Old Church

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pastor grabbed a photo of George standing in front of the church that was in the bedroom. When he showed Justin what he had, he saw a tear forming. "You, ok?"

"Sorry, but we knew each other for a long time. Do you mind if I take some time in the house alone? I want to pray for him."

Justin was about to say yes without a second thought, but he knew something like this might happen. All day he thought about how the pastor was going to either ask to search or do it secretively. He also knew that denying his request would only arouse more suspicion. Since it was the house and not the church, he figured he would be safe.

"Yeah. Take your time. I will give you ten minutes."

"Oh, thank you, and bless you."

Walking out, Justin had a twinge of guilt and nervousness. Knowing the pastor would not find anything meant that he was going to look in the church; then again the pastor spent time in the church during the service. Justin smiled thinking that the pastor was wrong about Lena's real location.

Justin had a smirk that was hiding his real smile. It was a smile knowing that the pastor was so wrong in the real location. A smile of knowing that the pastor was not really praying but searching for something and that Justin knew the real answer which was taking a shower right now.

Pastor Rick walked out and Justin walked over to him, hiding his smirk. "Sorry to bother you Mr. Thomas, but is it possible for me to come back with some members of the congregation to do a group prayer? I know this is a hard time for everyone, but I feel that it would help some people with the grieving process."

Justin had enough with the farce, and was now just thinking of a way to put a wrench in his plan. Short of telling him to fuck off, Justin decided to play along. "I would love to pray with your congregation. I think that if we did it in your church this Sunday, I could share some of the stories George told me."

The pastor never moved his eyebrows or made any other facial tic that might give away the lie. "I would hate to bother you anymore. Let us come back tonight and we can set everything up for the funeral."

"I am not sure I will be home tonight, but we can try tomorrow," Justin answered as he scanned the old man's face trying to get a read on him. It was not that he was any good at detecting a lie, but he just knew that everything that was being said to him from this pastor was a bold lie.

"We will try tonight, and hopefully get together tomorrow for sure. It was good meeting you Mr. Thomas," the pastor replied with his hand extended to shake Justin's hand.

Justin shook his hand and felt the strength this old man had. He might have looked old, but he had the grip of a man who knew his way around the gym.

Justin walked into the house, and still heard the shower running. Thinking that Lena did not know how to shut the water off, he went towards the door. "You finished in there?"

"Sorry Master, but I am still cleaning. I should only be a few more hours."

"A few more hours?" Justin commented with a questioning tone of annoyance.

"Yes, Master. I cannot look bad for you. I must be perfect no matter what."

"The pastor is still in the area, and could find you. He could come at any time."

"Sorry Master, but I will be perfect for when he comes and we can kill him," Lena answered with a tone that seemed uncaring about the dangerousness of the situation that Justin still had concerns about.

Justin gave a sigh but had a smile. There was something about her tone and sound of her voice that made him think that everything was going to be alright. It was like it had a soothing effect on him. Either way, he left to sit down at his table with his laptop.

This time Justin decided to look up succubae and succubuses. All the sites showed were girls that were half goat, and some with long horns on their forehead. While Lena did have horns they were maybe an inch, inch and a half long. If she wore a hat nobody would be the wiser about knowing she had horns. And her legs, they were not goat legs at all; Justin easily saw her feet, due to her not wearing shoes.

Justin flipped through more web pages and found that the only thing that Lena had in common was the beauty. Oh God Justin thought. Lena was like the cute girl in school that guys would be afraid to talk to. To him it seemed some sites had some things right, but were off on most things about her. The only reprieve from this new found mystical world was that not too many people seemed to be that knowledgeable about it.

When the door opened to the bathroom, Justin looked at the time. Lena had been cleaning herself up for almost four hours. Justin just had to see what could take so long. He remembered all the dates in his life did not take so long for the girls to get ready. When she did appear it was fully nude though.

"You like, Master? I am ready for you to have me if you wish."

Justin's mouth dropped once he gazed upon the girl that called him master. Her long black hair was down to her ass. Her olive complexion showed no marks, or defects to it. Her perfect skin could only be compared to a model doing a photo shoot. Her petite breasts were pronounced but still had nipples that jutted out like erasers.

