Obsession and Manipulation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,597 Followers

My first reaction was to proceed quietly and see if my suspicions were true, but as I thought about Jordan alone and unprotected, I became concerned that his intentions included more than just watching. It was nerve wracking closing the distance, and I found myself vacillating between speed and stealth. Soon, I was starting the rise on the backside of the hill and I slowed the UTV and proceeded cautiously with a keen eye towards spotting the pickup or the man.

His tracks gave him away. There was a clear indication where he turned off, and even though the ground in this pasture was harder, it provided enough of a guide to spot the pickup in a mesquite thicket about fifty yards away. I immediately put the UTV under a large oak tree, turned it off, and with a deep breath began to move slowly through the brush in the direction of the windmill, while looking for Raul.

Ten minutes later, I would occasionally get a glimpse of the windmill fan as I moved through the brush, and a few minutes after that I got the first look at my wife. Her back was to me and she was as I had left her, dressed like the prior day in walking shorts and a short-sleeved blouse. At first, I wasn't able to spot Raul and thought I must have missed him, but a dove flushed from nearby tree which drew my attention, and beneath it I spotted him. He was much closer than I expected, no more than thirty yards from Jordan, and he was standing erect, evidently taking comfort in the cover from the thick brush. It appeared that he was just watching her, but when I moved forward several yards and got a better angle, I could just make out that he was pulling on his cock in a slow, but persistent manner.

Instantly, I realized my instincts had been correct and he had no doubt watched as we had sex yesterday. Now, I wondered whether he had moved into position in hopes of a repeat show or if he had more sinister intentions. By my watch, I had just over an hour before my wife expected me, which I knew was too long to leave her alone, so I settled in to spy on the spy. The minutes slowly ticked by and the odd triangle of my unsuspecting wife, the deceitful and voyeuristic ranch hand, and me, soon started to feel both bizarre and surreal. The time he was committing to this odd endeavor made me think that he held an attraction for my wife in some way that might even border on obsession. Still, he kept his distance, which gave me a certain amount of comfort that when I left she would be safe for the thirty-odd minutes it would take me to return.

The moment of truth finally arrived and I was presented with exactly that decision. Convincing myself I could be back quick enough, I slowly retraced my steps to the UTV and turned it in the direction I had come, hoping I wouldn't be heard. Once at the ranch HQ, I quickly jumped into the Tahoe and headed towards Jordan, realizing almost forty minutes had elapsed since I left. Luckily, I found my wife packing her things when I arrived. I made several quick glances into the brush, looking for Raul, but didn't spot him, even though I was certain he was out there somewhere.

"How did it go?" I asked Jordan, intentionally trying to sound upbeat.

"Good, I think," she answered, showing no sign of concern or distress.

We put her things into the back, and when the last item was loaded, she turned and gave me the same playful look she had the previous day. Before I could react, she moved close to me and tilted her head up in expectation.

"I think drawing makes you horny," I said with a nervous laugh when our kiss ended.

"You said you wanted to," she replied, suddenly sounding a bit vulnerable.

"I do," I answered and kissed her again.

As we embraced, I thought about Raul somewhere out there watching, and I thought about my wife's sexual eagerness. I remembered how hard my dick was the previous night as I considered the possibility of being watched, and felt it once again rapidly becoming erect. Whether it was mere habit or a subconscious directive, I realized I had a hand on my wife's butt squeezing and fondling it.

This time, as soon as we broke, it was Jordan who took the initiative in undressing us. First, her hands went to lift my shirt off and then she tried for the button on my jeans, but her hands were shaking so much she couldn't unclasp them. Instead, she started working on her own clothes, and I was surprised at how fast she moved. She beat me in getting naked, then stood before me watching, with her nipples erect and her shaved pussy beginning to open like a blooming flower. I struggled out of my jeans as quickly as I could, feeling strange, but also very excited.

"Did you bring a condom?" she asked, looking almost manic with desire.

"No, I...uh, no," I admitted, unable to tell her about the distractions I dealt with.

