Of Lambs and Hunters Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I can't let you go, Sukanya. I want your body,' he spoke into her neck.

'Oh, sir. I like what you are doing to me, don't stop.' She moaned.

'Oh, slut, you have nearly killed me today with your viles.'

She giggled on hearing him. The word slut was spoken in a very loose moment and he was about to regret it, but her giggle added to his libido. She was giving him the claim over her senses too, allowing him to call her names as though he was someone who had rights over her.

'What did I do, sir?' she said as she pushed back her hips to press against his long erection. She enjoyed being in the throes of passion with him. She offered her neck to him, which he pecked thoroughly.

'The way you dressed today had me nearly killed. You were dressed up like a slut.'

'Hmm, glad you liked my whorish attire. Aiiee,' she cried as he bit her ear lobe.

'I did like it. I just didn't like that bastard staring at you.'

Moaning and closing her eyes in the throes of her emotions, she said, 'he may stare but you will be the one, who will reap benefits.'

His cock surged with her encouraging words.

'You have great tits and great ass, babe. I never thought I would say this to you.'

She looked into his eyes as he momentarily got his mouth off her neck.

She softly said, 'thank you' and then looking into his eyes, slowly, kissed him. He didn't hesitate in kissing her back, which proceeded to a deep smooch. She liked the rough and insistent way of their kiss. It told her of his passion over her body.

When the kiss was completed, which was after five minutes and which took a lot of effort to keep their tongues out of each others' reach, she took him by hand and led him to her bedroom. Her pussy was twitching since they had started to talk at the office. And when he touched her, it was tingling with passion. She couldn't ignore that anymore.

Jai turned her to him at the foot of the bed and looked into her eyes.

'I never felt like this ever in my life.'

She kissed his lips as he kissed her back.

'I am not saying that I didn't love my wife. I did and we had a great sexual life when we were young. But you are really something special.'

He looked into her cleavage her kameez made as she smiled into his eyes. She liked him staring into her crevice of decolletage. He was hugging her and was passing his hands on her lavish and sexy ass, which he had secret crush over.

'You too are special, sir' she moaned. She liked the touch of his hand on her ass. She didn't bother with salt pepper pattern of his hair as she kissed him as though he was her young lover. His hard body which was the result of hard physical work when he was young in his fields was making her excited as she pressed his sinews with her soft and supple fingers.

He slowly went for the drawstring of her tight salwar as she let him. She opened his shirt as she looked at his grey chest hair and started nipping at his broad chest and percussed his broad shoulders.

He looked at her eyes which were clouded with lust. He pressed her ass and pinched it as she proceeded to completely take his shirt off. He pushed her on the bed and went back to kiss her as she surrendered to his kisses. She didn't care that she was on her marital bed and she didn't even have a moment's thought about her husband.

He said in between the kisses, 'Sukanya, is it okay?'

'What sir?'

'Am I doing something wrong by making you bad with Ramesh?'

She smiled at him. 'I don't know, sir. What I feel bad about myself isn't that I am cheating my husband. But I feel bad that I am not feeling guilty about it. The only thing that I feel is Ramesh will probably support my happiness.'

It was enough for Jai as he pressed her boobs over the thin cloth of her kameez and bra. She arched her back moaning all the time to his ministrations. She invited his hands to take control of her body. Her body was primed for sex and she couldn't be more ready to let the old man take her. She wanted to get fucked like hell. That was to say in the raw terms. Her bodily needs need to be taken by care some capable persons like Ranjith and by the looks of it, Jai sir.

He ordered, 'take off your clothes, slut'

He understood that the bitch was under his thumb. She would do whatever he ordered with pleasure. She was the same the other day when they were nearly caught by her husband. He couldn't compare the prim and proper housewife, who was his co-worker, to this MILFish bitch, he was looking at.

She stood by the side of the bed slowly taking off her clothes looking into his eyes as he lay on the bed on his side looking at her. His erection was pressing against his trousers as he noticed her salwar and bra coming off. He breathed deeply as he saw those wonderful pair of tits. He couldn't forget these puppies. They had been haunting him in his dreams. They were the picture of such stupendous beauty. The rupee sized nipples almost stopped his breath. The shape of her bust carried her sensuousness.

