Not Your Typical Panty Sniffing Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max's story:

"Do you like my body?" mom asked as we lay on the floor of my room.

"Fuck yeah I do." I replied, still trying to catch my breath. I had just fucked my mom for the first time, and we were both still breathing heavily. I rolled onto my side and propped myself up on my elbow to look at her. I stared into her steel blue eyes. "Sorry about my language mom, but I do like your body. Your skin is so smooth, and you're so pretty." I knew she didn't like profanity, but we had just fucked each other's brains out, so I didn't think she'd mind too much.

"I don't mind, Max. You can say whatever you want." she put her hands under the back of her head.

I put my hand on her flat stomach. "I think you've got a great body, mom. You're so tiny." she was tiny, at least to me. She was very petite and had a slender, almost skinny build. Her tits were small, more like little mounds on her chest, and she had the cutest little pink nipples that were standing straight up. She almost had the body of a little girl, except she had a few light stretch marks on her stomach, and her pussylips were fairly large and her clit was almost as big as my thumb. She had a full bush of dark blonde pubic hair, and there was a faint line of hair going all the way up from her waist to her belly button. I thought she was perfect, and was still a little shocked that I'd just fucked her.

"You don't think my tits are too small?" she asked as she arched her back slightly, pushing her chest up.

"I love your tits, mom. I think they're perfect." I leaned down to show her just how much I loved her tits. I kissed, then sucked her hard little nipples until she moaned with delight.

"I love your pussy too." I said as I moved my hand down through her fur until I felt her warm, wet lips against my fingers. She let out a sigh when I gently ran my index finger up and down her lips, then she moaned as I pressed my finger into her. Soon, I had two fingers in her slick pussy, and I slowly worked them in and out.

"I'm glad you like my body," she whispered, "because it's yours now. You can do whatever you want to me, anytime. I love you, and want you to use my body any way you desire." she sat up and looked at me.

"I love you too, mom." I was getting turned on by the way she was talking. I increased the speed of my fingering, and rubbed my thumb on her swollen clit.

"Let's go to my room." she said.

I pulled my fingers out and followed her to her room where she took off her clothes.

"I can do whatever I want?" I asked.

"I want you to use my body, however you want." she looked up at me.

"Get up on your knees on the bed." I said. While she got into position for me, I took my jockstrap off, but kept it in my hand. I got on the bed behind her, grabbed her hips and pressed my cock up to her pussy. At the same time I plunged into her, I wrapped my jock around her head, putting the damp pouch over her face. I grabbed the waistband of the jock and pulled her towards me, while thrusting deep into her tight little snatch. I knew she loved the smell of my dirty jockstrap, so I pulled it back, holding it tight against her face. I managed to last for quite a while this time, having cum twice already in the previous hour, and I could feel her shudder as she came multiple times. Feeling her vagina squeeezing my cock, I pounded into her faster and faster. My groin tightened and I held deep inside her as my cock fired off several jets of cum. I wanted to feel her mouth on my sensative cockhead, so before my orgasm peaked, I pulled out and brought her face up to my cock. I moved the waistband of the jock out of the way so she could take me in her mouth. I finished my orgasm with her sucking me hard, her face still covered by my dirty, smelly jockstrap. I pulled my shrinking cock out of her mouth, took the jock off her face and looked down into her eyes.

"I love you." I said as I pulled her up and kissed her forehead. She wrapped her arms around my chest and squeezed me as hard as she could. We stayed like that for a while on our knees, hugging each other tight.

"I'm starving, mom. Can we order pizza for dinner?" I asked.

She loosened her grip on me and looked up. "Anything for my big man."

Mom called in the pizza order and we stayed in bed talking while we waited.

"Mom, what caused you to change so suddenly? Why the sudden interest in my jocks, in me, in sex?"

"I'm embarrassed to admit this, but I've been hiding your dirty jockstraps under my pillow for a few months. That's why you were missing two of them." she looked at me briefly, then looked away.

"Why were you hiding my jocks?"

"It's complicated, and I'm not sure why it is, but the way your laundry and you smell makes me hornier than a billy goat. You know I haven't dated anyone since your father left. I had no interest in sex until I got a whiff of whatever it is that's in your jockstraps. For the first time in my life, I understand why everybody always talks about sex."

