Not Your Typical Panty Sniffing Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned down onto her back and whispered in her ear. "Do you want my cum in your hot cunt?" I rested nearly all of my weight on her, holding her down to the carpet.

"Oh God yes. Shoot your cum in me baby. I want to feel it." she whimpered back.

"Oh fuck! Here it cums!" I pushed all the way up with my arms and arched my back, pushing my cock deep into her eager, grasping honey-hole. I could feel the walls of her cunt milking my shaft, and then, my muscles tightened up as spurt after spurt of my seed blasted into her belly. "That's it! Take my cum deep!" I shouted, shuddering from the intense after effects of a powerful orgasm. I felt her shaking and spasming under my body as she brought herself to one final, massive climax with her hand.

"Uhhhhhhhhh." she let out one long, raspy moan as she stopped moving under me. I pulled my limp dick from her tight hole and sat back against the couch.

"So, do you think my hot math teacher would enjoy that? Hypothetically of course." I asked after I caught my breath.

She rolled onto her side and propped herself up on her elbow. She brushed her hair away from her pretty face, now glistening with a light sheen of perspiration. "I'm sure she would. I know I did."

There was a long silence as we both stared into each other's eyes. Finally, Jan spoke. "So tell me the truth, Max, you're not really here to study, are you?"

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"There's no way someone clever enough to spin that fabulous erotic tale at the spur of the moment would have any trouble with high school. Why are you really here? Did Charlene set us up?"

"I don't know, I guess so, a little, she told me you like big guys, and she knows I'm kind of seeing an older woman already, so she thought you and I might hit it off."

"So you are dating an older woman. The hot math teacher? One of your neighbors?"

"No, neither of those. I can't really say who it is, but Charlie knows, she joined us for a threesome last Friday."

"Does your older girlfriend know you're here with me?"

"Yeah, she knows."

"And she doesn't mind?"

"It's complicated. I wish Charlie was here. You know she loves you, right?" I wasn't sure where I was going with this, Charlie and I hadn't discussed what I should say to her mom, so I just started winging it.

"Of course she loves me, I'm her mother. I'm sure you love your mother, don't you?"

"Absolutely, but Charlie really loves you, like, she has a crush on you."

"I know, she's told me about it. I'm not against the incest part, but I don't want to encourage her lesbianism. If she was just bisexual, at least a little, I could understand that, and maybe I'd do what she wants, but she's so gay, I'm worried I'll never have any grandchildren."

"So you don't mind the idea of incest, and you don't mind the idea of being with another woman, but you won't let your daughter make love to you?" for some reason, I got a little mad at her for not being willing to love her daughter the way my mom loved me.

"I guess that's the situation. I keep thinking she'll change. You said she joined you for a threesome? Did you and Charlene..."

"No, Charlie wore her strap-on the whole time. We never even touched each other." I got up and put my pants on, then my shirt. "Your daughter really loves you, and you need to understand that she is who she is and she's not going to change just because you want grandchildren. You need to accept Charlie for who she is, or you're going to lose her and grow old alone. Plenty of gay women have children through adoption, or artificial insemination. The only thing you'll never have is a son-in-law. Is that such a bitter pill to swallow?" I knew I'd gone to far, but I thought, like most guys do, that she would respond to a logical argument. Turns out she didn't.

Jan didn't say anything, I could see tears welling up in her eyes as she got up and went to her room, leaving me alone in the living room. I called Charlie and told her to come get me and take me home.

On the ride home, I told Charlie what had happened. I apologized for screwing things up and making her mom cry.

"I knew you'd fuck this up, you big dumb jock." she said.

"I said I'm sorry, maybe she'll come around."

"Yeah, and maybe I'll start liking guys." she stopped the car in front of my house.

"I'll see you at school tomorrow." I said as I got out. She hit the gas and drove away before I even shut the door.

"How did it go sweetie, did you seduce her?" mom asked when I walked in.

"Actually, I did, but things went to shit afterwords. I tried to talk to her about Charlie, but I fucked it up somehow." I fell onto the couch and mom straddled my lap. She was only wearing her kitten nightshirt, so I pulled it up over her head and dropped it on the floor. I hugged her and she held me tight in her arms. Even though our relationship had changed over the previous week, she was still my mom, and it was comforting to have her hold me like that. With all the dirty talk, and all the sex, I still loved and respected her, and I knew she still loved and respected me.

