One Week Ch. 05 Second Edition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was definitely a girly girl as was my wife and I saw that she was starting to enjoy herself as well. While we were here, we needed to work hard and get ourselves into an auction so that Guy could catch Dmitri in the act. It was a deadly balancing act. Leave it too late and we could get shipped off to who knows where. Come in too soon and there may not be enough evidence to convict him.

Once my stockings were on, I leaned down and buckled the shoes to my feet. They were strappy sandals, with the straps wrapping around my calf and coming to just below the knee. As I leaned down, some of my hair came loose and I realised with a start that I'd dyed it a dark red this morning. I was so used to my normal dark brown.

I kept my knickers on, judging them suitable to the task of hiding my cock even though the short front of the skirt left little to hide. I slipped the corset around my waist and hooked it together, adjusting it so that my breasts were comfortable and leaned forward to tighten the strings, tying them together with practiced hands.

I sat in front of the mirror and touched up my make-up, keeping it a little sluttier than I was used to. As I sat, the hem of the skirt lifted up, showing my lacy knickers, and I made a mental note to be careful where I sat. Jade came behind me and fitted a choker to my neck, a frilly material that matched the satin skirt of the corset.

"There," she said, pulling me up and kissing me deeply, her hands rubbing against my inner thigh, nails teasing my skin through the stocking. She broke the kiss and gave me a look. I sighed. I knew that look. "Whilst we're here, we are going to enjoy ourselves as much as we can. You are, after all, my wife, and you will do as I say. Turn around and put your hands on the dresser."

I gave her a mock exasperated sigh, but knew there was no use to it. The best way to get ourselves noticed was to have as much fun as we could. I turned and bent over, spreading my legs as she stepped between them and lifted up the skirt.

"This won't hurt a bit," she said and pulled my knickers down. I felt a chill as she applied some lube and felt the familiar pressure of a plug being pushed in. I relaxed my sphincter and pushed back gently. It felt like a big plug and Jade eased it back and forth to gently ease it in. "Got this from the sex corridor," she said as I felt it fill me up.

She caressed my arse cheek with her other hand and I felt myself becoming aroused as the plug pushed deeper into me. Finally, it was in and I stood up, the action pushing the plug further into me, my sphincter clasping the narrow base as if to force it further in. Wearing heels heightened the effect and I shuddered in joy, yet had to control myself to allow my penis to relax enough that I could put it back into its pouch.

Once I was safely tucked away, it was Jade's turn and I took great delight in repaying the favour. As she was sorting out her modesty, the door opened and Heather walked in, a beaming smile on her face.

"Ready?" she asked. Jade started at the sudden entry and it just occurred to us that they could have walked in at any point. I burst out laughing, the act sending the plug deeper into me. Heather gave us a nonplussed look and Jade reached out to take her hand.

"Good to go hun," she said, and we left the room to start our first evening as waitresses in a club run by the Bratva, hoping to work well enough to get sold into slavery. Things have certainly changed this last year, I mused as I tottered out in my five inch heels, the satin skirt swaying against the back of my legs and my stocking tops showing at the front. I smiled as we walked out. Life was boring before this.

By the end of the week, I would yearn for boring. The Chinese have a curse. May you live in interesting times. It was about to get very interesting indeed.

Chapter Seven

At university, I worked at several bars to pay my fees, but I'd never done it whilst dressed like this. I'd never had to flirt so much either. The security made sure I was never groped, but the customers were quick to show their appreciation. They liked new faces and Jade and I found ourselves in demand.

We rushed from table to table, balancing drinks on our trays and taking orders. Despite myself, I was enjoying the work. It was hard graft, my feet were sore, the corset made delivering drinks difficult and the butt plug nestled deep within me constantly teased my G-spot, forcing me to keep control of myself so that I didn't get an erection. Watching Jade work, lighting up the faces of those she spoke to and looking so damn sexy in her outfit made the task of controlling myself a monumental job.

Nonetheless, I was enjoying myself, but that soon turned to fear as Heather slid up to me and told me to go to Private Room Two as someone had ordered a lap dance. I'd never considered that I would have to do such things and cursed my naivety. I glanced over at Jade, flirting with a customer, my heart suddenly beating faster. Heather, aware of my anxiety, placed a gentle hand on my arm as I set down my tray of drinks.