However, rather than get upset, she simply smiled then pushed her lovely body against mine and once again my hands slipped to her ass. I knew that Raul was watching, and that he was getting everything he had hoped for, but now, for some odd reason, I wanted to go even further. With a gentle push on her shoulders, I prodded Jordan into a squatting position before me and with no further coaxing she inhaled my dick into her mouth.

"Uhhh...oh, shit," I gasped.

Like most things sexual, Jordan could be very good when she wanted, and it was certainly true with oral sex. She started slowly, running her tongue over and around my shaft, then began an eager bobbing movement. I closed my eyes and threw my head back, partly because of the magical feeling, but also to allow me to use it as way to look for our watcher. It took several tries, but finally I spotted him to the left of where I had last seen him, even closer than before. I didn't get a good enough look to tell if he was still stroking his cock, although I expected it was the case.

Despite the wonderful sensation from her efforts, it wasn't long before I wanted to feel my dick inside her magical pussy, so I pulled on her shoulders and without protest she rose to her feet while flashing me a devilish grin. I backed her against the Tahoe and lifted her left leg while she found my dick and guided me forward. We both sighed in unison as I penetrated her, and for the next several minutes we moved together slowly.

Somehow, someway, my mind had totally connected with the idea of Raul watching. It excited me in a strange way, not the least of which was my wife on display in her most intimate, vulnerable state. Further, it was strangely erotic to know that she was providing sexual pleasure to two men, with me in direct physical contact while our ranch hand stroked his cock anxiously, mere yards away.

"We've gone crazy," Jordan giggled.

"Crazy good!" I replied, and joined in the laughter.

Her tone of voice let me know that she wasn't being consumed by the sex the way she had been yesterday, and I suspected it was because of the awkward position of our coupling. It really didn't allow me to thrust deeply, and I had to move slowly or risk separation. So, I stopped and guided her to the back of the SUV, pushing her forward thru the open hatch. Much like before, she was bent at the waist, face down, and her beautiful ass was on wanton display to both me and our ranch hand. Without hesitation, I pushed into her lubricated hole, and started a fast, deep pace that brought a slapping sound each time we connected.

"That better?" I asked over her growing whimpers.

"Uhhhh...uh huh..." she acknowledged.

"This what you wanted me to do? I asked, recalling her shy message from the previous evening.

"Uh...uh huh..." she grunted again, seemingly too overwhelmed to say more.

I could see that her eyes were squeezed shut and her mouth hung partially open emitting all kinds of wonderful and passionate moans and sighs. Occasionally, her sounds would morph into short squeals of pleasure which energized me and made me feel powerful, knowing I was taking such a lovely woman to the heights of sexual excitement. I wanted badly to bring Jordan to an orgasm first, but I knew I was quickly losing the battle to hold back. Finally, like the day before, I decided to quit fighting, achieve my climax, then start again.

"Uhhhh...oh fuck...fuck..." I grunted, and I began to ejaculate the moment I pulled free.

I had collapsed forward so my dick rested in the crevice of her ass, and it was now spewing my seed across her from her shoulder blades to her waist.

"Hurry," Jordan called out in a pleading voice, sensing my intent.

After a quick squeeze and wipe across the head, I plunged back inside and soon was rewarded by the return of her wonderful, sexual cries. Recalling once more her comments on my aggressive actions, I grabbed her hips tightly and began pulling her against me forcefully. Almost immediately, her cries became more intense which drove me even harder, and I was certain our silent watcher would soon see my wife experience a powerful, fulfilling orgasm.

"Give it up Jordan," I demanded through gritted teeth, then a second later followed with, "Cum for me."

We had never been very talkative during sex, so my statements were another testament to the uniqueness of our adventure, and while she didn't answer in words, her movements and sounds gave a clear indication of what was about to happen.

"Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...ohhhh...ohhhh..." she suddenly cried out, announcing the arrival of her release, while at the same time she pushed back, as her pussy pulsed around my dick.

She tried to lift herself on her arms and look at me, but her strength was rapidly leaving her body, and she finally fell forward, completely spent. I stayed in place for several minutes, reveling in the vision that lay beneath me and enjoying the continuing mews of pleasure that escaped her mouth. Finally, I pulled away, and in doing so, I realized I was giving Raul and unhindered view of my wife's thoroughly fucked pussy.

