One Week Ch. 05 Second Edition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening the front door, I threw the keys into a Ming bowl on the dresser and turned the alarm off, Jade pulling me upstairs in her haste. As we hit the stair case, I slipped in my heels and burst out laughing as Jade fell on top of me. I turned round as she lifted herself up and drew her into a kiss, unzipping her cat suit with one hand and grabbing her rear to pull her further on top of me with the other.

The stairs dug into my back, but I paid it no mind as Jade reached up and unzipped the front of my suit so that she could squeeze my breasts. My cock, tightly bound underneath me strained painfully as it filled with blood and our deep breathing filled the hallway. I pulled Jade up higher so that her breasts were level with my mouth and took her right nipple with my tongue, biting gently with my teeth. She groaned some more and pushed harder, her cleavage filling my face and making it hard to breath.

"Upstairs. Now." Jade's voice, husky with lust, drove me on and we scrambled up the stairs. As we reached the bedroom, we raced to the bed, tripping and stumbling as we kissed and grasped each other, our leather clad bodies driving us to a frenzy.

Falling on the bed, I found myself landing on my front and Jade used the opportunity to unzip the suit from the back, pulling it down over my arse and exposing my cheeks. She pulled at the knickers I wore and my cock sprang out, rasping against the open zip. Pushing myself onto my knees, I presented myself to Jade as she reached into the draw of the bedside cabinet and pulled out some lube, its coldness making me flinch as she smeared it against my cheeks.

Kneeling on all fours on the bed, Jade stood behind me and unzipped her catsuit from behind, leaving the suit on and exposing her large cock. It was huge and I tensed in excitement as she pressed it against my arse. I pushed back, helping her to enter me, loving the feel as she pushed deeper and deeper, her large cock filling me completely.

My sphincter clenched and relaxed continuously as she pulled out slowly and then pushed in quickly, making me gasp with pleasure. The corset I wore held me tightly and the tailored cat suit left little room to move as Jade started to speed up, her hands holding me by the waist as she pulled me onto her and slipping to my upper thigh to take herself even deeper into me. Her cock pulsated against my g-spot as I felt her start to cum. She gave a shuddering gasp and thrust hard, her entire cock enveloped within me, and holding me hard as she came deep inside. Suddenly, she relaxed, and leaned forward to kiss my back.

Pulling herself out, she turned me over and straddled my waist, our leather sliding over each other, the creak of the soft material loud in the silence. I felt her cum dribble from my arse as she maneuvered herself over my own penis.

As she lifted herself up, she reached down and took my cock in her hand to position it so that I slid inside of her easily. She leant down to kiss me, shifting herself as she did so and making me gasp in pleasure. As she kissed me, I felt her hand open a draw in the bed side table and she sat up brandishing a pair of nipple clamps.

"I think it's been long enough now," she said. I gulped nervously. They looked like crocodile clips and had a screw at the end for her to tighten them. She stroked my nipples until they hardened and then clipped the clamps to them, loose enough so that they weren't too tight.

I moaned in pleasure as she then tightened them gently. Not so much as to hurt, but enough to tease and titillate. She ground her hips as she flicked them softy, teasing my cock and sending ripples of pleasure through my breasts as she stimulated my senses.

As she ground harder, I grabbed her leather clad waist and pushed upwards, deeper into her and stimulating my cock further. As I felt myself start to cum, Jade pushed down harder whilst she flicked the clamps. I let out a cry and came, my body shaking with joy as my nipples sent waves of pleasure through my stomach and deep within my core. I shrieked as I felt the adrenalin of the evening course through my body, heightening the experience and causing spots to flash across my vision.

I sighed with pleasure as Jade removed the clamps and leaned down to kiss me, gently lifting herself from my spent member. I pouted as she started to move and she grinned.

"You want more?" she asked, arching a perfect eyebrow. I considered my position. I lay on some purple satin sheets in our bedroom dressed in a tight fitting, satin lined, leather cat suit wearing five inch thigh high boots. My nipples throbbed from the attention they'd received and I lay my under gorgeous wife who was currently wiggling herself over my erect cock. I felt so sexy in my clothes that I never wanted to take them off.

It didn't take long to reach a conclusion.

I smiled and reached up, pulling her into my embrace.

