Old Church

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin grabbed the chain by her neck to free it, and a biting cold sensation rocked through his body. "Don't touch the chain or the collar. Go get something to break it."

Justin followed the chain to where it was attached to the wall and could see the small link it was attached too. Although the chain was thick iron, the link to where it was attached to the wall plate was not. Justin broke a chair and used it to pry the wall plate out completely. When it fell to the floor, he gave a weird look to Herlena about how easy it was to pull free.

Justin grabbed the wall plate and walked over the Herlena so they could get out. It was when he brought it closer to her that he saw the reason she could not do it herself. Her skin went from a normal pink to an almost blackish grey. Hey eyes sunk in and skin grew wrinkled.

"Hurry, I can't take too much of it," Herlena called out waiting for Justin to lead the way up the steps.

Justin walked to his house as fast as he could while making sure Herlena was at the same pace. Once inside, Justin put the plate in the far corner of the living room, and waited for Herlena to regain her composure.

Herlena was adjusting her ragged shirt before walking closer to Justin. "Thank you for that. I just need you to say to whoever comes that you know nothing."

"Sure, but you have to tell me everything or it's no deal," Justin added as she walked towards the refrigerator.

"Let me eat something and I will tell you everything you want," Herlena replied as her smile returned with her normal complexion.

Opening the refrigerator she began pulling out leftovers, and beer. It was more than Justin could eat and he wondered if it was for the both of them. "How much do you want?"

"All of it. I haven't eaten for a few days."

Justin walked over and began heating the food up. Herlena sat at the small table and watched Justin prepare the large amounts of food. Justin looked over and could not help but stare a bit as Herlena's facial features seemed so angelic and gorgeous.

The microwave beeped to a completion and Justin handed it to Herlena, and began heating more food up. Just as he pressed the buttons for the second round, he looked over to see her stuffing her face like a child. "Guess you were hungry."

Herlena gave a small burp and pushed the empty plate in front of her. Justin pulled the second plate of food out and put it in front of her with a fork. Sitting down across from her he looked right into her dark eyes. "Let's start with who or what you are. Then you can tell me why you were in an old church basement."

Picking up the fork and smiling at Justin before diving into the plate of spaghetti, holding it in the spaghetti, she looked up and gave a smirk. "George Kelly is not really George Kelly. He is George McCune; he only changed his name when he needed too."

"How does this explain you though?" Justin interrupted only to see Herlena begin to eat.

With a few more bites, Herlena put the fork back into her food. "I am going to get there. I bet you did not know that George was a witch-hunter. Which explains why I was down there. You see George was supposed to kill me a long time ago. Just kept me as his pet instead."

Justin's tone was almost confused as he was. "Wait, what? George was a witch-hunter and you're a witch that was kept under a church basement. This makes no fucking sense."

Herlena stood up and turned around. Her ragged white shirt was covered by her long hair, and Justin could barely make it out. Herlena proceeded to lift her worn ripped shirt with her hair too exposing her back. Just as her back was coming into view, two distinct black lace like wings sprung out. As the shirt hit her neck, Herlena flexed, and her wings went from folded to fully extended. The wings only extended a few feet, and looked like they were ready to fall apart if she ever flapped them.

Herlena folded her wings tight against her body and dropped her shirt back down. "Does that answer your question?"

"You're a fairy?" Justin's eyes were as big as saucers as he tried to think about what was real and what was fake. The wings he just saw were no fakes, and his brain was having a hard time handling it.

"Kind of. I am fey, like a fairy, just a different type. I am what they call a succubus." Herlena tried to smile as she seemed to be waiting for Justin's reaction.

With an almost fearful look. "Isn't that evil?"

Herlena smiled as she seemed to break the ice of the bad news Justin just heard. "Well, not truly evil. We just have a tendency to do what we want is all. I mean, I never killed anyone before. Matter of fact, I was helping George live for as long as he did."

Justin leaned back as one of the questions he wanted answered was about to be revealed to him. "How old was George?"

"Mmmm. I am not too sure of the year I was summoned, but I do remember George killing Belina around the time those guys in the red coats attacked Philadelphia. Yeah, I do remember them right before we left the city."