Justin had to look down as his heart raced like a drag car ready to go. His eyes feasted on a perfectly shaved pubic area. Feeling the arousal hit him as her sex was just right out in the open for him to stare out. To Justin, Lena seemed the hottest girl he had ever seen, and now she was naked in front of him.

"Before you answer Master, can we eat?

"I guess I can make something."

Lena smiled and walked over to him. Just as she got near him, Justin saw her small wings bounce slightly with every step. Hiding the fact she had wings and horns would be impossible given the fact all she had to wear was a torn ragged shirt. "Need to wait on the food. We have to get you some clothes."

Lena looked down like a puppy getting scolded. "Yes Master."

"I am going to get you some of my clothes for you to wear outside, and then we are going to go to a store and buy you something. On the way back we can stop off and get you some food."

Lena looked up with a smile that could make any man weak at the knees. "Oh, thank you Master. I love Burger King."

Walking into his room, Lena followed in eager preparation to leave. Justin knew that as much as he was going to spend money on her, the only thing she seemed to be happy about was food. Lena did not look a pound over a hundred and yet she ate more than a man twice her size. Justin just had to know if she gained weight. "Lena, do you always stay in shape? I mean you seem to eat so much food."

Lena replied just as clothes were being put on the bed for her to change into, "Succubae always eat like this Master. I will always stay this shape too. Unless you wish for me to look different."

"No. I like the way you look. Just asking."

Lena smiled as she picked up a few clothes. "We can fuck before we go Master."

Justin once again felt compassion and sorrow for her and not the typical excitement for lust. Although she was so incredibly pretty, he felt more like a caregiver than a lover. "Not now, let get things done first."

Lena picked out a long T-shirt that hung to her thighs and a pair of jeans that could only stay up with a belt on the tightest notch. She looked like a rapper during the nineties, but the only thing showing was her horns on her forehead. Justin corrected that with a baseball cap he had.

Justin was now in the car listening to Lena call out all the things she had never seen. Justin was relieved that he did not have to explain anything to her as she seemed to know what was going on.

Justin just figured between the books, and TV Lena was well adjusted for not being outside for a hundred years. The only odd thing Lena did other than calling out almost every restaurant, was give catcalls to girls she saw. Justin even asked if she was interested in the same sex, and Lena just smiled and replied. "If you want me to be Master, but I am thinking of you."

With a sarcastic tone, Justin answered and gave Lena a look of confusion. "What...you're thinking of me?"

"Yes Master. You should fuck as many girls as possible, and I will help you get anyone you want," Lena answered with a smile before turning her head to the window and pointing out more places to eat.

Not getting into a discussion, Justin drove to a Goodwill store and pulled into the parking lot, thinking this would be the best chance for him to get her the most clothes for the cheapest price. His paycheck was still covering the moving expenses, and the purchase of odds and ends to make his place livable. "We are here, please don't say anything to anyone."

With a look of sorrow, Lena turned to Justin. "Master, this is for poor people. I want to go to a better store."

Justin knew she was right, but also knew that keeping Lena was going to destroy any budget he had made. "I know, but I don't have that much money. As soon as I get paid we can get you better clothes."

"Yes Master. I will not say anything."

Going through the store, nobody paid any attention to Lena, and Justin was able to point her in the direction of clothes she could pick out. Giving her the directions of finding four complete outfits, Lena was on her way to browsing the store. Justin walked around trying to find anything that might hide her horns, or coats for her wings. Since her wings did not stick out that much, Justin found a couple of hoodies that she could wear.

Walking over to Lena, he saw her with the four outfits as told. Giving him the smile of acceptance, he guided her towards the register to pay for everything. Justin got in line and wondered if the people in back of them would spot Lena's wings as her back did show a bulge. Justin just whispered for her to wait in the car. Lena turned to him with a smile and nod before walking out to the car.

Justin paid for the items and got into his car to a waiting Lena. When he sat down he saw the mischievous look of Lena, and her arms covered with bracelets, and rings on her fingers. "Fuck, did you just steal all of them?"

