Of Lambs and Hunters Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ranjith shook his head as though he was being modest, 'no, I don't want to intrude.......'

'It's no intrusion, sir, please,' Ramesh politely told the fellow. Ramesh gathered from the outlook that the fellow was a very rich and successful businessman by the latter's attire, which was a suit and a tie.

Ranjith slid into an empty seat. 'No, I really am sorry. You seem to have a private gathering and...'

Ramesh smiled, 'oh, it is Sukanya's birthday, sir.'

Ranjith raised his eyebrows as though surprised and said, 'oh, is it? Wish you many many happy returns of the day. I should have had something to give you as a way of gift, but....'

Sukanya smiled looking into her lover's eyes for his mischief he was playing at the table.

'.....or at least I should give you something to drink?'

His straight look into her eyes made her shiver with lust at his double entendre. She knew what he was offering her to drink.

He covered up by saying, 'but probably, this is family time and wrong to say anything about drinks.'

Ramesh answered, 'no, sir. We don't drink.'

'I am sorry, then.'

'nothing to be sorry about, sir. So, what do you do?'

Ranjith so recited about his work and his business. Ramesh soon became aware that he wasn't wrong in estimating this man. As he gathered, he was a big real estate businessman with many branches all over the country. As Ranjith elaborated regarding his business to Ramesh, the latter was visibly impressed that the fellow was a big business tycoon. For some odd reason, it made Ranjith even more attractive for Sukanya. She was looking at him as he talked trying to connect his gaze but the fellow was busy impressing Ramesh. She was breathing heavily with all the happenings since the morning flowing through her thoughts.

Her kids were soon bored by all the adult talk happening and soon found an excuse to walk around the lavish hotel as the three adults started discussing life. A few minutes talk as a customary invitation to their table, as that's how Ramesh thought it was, turned into a lengthy discussion as each of them discussed their work and jobs.

Ranjith also liked the true and frank spirit of Ramesh as the latter was so joyously handling the tough task of managing his life at his modest earnings. The realtor really admired how the middle class man was meeting the needs of his family and also buying an apartment at the same time. He frankly felt a deep love emanating within him for Sukanya, who never complained about her husband's compulsions but rather supported and was happy with whatever her man got for her. She was really a very beautiful lady as he noticed her looking at him with longing.

'Tell you what Ramesh, I am really impressed with you and your business. I may want to invest in your shop; I mean I can establish you at a good location with fully remodelled view of your place for a small percentage of your business.'

Ramesh smiled. He knew that the fellow was generously offering him help. For a big man like him, it is a very petty business. The only thing which he had in surplus amounts was pride as he shook his head, 'no sir. I am happy as it is and I, myself, am planning to remodel my workplace.'

Ranjith admired the man's self respect. He felt the smooth, dainty foot of Sukanya touching his ankle and when he looked into her eyes, she smiled at him with want. Ranjith smiled to himself at his lover's audacity in front of her husband. But Ramesh's focus was elsewhere.

Ranjith removed his sockless foot from his shoe and started playing footsie with the beautiful lady. He particularly liked when she massaged his foot with hers as she tried to maintain a normal talk with her husband. She was rubbing the inside of his leg as he gave secret smiles in her direction.

'You are a very lovely couple. I am really glad I came across you tonight.' He said as a way of saying goodbye.

'The same here,' Ramesh politely smiled.

'And you are really lucky, Ramesh. This lady is a wonderful woman. I knew from the way she helped me the last time. Anyone would be glad to have an employee like her in their office. In fact, I am ready to offer a job in one of the branches of my business here in the city.'

Sukanya, now, understood the purpose of his visit. She looked into his eyes deeply as she tried to read him. Ranjith became an open book for her as he subtly shrugged his shoulders.

Ramesh shook his head, 'it's not my decision to make. It is hers. She knows her business well.'

Sukanya felt a deep surge of love for her husband at his words and support. He always encouraged her professionally. He was looking at her as though she may comment at the offer.

She asked Ranjith, 'what type of offer, sir?'