He sat up and slowly ran his hands on her hips and the side of her breasts as she obediently stood and whimpered. Her cunt twitched with his touch. She wanted him to pull her and fuck her like she was never fucked before.

He pulled her between his legs as she stood with her knockers in his face. He kissed the soft mammaries as she whimpered with passion. She preferred his tongue and teeth and couldn't wait for them. He kissed on her 36D breasts all over it except her nipples. He looked into her eyes and saw the desperation as she didn't want him to miss her teats.

'Are you my slut?' he asked.

He noticed her reply, which had no hesitation. 'Yes.'

He told her, 'take off all your clothes.'

And she did that. She slowly removed her salwar and then pulled her tight undies revealing her neatly manicured pussy. It was having a thin strip of hair starting from her mons to a few inches up. Jai felt he died and went to heaven as he looked at this wonderful picture. Her cunt was the best he had seen. It looked so smooth, so innocent, soft and pliant. It didn't look like it had been an outlet for 2 kids. She stood up in submission as he admired her ass, which was smooth and heart shaped and added to her already sensuous beauty.

He couldn't stop from pulling her for a hug and kissing her which she returned with deep fervor. They rolled on the bed as she lay on him as he kissed her deeply. She slowly humped against his erection as he pawed her ass.

He detached from her and said, 'my god, Sukanya. I didn't know you were such a slut.'

She giggled on hearing him but ran her hands on his naked chest.

He took her hair in his left hand and pulled her near and hissed in her ear. 'If you are the slut, I am thinking you are, you will next suck my cock and remember, my pleasure is of the prime importance.'

Her hands went to his belt the moment he said those words. It was as though she had been waiting for him to say that.

She had been adept at unbuckling the belt and pants thanks to her Ranjith more than her husband Ramesh. Jai dragged himself out of the bed standing beside it. She pulled his pants to his ankles and was suddenly excited at seeing the picture of his cock tightly ensconced in his underwear. She had been right in hazarding that it was longer than her husband. She licked her lips as Jai smiled at her reaction. Her excited eyes encouraged his erection to strengthen against his underwear.

He was unaware of the fresh lease of moisture she sprayed onto the bedroom rug as she sat on the floor. Her whole vaginal area was moist with her excitement. She felt an orgasm tingling in her pussy as she shivered at the prospect of coupling with the handsome old man.

Jai was really buoyed by the adoration in her eyes. He was a handsome man, but since ten years, the adoration he saw in the female sex when he was younger had tapered down. Now, he was a grandfather and he slowly understood that grandfathers don't have much of a market value in terms of flirting. But his strong, masculine personality with his broad shoulders and his tall stature couldn't be hidden.

For an excited cunt, he was a godsend. He downplayed his physical attributes by wearing loose half hand shirts and slacks. But now, he was again being carried into higher echelons of being with her worshipping of his presence. And the way she licked her lips on seeing his cock added to his pride.

The wonderful, beautiful housewife was kneeling before him all naked with only her marriage locket, bangles and her anklets. She was the picture of perfect beauty. The last time he had sex with his wife it was a few years back and it was at his insistence she did it. He even forgot masturbating owing to his daily strict routine and duties. But now he knew that he needed to enjoy the married slut. He needed to enjoy the MILF as much as he could.

Sukanya was however lost in the shape of the cock against the fabric of the thin underwear. She looked into his eyes for his permission to take that off and she giggled at the thought that she was going to offer blowing him even if it took some pleading. Her moist lips and also the moist lips of the cunt were lubricated for her next endeavours. She felt how lucky she was she had some lovers. She needed to enjoy with the hunks of this men, otherwise she didn't know what would happen to her libido.

She slowly pulled his underwear and she gasped on looking at the eight inched cock of her older lover. It bobbed up and down threateningly as her eyes lingered over it with admiration and frustration. So, Jai sir was not a normal man, she had thought him to be. His gentle outward nature had a secret, a strong weapon in his pants.

She looked into his eyes with a smile and took hold of his thick cock in her left hand. She noticed that the cock's girth was more than that of her wrist. She slowly jacked his cock up and down as he gasped with obvious pleasure.

