Not Your Typical Panty Sniffing Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max got the message and announced he was going to cum in my slutty ass. He buried his fat cock deep in my bowels, and I could feel it throb as his semen pulsed into me. My mind was spinning with pleasure and pain as my son finally pulled out of my asshole. I could feel his cum running out, over my taint and down my pussylips.

I slid forward on the carpet until I was flat on my stomach, feeling more used up and spent than I imagined possible. I heard Max and Charlie talking as I curled up on my side, covered with sweat, but very satisfied.

Max's story:

So there I was, standing next to my mother in just my jockstrap, staring down at this little dyke looking girl that I had just nearly knocked the fuck out.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Tina and this is my son, Max." I heard mom say.

"I'm Charlie." the girl said as she shook mom's hand, then shook mine. "Is he really your son?" she asked.

"Every bit of him." Mom looked up at me and patted her hand on my belly.

"So did he know you were flashing me? I mean, you meant to flash your cunt at me, right? You were pretty obvious about it."

"It was his idea. We were just trying to spice things up a bit." mom said.

"Spice things up? Do you two have sex? Incestuous sex?" I could see her eyes light up when she mentioned incest.

Mom took her hand off my belly and held her thumb and index finger about a half inch apart. "Just a little bit." mom said.

"Oh. My. God. That's so fucking hot. I love incest. I read stories about it all the time on the 'net. I have a huge crush on my mom, I even told her so, but she only likes guys. You two are so lucky." she looked up at me. "My mom would like you Max. She likes big guys. The bigger, the better."

Mom put her hand on the front of my jock. "He is pretty big, isn't he?" she squeezed my cock through the fabric while talking to Charlie. "I love my son's big cock." she pushed my waistband down and wrapped her fingers around my shaft. "I had this in my cunt an hour ago, the same cunt you just had your fingers in. I love being fucked by my son."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I never thought I'd hear mom say the C-word, but then again, I never thought she'd suck my cock either. "Yeah Charlie. You've probably got my cum on your fingers from mom's pussy." I said.

"Ewww. Gross, dude." Charlie wiped her hand on her baggy pants.

"What's the matter? Don't you like man cum?" I teased.

"Do I look like I like anything about men?" she asked.

"I love it when Max cums inside me. I love swallowing his hot cum, too." mom said as she slowly stroked my cock.

"Normally I wouldn't care about that, but the fact that he's your son makes it so fucking hot. Oh fuck, this is the hottest thing I've ever seen. I want to watch you two fuck, but I gotta get back to the store or I'll lose my job. Fuck!"

"You can come back later. What time do you get off work?" mom said, still stroking my cock.

"I'll tell my boss I started my period or something. I can be back here in an hour, is that OK?"

"We'll be waiting." mom said. Charlie took a step towards mom and kissed her right on the lips. I thought that was pretty hot, and I couldn't wait to see her and mom eating each other out.

Charlie let mom go, then she turned around and walked out the still open front door. I pushed the door closed and bent down to kiss mom on the lips. Our tongues danced around each other's mouths as I put my arm around her back and stood up, lifting her off her feet. I could feel her feet lightly kicking against my shins while I probed around her hot little mouth with my tongue. I gently set her down, breaking our kiss. "Let's eat before it gets cold." I said. As horny as I was, I was hungry too, and I wanted to eat before Charlie got back.

Mom got our plates and put a slice of pizza on hers and three slices on mine. "Charlie's pretty cute for a dyke, don't you think?" I asked.

"I guess so, I don't really know, I've never done anything with a woman before."

"But you want to, right? I mean, you let her finger you, and you didn't pull away when she kissed you."

"I know. I guess I do want to see what it's like, plus, it's kind of exciting to show off the nasty stuff we're doing."

"Nasty in a good way, right?" I asked.

"Of course." mom replied.

"Mom, remember when Charlie said that her mom likes big guys? Would you be jealous if I fucked her mom?"

"Not if I get to watch. I'd like to see you fuck Charlie, but I doubt she'd let you." mom replied

"I know. She seems pretty gay." we finished eating and mom put the leftovers away while I was in the family room watching TV.

The doorbell rang and mom went to answer the door. She came into the family room with Charlie right next to her. Charlie grabbed mom and started kissing her lips, and pulling her own shorts down. I saw a pink plastic dildo flop out and figured that Charlie wanted to fuck mom with a strap-on. I wanted to see that, so I moved down the couch to get a little closer.