"Holy shit. George is that fucking old? What did you give him? Who is Belina? I think you need to tell me what happened from the start."

Herlena looked at Justin, and he saw the look in her dark eyes. The look that he could not gauge to be evil or just pure beauty. "Well... here goes. Belina worked for my master, and George killed them both. I was supposed to be killed with them, but he said he had other plans for me. Kept me around in churches, and even some old morgue for a bit."

"So wait...why was George killing your master?" Justin asked still giving a confused yet eager to learn more information look.

"George is a witch-hunter. Bet he did not bring that up in conversation to you," Herlena smiled as she said this, and Justin could not help but do the same.

With a laugh in her voice, Herlena took another bite of her food. "George kept me alive so he can use my blood and my wings for a longer life. Told the fucker he would get caught to."

Justin tried to think of something to say, but as Herlena continued to eat and then talk, he could not help but feel sorrow for this girl. Although farfetched from anything in the realm of reality, the story just seemed to fit in, or it may be just the way she spoke. Either way, Justin knew that Herlena was being brutally honest, and he bought into it, hook, line and sinker.

"You see the Guild of Hunters knew George was up to something, and accused him of keeping me alive. I told him he would be caught when he turned eighty and looked twenty. When they cast him out, he took me to a few places before we came here."

Justin's eyes grew wide as Herlena dumped so much information on him. Like his brain imploded with knowledge about things he never knew existed except for fantasy. "Damn. I can't believe it all. I mean nobody would ever believe this shit. Are they still hunting you?"

"Probably, if they were alive. It's been years since George mentioned moving or anyone following us. The old church seemed to work. Although the pastor is a hunter, and knows George was one too. He just does not know George was thrown out. So that's why I need to stay here for a bit."

"Hold up a bit. What's the deal with staying at the church? I mean George could have hid you anywhere." Justin instantly thought of hundreds of places that George could have hid a kidnapped girl. He also knew that the pastor would definitely be coming by in the morning.

Herlena still eating and never looked down as she answered Justin's big question of the night. The question he had since pulling up to his new house. "It's hallowed ground. I can't be sensed in hallowed ground. Funny thing is, that no hunter would ever suspect me in being in hallowed ground. Warlocks are not known for their love of religion."

"And the chains? What's the deal with the chains?"

Herlena looked up quickly with a smile before going back to looking after her food when she replied. "Cold iron limits the powers of any fey. Hallowed ground hides me. George said it was brilliant of himself building the church."

Herlena finally put her fork down and gave Justin a look of seriousness. "So I assume you are going to want the same deal, or are you just that good type of person to turn me in?"

Justin gave a smile as he saw the desperate look on Herlena's face. "I am not going to turn you in, but I am not going to keep you either. Is it possible for me just to let you go? Figure you would want that most of all."

Herlena smiled wide. It was so powerful of a smile, and so beautiful it brought a sense of love to Justin's heart. There was something about her looks, her smile, and even her voice that made Justin weak at the knees. "I am yours, my Master."

"No, I am going to let you go free. I am not your master." Justin smiled as he thought she was offering herself to him as a slave.

Herlena stood up and stepped back, Justin just watched in shock as she went around the table to him and knelt completely down in front of him. "My true name is Lenaderith, and what shall my new name be, Master?"

Standing up, looking at her as she faced the floor in front of him in complete obedience Justin said, "No, wait, you misunderstood me. I am going to free you from serving anyone, even me. You won't have a master at all."

Justin saw her eyes once again as she looked up at him. Her face was helpless, and Justin felt weak saying no to her. "I am succubae. I cannot live without a master."

Thoughts of what to do with her flooded his mind. It was like adopting a child that you could not say no to. "So you want me? I mean, there must be some witch out there that could have you."

Herlena stood up again, flashing that smile that made Justin weak, and then followed it up with a giggle. "I do not serve witches Master. Succubae are summoned only to serve warlocks, and sorcerers."

Justin felt compassion and loneliness. He knew what it was like be alone in the world. The compassion he felt also went for how she was locked away for so many years as well. "I think Lena sounds better. But, I am neither a warlock nor a sorcerer. I was thinking both were myths until you came along."