"So what now? Can we keep doing this? I've always had a strong interest in sex." I said.

"Max, I want to keep doing this as long as you want to. I need you to use my body for your pleasure. I need you to help me let out my inner slut for the first time in my life."

"Did you just say you wanted to be a slut?" I was a little shocked hearing her talk like this.

"I want to find out what it feels like to be a slut sometimes. I don't mean that I want to fuck a bunch of strangers, but I want to do every wild thing we can think of. I'm afraid my imagination isn't that strong when it comes to sex, so if there's anything you want me to do, I'll try it at least once."

"Seriously?" I asked, wondering what kinky thing I should try first.

"Seriously. As long as it won't hurt too much, or get us arrested, I'll do whatever you want."

"OK, mom. Get up." I got out of bed and took her hand, leading her to her closet. "I know what I want you to do. I want to see you flash your pussy to the pizza guy before you pay him." I'd seen a few videos on the internet of women doing this, and I thought it was hot.

"You want me to show my pussy to a complete stranger?"

"I'm not saying you should fuck the guy, or even let him touch you. Just a little flash, a little tease. I think that's pretty slutty."

"It does sound wild. How do I do it? Just answer the door naked?" she asked. My mom really didn't know a lot about teasing people, I discovered.

"No, that's too obvious. You have to make it look like you're not trying to flash him, then do it 'accidentally'. Do you have any button up shirts that come down just below your crotch?" I opened her closet and started poking around.

"Like this?" she pulled out a white dress shirt and put it on. It was the perfect length. "How do I flash him? Do I pull my shirt up?" she pulled her shirt up and showed me her pussy.

"Still too obvious. Let's go downstairs, I'll show you. Bring your purse." I grabbed my jock off the bed and we went downstairs to get everything set up.

"Put your purse on the floor here, after the guy tells you how much you owe, bend over and dig through your purse for the money. He'll be able to see your pussy and ass, and it just looks like you're casually getting the money out." I explained to her.

"Like this?" she bent over and touched the floor, keeping her legs straight. I could totally see her hairy snatch, and I could even see her cute little rosebud.

"Perfect mom. I'll stay over here so the guy can't see me, but I can see you flash him. He should be here soon."

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang. Mom looked over at me. "Go ahead. I'll be right here, you'll be fine. Make that guy's day." I encouraged her.

Mom took a deep breath and opened the door. I was only a few feet away, but the door was blocking my view of the pizza guy. I wanted to see the look on his face when he saw mom's beaver, but I didn't want him to see me, so I stayed where I was. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but after a few seconds, I saw mom go over to her purse, turn around and bend over. It seemed like she was taking longer getting the money out than she needed to, so I figured she must be enjoying it. Finally she stood up to face the guy. She set the pizza on the floor, flashing him again, then she stepped forward, out of my line of sight. I moved closer to the open door, hoping to hear what was going on, and just then I heard a little yelp coming from mom.

I thought the guy might be trying to touch her, or hurt her, and I wasn't about to let that happen, so I balled up my right fist and pulled the door wide open. I didn't really pay any attention to the guy at first, all I saw was an arm coming out from under mom's shirt. I cocked my fist back with every intention of knocking the guy into next week, when suddenly I heard mom.

"NO MAX, DON'T!" she yelled and turned towards me. She caught my right arm just in time to stop me before I made contact with the stranger's face.

Still ignoring the guy, I turned to my mom. "Are you OK, mom?" I asked.

"I'm fine. Look." she pointed to the pizza guy, and for the first time, I looked at him too. Only it wasn't a pizza guy, it was a pizza girl.

Tina's story:

After we finished making love for the second time, my son Max and I were laying in bed, I had called in an order for some pizza to be delivered and we were talking about what had just happened while we waited.

Max wanted to know what had gotten into me lately, and I reluctantly told him about my jock sniffing habit, though I didn't go into a lot of detail. I couldn't look him in the eyes when I told him about it.

I did tell him that I had never been so horny, and I wanted him to help me explore my new sexuality. I even told him I wanted to be a slut. The thought of being a dirty girl for the first time in my life really turned me on, but I was so naïve I didn't even know where to begin.