I allowed her a minute more to rest, then helped her rise, and once again presented her by having her stand naked while I gathered her clothes before helping her dress. Only when we were pulling away did I try to spot Raul, but he was nowhere to be seen, and I thought it likely that he had quickly departed once the show was over. We stopped at the house for Jordan to use the restroom, then we were off, and minutes after turning onto the paved road she was asleep.

While I listened to her softly purr next to me, I contemplated the weekend. It was quite strange to know that in such a short period of time I had confirmed Raul's voyeuristic interest in my wife and my own perverse desire to secretly display her. I wasn't sure why it excited me, and I felt a certain shame for the fact it did. However, I knew that my superior knowledge, the fact that I was the only person in the trio of participants that had complete awareness, added something to the mix. I also knew that given the opportunity, I would do it, or something similar again, rationalizing that since no one was being hurt, it wasn't a big deal.

Unfortunately, it's quite difficult to get multiple moving parts to line up. I knew Raul wouldn't be a problem unless he was off visiting his family, but my wife had many demands on her time, so even though I tried to encourage her to return while the fall light was still good, it was several weeks before her schedule permitted. As the weekend approached, it began to look like the weather might be marginal, but I finally convinced her to go with the understanding we would leave if she couldn't sketch.

We pulled into the ranch HQ a little past noon on Saturday, and already I could tell the weather wasn't likely to hold. It was becoming blustery and to the west and north a line of clouds was building. Still, having come this far, I wasn't about to just give up, so I unpacked the SUV and went looking for Raul. We had worked together multiple times since he watched, but this time my wife was with me, and since I hadn't told him of the plans, I wanted him to know she was present.

"Hey, man. Jordan is with me and wants to draw some at the windmill," I explained after the normal pleasantries.

I had found him in the barn, working on our utility tractor, covered in grease. Outwardly, he gave no particular sign of interest, which amazed me given how much effort he had put into the previous encounters.

"Okay. Be careful though. It's a high place and with this weather..." he answered in Spanish.

After a few more minutes of ranch talk, I left him to return to my wife, who was straightening the house. When she finished, she made us a snack, and as we ate I could hear the wind picking up.

"Doesn't look good. Maybe we should go back," Jordan said after looking out the window.

"Give it a bit. Besides, I'm tired," I replied, hoping to fend her off.

She gave me an odd look but didn't reply, so while she stepped into the small kitchen, I sprawled across the couch in front of the TV feigning fatigue. Thirty minutes later, I was in the middle of a football game when she picked up the remote and tuned the satellite TV to the weather station. Instantly, a radar image popped up which clearly showed storms headed our way.

"That's us, right?" she asked, pointing to a spot on the screen.

"Yes," I answered, now worried she would demand we return to town.

"Honey, I can't draw today," she said, stating the obvious.

"Probably not," I responded.

"Then, let's go back. We can go to the movies tonight," she said.

"Jordan, I'm tired. Let's just stay here tonight," I suggested.

"While you watch football and I'm bored?" she replied.

"Watch what you want," I said, nodding towards the control in her hand. Then added, "And we have wine."

"You just want sex," she answered, but a smile came to her face.

"I definitely want sex," I said, sitting up and patting the seat next to me.

A plan was formulating in my head. With the weather, it wouldn't involve any outdoor activities, but I thought it still had potential. Jordan sat beside me and started scrolling through the stations eventually stopping on another game where her college team was playing. It wasn't the one I would have selected, but it was better than some chick flick, so I held my tongue.

I was two years older than Jordan and we met when she moved to the small town I grew up in to teach. I was lucky enough to meet her quickly, before she was overwhelmed by interested suitors, as young, single, educated and attractive women were in extremely short supply. She had gone to a different college than me, that was a second-tier sports rival, and sometimes we teased each other about the other's failures. Her team was down by ten points mid-way through the second quarter, and after engaging her in some banter designed to get her interested in the game, I rose to get her a glass of wine.