Tima's story:

Saturday morning, I made french toast and sausage patties for breakfast, Max's favorite, and after he cleaned his plate, and ate the leftovers on my plate, he went to the family room to watch football on the TV. After I finished the dishes, I joined him on the couch. I laid my head in his lap and took his soft cock in my mouth.

I heard him ask if I was really going to suck him all day. I nodded, keeping my lips tight around his stiffening cock. I rolled his big balls around in my hand until his cock was hard as a rock in my mouth. I grabbed his shaft and stroked up and down, matching the up and down motion of my mouth on the top half of his long cock. It took a while for him to cum, and he was talking dirty to me the whole time.

I was getting close to cumming without even touching myself, just from the taste and smell of my son's cock, and the filthy things he was saying to me. He called me a cock sucking, cum swallowing, incest loving slut, and an ass licking, pussy eating, anal loving whore. That pushed me over the edge, I had to cum, so I reached between my legs and touched my tender clit. Oh god, did I ever cum. I was shaking with a massive climax when Max filled my mouth with his slimy spunk. I was so out of my mind with my own orgasm, somehow I gagged and coughed, and I felt his cum coming out my nose. I must have looked terrible as I took my mouth off his cock, coughing and drooling cum all over his balls, but I didn't care, I was cumming so hard. I forced myself down on his cock again, choking myself, and I felt another powerful orgasm rushing up my body. I pushed down as hard as I could, feeling my throat fight against my son's cock as it invaded deeper than ever before. I pulled back, coughing and gasping for air, then I went back for more. I wanted Max to put his hand on the back of my head and impale me on his cock, but I was afraid to ask.

Finally he started going soft, and my orgasms faded away until I was left with a warm glow and a sore throat. I had to stop, I couldn't breathe through my nose, it was clogged up with cum and snot.

I knew Max wanted to watch football, and I still hadn't taken a shower, so I went up to my room. I took a hot shower, then I fixed my hair and put on a little makeup. I put on my sexiest bra and panties, which weren't very sexy. The panties were white cotton with a full bottom, but they had cute little pink roses embroidered around the waistband. I looked at my bottom in the mirror and pulled my panties up between my cheeks. I thought my butt still looked good even at my age, and decided to buy some thongs the next time I went shopping. Imagine that. Me, wearing a thong.

The bra was white and plain, but it was sheer, and I could see the outline of my small areolas as I checked myself in the mirror. I put on a purple silk button up blouse, and I felt so naughty when I decided to only button a single button just below my breasts. I thought I looked pretty sexy, considering my limited wardrobe and my small A-cup breasts. Finally I put a drop of expensive French perfume between my breasts, and behind my ears. My ex-husband had given me the perfume on our first wedding anniversary, but I hadn't worn it very often because every time I did, he wanted to have sex. I hoped it would have that effect on Max.

I went back downstairs and sat on the couch next to Max. He noticed my perfume and told me how good I smelled, then he looked at me and told me how beautiful and sexy I looked. He moved closer to smell my perfume, and ended up with his face buried in my chest. He kissed his way up my neck, and soon, we were kissing, our tongues dancing around each other's mouths.

We spent the rest of the weekend on the couch, Max watched football, and I sucked his cock. Monday morning as I was getting dressed, Max came into my room holding his big, beautiful cock in his hand. He didn't have to say anything, I knew what he wanted, and I wanted it too. I could still taste his cum in my mouth as I got my morning coffee at the drive thru on my way to work.

Monday afternoon, when Max got home from the gym, I went to his room and practically attacked him. He was trying to talk to me, but I was so aroused by his manly fragrance that I pulled his shorts and jock down to his feet and took him in my mouth. He rewarded my efforts with a big mouthful of cum in about two minutes.

After I had drained him for the first of what I hoped would be many times that evening, he told me he had something of a date with Charlie's mother. I thought it was sweet that he wanted to help Charlie and her mom get together the same as we were, but I was a little jealous that I'd be sharing my son with another woman. I told him I'd make dinner while he showered, and as soon as he went to his bathroom, I grabbed his freshly soiled jockstrap from the floor and took it to my room, planning on having my own little party while he was gone. It was still damp from his earlier workout, and I had to resist my nearly overwelming desire to get in my bed and finger myself instead of cooking dinner. 'Later', I promised myself as I tucked the jockstrap under my pillow and went to the kitchen.