"The first time is always strange, a little uncomfortable even, but you'll be fine. Just relax and let yourself be free. Remember, there's plenty of security and the clients won't lay a hand on you unless you allow it. This guy is a regular. Been coming for a few months and tips well. You'll be fine." She gave me a shy grin and ushered me to the room, opening the door and closing it behind me with a soft click.

As I stepped forward, the only sound was that of my heels on the floor. The room was small, but large enough for a table and several plush seats. Music started to drift through some hidden speakers and I saw another camera set into the wall. The light was dim but I quickly recognised my customer. He put his finger to his lips at my sudden intake of breath, his eyes flashing warning. I smiled seductively, remembering his admiring glances and stepped slowly towards Guy, swaying my hips as I did so, the skirt of the corset brushing softly against my thighs, the bustle of the layered satin sounding over the music.

As I neared, I turned around and bent slightly, giving Guy a view of my rear and lifted my hands over my head, dancing to the music and closing my eyes in mock passion. I lowered my hands over my body as I spun to face him, my hands rubbing over my breasts and pinched in waist, down to my crotch and rubbed my inner thighs over the stockings as I slid over his knees to rest on his lap, rubbing myself on his jeans and pushing the plug over my G-spot, causing me to moan in pleasure.

His gaze remained steady, but I could see the lust in his eyes and the tell-tale bulge in his groin. Leaning forward, I took his hands and allowed him to rest them on my corset as I lifted my hands behind his head and drew his face towards my breasts. As I pulled him closer, I whispered quietly in his ear.

"We're in." With that, I let go of his head and pushed him back against the seat and lifted his hands from my waist, disappointment etched onto his features. As I finished my dance, the music reaching a peak, he took some notes from his wallet and I let him lift the skirt of my corset and put them into the top of my stockings, his hands lingering longingly on my leg. Whether it was an act or not, I wasn't sure, but I enjoyed teasing him.

He stuffed three twenty's into my stocking. It was a prearranged code. Three twenty's signaled all was safe from his side. Three ten's would indicate trouble, but no action to be taken yet and three five's was the immediate evacuation code.

Once the song ended, I thanked him for his custom and strutted from the room, making sure to give my sexiest walk, one that I normally saved just for Jade and one that forced the plug I wore to continuously massage my insides. Once I hit the bar, I passed the tips to Heather who was working the drinks and set about my work. Jade caught my eye and gave a sly wink.

"How much?" she asked.

"Sixty," I replied and she chuckled, laying a comforting hand on my arm before giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"There, there dear. I got two hundred." Before I could protest, the DJ announced that the club had new staff and introduced us to the stage.

"Folks, we have a new act here tonight and something I'm very much looking forward to. It's been some time since we've had a double act, but I'm certain that these two beauties have already turned your heads and taken your hearts tonight!"

The DJ was another stunner and I realised that all of the staff were free labour. Only the security was paid and these were there to keep us here as much as keep us safe. My heart sank as she spoke and I felt Jade take my hand and lead us through the teaming dance floor, passed the booths and up onto the stage to a large round of applause from the several hundred people who filled the club.

"Stompa" by Serena Ryder filled the club as Jade flicked the skirt of her outfit with a sexy twist of her arm and strutted down the stage towards the pole. I stayed where I was, letting the beat fill me with its rhythm as the bass kicked in. I focused on Jade, mentally erasing the club and imagining that we were back at our home, dancing to and for ourselves.

She swung on the pole, her legs lifted straight around her and landed on her heeled feet with cat like grace. Once she had landed, she strutted around the edge, eyeing those sat on stools as I moved towards her, meeting her in the centre of the stage and pulling her towards me, leaning into a kiss as I did so. As we kissed, we bent our knees, gyrating closer to the floor as we maintained the kiss.

They want a show, I thought. We're going to give them one.

As our dance was done, the club erupted into cheers and whistles, the clientele begging for more and throwing notes onto the stage. Jade grinned as we bowed and then made to leave the stage. I was glad to leave. Though I'd enjoyed it, the experience had been both terrifying and thrilling and I wasn't sure how much more my heart could take.

