did some push-ups on the floor in my room, hoping mom would come in.

"Mind if I come in?" mom said from the doorway.

"Sure, mom. Just doing a few push-ups." I did a couple more reps, then dropped my knees down to rest. I looked over at her and saw she was still wearing her work clothes, a knee length gray skirt, and a white button up blouse.

She knelt down beside me and put her hand on my bare ass cheeks. I could feel her fingertips delicately exploring my ass crack, and caressing my taint.

I pushed up with my arms until I was on all fours. I felt both her hands on my ass now, so I pushed back a little more. She moved behind me and put her face up to my ass, then she pulled my cheeks apart and began to lick up and down. I was so hard by that time, I thought I was going to blow, but I held back, enjoying the feeling of her tongue probing my asshole. I put my chest on the floor to give her better access and she really dug in, fucking my sweaty ass with her tongue.

When I felt my cum building, I pushed up and turned around, pulling my cock out and holding it in my fist. She took it in her mouth and sucked hard, pulling my cum out into her mouth. I was so turned on, even after blowing my load in her mouth, that I had to have her, so I pushed her down onto her back and kissed her deeply on the mouth. I unbuttoned her blouse and began kissing down her body. I pulled at her bra, but couldn't find the clasp, so I ripped the fabric apart in the middle, between her breasts. Seeing her little tits for the first time, I couldn't resist the urge to knead them with my hands before I leaned down to suck them.

Mom was whimpering and making little noises, her eyes no longer sparkled, they seemed hazy, like she was in a trance. I kept moving down, kissing her flat stomach until I got to her skirt. I pulled her skirt up around her waist, giving me a view of her panty clad crotch. I moved down and put my mouth on her panties, they were already damp from her juice and soon my saliva made them even more so.

I pulled her panties towards me, and she put her legs up in the air so I could get them all the way off. My cock was getting hard again as I buried my face in the nest of soft hair between her legs. I found her lips with my tongue and parted them, sticking my tongue deep inside. She tasted sweet and salty at the same time, and I felt her shiver when I licked her clit, so I sucked it into my mouth and nibbled on it. She really started shaking, moving her hips up, pushing her clit farther into my mouth.

By that time I was hard again, so I let her clit slip from my mouth and moved up on top of her. I held myself up above her body as I probed around with my cock, trying to find her hole. She reached down to put my cock up to her opening and I pushed forward.

"Oh God! It's too big!" she cried out.

I pulled back a little, then pushed back in.

"OW!" she cried, but I ignored her and kept pushing forward. She was so tight, but as wet as she was, I managed to get all the way in. "So big." she whimpered as I began thrusting in and out.

My animal lust took over and I pounded into her, pushing her forward on the floor in my room. I leaned down and nibbled on her neck. I was sweating profusely, and there were beads of sweat dripping from my nose onto her face. She pulled my face close to hers and began licking the sweat off. This seemed to push me over the edge and I felt my cock swelling even more, until my cum shot out in a series of spurts deep in her pussy. I kept stroking as I went soft, kissing and licking her face and neck until my cock fell out of her slippery hole. I rolled off her onto my back and we both just lay there on the floor, trying to catch our breath.

Tina's story:

I made dinner and had to call several times before I heard Max respond. Soon he trotted into the kitchen, wearing just his jockstrap. I resisted the urge to touch him again, at least until after we finished eating.

After I had cleaned up, I went into the family room and sat on the couch next to my nearly naked son. I pressed my face against his chest and inhaled, luxuriating in his delightfully musky aroma. I asked if I could say good night to his 'little man', but didn't really pay attention to what he said, I could already feel his cock stiffening in my hand. I slid down until my face was in his lap and the smell was nearly overwelming. I couldn't keep my mouth off the damp pouch covering his equipment. I licked and sucked and chewed on his jock, savoring the salty taste in my mouth.

As I was chewing on the fabric, I felt his hands on my back, then on my ass. He pulled my nightshirt up until my bottom was exposed. His rough fingers were all over my ass, then I felt him touching my pussy. I hoped he would put one of his thick fingers inside me, but he seemed hesitant. I pulled his jock down and took his cock in my mouth. He throbbed hotly in my mouth, and just when his wet fingers touched my asshole, I felt his hot cum shooting on my tongue. He nearly gagged me when he pushed his hips up, but I still managed to swallow every precious drop.

