Obsession and Manipulation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,576 Followers

"Ohhh...oh Steve...oh God it feels so good...oh honey..." she moaned.

"God Jordan, you feel amazing," I declared as the feeling instantly took control, then added, "I love you."

"Say it again," she begged.

"I love you," I declared once more.

From there, I lost all thoughts of others, as my world was now making love to my beautiful wife. We moved as one in perfect rhythm, and I marveled at the feeling of her touch and the enticing coos that escaped her mouth. It was so perfect I didn't want it to end, but slowly I heard her sounds change and become more urgent, and when I felt her body starting to tense, I knew her orgasm was imminent.

"Uggghhh...nnnahhh...ahhh...ohhhhh...oh please...oh God please..." she cried out.

Her body began to spasm and she arms and legs wrapped around me tightly. Then, for just a moment she released her grip, but it came roaring back and I was once again in her embrace. Her thrashing forced me to stop moving, but as her body slowly relaxed, I started to roll into her again. At the same time, I could hear her gently sobbing, which was a response that was reserved for her most intense climaxes.

"Are you okay?" I asked softly.

"Yessss...I love you," she forced out while wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I love when you cum like that," I whispered.

"I love it too," she whispered.

Now that she was back with me, I started moving faster and pushing harder as I worked to reach a release. Jordan knew what I wanted and traced my back with her fingernails while making soft sighs into my ear. It didn't take long, and with a final lunge, I extended on my arms, threw my head back and roared.

"Oh God...yes...hell yes!" I yelled as my semen jetted into the condom.

Every time I thought I was done, another pulse would hit my balls and more seed would be expelled. It was one of the longest releases of my life, and it felt like my balls were being turned inside-out. When it was finally over, I fell in a heap onto my wife's body.

"That was big," she giggled as she stroked my hair.

"Uh huh, now I can't move," I said.

"Don't. Just rest," she replied.

I remained connected to her, sprawled across her lovely body, thinking how lucky I was to have her as my wife. But, as the effects of the climax started to fade, my thoughts returned to the window and the show we might have put on. Strangely, it acted to re-energize me, and while just minutes before I was ready to drift off to sleep, now I wanted to begin round two. I slid to Jordan's side, and immediately my hand started to move over her body. From her breasts to her mound I explored, and it wasn't long before I could tell my attention was having an effect.

"You must want more," she stated, while looking at me with a grin.

"Maybe," I replied, never stopping my hand.

"Get that thing off," Jordan said, pointing towards the condom that now only covered half my partially deflated dick.

"You do it," I directed her.

Without hesitation, her hand reached out and several tugs later she had it off and tossed it on top of the nightstand. Then, with a naughty smile, she scooted down and took me into her mouth. The feeling was so intense that it made me arch my back, and when I finally settled, I slowly moved her into a position that had her ass pointed directly towards one of the windows. Whether Raul was watching or not, I imagined him staring at her recently fucked pussy, imagining what it would feel like to sink his stiff cock inside.

Jordan sucked my dick with enthusiasm making me proud with her show of enthusiasm. The most bizarre aspect was that it had only been minutes since we had experienced deeply connected lovemaking, but now I was possessed with the thought of her once more on display to the man from Mexico. I tried not to look towards the window, although several times I caught myself stealing quick glances, but it was a wasted effort, as the differential lighting only allowed one to see inside.

"Come here," I whispered to my wife, interrupting her efforts.

She looked up at me with her mouth just inches from my dick and gave me a naughty grin. Returning the smile, I grabbed her hand and flipped her onto her back, then once more pushed my dick into her wonderful opening. For the next fifteen minutes, we had sex, moving between positions and enjoying each other, until I finally had her on top, straddling me. There, I let her take control and grind against me while I remained still, leaving her body on display to anyone watching through the window. Several minutes later, she had a small orgasm, then collapsed onto my chest, and I stroked her back until she fell to my side.