Lena looked down at her heist and gave a disappointing look. "Yes, Master. I know they're shit, and when we go to a nice store I can get better ones."

Justin quickly looked up to see if anyone spotted them. He quickly pulled out of the parking lot when he saw that nobody was looking in his direction or paid any attention to his car.

Driving home he thought about what he was going to do with Lena. She was like a child with bad habits. The only thing he found humorous was that she looked so damn cute while doing her antics. Her sweet voice and demeanor just seemed to be so enticing to listen to and watch.

Pulling into the gas station, he parked at the pump and gave Lena a look of concern. "If I let you into the store, I cannot have you steal anything."

"Yes Master. I will not take anything," Lena answered with her face frowning as Justin took away her freedom.

"Here is five bucks. You can spend it on anything you want."

Lena took the money and nodded her head in agreement and followed Justin in the store. Justin waited in line for the cashier so he could buy gas, while Lena was browsing the candy aisle. Justin laughed at his thoughts of her buying five dollars worth of candy, and trying to decide on what to buy.

Justin paid for his gas and walked back to his car. Giving a quick glance he saw Lena walk over to the cashier, and he wondered how she was going to make out with only five dollars. Pumping gas he kept his view towards Lena, worrying that she might do something illegal. To his surprise she walked out of the store smiling ear to ear. It was a sight he could stare at every day.

Lena was in the car and Justin finished getting gas. When he turned the key he noticed that the only thing she bought was a scratch off lottery ticket. "You bought a lotto ticket?"

"Master said he needed more money."

Justin shook his head and drove home. He knew that training Lena was going to be a task that nobody could ever understand. It was something he both regretted and loved. The idea of having a girl whose simple smile could bring men to tears conflicted with a girl whose morality was far off the mark.

Justin walked in quickly and closed the door behind him. Seeing Lena just standing there with the ticket only further perplexed him. "You have powers that can make you win?" For sounding sarcastic, Justin knew that it was a legitimate question.

"Oh no Master. Succubae have no such powers...but other fairies do," Lena answered with a foreboding grin. Justin could easily tell that something bad was about to happen.

"There are other fairies? You plan on summoning them?"

"Oh no Master, I cannot summon. I just know how to get them to appear."

Justin was thinking of what to say but Lena quickly walked over to the refrigerator. Justin turned to ask a question, but Lena holding the door open was faster. "Master, I am hungry. Can Master make something," she shrugged innocently.

"You've eaten everything in my fridge. Would you like to order out?"

"Yes Master, that sounds good," she said, her voice was melodic and smooth.

Justin had walked to the kitchen scanning the fridge where his take-out menus were. He started when he turned around to find Lena directly behind him. She peered at the menus behind Justin then back at him with a smile.

Justin was caught in her dark gaze. It was something about her. He couldn't understand what it was, but he had to take care of her.

Justin said, an idea coming to him, "I'll get take-out. Do you have any preference? There's a wing place that delivers. What about pizza? Oh I know, I'll get some Chinese take-out."

Justin pulled out his phone and a few minutes later the food was ordered. He found Lena wandering the kitchen, like a predator looking for prey. When she noticed Justin she perked up.

"Master Justin, when do we eat?"

"You can just call me Justin; this whole master thing is getting kind of old. As for the food, it will probably be an hour or so."

Lena smiled and sat down at the couch. Picking up the remote, Justin could hear the TV turn on and Lena flip the channels. Justin was about to tell her that there was no porn when he saw she was watching a game show. It was a show he never watched but could see the symbol for the game show network. Justin laughed at the complexity of Lena.

Justin paid some bills online and listened for Lena to make sure she did not do anything that might cause problems. About a half hour into paying bills and surfing the web, Justin moved into the bedroom for some privacy. Justin just had to figure out something about Lena that was relevant. Justin figured that some old rare books might have the information. Justin found some store in the city that sold such books, and figured he could go this weekend to check out the store.