Somehow I knew that Max wasn't ready to take me just yet, so I kissed him and went up to my bed.

The next day when I came home from work, I heard a grunting noise coming from Max's room, so I went there to see what he was up to. I looked in and saw that he was on the floor, doing some kind of exercise. That wonderful odor filled my nostrils and I had to get closer to him. I dropped to my knees, delirious with lust, and put my face between his ass cheeks. His skin was hot and damp against my lips, and the smell was so strong now, I began licking the salty sweat from between his cheeks. I needed more, so I spread his cheeks with my hands and licked his asshole. I couldn't believe I was doing such a dirty thing, a year before that I would have retched at the thought of licking a man's anus, but at that moment, it seemed the most natural and wonderful thing to do. His asshole tasted sweet on my tongue, so I pushed deeper until my tongue was inside his sphincter. I began to shake with an incredible orgasm as I held my mouth tight on my son's hot ass crack.

I was in the middle of my orgasm when suddenly his ass pulled away from my face and he turned around. He held his hard cock in his fist, and pressed it up to my lips. I took him as deep as I could without gagging, moaning as I felt his cum spurting on my tongue. I could still taste his ass in my mouth as I swallowed a big mouthful.

Max seemed different that day, he wasn't hesitant at all as he pushed me down and got on top of me. He was so much bigger and stronger than I was, I couldn't have stopped him if I wanted to, thank God I didn't want to. I lay there on my back and let him have his way with me. He pulled my blouse open and ripped my bra apart, ruining it, but I was so hot for him I didn't care. I had plenty of bras, but only one thing on my mind, and that was my son's big cock. I wanted to feel him inside me, I knew it would hurt, I hadn't had anything bigger than a finger in my pussy for years, but I wanted it all the same.

He manhandled my breasts with his strong hands, then I felt him sucking my tender nipples. This sent a shiver up my spine, and soon he was kissing down to my stomach. I nearly came as he lifted my skirt and put his mouth on my panties. I helped him remove my panties and spread my legs. He sucked on my clit for a while, making me cum, before moving up to mount me. I tried to brace myself and relax, but he couldn't seem to find the right spot. I had to reach down and guide him into my opening, and as soon as he moved forward, I felt like my pussy was being ripped apart, just like my bra.

I cried out in pain, trying to slow him down, but he paid no attention and kept pushing all the way in. My pussy was on fire as he began thrusting roughly in and out. It hurt so much, but finally the itch in my crotch was being scratched. The pain began to diminish and I was taken over by feelings of sheer pleasure. My son was holding himself above me, dripping with sweat as he rammed his big cock into me. I had to taste him, so I pulled his head down and licked the bead of sweat from the tip of his nose.

Max tensed up and stopped thrusting, and I felt his hot cum filling me up. We were kissing and licking each other's faces as he held his cock deep inside me, thrusting slowly in and out until he was soft enough to slip out.

He rolled off of me and I could feel his cum running down my ass, so I began using my fingers to scoop his cum from my pussy into my mouth. I couldn't get enough, his cum mixed with my own, it was heavenly.

After we caught our breath, we talked for a while. I told him that my body was his and he could do whatever he wanted to me, anytime at all. He seemed to like this, because he began fingering me, telling me how pretty I was and how much he loved me. I sat up and told him we should go to my room.

When we got to my room, I took off my blouse and my ruined bra, then I dropped my skirt on the floor. Max wanted me on my knees in the bed, and he got up behind me. I yelped a little as he stuffed me full of his cock again. I was a little sore, but I loved the feeling. I didn't see that he had taken off his jock, so it was a surprise when he put it over my face. He put his jock on my head, the pouch covered my nose and mouth, and the wide waistband was around my jaw. I was so intoxicated by the smell and feel, I didn't mind when he grabbed the elastic waistband, along with a handful of my hair, and pulled back, smothering me with his moist jock. He pulled my head back and thrust deep into my aching hole, his cock stretching my tender vagina. I was shaking with another orgasm as I wore his dirty jock on my face like a mask, breathing in his manly aroma. He pumped into to me for what seemed like an eternity, before he finally stopped and I could feel his cum shooting deep inside me. He pulled out of my pussy and forcefully brought my face up to his cock. He lifted the jock up over my lips and forced his cock in my mouth. I sucked him, tasting his cum and my own, until he was limp and he pulled away.