The next morning, I was up early, and leaving Jordan curled and purring, I circled the house to inspect the ground outside the windows. I had hoped to find a few footprints that proved Raul's watching, but the reality was more profound. Beneath each window was a trampled area, and between the two spots were enough footprints to give me ample evidence that he had moved multiple times between them. Then, beneath the window which provided a side view of the bed, I saw something I hadn't considered. At waist level on the cinder block walls were multiple off-color streaks that I knew without further inspection were the discharge from his balls. For some strange reason, my mind quickly jumped to wondering what had driven him over the top, where in our lovemaking he had let go.

Three times - I've let someone watch my wife having sex three times. It was something I pondered during the following week, which included multiple interactions with the man that had done the watching. I knew it wasn't normal, and I considered that it may in fact be a sign of some sickness. However, I couldn't deny how powerful the experiences had been, which left me in turmoil as my desires had not yet been fully satiated.

My job in the family business required that I interact with Raul several times a week, and every time we came face-to-face I expected him to broach the subject. I thought, although it was just a feeling, that he might suspect I had some complicity in the occurrences, but he remained silent, never providing any indication that he was aware or had participated in any way.

The fourth event occurred a month later when Jordan once again accompanied me to the ranch and we spent the night. Much like the previous visit, although with much less alcohol consumed, we made love with the curtains open and my morning after inspection confirmed that we had been watched. Fortunately, after this time, the deep, erotic excitement within me started to wane, and I no longer dwelt on the next set-up. Then, the holidays were upon us, and the social demands of Thanksgiving, followed by Christmas and New Year's left no opportunity for Jordan to visit the ranch. The long break helped reduce my interest further, and the memories drifted to the back of my mind, remembered only in quiet reflections late at night.

Jordan visited the ranch in January, several months after her last visit. It was at her request, motivated by forecast of an unseasonably pleasant weekend. We arrived after dark on Friday, and since we were both quite tired, we went quickly to bed. Saturday morning, I was up early and stepped out into the clear, brisk air on my way to perform maintenance on the game cameras that were located at strategic points around the ranch. The work took almost three hours, and when I arrived back at the HQ, I spotted my wife near the barn talking to Raul. I wondered how they had happened upon each other, and noted that although she was wearing jeans and a long-sleeved pull over top, she still looked quite good. She had never spoken to the man at length, and given the series of sordid encounters, I was immediately concerned about their conversation. Practically jumping from the vehicle, I moved directly towards the pair, but as I drew near, they separated with Raul moving purposefully into the barn.

"Hi honey," my wife said as I approached, showing no sign of distress.

"Hi sweetie," I replied, hoping she would broach the subject of their discussion.

"Did you get everything fixed?" she asked.

"Yes, no problems. What were you talking with Raul about?" I asked, no longer able to contain myself.

"Mostly about his family. I didn't know he had five children. It must be hard on him to be so far away and only see them occasionally," she responded.

"I'm sure it's very difficult," I said, then followed with, "What else did he say?"

"He wanted to know what we were doing for the weekend. I told him I was going to try and do more sketches," she explained, thankfully not sensing my sudden angst.

I just nodded in response, unsure that I could speak without showing nervousness. I took her hand and we walked back to the house, where she quickly left me to check on some wash, while I moved to the couch. After lunch, I dropped her at a new spot on top of a small hill that provided a panoramic view of the countryside sloping away. She had set-up in a small clearing, that was much more confined than the spot near the windmill, and I knew immediately that it provided ample cover for Raul to get very close. I was pretty sure she hadn't been able to describe the location to him, given her unfamiliarity with the ranch, but I still raced back to the HQ wanting to intercept him before he departed. In fact, during the short drive, I considered confronting him, letting him know I was aware of his spying, and had almost convinced myself it was the right thing to do, but when I pulled up I decided I would play it by ear. I immediately spotted his pickup parked next to the barn, which told me he was nearby, although it took a further ten minutes to realize he was in his trailer.

"Yes?" he responded when I knocked on the aluminum door.

Opening it, I saw that he was sprawled back on the small bench that formed the seat for the dining table with a beer in his hand, and I realized it was the only time I had ever seen him drinking. Our eyes locked and in that moment all kinds of information was exchanged. Instantly, I knew he was aware of my complicity in presenting my wife, and he knew I was aware of his watching. That was the easy part. The hard part was when I saw in his eyes a look that told me he wanted Jordan very badly.