I made dinner, and shortly after we finished eating, Charlie came by to pick up Max. I thought I'd get a chance to say hello to her, but she honked her horn from the driveway instead of coming to the door.

He got home a few hours later, and he told me that he'd managed to seduce Charlie's mom, but he messed everything up afterwards. He said he'd made her cry, and I could tell he felt bad, so I held him tight as I straddled his lap on the couch. It was nice to just be his mom for a little while after everything we'd done the previous week.

After holding each other for a long time, Max began kissing my neck, lightly at first, and as his loving attention to my neck extended down to my budding nipples, I could feel his cock swelling under me. He had already undressed me, so I thought it only fair that I do the same to him. I pulled his shirt up and over his head, then I got down on my knees in front of him to undo his jeans. As soon as I got his cock in my mouth, I could taste another woman. It turned me on to know that my son's cock had been another woman's cunt just hours before throbbing in my mouth.

As much as I wanted to feel his semen shoot into my mouth, and to taste his thick cum, I needed him inside me, deep inside me, so I got up and straddled his lap again. I was still a bit sore from the previous Friday, but the pain was more of a warm sensation than a sharp sting. I felt so full when I got all the way down on his massive member, I had to hold still for a minute and catch my breath.

Slowly I moved my body up, then back down, feeling my cunt stretch with each stroke. A massive wave of pleasure crashed into me as I bounced up and down on my handsome son's lap. Max was pinching and pulling on my hard little nipples as the first orgasm exploded up from my inflamed clit.

Max picked me up with little effort and threw me on the couch next to him. It's hard to explain the feeling you get when a man is strong enough to pick you up so easily, but suddenly I felt small and feminine, like the women on the covers of romance novels.

He said I needed it deeper, and I quickly agreed, getting up on all fours to allow him easy access to my dripping cunt. He got behind me on the couch and slammed his meat into me, harder and deeper with each thrust. I felt his strong hands gripping my hips as he pulled me towards him. Just as he announced he was going to cum inside his slutty mom's filthy cunt, he grabbed me by my hair and pulled my body upright. He held his chest against my back as he spurted a big load of cum inside me, whispering obscenities in my ear the entire time.

After he finished, he said he wanted me to do something slutty for him. I said I'd do whatever he asked, so he picked me up again and set me on my feet on the coffee table. He told me to push his cum out on the table, and he held my knees to steady me as I squatted down and pushed. I was completely exposed to my son, squatting nude on the coffee table, the petals of my womanly flower hanging open in a lewd display for him. I felt his warm cum sliding out of me and I looked down to see a small white puddle under my cunt. Max pulled me up and told me to look at him while I licked his seed from the table. I slurped his cum into my mouth and showed it to him, then I swished it around with my tongue and swallowed. He told me what a good little slut I was, and I just smiled and nodded, enjoying the naughty feeling I got from playing with my son's delicious cum.

Max's story:

Tuesday at school, I thought it would be a bad idea to mess with Charlie and her friends again, so I was surprised to hear her calling my name as I walked through the lunch room.

"Max! Come over here." she called out from her table. I walked over and saw the same girls that were there the day before. "Max I want you meet my friends." she stood up next to me and looked up at me with a big bright smile. Her eyes were glowing.

Without saying anything, I looked around the table. The fat girls didn't look as afraid as they had the day before, but the other dyke still looked like she wanted to kill me. The cute blonde was looking down at the table.

"Girls, this is my friend, Max. Don't be afraid of him, he's a good guy." she patted her hand on my shoulder. "Max, say hello."

"Hello ladies." I wanted to ask her what was going on, but I figured I'd find out later. She introduced all her friends to me, but we didn't shake hands or anything. The hot blonde, Danielle, even looked up at me briefly, then she put her head in her hands and looked down, trembling.

Later that day, I was halfway to the gym when I heard Charlie's voice. "Wait up!" she caught up with me and grabbed my arm. "I owe you big time, you dumb jock."

"What for? I made your mom cry, didn't I?"