Justin looked at the time as his phone buzzed with an email. If he went to bed now, he could get about four hours of sleep. Justin looked at his new found girl and saw that this was not going to be done tonight either. "It is late, and I have work in the morning. So we are going to talk about this in the morning."

Lena stood up and stepped back flashing a small smile. "I can help Master. Give me a few weeks and more of my powers will return. I can help you find someone that can help you."

"Listen, as much as this is weird as fuck for me, I have to work in the morning. I have a job, a life. I can't be taking time off of work trying to learn to cast things that I do not even believe in yet."

Lena stepped forward smiling as if she knew she had powers of control over Justin. "I understand Master. I will help you in the morning. Would you like to fuck me tonight?"

Justin instantly thought about this frail girl pleading for freedom as he had sex with her. "No. You don't have to have sex with me, and you can stop calling me master. I am Justin remember, you called me that when George spoke about me."

Lena once again smiled, and gave a look of obedience. "Yes Master Justin."

Justin gave a snarky look, and not knowing if she was playing around or was serious about her devotion. "No, just Justin."

Lena could not help but continue her smile. "Yes Master Just Justin."

"Holy fuck, this shit is going nowhere. Listen, go to sleep, and when I wake up we can talk more about this new master thing. The couch is quite comfortable, and we will finish this in the morning."

Lena stepped in front of Justin as he made to leave, he sighed. "Lena, it has been a long night and not two hours ago I held the dead body of a friend, or who I thought was a friend. I just need time to process everything."

"I understand, Master Justin," she said lowering her head. Lena looked up from under hooded eyes. "I will wait for your commands in the morning."

Justin tried in vain the fall asleep. He made the couch up with a few pillows and blankets for his new guest, but the whole night was a crazy experience of heartache, and excitement of knowledge. Justin could not stop his brain from processing everything that happened, and learned. It was like a life changing event and he did not know it could ever happen so quickly.

Waking up he saw Lena wide awake, and flipping the channels on the TV. The sun was shining through the windows right on the TV, and he wondered if she could see anything as it was so bright. "What are you doing? What are you trying to watch?"

Lena jumped to her feet and quickly hurried to be in front of him. "Morning Master. I was just looking for your porn channels."

"What?" Justin gave a concerned and puzzled look as Lena seemed so nonchalant about trying to find porn. "I don't have any. And why are you looking for porn?"

With a calm, happy voice Lena once again smiled as if nothing was wrong and the world was just right for her. "It relaxes me Master. I will have to get you some for you. Do you have a credit card so I can buy some?"

Justin stepped back and knew that Lena was going to have to listen to him. As much as he wanted to tell her what to do, or even get rid of her, the idea of protecting her seemed right.

"No...no. I am not going to let you buy porn. Look, hold off on doing anything for right now. I am going to be back early today to handle this pastor problem. Just keep the doors closed, and stay inside."

Justin drove to work and let his mind race with ideas of what to do, and what to say to his new housemate or succubus pet. When he got to work getting a half day was as easy as an email saying that there was a death. Living in a small town has its advantages and his boss already knew what happened. Before noon Justin was driving home trying to figure out what to do next.

Just as he turned onto the road leading to his, he saw the local hardware store. It was a tiny little place, but it held what people needed and had that small town charm about it. Justin walked in knowing that a big set of bolt cutters would crack the piece of iron.

With his purchase in the seat next to him, Justin was pulling into his driveway knowing that his problem would either be free from his life, or free from any chain of bondage around her neck.

As Justin walked in the door, Lena was on the couch watching Judge Judy. Lena gave a look at Justin and jumped up once again to greet him. As Lena jumped up from the couch a pile of crumbs flew everywhere. Bags of pretzels lay on the floor and bits of her eating frenzy now flew up with her. "Sorry Master, I was hungry."

"You don't stop eating do you?" Justin commented as he could not help but laugh as this petite girl could eat so much food. It answered his question of why George was forever cooking too. His chuckle also came from the running joke that George was feeding the homeless. It was now clear as crystal that his food was going straight to Lena.

