Obsession and Manipulation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,573 Followers

Close the curtains," she demanded, when our laughter subsided.

"Why?" I asked, and surprisingly she merely rolled her eyes in response.

I began to move my hand again and used my tongue on her erect nipples which soon had her body writhing in anticipation. Several times, I caught her glancing towards the window, but she never said anything. When I thought she was at the right point of arousal, I slipped on a condom, pulled her legs open and rolled on top. From the moment we connected, we started a rapid, deep movement that was much more forceful than the start of our typical lovemaking. The interesting part was that I couldn't tell if it was coming from me or my wife, not that it mattered, as neither of us was complaining.

Jordan came hard, and with no difficulty, which made me think that she had dismissed as fantasy any thought of Raul at the window. I made it until she was completely through her climax, helped by the desensitizing effects of the rubber, then in a series of deep thrusts I let go. We stayed connected, cooed and kissed for several minutes before I rolled to her side. It was then I noticed her glance at the window again, I suppose feeling vulnerable now that my body didn't shield her. We rested for a few minutes, but it wasn't long before my hands began to stroke her again, and shortly after that, she began responding with little mews.

"Lie back," she suddenly said, as she sat up while pushing my shoulder.

Her take charge approach caught me off guard for an instant, but I did as I was told and she scooted into position near my waist, pulled the condom off, and lowered her head. It wasn't long before her soft, warm mouth started to re-inflate my half-hard dick.

"Move over here," I interrupted, and used my hand to prod her towards my other side.

"Why?" she asked, looking at me like she felt she did something wrong.

"So, Raul can see," I answered trying not to laugh.

"You're so full of it," she shot back, but did as I requested.

Jordan thought, or mostly thought, I was making up the story of Raul as a voyeur, but in reality, if he was still outside as I suspected, he would be treated to a perfect view of my wife's mouth working my dick. Also, I knew that he would understand that I had repositioned her for his benefit, which made me wonder if he might think my wife was also a complicit party. However, given their recent interaction, I thought it likely he knew she was innocent.

She went back to work and it was only a minute later that she had me rock hard once, then without speaking, she moved up and straddled my waist, bringing my now uncovered shaft to her opening.

"Condom?" I asked after we had already connected.

"I hate those things," she declared as her hips started moving in a slow undulation.

I didn't respond, and just stared into her eyes as she contentedly rode my shaft. At first, she held my gaze, but slowly I could see her eyes losing focus, and I knew she was responding to the feelings radiating from between her legs. It was rare for her to orgasm twice, although she often could reach a place where the feeling was intense, and it seemed that this was exactly where she was headed.

"Does it feel good?" I asked, breaking her from her trance.

She seemed surprised, almost shocked by the sound of my voice, but she recovered quickly and with a nod of her head simply responded, "Yeah..."

I let her drift away again, and my thoughts went to Raul, and once again, I was considering the odd threesome that existed. So strange, so abnormal, and yet both he and I were finding sexual pleasure from the situation, from my wife. I wondered if for me it might be something more, too. Did I enjoy acting as the puppet master? Then, there was Jordan. In our brief discussion, she had raced to a comforting view that I was merely teasing her, although for a moment, for a tiny instant, I thought I saw something else as well that looked a lot like curiosity.

"Look at the window," I said, intending for the words to come out as a command, but my cracking voice only allowed a whisper.

"Hush," she whispered, showing faux annoyance.

"Look," I said with a little more strength.

With a tiny smile, my wife's eyes left mine and turned towards the window and I looked on as she blew a kiss. I knew Raul had no way of knowing that Jordan didn't know my description was true. To her, it was just a simple act that was no more than an acquiescence to her husbands play. However, I immediately began to wonder how he would receive the gesture and how he might react.

It turned out I didn't have to wait very long as within thirty seconds, over the sounds of Jordan's movements and sighs, we heard a light tapping start on the window. Instantly she stopped her rocking and for a moment there was a look of confusion on her face that turned very quickly into shock.

"Oh, my God! Steve!" she cried out and flew off me.

She bolted from the room and seconds later, as I was getting up, I heard the door of the other bedroom slam closed. I walked nude to the door and started knocking softly hoping she would open it and talk.