"Get on your knees, slut." Charlie hissed at mom while pushing her down. "Yeah, that's it bitch, get ready for my cock." Charlie got on her knees behind mom and jammed the dildo in mom's pussy without any hesitation or foreplay.

"Oh God yes." Mom moaned.

"That's it, slut. Take my cock deep in your hot cunt." Charlie said. "Get over here, Max. I want to see your slut mom suck her son's cock. Fuck her face with that big cock."

That sounded like a good idea to me, so I got on my knees in front of mom's face. She pulled me into her mouth and sucked my knob.

"Yeah, fuck your mom's face. Fucking gag her with your cock." Charlie certainly was profane, but I thought it was pretty hot, and I was sure mom liked it. She was really sucking me deep, I could feel the back of her throat with my cockhead. Mom was moaning and her little body was shaking from the hard pounding Charlie was giving her.

"Let's switch. I want to see you jam that big cock up this incest whore's cunt." we switched places and I looked down at mom's pussy. Her inner lips were puffy and swollen, and her whole cunt glistened with moisture. I plunged right in, going balls deep in a single stroke.

"Oh God that's so fucking hot. Fuck your mom you big motherfucker." Charlie said. "You like it when your son fucks you, don't you slut?"

"Mmm Hmmm." mom moaned with Charlie's dildo in her mouth.

I could feel mom's vagina squeezing my cock as I stroked in and out, trying to milk my cum out, but I didn't want to cum yet.

Charlie stood and came over to stand beside me. She reached into her shorts on the ground and pulled out a white tube containing some kind of lube. "I bet this whore likes it in the ass even more than she likes it in her cunt." she took the cap off and squeezed out a generous dollop of lube right onto mom's cute little rosebud. I pulled my cock out and stood up. I wanted to see mom take it up the ass, I was pretty sure she'd never done that.

"I've never done this. Will it hurt?" mom asked while she pushed her ass back against charlie's fingers.

"Probably a little, especially if you're a virgin, but I know a dirty slut like you can take it. I bet you'll love it soon. Filthy whores like you always like a big cock in the ass."

I got in front of mom and put my cock up to her mouth. She sucked me while I watched Charlie jam the dildo up mom's asshole. I had always heard that you're supposed to be gentle and go slow with anal sex, but apparently Charlie didn't get the memo. She was pretty rough, and I worried that mom might not like it, but she didn't say anything, she just kept sucking my dick. She did make a few noises, but it sounded like high pitched moaning.

I was so turned on, and I wanted Charlie to see just how dirty mom could be, so I turned around and put my ass up to her face. "Lick my asshole, slut." I told her, but she was already doing it.

"Oh my God. You're a filthy ass licking whore, aren't you?" Charlie asked, probably not expecting a relpy. "Lick your son's shitter, bitch. Get deep in there."

Mom's tongue was buried in my asshole, and it felt so good I thought I was going to cum, but I wanted to cum in mom's asshole, so I pulled away and got behind her. I thought Charlie would move out of the way when I said, "My turn.", but she didn't, so I pushed her away. The dildo made a squishy sound as it popped out of mom's gaping anus. Charlie gave me a dirty look, but I ignored her and pushed my cock into mom's tight ass. It was so hot and tight, and I knew it was a huge taboo, not just anal, but incestuous anal. Charlie stood up, took off the harness that was holding her dildo and put her pussy in mom's face. I reached around mom's hips to rub her swollen clit while she sucked on Charlie's cunt.

"Eat my cunt, slut. Suck it good." Charlie ordered. Soon, I could tell she was cumming, her head rolled back, and her knees were shaking. After she finished cumming, Charlie knelt down, facing my mom. She pulled mom upright a bit more so they were face to face. With mom kneeling like that, her asshole gripped my cock even more tightly. Charlie was whispering in mom's ear, and soon mom unleashed a torrent of profanity.

"Oh God. Please, son, fuck my dirty asshole. Oh fuck, I love having my son's cock in my ass." she was getting louder. "Yes! Sodomize your slut mother! Fuck me harder you motherfucker!"

I couldn't hold out much longer. "Oh God. I'm going to cum!" I cried out.

Mom was pushing her ass back to meet my thrusts. "Oh God yes! I want to feel it! I want to feel my son's hot cum deep in my shitter! Please, son, shoot your cum in my whore ass, I'm begging you!"

"Here it comes! OH FUCK! OH MOM!" I yelled as I fired off the first of many jets of semen.

"I CAN FEEL IT! I CAN FEEL MY SON CUMMING IN MY ASS! OH GOD YES! DEEPER! FUCK YOUR MOMMY'S ASS DEEPER!" she was really shouting now.