"Always, my love," I whispered and kissed her deeply. It was our honeymoon and I wanted it to last forever.

Chapter five.

Guy was livid. His cheeks, red with rage, flashed in the morning light and he jabbed a finger angrily at the pair of us. Once I'd phoned him to explain what we'd done, he'd slammed the phone down and rushed over to the house.

I'd gone for an early morning jog and asked Master Leung for another session. He'd not been expecting me for a number of weeks as I was meant to be on a honeymoon at this point and sighed theatrically as my form wavered.

He left, admonishing me on my poor focus, and I stood in the main living room in my sports bra and lycra bottoms. I'd changed my style of sports bra to one that showed some cleavage and again noticed his furtive glances at my breasts.

Jade, dressed in my favourite silk wraparound dress, folded her arms defensively and pouted. I knew that look. It spoke volumes. Guy was right and she knew it. She just didn't like it.

"This," he said brandishing the photographs Jade had printed. "Means nothing! It's a picture of a gun! It could be taken anywhere at any time and he's most likely got a license for a random gun left lying around." He slammed the pictures to the floor in his anger. "You two are lawyers. Bloody good ones by all accounts. Combined, you've an IQ north of three hundred and you think this is ok?" We both hung our heads in shame, feeling foolish as Guy raged on.

"Even if this picture was admissible in court, I'm not allowed to work on British soil. How would you explain this? It would be thrown out and you know it. Both of you would tear this evidence apart and have the case dismissed."

He sat down in frustration and pinched his nose with his right hand. I sat down next to him and lowered his hand, forcing him to look at me. I could see pain there and, despite the vice he had us in, I could feel his suffering. Having known loss, I could empathise.

"You knew him well?" I asked. He sighed heavily, his broad shoulders suddenly deflating.

"I knew his parents. When he joined SIS, I told his family I would look after him." He seemed suddenly vulnerable and my heart went out to him. "I know he's dead. I know this. But I can't accept it. He was a bloody analyst, an IT expert and he volunteered, said he wanted to prove himself out in the field."

His voice trembled as he spoke and I took his hand in mine. He knew what I was, yet didn't flinch from the tender gesture. I glanced up a Jade and she gave a weary nod of her head. Jackie had instilled in us both a most fundamental principle that was to guide us for the rest of our lives. Empathy, compassion and charity. She called it Serviam, harking back to her days in a Catholic Ursuline school. She had grown up privileged and had used that for one purpose; to better the lives of others. We were her legacy and knew that we were indebted to it.

"We'll find him," Jade said, her voice soft in the room, just loud enough to be heard over the ticking of the grandfather clock. "Whether he's alive or dead, you'll have your closure." Guy nodded his thanks, not trusting himself to speak. "Doesn't mean I like you though," she said, her smirk giving lie to the statement.

Chapter Six

Several breathless minutes later, I swung on the pole, looping my leg around it and using it to support myself on one high heeled foot as Jade leaned forward and kissed me, her hands wrapping around my waist and holding me tight. As the song died out, a loud clapping filled the air. Dmitri stepped forward and showed his appreciation.

"Beautiful!" he cried. "Two is not for the price of one! Two for the price of four at least!" He chuckled at his joke as we stepped from the stage. I subconsciously pulled the hem of my dress lower down, not used to such skimpy clothes, and raised the other hand to keep my balance in such high heels.

My hair, newly dyed with streaks of red, brushed over my eyes and made me reflect on my change. I'd cultivated the classy business look and now had to embrace the opposite end of the spectrum. As we hit the final step, Dmitri beckoned Emma over and waved at the barman who poured us all some vodka.

As he brought the drinks over, Dmitri gave Emma a shrewd look. Handing a glass to her, he chinked her glass in a toast.

"If this is some game, I will be most displeased," he said. Menace dripped from his voice, venomous with its promise. Emma gave an easy shrug.

"I have nothing left," she replied. "Last time we met, you were building links with Hong Kong. I have many contacts there. I have also worked in business law my whole life. I can make this place more legitimate and safe for you than it's ever been." Dmitri sipped his vodka as he mulled over her proposal. Still panting, Jade and I necked the sour liquid, forgetting ourselves for a moment. Eventually, he nodded and looked at us with hooded eyes.