"Jordan...honey..." I said in a soft voice.

"Is he out there?" she fired back loudly, and from her voice, I guessed she was on the bed.

A silence followed as I tried to think of the right answer before truthfully responding, "Yes."

"Why? Why the hell would you do that...allow that...why?" she challenged me.

I was pondering how to respond when I heard knocking at the front door. So, still standing naked, I had an incensed wife on one side and our voyeur on the other wanting who knows what. Knowing I couldn't have Raul hanging around with Jordan in her current state, I grabbed my jeans and pulled them on then went to the door.

"What's going on man? he asked in Spanish before I could speak, showing a strange fire in his eyes.

Suddenly the puppet master, the one person that had the superior knowledge and had used it to manipulate was caught. I had enough sense to know it wasn't the time for the discussion, so I tried to put him off.

"Look, let me come talk to you in the morning," I said, and watched as his eyes narrowed.

After what seemed a very long time he replied in Spanish once more, "Okay, man."

With him gone, I returned to my wife, knowing that dealing with her would be much more difficult.

"Honey?" I said in a low voice.

"Was that him at the door? Is he out there?" she asked with a mixture of anger and fear in her voice.

"No, honey. He's gone," I answered, and after several seconds without a reply, I added, "Open the door, sweetie."

"Bring me my robe," she demanded, after more silence.

I did as I was told and when I returned and knocked she opened the door within just a few seconds. She quickly donned the garment and with a withering look she passed me headed directly to the kitchen where she poured herself a large glass of wine. I did the same while she moved to the couch, and when I joined her she gave me a stern look, then spoke.

"So, you weren't joking," she said sarcastically.

"No...no, I guess not," I answered trying to look remorseful.

"Tell me what's going on," she demanded in a very calm voice.

I knew from experience that when Jordan acts calm it really means she is seething with anger. Thus, I knew I needed to tread very carefully.

"I...I guess when we made love at the windmill a few months ago I was suspicious of him. I had a feeling he was watching, and then after we made love one night I was walking around outside and saw footprints under the window," I started, bending the truth and leaving much out of the explanation.

"He saw us at the windmill?" she asked in clarification.

"Like I said, I'm not sure, but I had a feeling," I replied.

"And he watched through the window?" she asked in a way that I knew was an attempt to set me up.

"Yes, I saw the footprints," I responded.

"How long ago was that?' she followed quickly.

"Uh...a few months," I said in a low voice.

"So, he's been watching us through the window for months and you said nothing to me, and not only that, but you've been leaving the curtains open!" she shot out as her anger bubbled, and when I didn't immediately reply, she demanded, "Is that true?"

"Well...uh...I guess there is some truth to it," I mumbled, sheepishly.

"You've been conspiring with him against me," she stated.

"No...uhhh...we've never talked. We've never discussed anything," I said.

"So, it's some kind of boy thing? Watch how cool I am? Come see me fuck my wife!" she challenged me, as she struggled to stay in control.

"Well, no...uhhh...I don't think that's it..." I tried to defend myself, but she cut me off.

"How many times has he watched?" she demanded.

"Some," I said almost in a whisper, knowing I was screwed.

"How many?" she fired back.

"Before tonight, two other times I know of," I answered while looking at my feet.

Jordan became quiet and we just stared at each other as the minutes ticked by before with a deep breath she finally asked, "Why?"

"Jordan, I really don't know for sure. I've been asking myself that same question," I answered, realizing it was the first totally truthful thing I had said.

"Tell me what you do know," she pushed, and I realized I wouldn't be let off easily.

"I...I...well I guess when we were at the windmill and we made love...I told you I had a feeling about it. It was a weird feeling and I thought it was just paranoia, but for some reason it got me pretty excited too. Then, when I saw the footprints I knew it wasn't paranoia, and I don't know...the thought...the idea of it was bizarre, but also...you know...like I said it was kind of exciting...interesting. I kept telling myself to end it, but every time, I just kinda went with it," I answered.

"So, you got turned on thinking of another man watching you have sex with your wife? Seeing her naked?" she responded.

"Yeah, I guess I did some," I replied, suddenly tired of being on defense.