Shrugging her shoulders, Lena gave a crooked smile of jest. "Sorry, Master. Succubae have a fast metabolism."

"Well. I have a solution to that collar."

Lena lit up like a star about to explode. Justin had the bolt cutters right on the latch that kept her collar in place, with a strong grunt, Justin clamped down for all his worth. Like a strongman in a competition, Justin squeezed to the point of exhaustion. When the snap was heard, he knew he was home free.

The collar dropped to the floor with a loud clunk. Lena looked up at Justin and saw her give that smile that brought butterflies to his stomach. There was just something about her smell, and face that gave him shivers. It was not bad, but almost weakening to the eyes and soul.

"I feel better," Lena yipped as she embraced Justin with an affectionate hug. "I will be ready for you in an hour Master."

"Ready? What are you getting ready for?"

"You Master. I am sure we need to do a lot of things to get ready for the pastor's visit. Can I clean myself up Master, or do you wish me to stay like this?" Lena replied as she finally backed away from Justin still smirking with joy.

"Shit. I do have to handle him. Look, stay here and...just stay here and take a shower, do whatever you want to do to make yourself comfortable."

"Yes Master," Lena answered as she flashed her smile once again.

Justin quickly rushed out the door and headed towards the direction of the old church. He wondered why Lena would ask him to clean up knowing she was in the house for hours without him. Justin was trying to come up with a story to tell Pastor Rick when he arrived. Justin just knew he was going to come, but just wondered what time.

Once inside, Justin quickly descended the narrow steps, and saw the underground lair of Lena. Strewn books and magazines littered the place as if they were trash. It was definitely a mess, and Justin knew he had only a short window to make sure nobody could tell she lived here.

Justin unplugged the only outlet in the place that connected a small light and the TV. Quickly thinking and pondering how best to handle the situation, he made a mental list.. Getting rid of the place was out of the question, and cleaning it out would take too much time. The option of burning it to the ground was dismissed as it would raise red flags about the fire. Justin resigned himself to just hoping the disguised entrance would be enough to hide it.

Walking back down the hill to his house, he looked again at George's house. It seemed so unassuming that he was that old, and had so many secrets. Justin just continued to think of all the things he would have asked him, or should have asked him if he could change time or if he did not pass away.

Once inside his house he heard the shower running, and knew that Lena was cleaning herself up as he told her. Thinking this was the best time, he flipped open his laptop and did a quick search for succubae and succubuses. Thinking this would be the best time to hide the fact he had no clue what he was really dealing with. It was as if fear and lust got together and dropped off a girl in his lap to care for.

The shower was still going and there was a knock at the door. The tapping sound startled Justin and his heart followed with a sudden beat of terror, Pastor Rick was here. "I'm coming."

Justin hoped that his voice would throw him off from the sound of the shower going. It was a small house and the water could be heard running from the door. When he opened the door, and old man in his sixties stood before him.

He was wearing a simple white shirt and black tie. Like a Mormon selling bibles, this man was very plain. With parted gray hair, and a clean shaven face that showed his years. "Hi, you must be Mr. Thomas. I am sorry to disturb you, but I just wanted to see if you could unlock Mr. Harris's door for me. The sheriff said you had the key."

"Sure," Justin responded as he grabbed the key from the rack near the door. In his mind everything was going so fast.

Justin walked to George's house, and listened to the pastor talk about how George was a good man who donated his time, and energy into letting the local congregation use the old church once a year during Easter service. The pastor said it was an old time feeling that the people looked forward too.

Justin listened and then answered questions about George's untimely passing. Justin only offered that he died in the old church cleaning up. When the pastor asked to see where he died, Justin quickly thought up a lie to the exact location. Saying he died at the door, and he brought him inside to try to revive him. When the pastor nodded his head he thought it went over well.

Once inside George's house an eerie feeling came over him. Just a few days ago he was sitting on the couch, half drunk, telling George about his ex-wife, and how she would flirt with other men in front of him. He confessed so many things to the old man, and now he was looking at it as if was years ago that it all happened.

123456...9