For the next three hours, I managed to keep her focused on the game as she consumed almost an entire bottle. Somehow, the rain had held off, but just as the game ended we could hear it starting to sprinkle. Minutes later, it turned into a heavy downpour that lasted for a half-hour before the sprinkling returned. In addition, the temperature, which had been in the high-60s plunged quickly and was now around 50.

"Are you trying to get me drunk?" Jordan asked playfully when I brought her a fresh glass from a newly opened bottle.

"Hell yes!" I replied.

In truth, I did want her feeling good, but was already worried she might have had too much. For my plan, I needed her awake for a couple more hours, until it became dark, and I knew from experience she tended to quickly fade when she stopped drinking. Also, she often became quite horny, and throughout the afternoon I had been forced to delicately turn down her advances. I was hoping I could keep her going until it was time, then reap the benefit of her building arousal.

My idea was to make love to Jordan in bed, but with the curtains partly open so Raul, if he wanted, could watch. I suspected he very much would if given the opportunity, and I had already positioned the curtains on the two windows. In addition, most of the lights were on in the small house, so I hoped he would understand the meaning when they were extinguished. Then, I would turn on the light in the small bathroom, just off the bedroom, which I hoped would provide enough illumination for him to see inside. In my wife's current inebriated state, I was almost certain she would not notice the uncovered windows nor take much interest in the bathroom light.

The rain ended just before sunset and the sky cleared to the west providing a beautiful scene that I enjoyed from the small porch with Jordan before we became too cold. By now, she was truly hammered and several times she pulled my head down to kiss her. I hoped that Raul might be watching and gain some encouragement by her actions, although I never saw him. Despite my concerns, the next hour past uneventfully with Jordan seemingly getting her second wind. So, when darkness was fully upon us, I pulled my wife close and engaged her in deep, passionate kiss.

"About time!" she declared when we broke almost a minute later, then immediately reengaged.

"You are so incredibly beautiful. I love you," I whispered to her at our next break.

"Mmmm...I love when you say you love me," she purred.

"I do love you," I stated again.

"Let's make love," she whispered in a voice that let me know she was very excited.

"We're going to," I told her.

For the next few minutes, I kissed my wife's lips, nuzzled her neck and gently massaged her breasts through her shirt and bra. Soon, she was literally whimpering in anticipation, and I had to force her to be still because I wanted her at the absolute peak of arousal.

"Please..." she whined in lust and need, and I knew it was time.

I took her by the hand, lifted her, and led her to the bedroom where I pushed her back on the queen-sized bed. Leaving her for just a moment, I turned off the lights, save for the bathroom, which as I hoped, provided a nice glow into the bedroom. Jordan never said a word as the fire inside her was burning too strongly, and when I returned, I started working on her clothes. Quickly, she was beautifully naked, stretched across the comforter on her back with one leg lifted as if to beckon me to her treasure. My head went between her legs and as soon as my tongue touched her inflamed slit she spread to give me complete access.

"Ohhh...mmmm...oh yes...uhhh..." she called out softly, as the tip of my tongue traced her length.

I love to go down on Jordan. She tastes wonderful, and she enjoys it so much that it usually has the effect of exciting me. Tonight, she was on fire, with her pussy pouring its warm nectar into my mouth, and I had to use my hands to hold her still and stay connected while her whines and whimpers rapidly became deep groans and loud cries. She was vocal enough that I wondered if Raul could hear through the window, if he was there, and that, coupled with the visual aspects he would be receiving, I knew would provide a powerful, erotic stimulus.

I knew I could easily take Jordan over the top to a fulfilling climax, but I wanted it to happen when my dick was inside her, so I pulled away, which brought an immediate squeal of distress.

"No..." she moaned in disappointment.

"I want to be in you," I declared, while looking into her needy eyes.

Jordan had already managed to pull my shirt off, so I went to work on my jeans and quickly had them off. Just as I was about to climb on the bed, I remembered the condom, and had to go to my bag to get one as she whimpered impatiently. I found it then moved between her open legs, unwrapped the package, and rolled the thin material down my shaft. As soon as I was ready, she grabbed my dick and guided me forward until I was started, then pulled on my hips as I impaled her.

j267
j267
4,597 Followers