She had a quick inhale of breath, then let it out slowly and said, "You're messed up."

With that, she left her half-filled glass of wine and went into the bedroom. I was pleased to see that she didn't close the door behind her, but I decided to give her a few minutes before I joined. I realized I had flown much too close to the edge with both of them, and that teasing Jordan, with Raul not knowing the situation, had been begging for trouble. Finally, I rose and entered the bedroom where I saw that the curtains were now closed. I slid in next to my wife and snuggled behind her, looping my arm over her robe covered waist, and was happy when it didn't result in a rebuke.

"What were you expecting?" Jordan whispered a minute later.

"I don't know," I replied.

She turned in the bed until her face was inches from mine, with her beautiful eyes still visible in the darkness and asked, "What did you want?"

"I...I...I don't want to say..." I said.

"Tell me," she pushed.

More silence followed before I finally summoned the courage to say, "I...I guess I wanted you to know you were being watched."

"And still do it?" she asked to clarify.

"Yes," I whispered.

I felt her hand grip my dick that somehow had become rock hard and stroke it roughly several times.

"Sneakiness never works," she said as she let my shaft go and turned over.

"You wouldn't have done it," I foolishly offered in defense.

"You'll never know now. Go to sleep," she replied.

Fortunately, the conversation with Raul the next morning was less stressful, as he was certainly not an innocent party. Although, since I wasn't either, I decided not to be confrontational. We came clean with each other about what had occurred, and I explained that my wife had been totally in the dark. Like her, he tried to probe on expectations, but I avoided the subject then went on to let him know that it was time to stop and he couldn't be near the house again.

"Of course, it won't happen again," he acknowledged, which pleased me.

"Thanks Raul. And let me apologize for being stupid. I should have known better," I said to try to assuage any guilt he might feel.

"There is no need. I thought stupidly as well. My eyes were not seeing truth," he replied.

The way he said it made me think there was more to the message, so I followed up, "What do you mean?"

"I was certain when I talked with her yesterday that she must be involved," he said.

"Why, Raul?" I asked, feeling confused.

"I must say her style...her...her manner gave that feeling," he answered while stumbling for the right words.

Of course, I was in the doghouse and remained there for several weeks, but slowly Jordan's irritation began to wane. As the time went by, I sensed she had overcome her true anger, but kept up the pretense to reinforce her point.

"I saw your mom today and she asked again about grandkids. I told her I agreed it was time," Jordan called from the kitchen while preparing dinner.

I had just returned from the ranch, exhausted after having spent the entire day working with my dad and Raul, so rather than take the bait, I went to clean-up and enjoyed a long, hot shower. Just as she was putting the meal on the table, I returned feeling fresh, knowing she wanted me to respond to her prior comment. However, I wouldn't go there, so finally she did.

"Did you hear what I said about talking to your mom?" she asked.

"I heard," I said.

"No comment? No thought on the subject?" she asked.

"You know my thoughts," I replied.

"Yes, I do. Your thoughts are not to have kids so you can play freaky games! I think kids will do you good," she countered.

Several weeks before, I would have expected such a comment, but Jordan had been amazingly non-judgmental on the subject until now, so her words felt like a cheap shot. Still, I held my tongue and merely rose and walked into the living room which I think irritated her even more, and minutes later she joined me.

"We need to talk about it," she said.

"Jordan, we have talked about it. I'm not ready yet," I reminded her.

"Yes, so you can have a good bodied wife to expose to people," she said sarcastically.

"Yes, and other things I might think of," I replied, not in the mood to be beat on.

That killed any cordial discussion for the evening, and we both stayed to ourselves until I joined her in bed. She had been in the bedroom with the lights off for over thirty minutes when I retired, and I assumed she was asleep. However, as soon as I crawled in, I felt her hand land on my chest.

"I'm sorry," she whispered.

"It's okay, let's go to sleep," I replied.

She didn't respond, but I felt her hand slowly move over my skin and I could tell she was trying to get me aroused. Slowly, she started to snuggle closer until her breasts were pressed against me, while her hand maintained its exploration, finally landing on my dick.

"I don't like us mad at each other," she whispered.