The sound of the front door closing brought a frightening scare to Justin. Lena was about to be alone with someone, or had just left the house. Justin had no idea what was happening, and his heart pounded with fear. He quickly left the room to see Lena standing at the door with the delivery girl holding two bags of food in her hands.

The girl handed the bags to Lena and then proceeded to sit on the couch. Not a sound was made, and Justin looked at both of them with a look of confusion. "What's going on? Did you pay her?"

Lena turned to Justin, and he noticed that her eyes were as dark as opals. A feeling something bad was about to happen as he saw a look of deep dark focus in her face. Like all the hunger of food was now directed towards this girl who seemed to do nothing wrong.

Justin wanted to try and get this girl out of his house before something sinister happened. "We need to pay her, so she can leave."

Justin walked over to the table to grab his wallet when Lena put her hand on his chest stopping him. Looking up, he saw Lena's dark eyes flutter different colors. It was both beautiful and spooky at the same time. "She is ready Master. Take her now."

Justin looked at Lena, and then at the Chinese girl sitting on the couch. She looked to be in her early twenties, and had an innocent pretty face that gave a blank stare. With her long black hair in a ponytail, she sat on the couch with her legs open like a man.

Justin shot a look back at Lena and snapped. "What the hell is going on? What did you do to her?"

Lena's tone went guttural and dark as her eyes became pitch black again and made Justin twinge with fear. "You must take her tonight Master; her body is at its peak for conception."

Wanting to say something quickly turned into stepping back, but a squelch of pain happened when he did. The burning pain faded just as quickly as it came upon him. The urge to have sex now washed over him as he sensed his penis grow erect and push against his jeans. Justin looked up in shock as Lena called out to him, "You are ready for her now Master."

Lena grabbed him by the hand, and Justin felt compelled to follow. He did not know what to do or say as word and thoughts slipped out of his mind just as quickly as they came. All he could think about was having sex.

The delivery girl unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down to her ankles revealing her plain white underwear. Justin could not help but be very aroused at this girl's beauty. She seemed like something more now as his erect prick was standing at attention. He knew in the past he would not have given this girl a second look as she seemed to be a girl that was not in his spectrum of girls he would date.

Trying to think of something else only resulted in his erection getting to the point of becoming painful. He was now standing right in front of this innocent girl. Lena was quickly working on removing the last of his clothes as his mind raced with things to say to stop this madness.

"We can't do this. No, we can't do this," Justin feebly said as Lena now had his jeans at his ankles.

Lena's tone went back to her normal girlish tone. "You must fuck her tonight Master. Her body is young and ripe for you. I felt it as soon as she got out of her car."

Giving up a little, Justin felt Lena guide him to the floor in front of the girl. She had her panties off now as her blank stare troubled him. "We can't. We are raping her, I can't rape her."

As much as Justin plead for this whole thing to stop, the sight of the short stubble right above her puffed out vagina made his body hot with desire. He was never really into Asian porn, but something about this girl made him now reconsider why he never did.

"Would it be better if she enjoyed it, and wanted it Master?" Lena answered as she continued to nudge Justin closer to his goal.

Justin's voice was shaky at best as he was fighting his libido for control over his thoughts. "Yes, please. I need her to enjoy it. I need her to say yes. I need her to really enjoy it."

Lena turned her head to the delivery girl and pushed Justin to the point where he was now between her legs. "Say yes to my Master."

With a blank stare, and a voice that was monotone, the girl looked at Justin. "Yes. Please have me."

Lena gently grabbed Justin's erection making him instantly look down to see her small hand wrapped around his engorged manhood. Looking up at Lena for handling his male flesh, he saw her glaring look. "Now Master, you must fuck her now."

Justin closed his eyes and allowed Lena to guide his erection right into this girl's love folds. With a single push, an immense feeling of sexual pleasure came over him. Only the tip of his cock pushed into her, but he could instantly tell that this girl was tighter than any other girl he had ever been with.

Lena still slid her hand down so it was now at the base of his hard cock. Almost pulling it, Lena made Justin's manhood sink deeper into this girl's warm, tight sex hole. Although he was only halfway in, he could feel how this girl could be in pain because she was so tight.

123456...9