He explained to her a job in his real estate office, which was partly secretarial and partly related with account managing. In his few minute description of his job, there was not even a single point for her to criticize. And in the end, when he mentioned the salary, Sukanya was pleasantly surprised. It was three times what she was getting. He made it sound like he was offering for her talent rather than her figure, but she knew the truth. He was more concerned with bedding her.

Ramesh was surprised that his wife could be considered in such a high regard. But he was proud of her. Ranjith knew a very little of her work talents. He was just fishing for the prettiest lady to get into her pants and for him to be available at his beck and call. He also knew that Sukanya would be solely tempted. He noticed in the noticeably deep pressing of his foot she was doing probably as a result of her excitement.

Sukanya was however in a dilemma. She didn't like the point that he wasn't considering her work rather her pussy for the job. She felt lust overpowering with this fact. The powerful man, her lover could do whatever he wanted and she would have to just take it. Is that it? She felt rebellious at this thought. It would have been such a good thing if he really valued the talents of her brain rather than that of her lips, mouth and her cunt.

Ramesh said, ' I think I am not the right man to say this, but probably her line of work and yours is completely different. I mean your company as it sounds is very big and she is just a small accountant.'

The last sentence pinched Sukanya. She looked at her husband with some heat as he was busy fiddling with the food in his plate. Ranjith noted this and smiled.

He said 'Yeah, maybe. She may not be. I don't know. I just thought, but you are right, the line of work is different.'

Sukanya felt anger at Ramesh for looking at her in such a poor way. He didn't do it to hurt her. But it was one of those things, which happen without even knowing.

'I may be ready to do the job, sir.'

Ramesh looked at her and felt pride at her stubborn boldness.

Ranjith wanted to get as much as from his favourite slut. 'But, it is not without its disadvantages, Sukanya. You may need to travel once every month or two for board meeting to present the account analysis and such.'

Sukanya understood where this was leading. At one hand, she knew that he lover was planning to lure her into a job, which was just a cover for continuing their affair. On the other hand, she also felt a challenge that she could even manage well and make something out of the job, which was probably nothing more than sitting behind the desk and making her presence felt.

She nodded her head, 'I don't have any problem with it if Ramesh doesn't.'

Ramesh shrugged his shoulders, 'once in a month trip to another city is really a burden. But it all depends on your temperament, honey. If you think you can and if you want it, I don't have any objection. In fact you hate travelling, so I don't think it's your cup of tea.'

'I don't mind travelling,' Sukanya said to Ramesh's surprise. 'So, I am okay with the job.'

Ranjith smiled and said, 'that's all fine, isn't it, then? Anyway I will give you time to reconsider, Sukanya. You talk with your husband and tell me in a fortnight. Moreover I am not firmly established here. My offices are there in the north, but I am thinking of changing my offices here, which will easily take a few months' time.' He pressed her leg smiling at her and then donned his shoes as he got up. He bade his goodbyes to them.

Ramesh shook hands with him and Sukanya winked at him when her husband wasn't watching. And then he left.

It was nine thirty when they walked out of the hotel. Though they went to the movies with the kids, Sukanya's thoughts were on the offer Ranjith had put forward. She knew it was good money and she had to take it. She recalled how her body was responding to sex. It was like she was craving for sex more than ever. She really felt happy that if she landed the job, her lover's prick would be available to her at a regular basis. The thought itself made her hot with desire.

When she checked her mobile a message was already there. It was from Ranjith. Making sure that Ramesh's concentration was elsewhere, she read it, be ready to make that cunt available for me, slut. You're going to get regular helpings from my cock if that's what you are craving for.

Sukanya smiled at the message. She almost wanted to type: looking forward to it, but she stopped herself. She deleted the message and smiled to herself for the happenings of the day. Ranjith was slowly conquering her body and thoughts.

That night when they returned home, she fished for a fuck from her husband. As usual he didn't perform to her standards. Though she wasn't completely satisfied, she was happy just the same. He finished in her within a few minutes as she kept grinding her hips to his loins for a long time. She excused to the bathroom to finish herself off, unknown to her husband.

She was lying on his side as Ramesh asked her, 'the man looks okay to me. Are you sure you want to take the job?'