"I'm not mad," I stated.

Minutes ticked by in silence as Jordan continued her manipulation before she finally spoke again, "Did you really think I would want to be watched?"

"It was stupid," I replied.

"That's not an answer. Did you?" she probed.

"I don't know. It seems silly now. I guess my fantasy got out of control," I said.

"Does that mean you did?" she pushed.

"I guess," I finally admitted, which made me feel very embarrassed.

"Talking about it made you hard," she said.

I realized she was right as my dick had become fully engorged, but in defense I responded, "It was your hand."

"No," she whispered as she moved to put her lips around my shaft.

Several times, I tried to get her to move so we could make love, but she maintained her focus on the oral sex she was giving until she had me at the point of no return. Flat on my back, I groaned and grunted my way through a nice climax as she swallowed my semen and teased my balls. I was spent when she finished, and asked for a few minutes to rest, but she smiled, patted me on the arm and told me to go to sleep.

"Where are you?" I heard Jordan's voice in my phone.

It was a Friday, just after two in the afternoon, and I was on my way to another ranch about fifty miles away to deliver a bull we had sold.

"I'm on errand, what's up?" I replied, confused by my wife's tone.

"I came out to the ranch to draw. I thought you were here," she explained.

"I'm delivering a bull and I won't be back for a couple hours," I told her.

"Okay, I think I'm going to go to the windmill," she replied, showing no concern in her voice.

After acknowledging her plan, I hung up and started thinking about what was transpiring. Jordan had never driven to the ranch by herself, and even though she certainly knew the way, I still found it surprising she had ventured out without warning. There must certainly be a message in her actions I thought, and as the miles ticked away I tried to determine exactly what it might be.

There were two things I was pretty sure about. First, Jordan doesn't like living with conflict, and after several weeks of anger concerning Raul, she had softened noticeably, giving clear indications of her desire to move past it. Second, I knew she very much wanted a baby. She had made a decision it was time, and now it was almost like she gave off an aura. Therefore, I felt that her unannounced visit had at its core a plan to deal with these issues in some way.

Of course, there was also the situation with Raul to consider. I knew he wouldn't recognize her vehicle, so it would likely draw him out to see what was going on. That might result in a face-to-face situation which would certainly be uncomfortable for Jordan. I thought about calling her to explain my concern, but after a bit more contemplation I decided not to, rationalizing it might really be a good thing.

"Steve, how's your dad?" Ben Woodsen asked when I pulled up at the pens.

Ben was a fourth-generation rancher and a few years older than my dad. They grew up and lived in different towns and only saw each other a few times a year, yet both considered the other a good friend.

"He's fine Mr. Woodsen, I'll give him your regards," I replied as I joined him at the trailer gate.

"Your dad said this one's mild-mannered," he stated.

"Yes sir. He's an easy-going guy," I said while opening the gate so the bull could get out.

"Alright, then," he replied as the animal stepped out without prodding, and slowly ambled a few steps away.

"How about a beer?" the older man asked.

"Uh...yeah, sure," I replied.

I knew it would be rude to turn him down, so despite my mind being on my wife, I accepted his offer. One beer turned into two, and while we drank, he told long, involved tales about the history of the area, providing detailed accounts of some of the more colorful characters. Finally, after almost an hour, I respectfully said my goodbyes and left. The delay meant that the two hours I told my wife was going to be three, and I would likely arrive just before sundown. For some reason, the extra hour greatly multiplied my angst and I became worried about my wife. It seemed the miles crept by, but finally I was at the gate and a few minutes later I was pulling up at the HQ.

I was relieved to see Jordan's car, and I hopped from the pickup and went to the house without uncoupling the trailer. However, it was empty which set me immediately in the direction of the barn, when suddenly, on the road leading to the windmill, I saw Raul's truck inching slowly my way. As it grew closer, I could see two heads in the cab, and when it finally pulled up, I saw Jordan smiling from the passenger side. She disembarked from the vehicle wearing jeans and a simple pullover blouse, and met Raul near the rear where they began unloading her equipment.

"How was it?" I asked, stepping next to Jordan and giving her a quick hug.

j267
j267
4,573 Followers