"I find you good home," he said. "It will take a week I think, so you will work for me. We have room upstairs and you will stay. I will look after you." Jade held her glass out, asking for more vodka and gave her devilish smile.

"Perfect," she said. "I feel at home already." Dmitri guffawed with laughter, his head rocking back and showing his rotten teeth.

"I like you," he said as he reached for a bottle of vodka from the table and poured her a generous portion. "Heather!" he called and a waitress came scurrying over.

She was stunning with long red hair cascading down her back in curly waves. She had pale skin and cute freckles across her cheeks and nose. She'd clearly had electrolysis on her face as she didn't have so much foundation on that it covered up her freckles. Her eyes were large and she had a button nose set pertly above full, sensual lips.

She wore five inch heels and only came up to my shoulders, her petite figure giving her a vulnerable air. She wore a black ballroom satin corset that covered her breasts and pushed them up. They looked big on her tiny figure, but worked beautifully, making her waist look smaller and her shoulders more slender. The corset had a silky skirt attached that flowed in waves to her calves at the back but shortened considerably at the front to just below the panty line. She wore stockings and the front of the skirt barely covered the lacy tops of them.

As she approached, she gave a broad smile and introduced herself with a cute curtsy, setting aside a tray of glasses as she did so. Her voice, when she spoke, was soft and I sensed the struggle underneath to maintain its femininity. I sympathized, knowing full well my own struggles.

"Good evening," she said. "I'm Heather. Delighted to meet you." Dmitri cut in gruffly.

"Take these two upstairs. They will be joining us. Show them where they stay and get them dressed for work. I want them on the floor within the hour." He waved at one of his Bratva brothers and they stepped forward to take our bags. "You don't need your things anymore," Dmitri said. "No phones, no internet, no nothing. You have everything you need here."

Jade handed over her handbag as I did the same. We'd left our phones, keys and valuables at home, but it still drove home the enormity of what we were doing. Hesitating as the bag was snatched unceremoniously from us, I let Heather lead us from the bar and into the "girls" area. As the door shut behind us, I glanced nervously at Jade. She grinned and winked at me and I was amazed at how calm she was.

I was terrified.

We found ourselves in a well-lit space that bustled with activity as preparations were made for the night ahead. Around a dozen staff were getting changed and they all looked stunning as they stepped into their corsets and heels. Some of the women had falsies and their corsets were slightly different to accommodate that, whilst others, such as Heather had a real pair that were pushed on display. There was very little modesty and several walked around in various states of undress, chatting amicably with each other. There was a friendly, relaxed atmosphere and I felt my nerves easing.

Heather made the introductions and they all waved happily at us before continuing on with their work. We were led through the throng, mirrors and lights lining the walls along with make-up desks and racks of clothes. At the other end was a staircase that led further up into the building. Heather nattered away as we walked, our heels loud in the stairwell.

"So there are fourteen of us here, all like yourself, though I must say, none as stunning as the pair of you." She stopped to give us an admiring glance and Jade brushed her praise aside with grace.

"Nonsense," she said. "You are stunning, absolutely stunning. Tell, me, how did you come to be here?" As we were shown the living quarters, Heather shared her story with us.

"I was an account manager for a large firm, a good one too. Used to dress on the side and went out one night and bumped into my boss." The living quarters looked like a hostel. Rows of beds along a long bedroom. Dmitri must have gutted a whole flat to fill with beds. There was space for twenty of them. The ones that were taken had drapes and blinds to give some privacy, but what struck me the most was the lack of personal effects. Those who came here truly had nothing.

Heather showed us her bed and pointed to a couple at the end of the room.

"You can take those two." She gave us a sly glance and blushed. "Though I guess you'll be wanting to push the two together. Don't be shy about it, we're pretty liberal here. We all have to show Dmitri our Clean Cards when we start." I frowned at that, remembering how Jackie used them at her club and realised that she and Emma had started that when they founded their club. I made a mental note that Emma had done a lot more work for Dmitri that she was letting on.

"Anyways, so one evening I was out, dancing the night away when a man knocks a drink over me. Turns out to be my boss. As he's apologising, he realises who I am and that's it. He calls me pervert and everything else under the sun. Next day, I'm fired. He's made sure that no one will hire me ever again either. Accused me of embezzlement. One month later, I'm knocking on the door here, begging to be taken in."