'I will think about it, Ramesh. A few extra bucks would be very much helpful. We have also the loan to repay for the new apartment we are taking.'

'Yeah, you are right, honey. I will do some background check on your friend. Not that I don't trust him, but it's better, isn't it?'

'Absolutely.'

The next day when Sukanya prepared to go the office, she was very embarrassed to face Jai sir. She behaved so promiscuously with the elder man that when she woke up in the morning and after the chill of cold water during the bath, when her bodily senses were numbed, she felt if she had been so vulgar in her behaviour. She didn't know why the touch of her lover had made her a slave to the sexual experience. Her behaviour had been so prim and proper with him and within a matter of a few hours, it had completely changed. She didn't give it a thought later and was so relaxed in the night when she was in the throes of sensuousness around her lover. It was really clouding her thinking. He was clouding her thinking or his organ was doing it, to be more specific.

She wanted to rewind the whole day and wanted to edit the part of the day when she spent with her mentor in the office. In the picture of practical politics, she knew she had made a blunder. She wanted to go to him and apologize for her behaviour and tell him that she wouldn't repeat that again. What will the old man say? Will he say he was very disappointed with her? He wasn't minding when he pinched her nipples? She felt the naughty thought creeping into her head and noticed her pussy was beginning to feel the mischief of her sexual high again slowly rising. But she also pondered on the flop side of the matter. The old man would have come out of the sexual high and would sniff at her debasing behaviour.

She really felt shame at the thought. At the breakfast table, she felt a tear coming out as she felt she had ruined their friendship forever. Her husband was too busy to notice her feelings. Their children had already left and he was going through the breakfast lauding on her cooking skills. He dropped her at the bus stop as her thoughts haunted her whole through the bus journey.

Jai was also sceptical of what would happen to his relationship with the lady. Sukanya was such a nice girl in his eyes. He knew that the lecher Lakshman had everything to blame for what had happened. He understood by the way she apologized to him. But he also felt a very close connection with her after their physical encounter.

But as he recollected the whole affair, he felt deep pity for the lady. Sukanya was like a girl so joyously having a good time with him when he initiated the physical contact looking at her sexy naked hip and touching it. He felt he had clearly goaded her into the erotic feelings and guilty sensations, which she obviously didn't have for an old bore like him. He had spurned the girl. He really had made her do something, which she would never do in the normal state of things. He wanted to apologize to her before it ruined their friendship. He had a deep dread to face her again.

When he went into the office, he noticed her sitting at her place. He noticed that she didn't raise her head when he entered the room. He knew by her body language that she knew he was around. He sat before his computer but Sukanya was thoroughly going through the numbers on her monitor as though she was busy in her work when he knew she wasn't. It was really hard for him. He really regretted what happened the day before. It wasn't that he didn't enjoy those intimate moments. He would be deceiving himself if he said that it wasn't pleasure sampling the great beauty of Sukanya. She belonged on the arm of handsome and rich.

He was luckier to have seen her naked breasts and more than that he was affected by the sexual creature he had seen yesterday. As he started recollecting he understood that even the best of actresses wouldn't be a match to the beauty of Sukanya. Yet she had been so encouraging to give him sexual pleasure. A creature of pleasure, as he felt in raw terms. But to what end has it been? It had ruined everything.

During the lunch when he heard her speaking to another female colleague that she may want to move to another organisation depending on the pay, he knew he had blown it with her. He had ruined everything beautiful he had with her. He knew he had to apologize and if he was a problem, it must be him, who should move out rather than the innocent Sukanya.

He accosted her at the end of the day. He had much of her avoiding his eyes and didn't want to take this cold shouldering into second day.

At the scooter stand, he was waiting for her. She was passing him on her way to the bus stop.

'Sukanya!!'

Sukanya's heart thumped with shame and guilt as she looked at him and within a moment, she dropped her gaze to her feet unable to look him in the eye.

'Sir??'

'Look, darling. I am very sorry for what happened yesterday. I don't want you to suffer.........'

She looked at him surprised.

'What are you telling, sir?'

'I know I made a very big mistake, Sukanya. I think I shouldn't have done what I did yesterday and let you feel bad about it.'

