Of Lambs and Hunters Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With great difficulty he pushed her off and went outside to his two-wheeler. Sukanya stood at the entrance of her home, bidding him adieu with a lusty smile, standing causally before him. As he was about to start the vehicle and give an airy kiss, he heard Ramesh's voice from the main gate of their home.

He came in and greeted the old man, 'how are you, Jai sir?'

For a second, the old man thought that Ramesh had seen the looks exchanged by his wife and him. He felt lucky that the call had made them halt their affair, otherwise, it would have been a messy thing to explain?

The old man chatted with the fellow for sometime noticing how Sukanya was smiling mysteriously and secretively at their affair being covered by a lucky chance. The lady caused his organ to surge with excitement which he rarely had these days.

Sukanya too felt like a bomb had been veered off in the last second. But she was certainly disappointed. Her body had been playing with her since the morning after the morning fuck her lover had given her. It was utter shame feeling strongly for the hands and body of the old man. The old man was certainly taller and stronger than her husband and she felt a guilty pleasure imagining to be ploughed by him. She chastised herself for thinking like that before Ramesh. But she couldn't stop it.

Ramesh said, 'you should have a taste of Sukanya's cooking sometime. You never visit us, these days, sir. Please, try to have dinner with us sometime.'

Sukanya and Jai both smiled at her husband's words of having a taste of her cooking. It was almost like her husband was inviting the old man to have a taste of her. The word play tingled her clit and nipples as she shivered in pleasurable lust. Shortly the old man rode off before giving a secret wink directed towards her, as she replied him with an airy kiss. She, herself was stunned by the reply she gave him.

When she and her husband walked in, she pulled him into the bedroom and laid him on the bed. Opening her blouse, she offered her heavenly breasts to him. Ramesh said, 'oh my god, babe. You are really looking lovely. But what is this? You are not wearing a bra.'

Sukanya gulped and said, 'I was wearing a bra, honey. But it was biting my skin since morning and the first thing I did after returning home was discarding it.'

Pressing her boobs, he said, 'but the old man was there, honey. It would have been reckless.'

She bit her tongue as she said, 'he dropped me off Ramesh, after having tea, he left and I thought he was gone. So, I changed. But later he came back for his forgotten bag. Anyway, pinch my nipples.'

Nodding his head, Ramesh said, 'still, it was close. What would have happened if he came to know that you were braless?'

Sukanya giggled as she told herself he came to know many things about my boobs, baby. When Ramesh pinched her nipples as she had bid, she noticed with disappointing sigh that his harshness didn't match that of her lover, Ranjith or Jai sir. She hated herself for the fact that she preferred their fingers to her husband's. It made her horny as hell as she divested and went in for her husband's cock.

An hour later, she declared that her itch though was temporarily satisfied would have been properly quelled by the wonderful implement of Ranjith and she giggled at that fact.

Ramesh had a good time with his sexy wife as he fucked her twice in the evening before the kids returned. For some reason, she was so much excited for sex. Probably their rare occasions of coupling had made her so ready for having a go at their game. He loved every bit of the sex she had with her. It was like the early days in their marriage when they used to jump at every occasion. At that time, it was more from his side. But this time, it was more from Sukanya. He loved when she was the aggressor. She had every right to be. It was her special day.

When her kids returned and the household matters took centre-stage, Sukanya smiled at herself and her aggressive sexual stand with her husband. She was alarmed if he suspected something in her change of attitude. Ramesh, though tried his best to satisfy her, she wasn't. She was almost panting even after orgasming twice. She felt pity that her innocent husband wasn't aware she wasn't fully satisfied. She made it up to him by being more attentive around him. She paid good attention to him and laughed at his silly jokes. It was a very rare special time he had it with his family. Contrary to his daily routine of coming at nine or ten in the night, he came at six and he was reaping the benefits called kids.

The children too had a good time with the parents and the plan for dinner was on. Sukanya really felt sorry for Ramesh as he was such a nice husband but the strange male touch did something to her. She shoved everything out of her mind as she became ready for the dinner, her husband was treating her to.