Charlie was beaming as she talked. "Yeah, but after I dropped you off, I went home. I heard mom crying in her room and tried to talk to her but she yelled at me and told me to get out." she looked around to make sure no one was within earshot. "But then a few hours later, I was in bed, just about to go to sleep, when she came into my room. Oh Max, it was wonderful. She was still crying, but she said it was because she loved me so much. She apologized over and over for being a such a bitch to me and always giving me a hard time about my hair, my clothes, and my girlfriends. She started kissing me and then... well, let's just say I owe you. Big time."

"Dude, you fucked your mom. Right on." I said and gave her a fist bump.

"She wouldn't let me use my strap-on, she said she wanted to 'make love'." Charlie made air quotes with her fingers. "But she said maybe she'd let me do it some other time." she looked down at the floor suddenly. "She told me what you said about accepting me for who I am." she looked up briefly, and I could see her eyes were wet, but no tears came out. "Thank you."

"I'm glad it all worked out." I decided to lighten the mood with a little ball busting remark. "So tell me, how did my cum taste? Your mom's pussy was full of it when I left."

"Fuck dude! Why are you so fucking gross?" she punched my arm. I couldn't help laughing. "Just for that, I'm telling my mom you don't want to see her again. She wanted me to thank you, and invite you over, but you're such an asshole. Gross!" she turned and walked away.

"Hey Charlie!" I yelled as she was walking away. "Go fuck your mother!" she flipped me off over her shoulder without turning around and kept walking away. I laughed to myself and went in the gym to work out.

After my workout, I was pleased to find my beautiful mother stark naked and on her knees in my room when I got home. "You want some of this, don't you" I teased, grabbing the front of my jock after taking my shirt and shorts off. "You want to sniff it, don't you?"

Mom had a hungry look in her eyes when she said, "I've been looking forward to this all day. Come and give mommy what she needs."

I stepped closer and she buried her face in my groin, sniffing, licking, nibbling. I put my hand on the back of her head and held her tight, smothering her with my moist jockstrap. I was just about fully hard when I felt her wanting to pull back, so I dropped my hand. She pulled back just far enough to pull my jock down and take my cock in her mouth. I'd like to say she started gently kissing and licking me before giving me a loving and tender blowjob, but that's not what happened. She grabbed me tight in her little hand and stroked me while furiously sucking on the few inches she could get in her mouth. She was moaning and whimpering through her nose the whole time, and it wasn't long before I felt that twinge in my cock.

"Oh fuck, mom. Here it comes." I looked down into her eyes as I filled her mouth with my thick creamy batter. She had a smile in her eyes as she swallowed my load. "Is that what mommy needed?" I asked.

"Mmmm hmmm." she murmured with my cock still in her mouth.

"I think mommy should lick my ass now, would you like that?" I pulled my soft cock from her mouth and turned around. "Lick my asshole, slut." I said as I spread my sweaty cheeks.

I felt her tongue on my asshole, probing around. "Yeah, lick my ass, mom. Suck it clean. Your tongue feels so good back there. That's it, stick your tongue inside my ass. Deeper mom, deeper. Oh fuck that feels good." I knew mom liked it when I talked dirty to her, so I poured it on at the same time I felt her hand on my ballsack. "That's it, lick my shitter, you filthy whore. Get in there, suck my ass like a nasty slut."

I was jerking my dick back to life, and mom's tongue on my bunghole helped speed things along. When I felt my cum building, I turned around to face her. She tried to take me in her mouth, but I decided mom would look good with a facial, so I held her face in front of my prick and jerked off.

"Look at me." I grunted as my dick started spewing on her face. It wasn't a huge load, being my second in under an hour, but when I was done, mom was well glazed. "Oh fuck, that looks hot." I exclaimed, stroking out the last of my cum onto her cheeks.

"Don't touch it." I said when she started scooping some into her mouth with her fingers. "You look so hot like that, I want you to leave my cum on your face all night." I smeared some around her cheeks with my cock.

"You're such a naughty boy." she said, grinning up at me.

"I know. Now go make dinner. I'm starving." I pulled her to her feet, and she giggled when I gave her a spank on her ass to get her moving.

Tina's story:

Tuesday afternoon I got home before my son Max came home from the gym. I was super horny that day, so I stripped down completely naked and waited on my knees in his room. Just doing such a slutty thing got me so aroused, I had my hands between my legs and I thought I might cum before I got his sweaty cock in my mouth. Max smiled when he walked in and saw me waiting to service him, like the good little slut I had recently become.