"Uhhh...should we work on the pens?" I asked.

It was a silly question, as we had recently repaired them and they didn't need any further attention, but in my state, I couldn't think of anything else to say.

"There is no need, the pens are fine," he answered.

It was strange for him to be so bold, as typically he would support whatever direction was given. However, the combination of his demeanor, the beer, his words and my own lame suggestion, made me think it was best to just let it go, so I closed the door and walked away.

Raul never left the HQ, of that I was certain, as I repeatedly rose from my spot in front of the TV and checked on his truck throughout the afternoon. Finally, the time came to get Jordan, and I left, collected her and returned within thirty minutes. I made no attempt at outside play, ignoring the overtures she made with her eyes and her smiles, which I think confused her, although she remained silent. I did make a point of giving her lots of attention on the drive back about her art work, which alleviated her concern, and by the time we arrived she seemed in good spirit.

"Should we drive home?" she asked.

"No, let's stay," I shot back quickly, then added, "It's late."

It wasn't all that late, but she accepted my suggestion, so when we walked in the house she set off to the bathroom to clean up while I made dinner. She appeared twenty minutes later, just as I was finishing the meal, wearing sweat pants and a t-shirt.

"Do you think I'm getting better?" she asked, referring to her art.

"Very much so. It's easy to see," I replied, which made her smile.

"Honey...have you uhhh...thought about when we should start having kids?" she asked, totally out of the blue.

It was a subject that we got pestered on relentlessly. In our small town, we were almost pariahs for being childless after multiple years of marriage. Then, there were our parents, mine mostly, who brought it up often. Despite my other siblings producing children like a production line, they always tried to put the guilt trip on us like we were destroying their lives. Still, it wasn't like Jordan to ask the question, so I sensed something must be on her mind.

"What made you ask that?" I probed.

"I don't know. Maybe thinking about Raul's situation...his family and kids," she answered.

I was startled by the sudden injection of our ranch hand into our intimate conversation about pregnancy. I even wondered for a moment whether somehow, someway, she was unconsciously aware of the exhibitionism that had occurred. But, just as rapidly, I realized it was a silly notion and she was likely just feeling the same pangs that most women did.

"Not yet. Let's be selfish a bit longer," I said, almost as a plea.

I had witnessed most of my friends who were married quickly devolve into a world that was consumed by children. In the process, the husband and wife connection was lost, almost to the point that they acted like totally different people. Early on, I had explained my view to Jordan and she had agreed, although as time ticked by, I knew I couldn't put the inevitable off much longer.

"I know...but don't you think about it?" she asked.

"Yes, but I think about your hot body more," I answered with a laugh.

My intent was to lighten the mood which seemed to work as she joined in with her own giggle. After dinner, we moved to the TV, but continued drinking, and strangely, with each sip, my sordid thoughts returned one step at a time. I wasn't completely certain what was driving my renewed interest, although I guessed it had something to do with their conversation. All I knew was that when Jordan excused herself to go the restroom, I found myself rushing to the windows, so Raul, if interested, would have a clear view of the bedroom.

I was ready with a fresh glass of wine when she rejoined me on the couch, and seconds after she was seated, I began to kiss her cheek and neck. It took only seconds for her to engage, and soon we were sharing passionate kisses. It looked like we were on a nice path towards sex, with the potential to be watched, when she suddenly broke the mood.

"Do you think he misses Lupe?" she asked.

I knew enough about the Mexican man to know that Lupe was his wife, and replied, "I'm sure he does."

"And the kids?" she followed.

"Of course...I mean I would certainly think so," I responded, unsure of where she was going.

"What if it were you? What would you do?" she probed.

I wasn't sure exactly what she was asking, but took a sarcastic tone and replied, "I would masturbate every night until my dick was raw."

"You're such an ass," she replied, seeing my smile, then followed with, "Do you think that's what he does?"

"Of course," I acknowledged.