My cock kept spasming, firing thick streams of hot cum deep into her bowels. "God damn." I muttered, feeling the last intense spasm of my cock.

Mom shivered under me as she kept up her filthy tirade. "FILL MY DIRTY ASS WITH YOUR CUM! I LOVE YOUR FAT COCK IN MY ASSHOLE! KEEP FUCKING MOMMY'S ASS! OH GOD, I'M CUMMING WITH MY SON'S BIG COCK IN MY ASS! OH FUCK! AHHHIIIIIEEEEE!" she let out a long, high pitched squeal.

I began wondering who this woman was, and what had she done with my mother, because this profanity spewing slut had nothing in common with the shy, quiet, prudish woman I had grown up with. I pulled my deflating cock slowly from her ass, then looked down to see my creamy white cum oozing from her gaping sphincter.

Charlie and I stood up at the same time and looked at each other, then down at mom.

"Your mom's a nice piece of ass." Charlie remarked. We both watched as mom silently slid down on the floor. "I think she liked it."

"I think we should double team your mom next time." I said. "How does she look? Is she hot?"

"She's hot alright. She's about the same size and build as I am, and she looks real fem. Not like me."

"I think you look pretty hot, for a dyke." I teased.

"Fuck you, dude." she punched my arm just below the shoulder. "You know we go to the same school, right?"

"I've never seen you." I didn't think I had, but looking at her then, I wasn't sure.

"I've seen you, you're kind of hard to miss. You stick out like a sore fucking thumb"

"Yeah, I know. We should hang out." I wondered what crowd she ran with.

"Ease up there, dude. I can't be seen talking to a guy. My girlfriends would freak out." she reached down to pick up her shorts and put them on.

"Leaving so soon? I thought you and me could make sweet love for a while." I laughed at my own joke.

"God you're gross. Give me your mom's number, I might want to call her sometime." Charlie said as she put her strap-on in the side pocket of her cargo shorts.

We exchanged numbers, and before she left, I reminded her to talk to her mom for me. "Tell her about this." I grabbed my semi hard cock and shook it at her.

"So gross." she muttered, shaking her head as she walked out the door.

I went back to the family room and found mom still on the floor, curled up on her side. "Mom, you still alive?"

"Barely." she whispered.

I took her hand in mine and helped her to her feet. She seemed a bit wobbly, so I put my arm under her knees and picked her up in my arms. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I carried her up to her room. I set her down on her bed, then I went to her bathroom to get a warm washcloth. She was like a ragdoll when I lifted her leg to wipe the cum from her ass and crotch.

"Ow! That stings." she said when I touched the washcloth to her red, swollen anus.

"Sorry mom." I said. I finished cleaning her and took her shirt off, then I went to my bathroom to take a shower since I hadn't had one after going to the gym hours earlier. I scrubbed the dried santorum off my dick, washed my hair, then got out and dried off. By the time I went back to mom's room, she was asleep. I got in bed behind her and pulled the covers up over us. It had been a long, eventful day, and I fell asleep as soon as my head touched the pillow.

Tina's story:

I woke up the next morning in my bedroom and felt Max's body behind me, and his arm was draped over my torso. I didn't remember how I got there. The last thing I remembered was lying on the floor after Max and Charlie had finished taking turns sodomizing me. The memory brought a smile to my face.

I had to use the little girls room, so I tried to push his arm off of me. I couldn't believe how heavy his arm was, I barely got out from under it. As soon as I stood up, I felt a sharp stinging pain coming from my asshole. I walked, shuffled is more like it, to my bathroom and sat on the commode. When I went to wipe myself, the normally soft toilet tissue felt more like sandpaper against my labia. I gingerly finished wiping and stood up in front of the sink. I looked like hell. My mascara was smeared around my eyes making me look like a racoon, and my hair was matted with dried sweat. As I was using cold cream to remove my makeup, I noticed a few bruises on my body, mainly on my hips. I brushed my teeth and gargled with mouthwash, because I remembered the last thing I had in my mouth the night before was Charlie's cunt.

I could have used a shower, but I was too sore and tired, so I went back to my bed. Max was sprawled out on his back, snoring quietly. I stood there, amazed at how big my son was. His feet were hanging off the end of the bed, and his hands were nearly hanging off either side. I had a king size bed, and my son managed to fill the entire thing. I put my hand on my tummy, wondering how such a large man could have been inside my tiny womb for nine months.

