Not Your Typical Panty Sniffing Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He asked me if I wanted to sniff his jockstrap, and I told him I couldn't wait. He pulled his shorts and shirt off and stood in front of me. I pressed my nose into the moist fabric and inhaled deeply, delighting in my favorite fragrance. Max held my head tight against his body as I licked and chewed and nibbled. His cock stirred and I felt it stiffen against my face. I couldn't wait any longer, I was very close to an orgasm. I had to have him in my mouth, so I pulled down on the elastic waistband and freed his throbbing manhood.

With my mouth and one hand on his fat shaft, and the other hand circling my clit, we both came in under five minutes. After I swallowed my son's tasty treat, he turned around and spread his asscheeks for me. His backside glistened with sweat, and I dove in tongue first, rimming his musky anus as deep as I could. Max kept encouraging me to go deeper, talking dirty like he knew I loved. I reached around to feel his cock, and it was already hard. He began stroking himself, so I fondled his big balls while I ate his ass. Just as I felt his puckered asshole tighten around my probing tongue, he turned around, still stroking. I tried to take him in my mouth, but he grabbed my hair and held my face in front of his big mushroom tip. He told me to look at him, and began shooting his hot cum all over my face, giving me my first ever facial. I reached up to scoop the fresh cum into my mouth, but Max told me not to touch it. He said he liked the way I looked, and told me to leave his cum where it was and go make dinner.

I felt like such a dirty girl, naked and cooking pasta for my son with his cum dripping off my face. We ate dinner together, and Max told me what a beautiful little slut I was, proudly wearing my own son's cum.

During our meal, Max stood up with his hard cock in his hand. He stood right next to me and jerked his cock. I thought he was going to give me another facial right there at the dinner table, but just before he came, he pointed his cock at my plate and shot several ropes of milky white sperm on my spaghetti with marinara sauce. After I sucked the last bit of cum from his softening prick, he sat down with a smile on his face and told me eat up before it got cold, and I did.

I loved the cum play Max wanted me to do, and I could see how much it turned him on to see his formerly frigid old mother behave like a cum loving whore. It was so raunchy, so wicked, so nasty, and so much fun. I couldn't wait to find out what he wanted me to do next.