Obsession and Manipulation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,571 Followers

"Pretty good. I'll show you inside," she replied.

I was surprised that neither of them showed any sign of discomfort considering what had occurred the last time they were together. Instead, after helping us carry some things to the porch, there were friendly goodbyes as he left. I was dying to pepper her with question, but I held my tongue and followed her into the small house.

"What took you so long?" she asked as soon as the door closed.

"My dad's friend Ben wanted to visit," I explained, which brought a strange smile.

Then, we looked at each other, and suddenly there was an awkward silence that was only broken when I asked to see what she had drawn that day. Jordan flipped through a canvas bag and pulled out a large pad which she opened to a sketch of a cow and a calf standing near the water tank. It had good detail, and I also felt that she had captured the connection between the animals.

"That's really good," I told her, which instantly brought a proud smile.

"Thanks. It's getting easier for me," she replied.

I wanted to know about Raul, although I didn't want to ask. However, Jordan didn't offer any explanation and instead left to shower while I made myself a drink. By the time she returned, some thirty minutes later, I had worked myself into a frenzy wondering how and for what purpose they had connected. I had also convinced myself that she knew exactly what she was doing and wanted me to be the one to raise the question, something I was adamant about not doing.

With sundown, the temperature fell to around sixty, and after pouring my wife a drink, I suggested we sit on the porch. She was dressed in pajama pants, socks and a polo shirt, so I grabbed a blanket and we stepped outside. I let Jordan take the large rocking chair, then covered her in the blanket, while I sat on the simple bench. The stars were already appearing, and we chatted about family for a few minutes, before I couldn't take it anymore.

"How did you end up with Raul?" I asked.

Instantly, I saw her try to fight back a smile, but failing, she replied, "I was waiting for that!"

"Come on Jordan, tell me what happened," I responded, trying to sound irritated.

She giggled for several seconds before answering, "When I got here, he came up to the car because he didn't recognize it. Then, when he saw me, he said you had left like he expected me to just leave to. I told him I knew what you were doing, and that I was going to draw, and he just shrugged and walked away. Then, a few minutes later, there was a knock on the door and he asked if I wanted him to drive me," she explained.

It was a plausible answer, but knowing the situation, I just didn't see Jordan accepting. My instincts were proved correct when I clarified her response.

"So, just like that you agree to go with the guy him? The guy that...you know..." I said.

"No, sweetie...I said no, but he said that driving to the windmill would be bad on my baby," she replied, referring to her SUV which she loved and pampered.

"You did it just to pay me back," I challenged her.

"Pay you back? I thought you'd love it," she said as her smile widened, and I knew she was trying to rub my nose in it.

"Okay, whatever, I'm glad you had your taxi to drop you off and pick you up," I responded, now feeling annoyed with her words.

"Honey, he didn't drop me off. He stayed and kept me company," she replied, looking at me with a strange, defiant expression.

I knew it was indeed payback, and she was using the situation as an opportunity to teach me a lesson. Also, I suspected she was being purposefully vague to get me to fill in the missing information, and I had to admit it was a good strategy, as she quickly had my mind filled with outlandish thoughts.

"Jordan, I'm glad you had a good day sketching," I replied, finally able to gain some self-control.

With that, I stood, took her glass and headed towards the door with the intent to refill our drinks and further regain my composure. I did the former quickly and was about to step back outside, when my eye caught something in the canvas bag that held her sketch pads. There were three still inside, and I picked the one that had captured my attention and lifted it free. Suddenly, there before me, competently drawn in charcoal, was a drawing of a shirtless man leaning against the hood of a pickup, that I instantly knew was Raul. My mind raced with the meaning of the art work, and after several minutes of review I decided the best course was just to carry it with me outside. I heard Jordan gasp with the realization of my discovery before I even sat down, and when I did, I could see her expression had turned from one of smug control to borderline panic.

"What's this?" I asked, just tossing the issue on the table.

"Just a sketch," she answered after a pause.

"Did you make it today?" I followed.

"Yes, I did," she responded, and I could tell my wife was trying to regain control.

"Why? I asked.

"I don't know...I got bored drawing cows," she replied.

"What happened?" I asked in a pointed tone.

"What do you mean?" Jordan responded, faking confusion.

"I mean what happened? Did he hit on you? Try anything? Did anything happen?" I probed.

"Nothing happened. He stood near his truck and left me alone," she stated.

"Nothing? No talking?" I pushed.

"Yes, talking about his family. His kids, his wife and how much he misses them," she answered, now growing aggravated.

"And you sketched him and hid it," I challenged her.

This time, there was a longer pause as she contemplated my statement before she finally spoke, "Yes, I made the drawing and yes I didn't show you if you want to call that hiding."

Her words launched us into another silence where we stayed as minute after minute ticked by. I refilled our glasses again, and yet even with my return we were both at a loss for words, or maybe we were just consumed by our own thoughts.

"You really don't understand it, do you?" she finally spoke, asking me a simple question that I instantly knew was on target.

I truly didn't understand my thoughts, motivations and desires, and most importantly, why I struggled to control my actions.

Before I knew it, pointed words were leaving my mouth, "Did he see you naked?'