Her eyes welled up when she spoke and I leaned forward, taking her in my embrace. We sat on her bed as she composed herself and Jade sat opposite.

"So what happens here?" she asked, her voice soft and comforting.

"We work. Dmitri treats us well if we work hard. If we catch the eye of his wealthy clients then we're put up for auction."

"That's horrible," said Jade, anger lacing her voice. Heather shrugged.

"That's why you're here isn't it? To get some benefactor. Someone to look after you. I don't want to be sold, but I have nothing and nowhere to go. I might be lucky and have someone nice to service."

She looked at us both with a touch of envy. "I saw you dance. The two of you together? You'll be put up for sale quickly. Only for the richest too, so you'll probably end up somewhere nice." I pulled her to me with one arm and took her hand with the other, kissing the top of her head.

"How long have you been here?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Difficult to say. We're not allowed out and have no access to the outside world. A year maybe, I think." Jade gave her an appraising look, taking in her stunning physique and beautiful face.

"And you've not been sold yet?" Heather smiled sadly and clasped her hands together, reliving a painful memory.

"I was sold almost a year ago," she answered. "Once I was bought, the client paid Dmitri to keep me here and make me undergo a full transformation. I was happy to do so. It was what I always wanted and never had the courage to do. Anyways, I had the operation, but the client decided he didn't want someone who'd gone the whole distance." She looked at us in shame. "He swapped me for someone else. Dmitri was angry. Really angry. I'd cost him a lot of money. My chances of being sold are slim now. His clients want women with extras. I don't have any."

Anger coursed through me. Dmitri was taking advantage of the helpless and destitute. Preying on their isolation when they were cast out of society. It was every transgender and transvestite nightmare. To be shunned and ridiculed. Dmitri used that to make them grateful that they might be sold to someone who would look after them. I knew the kind that dealt with human trafficking having worked closely with a charity over the last year and despised how they preyed on the vulnerable. Working in a club like this would be the least of their troubles when they were sold. I vowed to shut this operation down and saw the same determination in Jade's eyes.

Heather, suddenly business like, stood up and cleared her throat.

"Right, let's finish the tour and get you ready to work tonight. You can tell me all about yourselves after work." The room we were in led to a large shower room where we could clean ourselves up and I noticed that there were no cupboards or chests to store anything in.

"Heather," I asked. "What do we wear when we're not in our work clothes?" She gave me a strange look.

"You keep them on or you go naked. There's nothing else." The last area was a kitchen with an oven that was barely used. Dmitri, we were told, liked the girls to stay thin so bought them very little food, just enough to get by on. My fists clenched in rage and Jade laid a soothing hand on my back. As we were led down a corridor back to the dressing room, I realised that most of the entire block was restricted to us, accessed only by doors with keypads.

I reasoned that it would be where Dmitri stored most of his illegal goods. The gun in the basement was exactly what Guy had said -- a simple ruse and he most likely had a license for it.

Along the corridor we walked in, a plethora of sex toys of all manner lay in boxes, some opened, some still sealed.

"Oh my," said Jade softly, eyeing the toys. Heather laughed at her reaction.

"Dmitri encourages us to play when we're not working. Keeps us horny, which the customers like." Her answer, simply explained, both repulsed and fascinated me.

Heather led us back to the dressing room and showed us the clothes rack that held the items for the night. We were all to wear the same corset with the skirt that she wore and my pulse quickened a little at the thought. The room had emptied, everyone else getting to work and she left us alone to change.

When she had gone, Jade turned to me and shook her head, reminding me to stay in character and not talk about our purpose here. We didn't know who was watching. A security camera glowered menacingly at us from a corner and we started to strip, getting ready to work.

Jade walked to the rack and rummaged through until she found two that were our size. She kept the black one and passed the purple one to me, knowing that the deep colour was my favourite. She tossed a pack of stockings over and the shoes, which I plucked from the air and laid them beside me as I opened the stockings and slid them up my legs. The quality was good and I loved the feel of them as I rolled them up and slid them over my smooth legs. Wearing stockings, corsets, skirts and such things gave me the greatest pleasure as I revelled in their femininity.

123456...9