"Thank you ladies and gentlemen," said the DJ over the microphone. "A wondrous dance and one to titillate the senses and thrill the mind. The management would like to extend its thanks to you all and invite you to a private party with our lovely couple tomorrow night. In the meantime, please enjoy one more dance."

Before I could worry over what a private party with us meant, "La Puerta del Cielo" by Enigma burst from the speakers. Jade and I had made love to the album on many occasions and I stepped back to lean against the pole, one heeled foot resting on it and one arm raised above my head, my hips thrust out to Jade.

She took the invitation and stalked around me, one hand trailing my waist as she drew closer, descending to her knees and kissing my stockinged thighs. We were watched my several hundred people, but I blocked them out as we teased and played to the music. When it faded, the club was silent, every eye turned to us, their expressions unreadable, lust plain in their demeanor.

Dmitri sat at the bar and eyed us both, his hulking figure hiding in the shadows. He gave us a calculating look and I could see he was weighing us up, measuring our worth and enjoying his conclusions. As we walked down the steps of the stage, raucous cheers filling the club, his expression flashed time and again into my mind. It was callus and devoid of empathy.

I shuddered in fear.

Chapter 8

The sound of snores wafted through the dorm as I lay in Jade's arms. It was too cold not to wear anything in bed so we lay in our stockings and corset, grateful for any warmth and cuddling each other for comfort. The club had closed at four and we'd cleaned the whole area, set the tables and restocked the fridges. My feet were sore and my back ached from the work as we stumbled into bed. We'd been too tired to talk much and the girls gave us space, knowing that it took time to adjust.

Now, however, I was wide awake and dimly aware that we'd not removed our plugs in our haste to get to bed and collapse. Jade, ever sensitive to my moods, lifted a hand and turned me onto my back so that she could lean above me on one shoulder and tilt my chin so that I faced her. Without a sound, she stared at me, her eyes giving me comfort in the dimly lit room, the only light tiptoeing in from the street lamps.

After a while in which we drew strength from each other in silence, I reached up to kiss her and slid from the bed to make my way to the bathroom, removing the butt plug now a priority. On my way back, I glanced over to Heather's bed and saw her entwined with two other girls. She caught me looking and smiled, beckoning me over with a curled finger. I raised a finger and told her I would be a second. Jade and I were happy to sleep with other people, but only if we were together and both happy with it. It didn't change love for each other, only strengthened it.

She had started to doze as I shook her gently awake and whispered in her ear.

"Come on love, I've just the panacea to soothe your troubled brow." She gave me a strange look and followed after me, her posture relaxing as she saw Heather's bed.

"You little minx you," she said as we neared the bed. Heather lay on her back as a stunning blonde fondled her breasts and another lapped at her clitoris. The three of them kept their silence and the only sounds were the soft rustle of our satin skirts, the swoosh of nylon stockings rubbing against each other and the creak of our corsets. Heather made to sit up as we arrived and the two blondes looked up at us. I recognised one as the DJ and she had full lips, a trim waist and the beginnings of breasts. The other had helped us at the bar and had fuller breasts and a curvy figure.

They both smiled as we approached and reached out, one pulling Jade down into a kiss and the other pulling me. As I knelt on the bed, Heather reached down and pulled my knickers down, my rapidly expanding cock springing free. As I kissed the blonde, Heather slidled under me and took my cock in her mouth, her hands rubbing my nylon clad legs as she did so. I groaned in pleasure and smiled as I felt Jade's hands caress my exposed cheeks.

The blonde I was kissing stood up, revealing her own cock, large and not as big as Jade's, but wider, and guided it to my mouth. I accepted the cock gleefully and took its full length into my mouth, reaching up with one hand to take her arse and push it towards me, ramming the length of the cock further. As I did so, I felt the ties of my corset being undone and felt the pressure round my torso ease.

Heather took her mouth from my cock and I inwardly pouted as she helped Jade and the other blonde take my corset off as I continued to suck the thick penis, the end starting to shudder as I brought her to climax. She grabbed my head and thrust deeply making me gag as thick spurts of cum cascaded down my throat. I drank the fluid quickly, making sure I didn't spill a drop and grinned as the girl collapsed on the bed next to Heather, exhausted panting the only sound.

