One Week Ch. 05 Second Edition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving in the outfit took some practice and we all giggled as we helped each other become accustomed to the tight clothing and extra high heels. Philippa, looking like a stunning blonde bombshell in the sleek black dress suggested we grab some tea before we start, so we gingerly made our way upstairs.

Once the tea was made, Jade and Heather came in brandishing some boxes and told us all to gather round.

"We're going to play a game," she declared mischievously. "It's going to be a long day, so we're going to spice it up." She reached into the box and pulled out several packets of remote controlled plugs. I shook my head. Even now, in this most dire of situations, she was looking to have some fun. "Anyone want out? Now's the time..." She waited a good millisecond before nodding to Heather to open the other box. "Production line time girls. Line up."

She had us all line up and bend over as Heather unbuttoned the lower strap of the corset and apply a dab of lube. I flinched at the cold material and then bent over, hands on the bed as Jade pushed the plug against my rectum. I moved my legs a little further apart, tottering in the high heels and pushed back slightly, allowing her to push the plug in, slowly easing the thick end in until my grateful sphincter squeezed around the thin base, pulling it into me until it came to rest against the square end of the plug.

I stood up and, in my heels, gasped as it slid deeper into me, rubbing against my G-spot hidden deep within me. I clicked the PVC strap over my cock before it had time to become erect and smoothed my skirt down, helping Heather and Jade with the rest of the girls.

Some took longer than others, but we all started helping each other and soon we were all plugged in, grinning wildly at each other. Jade then took the remotes and threw them into a bag, swirling the small plastic fobs until they were mixed.

"The game today girls is twofold. Number one. You need to find out who has your remote. Number two, you need to find out whose remote you have. Take one!" We grabbed one each and glanced around wearily, not wanting to be the first to use them. "All together on my mark." On Jade's command we turned the buzzers on and there was a collective groan and weakening of the knees as the sound of vibrating filled the room. Everyone gasped and burst into laughter.

Today might not be such a bad day after all.

The day passed in a blur. As we cleaned and prepped the club, we'd try the remote every time we saw a girl on her own. The number of spillages and dropped glasses tripled that day, but such was our infectious mood, the glowering security didn't seem to mind. I saw Dmitri deep in conversation with Emma and idly wondered what she had been up to.

She wore her usual business suit and looked revitalised from her stay in prison. Before I had time to sour my mood with thoughts of her, my plug vibrated wildly and I dropped the bottle of wine I was holding. As I bent at the knees to pick up the pieces, Emma glanced over and I caught her eye. Her expression was hostile, but mingled with lust. It made her unpredictable. I didn't trust her.

Putting her from my mind, I cleaned the mess and finished up my tasks just as the club opened. I'd become used to the restrictions imposed upon me by the heels, tight dress and shoulder length gloves and managed to survive without spilling any drinks. My plug vibrated at every awkward moment and I was sure that it was Mandy as she was the only one who could see me whenever I was in a position to drop something or spill a drink.

I knew for a fact that I'd picked out Jade's controller and enjoyed pulling the fob from my cleavage and putting it on full every time she spoke to a customer. She looked over quickly at one point and saw my grin. She knew I had her remote and blew me a loving kiss.

I did several lap dances that night and every time I stepped into one of the booth's to dance, my plug switched to full, vibrating manically against my G-spot and driving me wild. I danced with such lust and passion, rubbing my PVC clad body and gyrating on their laps with a frenzy that saw my tips shoot up that night, almost into record territory. One guy paid for three dances and had to be ejected when he ran out of money.

"Poor fella," said Jade as I leaned against the bar, waiting for her to fill my tray with a drinks order. She was on bar duty that night, so my tips were easily beating hers. So far, we were playing for a score draw. "He looks desperate for one more Louise special." I gave her a sultry look.

"Would my darling wife like a Louise special?" I asked, switching on her plug as I spoke. She shuddered with lust, colour spotting her cheeks, and then sniffed haughtily as she walked away.

"I'll think about it," she said and I smiled as she wiggled her rear at me. Heather interrupted my thoughts and pointed to dance room two. "Number two is waiting for you love. Drop those drinks off first and then give him ten minutes. Try not to fleece this one of all his cash though, eh?" I sighed in mock exacerbation.