Without speaking, Jordan stood and left me alone on the porch. For a minute or so, I could see the shadows on the windows from her movements inside, then they went away, leaving me to think she might have gone to bed. I stayed on the porch contemplating the situation I had created, or at least promoted, knowing the best path forward was to put a dagger in it and kill it. However, each time I landed on this as the solution, my mind went to the feeling of the incredible arousal I had realized from the play. I had thought it had been put behind me, buried and left for dead, but in the period of just a few short hours, I was left to wonder how I would live the rest of my life without experiencing it again. I felt like an addict, who knows right from wrong, and good from bad, but is wholly driven by the need to do it one more time.

Still, I convinced myself that the intelligent path was to go inside, apologize, and put the entire sordid mess behind us. Truly, it was what I intended to do, but when I stepped into the bedroom and saw that the curtains had been partially opened, all such thoughts evaporated. My wife was on her side under the covers and appeared to be asleep, leaving me to wonder whether it was an accident, a concession to me, or if she might harbor some hidden desires of her own. Her actions today certainly brought a new light on things, and it also dawned on me that her motivations didn't necessarily need to be constrained to one category.

I quickly got undressed and slipped into bed, where I determined quickly that my beautiful wife was not asleep. She was also very naked, and as soon as my hand touched her waist she moaned and turned to face me.

"Is this what you want?" I whispered.

"It's what you want," she countered.

"Is it what you want," I asked again.

"I want to make you happy," she replied.

"Is it what you want," I asked for a third time.

After several seconds of silence, she whispered, "Yes."

I pulled her to me and held her close, and after several passionate kisses, I got out of bed and went to the living room where I flicked the light several times before turning it off. I did the same thing to the porch light and when I returned to Jordan, only the bathroom light remained on. I had no way of knowing for sure whether Raul had seen the light signals, but for some reason I felt confident he did. Back at the bed, I pulled the covers from my wife and pushed her naked body back, then dived head first between her luscious thighs.

Inspired by the recent events, I licked her length and tongue lashed her, before concentrating on her tiny aroused nub. Using the tip of my tongue to tease and excite her, I brought her to one orgasm, then refused to let go for several minutes as she begged for relief. Finally, I was done, and we both spent some time recovering while connected in an embrace.

Several times, while I was feasting on my wife, I glanced up to see if she might be checking out the window. However, each time I was disappointed to see that she had her eyes squeezed shut, almost like she was forcing herself not to look.

"My turn," I whispered after several minutes, then pushed her shoulders back and mounted her.

"Mmmmmmm..." she let out in a long, needy whine when I slipped inside.

I was raised above her, on my elbows, so I could look into her face, and like before, she had her eyes purposefully shut.

When I had a nice rhythm going and her pussy was making wonderful, wet sounds, I whispered, "He's watching you."

"How do you know?" she immediately asked, as a tiny shiver went through her.

"Because, he wants you," I declared, intentionally trying to be provocative.

"Hush and make love to me," she responded, fending off the subject.

For the next few minutes we concentrated on each other with our passions rising. No words were exchanged, but there was a constant stream of moans, sighs and whimpers to signal our progress. As I started to get close, my movements became more furtive, and my breathing irregular. I felt Jordan's hands leave my shoulders and descend to my ass where they cupped my cheeks and helped pull me further inside.

"Let him see you cum," she whispered seductively, with her mouth just an inch from my ear.

"Uhhh...oh honey," was all I could force out with my release just seconds away.

"Show him how you do it," she whispered again, and I felt her hands pull even harder.

Her naughty words had me on fire, and just before I was going to explode, she wrapped her legs around me too. I made a last second effort to pull away, which failed, and suddenly I was spilling my seed into my wife's unprotected womb.

"Uhhh...ohhh...ugggghhhh...ugggghhhhh..." I grunted as I quickly gave up and just reveled in the feelings.

Spent, completely and utterly spent, was how I felt when the last drop of semen left my shaft. I stayed inside my wife for just a few more seconds, then dropped to her side and fought to regain my breath. It had been such a complete and fulfilling climax, that it took me a while to realize what had just occurred.

"You tricked me," I challenged Jordan.

"How, baby?" she replied as she tried to suppress a smile.

"You got me so excited I came in you," I answered, although I knew she followed my meaning.

"You're supposed to get excited when we make love," she countered.

"You know what I mean. You used Raul...and...the watching," I started, but it sounded awkward when I tried to say it.

"Raul's your thing," she replied.

I gave her an annoyed stare that she knew was forced, and thought about what Jordan had just accomplished. In a very sneaky way, she had used my fantasy to get what she wanted. Now, her womb was filled with life giving semen, and I knew that there was a good chance we had just made a baby. I had never considered Jordan to be a manipulator, but I had to admit that she had done a damn good job.

"Is it a good time?" I asked, referring to where she was in her cycle.

"It's a perfect time," she replied, then snuggled close against me and started kissing my neck.

For some reason, her trick didn't make me angry and I joined her in the cuddling. Later, she woke me up with her hand stroking my dick, and we made love again. This time, I released inside her without trickery, as I figured the damage had likely already been done.

j267
j267
4,571 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 01 Husband pushes his wife until her hidden lust is ignited.in Loving Wives
The Aspen Vacation Ch. 01 Husband and wife start an adventurous vacation.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Charitable Contributions Churchgoing wife aid the less fortunate.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 01 Amber submits to the neighbor for her husband's fantasy.in Loving Wives
More Stories