Her touch was a greta feeling and looked how her eyes were fixed on his cock's tip, which had a big drop of precum. Her eyes slowly took the lust from her body and she started slowly becoming randy in her behaviour as she jacked him up and down with her insistent hands. She felt the cock was long like her lover Ranjith's. she couldn't hope for something better than this. It was black and had veins running all over the length like an angry weapon. She had the sudden urge to touch her pussy, but she controlled herself. She applied both her hands in jacking the old man as the latter gasped with happiness. He slowly ran his hands in her hair as though encouraging her to do it. And she did something which really surprised him.

Looking into his eyes, she slowly took his cock and without opening her mouth, she slowly applied his pre-cum over her lips. She gently with love painted her red sexy, bow shaped lips with his cream and that was enough for him to lose his control. He felt his confidence kicking up into over gear.

He said, 'suck it, my married slut.'

She smiled at his reference. She liked the way he mildly and verbally abused her. She nodded her head and slowly started pecking his cockhead with her lips. Jai noticed the loving way she kissed his cock head. She looked mad about his cock. She looked so respectful and so fascinated with his eight inch pecker and she was too.

She felt she had some thing for cocks. Whenever she recalled Ranjith, it was his cock she first recalled. She had may dreams about his cock ploughing her insides and also blowing him. During her surfing of the porn, her recent habit owing to her uncontrolled urges, she spent a good amount of time staring at the cocks which were displayed on the screen. Now she had a new muse to spend her time over.

She slowly started sucking all over the head of his cock as she tasted her precum. It was different from her lover, Ranjith. Jai's was a little sweet compared to his. She slowly started taking all of his cock head into her mouth and understood that it wasn't going to be an easy task. The fact excited her good.

She wasn't aware of the moaning she was doing around his cock as Jai was buoyed by the bitch's lost passion in his cock. He had been blown by his wife when they were young. Probably after nearly fifteen years, this was his first blowjob and he felt that it was going to be a great one. Sukanya's passion was clearly palpable in the air. Her excellent figure was making him mad with feeling.

He took her hair and pulled her head out of his cock's reach as he noticed the desperate expression on the innocent housewife's cute face. She was almost mad that he had taken his cock out of her mouth.

He pulled her onto the bed as he hugged her and kissed her. She liked kissing so much and ground her loin against hers during their frenching. Jai felt that his air was being sucked out of him with the slut's excitement. He took hold of one of her breast and kneaded it firmly as she moaned with pain and excitement. He detached his tongue from hers as he pulled her light and curvy body over his and pulled her nipple into his mouth for a lick. Sukanya shouted with pain as his harsh biting of the nipple made her cry. She liked the brute force with which he handled her boobs though there was a tear in her eye.

The pain which came with his ministration was soon followed by pleasure as his tongue teased her nipple and she undulated against him taking cradling his head. Though she was lying on him in this position, she liked the way he was kneading her curvy bottom. Her ass was getting fondled well by his large hands.

'I like your hands, sir.....hhhhhhmmmm.......'

He liked the married slut's happy expression of her desires as he swatted her ass and said, 'I never thought that you could be such a slut, Sukanya. I can't believe you haven't fucked anyone out of your marriage bed.'

She knew that the question would come soon. But she remained silent pulling his head towards her other breast.

'Or did you?' he asked her, as he noticed her silence was speaking something.

She offered her nipple to his mouth as he sucked it but both didn't lose their eye to eye contact. She knew she had to tell him about herself at sometime or the other. What excited her was the fact that her lover would be knowing about her affairs rather than her husband, whom she loved more.

'Yes, I had sex with someone too.'

And the admission made her mad with desire. The fact that she was admitting herself as a slut was more erotic than she imagined.

He bit her nipple at that fact. He was both angry and jealous and he showed by his teeth. The pain just made her smile. She was a sex fiend and she was a slut, she could do nothing about it.

'How many?' he asked, as he flicked her petals of sex. The first touch of her pussy with his hands made her fall into a tiny orgasm as she shook with feeling.

'Oh my God! You will kill me, I love your hands.'

'Answer me, slut. How many came to fuck your married cunt?'

'Only one. Yessssssss........hhhmmm, 'she moaned as she felt his large fingers flicking her sex as she spread her legs for good access. She took his cock into her hands as she jacked him. He kissed her forcefully as he asked, 'who was he?'