They went to their favourite restaurant, which was one of the best in the city for its ambience as well as food. It was a given that they were accorded the best service at the hands of the hotel staff owing to the two ladies. Sukanya was wearing a short sleeved cotton blouse with a red sari, which was the gift of her husband's. It really complemented her elegant beauty. People noted her as she walked with her head held highly beside her son, as he was cracking some joke. Many wealthy and confident men in the hotel looked at her wonderful figure and tried to connect eyes with her. Sukanya noted that. Earlier, she used to neglect it. But today her whole body was shivering with sensations of passion. Unknown to her husband and son, she returned a smile to a tall, sturdy, broad shouldered gentleman. And she cursed why she did it.

Many other men noted her long legs with her sturdy thighs shaking against the shimmering silk of her sari. For the first time, Sukanya enjoyed those glances. There were many handsome men around too, she noticed. But she slowly pulled her husband to her side sidelining her admirers.

She wanted Ramesh to hog the limelight as she was close with him and talked in a romantic way. She wanted him to be special. They were seated in a semi private booth in the posh hotel as the waiter attended to them. Lavi too was a specimen, who many men tried to look and wanted to attract attention. But she was having a good time ribbing her brother as was the habit with her. Ramesh in turn was telling his children many amusing stories regarding his work, about the many places he had been and many other things. Sukanya pulled his leg every now and then regarding the credibility of his stories making him draw himself with pride. It was a very amusing happening, which she clearly enjoyed.

The waiters serving them had a good view of the shapes of Sukanya and also her daughter, but they were enthralled more with the former. Her figure was a very enticing draw even in the most dullest of dresses but the dress, she wore today, which too was modest but was tight fitting made them stifle erections within their tight breeches.

Ramesh was pleasantly unaware of the attraction his wife was pulling from her admirers. The booth was semi private and so, accorded the surrounding seated men to have a look at her. They tried to connect eyes with her, which she tried to avoid, but wasn't successfully capable of. Her thoughts revolved around her lover, Ranjith and her older office colleague, Jai sir. She wasn't able to digest the fact that within a matter of one day, she had physical relationships with two men, two different men that too in her own home. The fact was as astonishing to her as it was strangely pleasurable. Her cunt twitched at the thought. She thought of frigging her folds. These thoughts made her giggle, which she easily mixed them with the laughs generated by her husband's jokes.

Her son even said, 'mom, you only laugh at dad's jokes. At least he has one good supporter' as everyone laughed at this quip.

After the starters, she got up and went to the washroom as her daughter accompanied her. They wandered around the large, plush hotel taking some pictures standing against the beautiful sculptures and modern architecture of the building. Sukanya was really proud of her daughter, who wasn't swayed by the modern culture of getting carried away with selfies. She had to plead with her daughter to get snapped. She was most well behaved around her, at least.

They were returning to their table when Sukanya noted something out of the corner of her eye and she was momentarily stunned. That instantaneous surprise slowly got stabilised as she told her daughter, 'honey, you go back to the table, I will be back in a jiffy.'

'What happened, mom?'

'Nothing, honey. I will go to the washroom and rearrange my sari, that's all.'

'I will come then.'

'No, honey, it's fine. You go back to your dad and keep him, company.'

Her Lavi nodded and went back to her table. Hardly had she left, when Ranjith came from the lobby out to her side.

Her heart skipped a beat as she saw him. She wasn't able to suppress the moan of desire from her throat as she looked at his smile. Her cunt twitched with anticipation at the confident, middle aged businessman and her lover.

'Ranjith, what are you doing here?'

'Disappointed to see me?' he leered at her.

'No, nothing like that. Just asking.'

'Do you remember our morning hot session?'

It was enough for her to look at him with her lusty look. How could she forget that? Her loin was on fire with his words. She so much wanted to jump on him. Ranjith clearly saw how the MILF's body was reacting to his words. She was prime A meat in the above category. Her breasts tightened and her hips moved with sexy motion as she recalled the morning. Her whole figure was enticing and tempting her lover.

'My God! I don't know about you, slut. But that was one hot love making. Your body hinged me to this city. I can't leave without having another go at you.'

The last sentence so much raised her anticipation of his cock as he did of her body. She was already wetting her lips.

'Didn't you feel like that, slut?'