I was now out of my corset and wore only stockings and I knelt down to kiss Heather, who wrapped her arms around me and returned the kiss, her long nails scratching softly down my back. At the same time, I presented my rear to Jade who accepted the invitation. I felt her large cock push against my sphincter, the shape of her familiar to my arse, which parted invitingly as she thrust deep into me. As I kissed Heather, the blonde who had pulled Jade towards her fondled Jade's breasts, leaning forward to kiss and tease her nipples as she drove harder into me.

As I kissed Heather, I moved down her neck, kissing the soft skin and toying with her large breasts. She took my shaft and massaged it as Jade toyed with my G-spot, hidden deep within me. I felt her start to cum as her own nipples were suckled and she grabbed me tightly as she moaned softly, filling me with cum that started to dribble down my leg.

Heather pulled my cock down towards her neatly trimmed pussy and guided me into her, moaning in pleasure as I entered her. She was tight and her man made cervix clenched my cock sensuously, bringing me quickly to climax as Jade pulled herself from me, rubbing my g-spot on her way out.

Before I could cum, Heather pushed me from her and pulled me forward so that my cock rubbed against her large breasts. She parted them teasingly so that I could rub my cock between them, the act bringing me quickly to climax, my cum splashing her face and neck. Exhausted, I collapsed on the bed and rolled onto my back, grinning in the dim light. As the two blonde girls started kissing Heather's neck and face, lapping up my cum, Jade lay on top of me, her large cock still fully erect.

"We're not done yet," she whispered and kissed me deeply. It had been a long day, but it would be an even longer night.

Chapter 9

After only a few hours of sleep, a claxon sounded large in the room, waking us up with a start. It was a horrible way to be woken and I glared menacingly at Jade, who roused herself slowly and looked as stunning as if she'd spent an age doing her make up. It took an hour for us all to shower and make our way downstairs to the dressing room, towels wrapped under our armpits, to see what we were meant to wear that night. For everyone there, it seemed to be the highlight of the day and they seemed pleased with the outfits.

As I looked at the kit, I sighed inwardly. I'd hated school, but now it seemed we were going back. Jade raised an eyebrow and picked up the tight shirt, hanging it out in front of me to see the fit. She nodded in approval and I snatched the top from her with a scowl to get changed. I slipped into a black, push up bra and clicked the latch shut behind me.

When I'd first started dressing as Louise, I used to put the clasp together at the front and then pull the bra around, but now I put it on as if I'd been doing it for years. The bra was heavily padded at the base and made my breasts seem several sizes larger. I put on a matching silky thong and tucked my cock away, deciding to tape it underneath me after I saw how short the skirt was.

The skirt was a pleated tartan school skirt that barely covered my rear and hung off my buttocks invitingly, riding up to show my crack where the thong had already ridden up. I slipped a white satin blouse, the black bra showing clearly through it, over my shoulders and slid my arms through the short sleeves. Jade had chosen a blouse that fit extremely tightly over her breasts and slim waist, leaving little to the imagination.

I opted for one that was tight over my chest and pushed my breasts up even more but had long strips that I tied together under my chest. It exposed my belly and I was glad for the electrolysis that I'd insisted on having all over my body, removing any trace of hair and leaving it smooth. The hormones I'd been managing, making sure I kept the balance right between my femininity and sex drive, kept my skin soft and Jade raked a bright red nail over my flat torso, her lust obvious. She flicked the belly button ring I'd had done for her and I slapped her hand away as I sat on a stool and pulled up some thigh high cotton socks and slipped into some Mary-Jane's with a five inch heel.

As I sat and did my make-up, Jade tied my hair into bunches on either side of my head and then insisted on adding some freckles before finding a fake pair of glasses to complete the look. She admired her handy work.

"Now then, I bet you never looked this good at school," she declared and I nodded in agreement. I'd hated school, always feeling a disconnect with my peers and the world around me. I'd never been bullied and had plenty of friends, but had never been happy. I now knew why. It didn't matter. That was the past and the future was ours to make. I squeezed her hand and helped her to achieve the perfect slutty school girl look.

123456...9