'I had an affair with a man, whom I met professionally. Hhmmmmmm, godddd, ohhhh. He was rich and handsome and he pursued me. He was persistent in his wooing. Aaaaaaaiiiiiieeeeee, finger fucks me, sir. Yesssssss. And I gave into him after months of his wooing. But once I had sex with him I was totally lost in the affair.'

'You still having it?'

'God!! Yes, I am still fucking him whenever he asks of me.'

'Obviously Ramesh doesn't know.'

'Yes, he doesn't. hhhhhmmmmmmm'

He finger fucked her cunt with three of his fingers as her smooth, soft cunt was such a delicate plaything for him. The information she gave him was as hard for him as it was exciting. He teased her clit as she jumped on the bed with her lust. He kissed her as she kissed him back.

He said, 'and from now on, you are going to fuck 2 men other than your husband. You are going to be my slut.'

'I am your slut, sir' she said as she offered her nipple into his mouth.

'Who is he?' he asked her.

She looked into her taking out her nipple out of his mouth's reach as she said, 'please, sir, would you mind me not telling all the details?'

He looked at the beautiful face of the innocent and cute housewife. Her whole whole body was lying on him as he rubbed her big ass as she moaned. He nodded and kissed her. He kept his assault on her pussy continuously as she screamed in lust.

He pushed her head to his cock as she complied his request of the blowjob. She started kissing the length of his cock and smeared his precum along her lips. She sucked him strongly as more precum seeped out of his peephole. She occasionally licked clean the pit of his peephole, for it to be filled instantly with another pearl of his cum. She sucked him diligently.

She jacked him with vigour as Jai moaned with passion. Jai soon understood that she was an expert cocksucker with the way she slowly took half of his cock into her mouth. While doing that, she licked the head of his cook with the swirls of her tongue and he was almost lost in the throes of pleasure.

He felt that whoever the bastard had taught the bitch how to suck cock. She must have had a lot of practice.

'I bet you don't suck your husband's cock as you are doing it on mine or your lover's.'

She nodded. Detaching his cock, she said, 'I have given Ramesh only a handful of blowjobs, but with him I have lost count.'

The fact made both of them excited.

'Alright, finger yourself as you blow me.'

The married slut dutifully obeyed as she furrowed along her drenching slit with her diligent fingers. Generally her cunt got in this state when she did it with her lover's.

Jai watched her slit in the mirror as she was kneeling over his legs sucking his cock with her legs spread. He couldn't recall any scenery beautiful than this. He could occasionally see her fingers flicking the petals of her sex. He understood that Sukanya would probably go to any length to fuck his or her lover's cock by the way she was behaving around him. This was a lady built for sex and nothing more.

It took another twenty minutes as she spent her time thoroughly with his cock. Twice did she release the cock to delay his spurting and orgasm. She was happy as far as Jai sir pinched her nipples and stimulated them every moent and flicked her nether lips occasionally. If he would forget she would take his hands to her tits or her cunt as she thought fit. She had many mini orgasms whole throughout the period and she was fishing for many more.

Jai didn't know what point of her anatomy was so beautiful. Her ass was his special point. But as he looked at her hanging tits on her slim frame with those pinkish nipples, he thought of taking a pic and using it even in his private moments. Such was the effect of the married housewife's beauty. He knew he couldn't wait anymore to fuck her.

He pulled her off his cock to her utter dismay and kissed her and laid her on the bed as he started rubbing his cock on her cunt. She readily spread her pussy for the invasion kissing him all the while. They would have been a honeymoon couple by the way they behaved. She moaned loudly as he rubbed the petals of her sex with his implement.

'Oh god, fuck me, sir.' She moaned not able to control herself.

Jai also couldn't delay the tempting vision before him as he pushed inside her cunt. He flicked her clit with his finger while he did that as she cried loudly. He see sawed for a while as Sukanya moaned.

Sukanya couldn't help but feel happy with the way her older lover was playing with her pussy. She felt naughty and sensuous that it was a second man other than her husband who was going to fuck her tonight. She couldn't be more willing. Her two lovers were hunks and she couldn't deny them anything. They deserved her body. She was their slut and she would fuck them whenever they asked. By the way Jai sir started fucking her, she knew that this would be a great fuck.