She nodded and softly replied, 'I did, Ranjith.'

'I knew that. I knew you won't mind another session.'

But she shook her head. As much as she wanted to spend some time with him, she said, 'you don't understand. My husband is there with me. In fact my whole family is there. I can't do it, Ranjith. Believe me, I want it as much as you, but it's highly impossible.'

He looked at her and noticed the raw passion and hunger in her eyes. He knew she was true in her words. There were many people moving here and there. Some were looking at this heavenly beauty emotionally conversing with the tall gentleman. A few of the lower staff of the hotel recalled seeing her arriving with her husband and family as that looked like a family. Now, the way she talked with him, he looked very familiar with her. As a matter of fact, intimately familiar.

Ranjith nodded his head, 'I have been waiting for you since the evening. I know this would be the restaurant you would be visiting as it is your favourite one. I have been dreaming about your cunt since then.'

She smiled at his words, 'should I take that as a compliment?'

'The only thing I would like for you take from me is my cock in your luscious lips, and your prim and proper, married cunt.' She shivered at his words. She looked around if anybody heard what he was saying. There was a questioning look in a bellboy's eye and she thought for a moment if he heard it. But the supposition pinched her cunt with excitement.

'I would like that, too. But we have to postpone.'

He smiled at her and said, 'you can compensate by some other means.'

'I don't understand.'

Ranjith looked and smiled at the dainty housewife as he took her by wrist and walked her in the opposite direction where her family was sitting. As they walked she noticed how men noted her walking alongside another man. If they recalled her seeing early walking in with her husband, they would think what a slut she was. She shivered at the thoughts which were enveloping her.

Shortly, she noticed that her lover was walking her out through the backdoor of the hotel into a narrow alley. There were a few men smoking cigarettes and a few mongrels sniffing waste baskets. A few of them looked at their way. Boldest one of them let out a soft whistle as a means to tamper her modesty. Sukanya looked at her feet ashamed to be with another man in such a dark alley, but she also noticed how her nipples have puckered up at the thought. He led her through the way into another sub-alley, which was having a small niche for just two people to stand. Any inquisitive man, who would come searching for some mischief, can find how close they were standing tightly apposed against each other.

Sukanya didn't mind his hand which was lying on her buttocks as she was breathing heavily with her breast thrust against the muscled chest of her lover. He was leaning against the wall leering at her as she smiled back him through her nervousness.

Standing in the dark niche of the alley, Sukanya was getting excited looking into the eyes of her lover, Ranjith. He was looking at her like a hunter looking at his prey. His gaze made her squirm her thighs as she was getting excited. She was glad she was hugging him tightly as the fire running all over her body was getting warmed up with his touch. She moved against him and this made her lover grin.

'You are a rare specimen, Sukanya. I will give you that.' He told her and within his mind he added and yeah, I have got you in my hold.

Sukanya told him, 'Ranjith, I think its better I get back to my husband.'

'Without paying the compensation??'

She giggled, 'yeah, okay. Tell me what should I give?'

She wagered probably he was fishing for a kiss. Though she felt it was wrong to kiss him with her husband in the same building, she couldn't hide the excitement in her body as the thought coursed through her mind. She chided herself as she thought she would willingly give the kiss. And what was more, she knew it wouldn't be a peck.

Grinning confidently, he said, 'give me your bra, honey.'

'What???' she gasped. 'Look around you, Ranjith. We are outside in an alley. What if someone walks on us?'

'Well, I am willing to take that chance' he replied.

She shook her head, 'it would be very dangerous for me, honey'

There was a pleading tone in her voice. He said, 'but I smell some bravery in you, baby. I know you are the bold type. Even behind all the shaking of your head, there is something called mischief and more specifically sluttiness in you, which is making you to reconsider me.'

Sukanya was surprised at the way he was reading her. She was almost ready to pluck her blouse and take off that bra for him. She just needed some encouraging words. She giggled on hearing him.

She knew she couldn't deny his request. She slowly played her hands over the hooks of her blouse, as though she was considering whatever he told her.

Ranjith nodded, 'that's it, bitch. I know you had it in you. Come on, make daddy happy.'