"Thinking of Lupe?" she asked.

"And others," I replied, as my lips returned to her sensitive neck.

Several seconds went by as she sighed in response to my attention before she asked, "What others?"

"You," I said without hesitation, and instantly I felt her body stiffen.

"What! What do you mean?" she demanded in a shocked voice, pushing me away.

I started laughing at her indignant response and it took me a moment to reply, "Honey, you're a beautiful woman and one of the few that he sees. I mean it's basically you and my mom and she's fifty. Plus, I saw how he looked at you today."

"You're insane," she declared.

"Okay," I said, and returned to her neck.

"He didn't look at me badly," she said seconds later.

"I didn't say it was bad," I responded, which made her gasp, while I fought not to laugh.

Jordan became quiet, but allowed me to continue to give her attention. She even raised her arms to let me pull her shirt over her head and reveal her pert breasts. However, I knew her mind was churning and that we would eventually return to the subject of Raul. I was left with something of a dilemma, as now having broached the subject, I considered whether to reveal some of what had occurred over the past few months or keep the discussion limited to her interaction that day. It was a crossroads, as one path led towards the subject of edgy, erotic sex, while the other was, in reality, about family.

"He didn't...I mean...why did you say that?" Jordan challenged me with a confused voice.

"Forget it honey, I was just playing," I said, deciding to let the subject pass.

She seemed to accept my statement as a mea culpa, and soon joined me in the fondling and kissing. For the next half-hour, we played on the couch with the TV blaring in front of us, and along the way she removed my shirt while I stripped her down to her tiny thong. Then, we practically raced each other to the bed, where I stopped her from turning down the comforter and pushed her onto her back. I let her remove my jeans, then pushed her thong down, and we were now naked and visible to anyone that might venture to peer through the window.

For the next few minutes, we embraced and coiled like mating snakes, feeling each other's bodies. When we broke, I used my hand to guide her shoulders back until she was flat on the bed and I was hovering over her, enjoying the full view of her beautiful, naked body. My right hand began to trace over her, from her breasts to her vagina, lightly stroking her smooth, flawless body without lingering in any one spot. The attention soon had her jumpy, and while whiny gasps escaped her mouth, she looked into my eyes with a vulnerable, needy expression. Finally, I let my fingers become more insistent until I allowed one to split her folds and disappear into her wet opening.

"Ohhhhh..." she moaned loudly, while arching her back and closing her eyes.

"You are so amazing, so beautiful," I whispered, as my finger slowly stroked her, then unable to help myself I added, "Everyman's fantasy."

"Ass! You do so well, then screw it up," she replied with feigned disgust.

"It's true!" I answered then bent down and sucked her small nipple.

"No, it's not." she responded, then added after a brief pause said, "You're just teasing me.'

For some reason, the way she said it coupled with the fact that she seemed truly interested in the subject, gave me the motivation to start, and once I did, I couldn't stop.

"What if I told you he wanted you badly? What if I told you he was watching us make love at the windmill and was masturbating? What it I told you that he has looked in the window and seen us together? What if I told you he was watching now?" I spewed forth.

For an instant, a wild look of fear filled Jordan's eyes, but just as quickly it disappeared and was replaced with amusement.

"Oh, my God, you are crazy," she laughed, believing I had made it all up.

"I'm serious," I replied with reticence, as it hit me that it might have been better to leave it as a tease.

"No, you're not. You're full of it. Completely!" she declared, as she began to laugh.

I've always had a problem of needing to win, needing to be right, and her laughter came across as an affront. Before I knew it, I was returning the challenge.

"If you don't believe me, go outside. He'll be by the window," I declared.

In truth, I didn't know if he was even out there. His mannerisms today indicated some turmoil that made it difficult to gauge his current mindset. Nor, was I sure how he would react to Jordan's movements. He might retreat and remain undetected. Of course, that was only an issue if she took the bait, which was by no means certain.

"I don't need to," she replied, laughing harder.

"Okay, good," I answered and forced a laugh, as I finally regained my senses.

j267
j267
4,576 Followers