One Week Ch. 05 Second Edition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wore five inch heels, but, true to form, she was an inch taller in hers. I forgot the world at that moment and rushed to her, flinging myself around her and laughing with delight.

"Ready?" she said, her voice thick with emotion.

"Always." Nicola and Angela opened the doors as the music started and made their way down the isle. Every seat was taken and every head craned round to see us, the wedding dress usually the talk of the guests, but now they had two to judge. She took my hand and we walked slowly down the isle. Jade was crying freely now and I joined her as we moved, the rustle of our dress on the floor drowned out by a singer who sang Jade's favourite song. The lyrics had been changed so that she was my lady and I was her gal.

I chuckled at the change and handed my flowers to Nicola as we reached the end of the isle to be married.

Chapter 22

It was a happy day. We laughed and joked, cheered and cried. The guests delighted in our marriage and enjoyed the food and drink. The party outside soon spilled in to ours and the staff scurried around manically. Our first dance eschewed the usual slow dance and we gave our own rendition of "Do you love me," our rehearsed routine not taking into account how tight and restrictive our dresses were.

The crowd cheered at our dance and joined in as the live band took over. Jade, naturally, had me sing a song so I opted for "When you say nothing at all," followed by "Brown eyed girl." Naturally, I changed the brown to green, much to Jade's delight.

When the party was done, Nicola and Angela took one of the horse drawn carts home and we took the other back to ours, enjoying the cool air on our faces and waving goodbye to those who had waited to wave us off. I hadn't told Jade about Guy and I wasn't going to until the morning.

As we arrived back at the house, we helped each other from the carriage and waved the driver off. He'd not known where to look during the ride and kept glancing back at us, clearly wanting a good old ogle.

Stepping into the house, we embraced each other and kissed deeply.

"Wife," I said, enjoying the feel of it in my mouth. Jade giggled and tried it too.

"Wife," she repeated and laughed, champagne bubbles racing through our veins. We made our way upstairs, the task made difficult by the tightness of our wedding dresses and our roving hands. As we made it to the bedroom, giggling and laughing, we closed the door behind us and made love for the first time as wife and wife.

Several hours later, Jade lay asleep in my arms. I gently pulled myself away from her and padded to the bathroom. I still wore my corset and stockings and slipped quietly into a pencil skirt and blouse. Checking myself quickly in the mirror, I grabbed some court shoes and tip toed out of the room, down the stairs and into the garage. I grabbed the keys and slipped behind the wheel of the quietest car in the garage and made the long journey to London's biggest jail.

Several hours later, I slunk back home, took off my shoes, skirt and blouse and left them in the garage. Leaving my corset and stockings on, I stole my way upstairs and carefully eased my way under the satin bed sheets, Jade moaning softly as I did so. I looked at her then. She was so beautiful, both in body and mind.

Love washed over me and I smiled contentedly, momentarily forgetting what I had just done. I was going to spend the rest of my life with Jade. We'd never tire of each other, never argue and never drift apart. She was everything to me, my entire existence geared towards making her happy, to being the best that I could be so that she would love me. I couldn't imagine another night without her. My heart broke at the thought of all the time we'd missed whilst she was in a coma, but soared again as I thought of our future.

We'll never be apart again, I vowed as sleep washed over me.

Chapter 23

Rain lashed down as I walked through the cemetery. I clutched my umbrella tightly as the wind snatched at it. Lancing in at an angle, the rain soaked my tights and shoes and I shivered in the cold. I wore a long winter jacket that I'd tied around my waist and a thick scarf to keep off the chill. My leather gloves were ineffectual against the wind, but I wound my way through the graves with scant regard for the weather.

Finally reaching the grave I was after, I knelt on the wet grass and placed some white lilies on the granite slab. Reaching over, I pulled some weeds from the grave and tidied it up. I'd been here once a week since Jackie's death and often talked to her, finding comfort in her presence.

"I've got to go now," I said. "I'm going to be some time, but I will be back." I dabbed at my eyes, tears threatening to overwhelm me. "I'm not coming back without her." I stood up and stared down at the grave for a short while, contemplating the future. Eventually, I sighed deeply and walked away, heading for the dry warmth of my car.

I was going to find my love.

I didn't care how long it took or what I needed to do.

Nothing was going to stop me.

I was going to find Jade.

I had a vow to keep.

1...456789