She slowly started unhooking her blouse looking into his eyes as the sensuous excitement started dancing all over her body. She knew she couldn't win over her lover. His touch was what making her mad with desire all through the day. Probably it was his touch, which pushed her into the arms of Jai sir. Though it was wrong, she felt very happy for whatever had happened. And for this sort of dangerous excitement, she would do it again.

Ranjith saw the white coloured bra against her creamy skin as the lapels of her blouse were hanging by her side. He pecked her on the lips, which she strongly replied with a deep smooch. She didn't care her surroundings. She decided she wanted to live in the moment.

Again looking into his eyes, she plucked her bra off keeping her blouse in position as her wonderful 36C creamy jugs came into view. She shivered at his bare hands touching the soft skin of her tits. She felt probably her boobs felt most happiness in the touch of her lover, Ranjith, more than her husband. She moaned as he slowly and lazily touched her breasts. She wanted to push his hands and hook up her blouse, but her phone rang at the moment.

She picked it up, 'oh, yeah, honey. Yeah, I will be there. Nothing. It's just the dress. ,.............. you start the main course, honey, nnnnnnnggggggggggggg.....' Ranjith pinched her nipples harshly as she looked into his eyes and shook her head.

'......oh, nothing, baby. It was just the door, oh my goddddddddd! No, no, Ramesh, I am coming there in a minute. It's just I slipped. No harm done. I will be there, honey.'

She rolled her eyes up as she said, 'oh, Ranjith, you will kill me with your hands. My husband would have .......aaaaaaiiiiieeeeee, honey, please, I have to go.'

Ranjith smiled as he looked at the slut housewife in his arms as he was mauling her breasts cruelly. But he knew the slut was enjoying herself. She was his special girl, he couldn't put it past this fact.

She kissed him again as she slowly dragged her tits into her blouse and buttoned up. She pulled herself away from her lover's hug, smiling at him and waving him goodbye, as she turned on her heel and ran back into the alley and to the door, as she heard a catcall from a beggar for her indiscretion.

Ramesh said, 'where were you, darling? You were gone a long time so I called you.'

'Nothing, Ramesh. Just those ladies' things.'

'Anyway, this is very delicious. I like this paneer curry....'

Sukanya nodded and having seated in her seat, she pressed her thighs as the thought of her secret mischief played on her mind. And how she wished to run back into the alley and get fucked by her lover. When her husband cracked a joke and her children laughed, her smile was only because, they weren't aware that a stranger possessed their mother's bra in his pocket, while her dearest Ramesh was blissfully unaware.

It took some time but she slowly composed herself back to the moment as she started to enjoy her family's company. She lovingly looked into her husband's eyes as he worked so hard to make her happy and also sacrificed his time to take her to the party. She knew she couldn't love anyone more than him. She just wished their physical relationship was stronger.

She was looking into his eyes as he was reciting some amusing incident at an ATM center, when he stopped in midsentence looking at something beside their table as Sukanya turned around to locate what it was.

Her heart stopped for a minute as she noticed her lover, Ranjith, standing behind beaming at her.

'Is that Sukanya?'

She didn't know what to say. She looked at her husband, who was half smiling but was half puzzled at where this was going.

She just nodded her head not knowing what to do next.

Ranjith just smiled confidently and said, 'you don't remember me?'

She just stared at him playing along but not knowing how to.

'I was there at the hospital where you worked a few years back. My uncle was admitted and I had to settle some matters in the bills and you were there to help me.'

She nodded slowly as she felt some blood coming back into her face. Her Ramesh was just smiling without having any clue what it was.

'Oh, I am so sorry, I shouldn't have shook you up.'

Sukanya felt the same way.

Ranjith carried on, 'anyway, I was here with my friends and I was parting with them when I noticed you sitting there and just thought I should just wave a hello. Sorry to disturb.'

Ramesh picked it up with his nice manners, 'nothing like that, sir. Please, come and sit.'

Sukanya felt very hot around her neck for Ramesh's invitation. She felt what he would do when he would come to know about the mischief in the alley. She half stifled her giggle into a cough.

She too nodded, 'yeah, yeah, sir. I remember. Please have a seat.'