I got into bed and put my head on his chest, just below his armpit. He smelled clean, I thought he must have taken a shower before bed, but I still liked the aroma. I was glad it was Saturday as I put my hand on his belly and fell asleep again.

The next time I woke up, I was alone in bed. I heard my toilet flush and Max came in. I never liked it when he used my toilet, he always left a drop or two on the floor, but I decided not to chastise him for it that morning. Max got into bed with me and spooned up behind me. I could feel his cock beginning to stir against my sore bottom, so I moved away and rolled over to face him.

I told him I was too sore to do anything that day, and when I saw the hurt look in his big brown eyes, I told him I'd kiss his little man if he wanted me too. He said he'd like that, rolled onto his back and pulled the sheet down, exposing his throbbing erection. I reached out and touched it lightly with my fingertips.

My son moaned when I wrapped my fingers around his shaft and began stroking up and down. His cock looked huge in my small hand, so I moved down to put my other hand on it. Soon, I had both hands around him, and a good two inches was still exposed, including his beautiful mushroom shaped head. I was on my knees next to his hips, leaning over to stroke him, watching the pre-cum ooze out the little slit every time I stroked up. I leaned down and flicked my tongue across the very tip, tasting the slippery fluid. It was so good I wanted more, so I kept stroking with both hands for a while, and every time a little bead appeared, I licked it off. Each time my tongue touched him, he thrust his hips up at me, trying to get his cock in my mouth. I kept moving back every time he did that, wanting to tease him, and prolong his agony before I treated him to some ecstasy.

He started telling me to put it in my mouth, telling me to suck it, but I kept teasing him, slowing my stroking and loosening my grip on his velvety flesh. I asked him if he wanted his mommy to suck him, if he wanted to fuck his mother's mouth. I was talking so dirty, just like I had the night before, and I could tell that he liked it as much as I did.

As sore as my cunt was, I could feel it getting wet, but I didn't dare touch it. This was about making my son feel good, not me. I briefly kissed his knob before taking it in my mouth and sucking on it. I took my mouth off and asked him if it felt good, asked him if he wanted more. He was almost begging me by that time, telling me how close he was, so I finally relented and took as much of his cock into my mouth as I could. I suppressed the urge to gag when he touched the back of my throat, and I tried to swallow his head, but it wouldn't go down. I pulled back and began sucking, running my lips up and down the top few inches of his hard cock. It wasn't long before I felt it swell and then I felt his hot cum hit my tongue.

I didn't swallow right away, I just held there and let my mouth fill up. When he stopped spurting, I pulled my mouth off, and moved up to his belly. I looked him in the eyes and opened my mouth to let his seed spill out. It ran down my chin and pooled in the well of his belly button. His eyes were locked on mine as I slurped his spunk into my mouth, then let it slide out again. I did that once more, before getting a mouthful and gulping it down. I went back and licked up the leftovers, swallowing as much as I could find, before I sat up and asked if that was slutty enough for him.

He told me how hot and slutty I was, and how much he loved me. I told him that since I was too sore for anything else, I would suck him anytime he wanted, all weekend long. I told him I wanted to completely empty his balls so they were the size of peas by Sunday night. He said he didn't think it was possible, but he was willing to let me try. I wanted to show him how serious I was, so I moved down and took his soft cock in my mouth again. I laid my head on his stomach, facing his feet and settled in for a marathon session of bowjobs. He got hard pretty quickly, and it didn't take as long as I expected for him to fill my mouth with his fuck juice again. I swallowed immediately that time, and kept my lips clamped on his cock, sucking it as he shriveled up.

I heard him telling me to stop, that it was too sensative, so I sucked a little less forcefully and just rolled his soft cock around my mouth with my tongue. I heard him saying that he couldn't do it again, but I didn't stop. I wanted to keep his cock in my mouth all day. I heard him tell me that he was hungry, but I kept sucking. Finally I felt his hand on the back of my head, but instead of pushing me down, he grabbed my hair and pulled me up. I gave in and told him I'd make breakfast, but as soon as we were done eating, I intended to suck him until lunchtime.

Max's Story:

That first weekend was pretty wild, to say the least. Beginning on Friday with me and mom having sex for the first time, mom flashing the pizza guy, who turned out to be a girl, then me and the pizza girl double teaming mom and taking turns fucking her virgin asshole. Saturday was just as wild. Mom sucked me off twice before breakfast, and I literally had to pull her off my dick to make her stop. After breakfast, I wanted to watch football for a while, but mom had other ideas. I guess she was serious about wanting to drain my balls until they shriveled up, because she laid her head in my lap and sucked me off again.