Of Lambs and Hunters Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed him as he kissed her back and slowly started gathering momentum. Sukanya moaned.

'Aaaiiieee, yessir, do me properly. Fuck my cunt.'

'Yes, slut. I am going to fuck your cheating cunt like it had never been fucked before. You are a great slut.'

He nipped her nipples and pinched her skin as she cried in delight and pleasure. The pain he was causing made her get more excited. She moved her loins in tandem with his and the spurred on older lover started doing her good.

He couldn't believe how lucky he was to have such a busty, nice housewife under him. She was a fantasy material till yesterday, but now she was his slut.

The slut responded to her thrusting as she allowed him to plough properly. He was going deeper than her husband like her lover, Ranjith. She gave in all to her lover as he started hammering into her properly.

'Oh, sir.....hhhhhnmmmmm, uuuunnnnngggg, god, I love the way you fuck me. Oh, please, don't stop.'

And he did just that. The thoughts of their memories when they worked together played on his mind. She was such a nice, innocent lady. He never even thought about her sexual life. But now, when he was experiencing it, it was a heavenly feeling. He felt he was about to come.

He slowed down delaying it to the slut's annoyance. He picked up after a minute as the married housewife moaned with their groins fused into one vibrating machinery. He heaved his body onto hers against the bed with the thrusts properly carrying into her core in the missionary position. He pressed her boobs as he looked at the most beautiful female expressions under him as she encouraged him to fuck her. They kissed with a lot of passion.

Jai felt that he would come at any moment.

'I may come. Are you protected?'

'Yeah'

She had tubectomy after her son was born and wasn't bothered about the coming inside part. In fact she wanted her older lover to come inside her.

He thrust with a final motion as he spurted inside her. He came in long strings inside her cunt as she felt the force in her womb. Her own orgasm clicked when the stream sprayed inside her. She cried out loud as her orgasm flowed through her core and on her body as her lover continued to fuck her for good.

Jai felt the sticky part of his excess cum seeping out of their union point as he gave in the last thrusts into the excited and lusty wife. He collapsed on her as she had another great orgasm. They didn't move for the next few minutes.

When they came apart after a five minute gap, he lied on his side as she slowly slid onto his arm and into his hug as they necked with the post orgasmic bliss. It was six thirty and he looked at his mobile which he placed on the table beside the bed. It was having ten missed calls from his wife.

He got up on his side and sat on the bed as Sukanya slid on his back kissing his ear and applying her breasts to his back exciting him. His softened cock started hardening again at such a short gap. He couldn't believe it. He didn't know that it was possible at his age.

She kissed his neck as he rang up his wife.

'Hey, I am on my way. I just met a friend....'

Sukanya got up from the bed and sat on his lap as he talked with his wife. She kissed his neck moaning.

He warned her with fully opened eyes against moaning, which could be easily heard over the phone. She giggled at his scared reaction.

'Yeah, I met him after a long time. We were having tea. No, you don't know him. Its okay, yeah, I will get it. Bye.'

He threw his mobile on the bed as he pulled another man's wife into his arms kissing her.

'Hhmm, I loved it,' Sukanya said. 'I didn't know that you were such a good lover, sir.'

He smiled and said, 'you never know.'

He smiled at the way their relationship had changed within a matter of hours. They were skiing each other like a newly married couple. They chatted freely as her hand roamed on his chest and she sat on his thigh spooning with his cock. Even their casual talk was interspersed with her lusty moans.

He came to know that she was planning of moving to another job. He asked her if it was because of him. She assured him with many kisses and her spooning that he had nothing to do with it. She told her that she had been offered more and he could only say that he was happy. He wanted to talk about her lover. But he just let it go. By the way her body behaved, she was fusing for another fuck.

'When will your daughter return from college?'

'He generally comes after 7'

'It is 6 30. It would be very risky.'

She kissed him sitting on her lap as she said, 'and what fun without some risk?'

She dialled up her daughter who lifted the call promptly.

'Honey, when will you be home?'

She noted her older lover's fingers flicking her folds of the sex as she moaned into the phone.

'Nothing. Hhmm. Ok. Be quick, bye.'

She turned to her lover with surprised look on her face. She didn't expect him to frig her folds while she talked with her daughter.

He replied, 'where is the fun without some risk?'

She giggled and said, 'fair enough, sir. We have another hour. And I know the perfect way of passing up the time.'

Saying that she pushed him onto the bed laid by his side with her head over his cock. Looking and smiling into his eyes, she licked his erect cock from the root to its tip as he moaned, 'fucking slut!!!'

Four hours later, Ramesh watched his wife readying for the bed. She applied some cream on her beautiful boobs and massaged her nipples as her cunt twitched in excitement with her husband's dancing eyes on her body.

She just wore a robe with nothing under except her marriage locket, bangles and anklets.

As she stood, the robe was open depicting her whole nude body with the lapels of her robe hanging.

'Come here' he said as he spread his hand on her trim belly and her hips kissing her manicured pussy.

'I found out about that guy, Ranjith's company.'

He failed to relate the way her body reacted to her lover's name by her cunt becoming moist. She smiled.

'And?'

'It is good. In profits. If you join, it wouldn't be an error.'

'Oh, thanks baby. I am so lucky to have you.'

'So, what about your decision?'

She moaned as his fingers played with her folds. 'I think it will take another 2 months for me to leave my company. I have his number. I will contact him and tell about my decision.'

'Good.' He ran his hands on her boobs as she sat on his lap.

'Another thing,' he said. 'Tomorrow, I need to go early for work. So, couldn't drop you at the bus stop.'

She smiled and said, 'oh, don't worry, honey. Jai sir will pick me up. In fact, he said that he will daily drop me at home in the evenings. Hope you don't mind.'

Licking her excited nipples, he said, 'why would I mind, honey? He is a good man. What would he do?'

Sukanya giggled knowing the answer.