Max came up with the idea for me to flash my privates to the pizza guy when he got there. I thought he wanted me to answer the door completely naked, which I might have considered, but he said it was more about teasing than just being an obvious slut.

He told me to put on a button up blouse that just barely covered my crotch, and we went downstairs. Max showed me what to do, how to bend over and flash the guy, without being too obvious about it.

I was getting nervous standing in the entryway waiting, and I thought I might chicken out. I could have squatted down to get the money from my purse, and I wouldn't have exposed anything except my bare legs. I had butterflies in my stomach when the doorbell rang. I looked over at Max for encouragement, and he told me to make the guy's day. I decided to go for it and opened the door.

I wasn't prepared for what I saw next. Instead of the guy I was planning to flash, there was a young girl standing there, holding the bag with our food. I use the term 'girl' loosely, because she was doing everything she could to let people know that she was a lesbian, and a dyke at that.

She was wearing a polo shirt and dockers style pants, both of which were very baggy, and her blonde hair was cut in a severe flat-top style. Her baggy clothes did a fairly good job of hiding her feminine form, but I could still tell she was a girl. She wasn't much taller than me, slender, and she had a very pretty face with small delicate features.

I had never even thought of having anything to do with another woman sexually, but for some reason, I felt my pussy getting wet just thinking about flashing this cute little dyke. I knew she'd like it, too. After she told me the total, I turned around and bent over. I knew she could see everything, and I took my time getting the money out. I knew she could see how wet I was, and she could probably smell me too. She was only a few feet away.

I stood up, turned around and handed her the money. I told her to keep the change as she handed me our food. I wanted to flash her again, so I turned around and put the pizza on the floor next to my purse. She told me I had a nice cunt, and called me 'Lady'. The 'Lady' part made me feel old for a second, but I liked hearing her call my pussy a 'cunt'. I had never used the C-word, and I didn't even like hearing other people say it, but I liked the way it sounded when she said it. Cunt.

I turned back to face her, not knowing what to say or do, but I decided to step closer and give her another look at my cunt. She surprised me by reaching out her hand and touching me. I didn't mind, in fact I wanted her to feel my cunt. I wanted her to finger fuck me right there in front of the open door until my cum ran down my legs. I was so hot, I must have gasped, because the next thing I saw was Max pulling the door open and moving towards the girl with his fist clenched. I was able to stop him just in time, but the pizza girl quickly took her hand away from me.

I thought she was going to run away, that's what I would've done in her shoes, but she stood her ground, although she had her hands up as if she would deflect Max's punch.

Max asked me if I was alright, I told him that I was and pointed to the girl still standing there.

I stepped closer to Max and put my arm around him, then I extended my other hand to the girl. She shook my hand firmly and said her name was 'Charlie'. I'm sure it was really 'Charlene' or something like that, I mean, what mother would name her baby girl 'Charlie'?

I introduced myself and Max. She asked if Max was really my son, and I told her that he was. She asked about me flashing her, if he knew about it, and generally what was going on. When I told her that it was his idea for me to flash the pizza guy, her eyes lit up. She asked if we ever had sex, and went on to tell us how much incest turned her on. She said she loved reading stories about incest on the internet, and that she had a huge crush on her own mother, but her mother only liked guys.

I liked the look on her face, she was obviously excited about Max and me, so I decided to tease her some more. I put my hand on Max's jockstrap and began rubbing his cock. I was so turned on watching her watch us, that I began talking dirtier than I ever had, using words like cunt, and fuck. I asked her if she wanted to watch and even pulled Max's cock out and stroked it right in front of her. She said it was the hottest thing she had ever seen, and wanted to watch us do more, but she had to get back to work. I told her she could come back later if she wanted, and she said she could make up some excuse and get off work early. She promised to be back in under an hour, then she leaned over and kissed me on the lips. I closed my eyes and felt her tongue jabbing forcefully into my mouth. She wasn't gentle like I expected a woman to be, but it was still nice, and I knew I wanted to kiss her again.

After she left, Max and I ate dinner and talked about the pizza girl. Max asked me if I really wanted to have sex with this girl. I admitted that I did, and I asked him if he'd be Ok with it. He said he'd love to see me eating another woman's pussy while he fucked me. I should have known he wouldn't mind having a threesome, but all this sex stuff was so new to me, I wasn't sure what to do.