Sukanya felt her heart moving with his words. She understood how much he was hurt. She wasn't brave since the morning to face him and even felt shameful that she had disappointed him but he was looking at the story in a completely different angle as she slowly started to get it.

Jai continued, 'I have ruined whatever we had till yesterday. I had such a good relationship with you. Coming daily to work knowing that you will be there was such a good feeling and now I feel we won't have that again. I really regret for making the physical advance which I have done yesterday.'

Sukanya couldn't help the tear that rolled down on her cheek. She shook her head, 'I think you got it all wrong, sir.'

Jai looked at the hapless lady with a much wounded expression. 'yeah, Sukanya, I really got it wrong. I shouldn't have got carried away like I did yesterday. I don't know what came over me, but I did what I did. I made a mistake. I know I shouldn't have, but I did. Please, you don't have to pay the price of leaving the place. I will be the one, who would be handing over the resignation if it bothers you. Please, don't take this rather hard. If there is anything I should do to repent, please tell me. I would try never to disturb again.'

Saying that he left her, leaving her stunned. She didn't expect this turn of events. She felt she was the one who wronged, but he took it all on him. In a way she relaxed that the old man didn't have any negative feelings towards her. But it also pained to know that he was feeling very bad about the issue. She wanted to correct him. She wanted to comfort him.

The next three days, he didn't initiate any talk with her. He even didn't look her in the eye. Sukanya felt very sad and sorry for him. Jai on the other hand didn't want to disturb the poor girl. He did his job and left the office as though he was in a hurry. He contacted her only professionally and never tried to make any talk so that she may get disturbed by the issue.

Sukanya too maintained the silence as she felt that it was better not to flare up the issue in a bad way. But the way he ignored her presence slowly started to hurt her. He was the genial soul to her in the office always asking about her and her family. There was this bonhomie missing in the office and she really felt bad about it. It slowly started to depress her, this whole business of their cat and mouse game. She wasn't able to comprehend that their relationship was so brittle that they couldn't hold onto one another after such a small incident.

Their friendship was certainly bigger than that petty incident, she felt. But digging through her subconscious, she felt that her depression had some other reason. And when the idea got clear, it started to take root more strongly. The idea which surfaced was a very simple one. She questioned herself if she wasn't beautiful enough for him to reconsider what happened earlier was something that he must look forward to.

If the old man was avoiding her, it meant he certainly felt no deep attraction for her. Ranjith lusted after her body. He had been in touch with her since the day at the restaurant. There was this primal need in him to imagine her under him even when they talked over the phone.

He told her about how mad her figure made him and how she haunted his thoughts. It was another matter that Ranjith's cock too haunted her thoughts. But she couldn't put it past the fact that she was dismayed that Jai sir easily forgot the pleasure her body provided him. She had been considered beautiful by one and all. Behind her modest personality, she felt if she was being vain regarding her beauty. Was she taking it for granted? She scolded herself for being so proud of her good looks and chastised that she was in fact not what she thought herself to be.

But when she believed in the point that she wasn't so attractive to Jai sir, she didn't feel alright. She wanted to prove him that she was someone he must look forward to have some type of physical contact. But Jai sir didn't deviate from his word. He didn't give her another thought. He continued doing his duties ignoring her almost. He repented for his mistake and didn't want the matters to go offhand.

He just politely nodded if he came across her. When there was a discussion in the group he responded to her as per the situation, but there wasn't that earlier camaraderie which they had. Sukanya really missed that. Her competitive nature made her try to win back their friendship, but he behaved like a hermit.

Ramesh asked her a few times, why she was feeling a little off colour. She smiled at him and said work pressure, that convenient lie. But after ten days, she had enough of the situation. She had attacked Ramesh regularly in the nights for sex, which he was inadequate to provide. She gave him blowjobs and lured him for fucks, but he was becoming duller by the day. Though her love for him in her heart didn't diminish, her loin heat was something which was making her mad with desire. She regularly sexted with her lover, but whatever she carried on, she had that close bond of friendship or heart to heart relationship with the man she was in contact with.