Just as I was putting the leftovers away, the doorbell rang. I opened the door and Charlie was standing there with a cocky grin on her face. She had changed clothes, and was wearing a baggy white t-shirt and baggy tan shorts. She said hello, then as soon as we got to the family room, she grabbed me and began kissing me more forcefully than any man ever had. She had one hand on the back of my head, holding me tight, and she reached down with her other hand to push her shorts down. She let go of my head and I looked down at her crotch, expecting to see her pussy. I was shocked to see what looked like a cock sticking out, but I quickly realized it was a strap-on. I had never seen one before, but I had heard some girls at work talking about them.

She suddenly pushed me down to my knees and got behind me. Before I realized what she was doing, she had the strap-on halfway in my cunt. Thankfully, it was slightly smaller than Max's big cock, but it still hurt at first. Charlie was very vocal, and was talking dirtier than I thought anyone could. She was thrusting that plastic cock into me hard, and calling me filthy names like slut, whore, and bitch.

She told Max to come over and fuck my face. Hearing that phrase somehow made it seem even dirtier than just sucking a cock, and I began to tremble as my first orgasm approached. I took Max's cock in my mouth, and as soon as I got a good whiff of his manly odor, the waves of pleasure began crashing into me. Sharp needles of sensual agony shot through my body as Charlie jammed the strap-on deep inside my spasming cunt.

I heard Charlie telling Max to switch, and soon the plastic cock was being forced into my mouth. I could feel my tender vagina being stretched out by my son's massive cock, and I was struggling to keep Charlie from gagging me. I had to put my hand up on her hip to hold her back from my throat. I kept cumming, over and over, feeling every thrust of my son's fat tool in my cunt.

Charlie pulled away from my face and went back where Max was drilling my dripping cunt. I heard her say something about fucking my asshole, then I felt Max pull out of me. I felt empty and needed something put inside me. I turned around to see Charlie squeezing a tube of something onto my ass. It felt cold at first, but warmed up as she spread it around. I told her I'd never done anal before as she thrust a finger inside my ass, then two. She told me I'd love it and I turned back to see Max's cock sticking out in front of me. I took him into my mouth again and soon felt a sharp pain in my asshole. I thought I was being torn open and set on fire. I screamed out, but my screams were muffled by Max's cock.

I could feel my ass stretching out to accomodate the plastic cock, and it felt like I needed to go to the bathroom. Charlie started thrusting in and out of my ass, slowly at first, but she quickly worked up to a rapid, almost manic pace.

While Charlie was pounding my burning asshole, Max pulled his cock from my mouth and turned around. He spread his ass cheeks and ordered me to eat his asshole. I buried my tongue as far inside his sweet ass as I could, listening to Charlie's dirty talk the whole time. Max stood up and went around behind me. I heard him tell Charlie it was his turn, and I had a slight pang of motherly pride when I saw my son push Charlie away from me. Charlie looked mad for a minute, but what was she going to do? My son was twice her size.

Max knelt behind me and I could feel him pushing into my already sore asshole. His cock was bigger than Charlie's dildo, but somehow it felt better, a little softer than the hard plastic cock. The pain diminished a bit when Max reached around my waist to massage my inflamed clit. Just as I began to cum, Charlie grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face up to her crotch. She had taken off her strap-on and for the first time in my life, I tasted another woman's pussy juice. It tasted similar to my own, but different in a subtle way. I wanted to make her cum, so I sucked her small clit into my mouth, pinching it between my lips. I licked her nether lips up and down with my tongue, and I could feel her shake as she pulled my head tighter, burying my face in her wet sex.

After Charlie stopped shaking, she knelt in front of me and pulled me up to kiss her. Being upright on my knees increased the feeling of fullness in my bowels, making me shudder again. Charlie whispered in my ear, telling me to beg Max to fuck my ass harder, telling me to beg my son to fuck his mommy in the asshole, telling me to beg my son to sodomize his own mother. Charlie was talking so dirty, I loved it, and soon I was yelling the most obscene things at my son, begging him to fill my poor abused ass with his hot cum.