"I'll do my best!" I picked up the tray and made my way slowly to the table that had ordered them. In the six inch stiletto heels and sprayed on tight dress, I kept my movements slow and easy, putting one foot in front of the other on the invisible rope with careful short steps. The high heels also pushed the plug in deeper and I held back a shudder as it rubbed against my G-spot.

My slow pace also had the effect of letting the punters stare as I walked past and I must admit to enjoying the attention. Despite myself, I was enjoying the adventure.

As I entered the lap dancing booth, I recognised my customer. I smiled as he saw me, lust filling the room at my outfit. As if on cue, my butt plug started vibrating wildly and I stepped towards Guy, swivelling my hips as I did so. Reaching round, I took the back of his head in my gloved hands and sat on his knees, the vibrations from my plug running through his legs and making his eyes widen in shock. As I spread my legs as far as I could in the tight dress, I slid up his thighs, feeling his engorged member push against the jeans he wore. Rubbing my hands down his chest, I felt the steel strength of his body. It was lean and trim and I was once again reminded of a feral cat.

"Good evening," I said as I danced. "I'm Louise."

"Darren," he stuttered.

"Darren," I said as I took his hands and placed them on my rear, the lower part touching my bare skin. "What a lovely name." I leaned closer as if to push my breasts against his chest and whispered close to his ear.

"It's soon. Emma should tell you when." That had been the agreed plan and I leaned backwards, arching myself to thrust my breasts towards him as I raised my arms from his neck and rubbed my thighs, purring with pleasure as the vibrations in my butt continue to titillate.

I left the booth with three twenties stuffed down the tops of my thigh high boots and a cheeky grin on my face.

Chapter 12.

"It's Louise's birthday today," declared Jade to the delight of all the girls. We had finished our duties and sat on the floor in the dorm, excitedly proclaiming who we thought held our remote and whose remote we held. I was right about Mandy and Jade and teased my wife endlessly, refusing to give her the fob. In desperation, she had announced that it was my birthday.

"Technically, that was yesterday," I replied sheepishly.

"Nonsense," cried Mandy. She dashed into the corridor and scurried back in, pulling after her a case of wine, almost stumbling in her heels. "It's still your birthday until you go to sleep!" She cracked open the wine and we poured the red liquid into our mugs, discarding the cheap tea and coffee with delight.

As we drank, Jade eyed me with a calculating look. She was thinking revenge for the evening and suddenly excused herself for a moment, leaving to go to the toilet. I watched her walk away, her perfect figure sexy as hell in her PVC dress. I made a mental note to get her one when we escaped from this place.

She returned a few moments later and clearly hadn't gone to the toilet. She held two pairs of handcuffs and gave me a wicked smile.

"Stand up my love." The girls around us, high on wine and good spirits cheered loudly and heckled me until I stood. Jade stepped over and led me to our bed, pushing me on my back as she lifted my arms and handcuffed my left hand to the corner post and the right to the other post. She unzipped my dress, the sound loud in the room and stood up to wave the girls overs.

"She's all yours!" declared Jade and stood back as they all jumped up and strode happily over. Mandy was the first to arrive and she pulled the PVC strap covering my cock away from the corset with a loud pop of buttons. I instantly hardened as Philippa leaned down and reached for my cock, long nails rasping its length as she knelt over my knees, our PVC boots sticking together as she kneaded me with expert hands. Some of the other girls knelt down on the floor and started playing with my breasts and I moaned as another started kissing my neck.

There were fourteen of us, too many to all reach me, so several started amongst themselves, kissing and fondling each other as I was set upon by five or six. Jade switched on the vibrator and threw the remote away as she leaned in to play with those who were playing with me. I closed my eyes, enjoying the sensation of hands and lips caressing me, lost in the sexual maelstrom.

Suddenly, I felt Heather straddling my face, bringing her pussy over my mouth and I reached out with my tongue to lap at her as she writhed on top of me. I felt my nipples harden as teeth gently teased both of them and Philippa started to lick my erect shaft, tickling my balls as she did so.

It didn't take long and within seconds, I was cumming, the vibrating plug pushing me deep into climax. I groaned loudly as Heather pushed onto my face, forcing me to breathe her sex. Philippa kept massaging my cock, extending the orgasm and spraying my cum on the faces of the two girls who were playing with my breasts.

Once I was spent, they kept teasing and tickling, refusing to let me down. Jade leaned forward and uncuffed my hands, letting me reach up and unzip Heather's dress to get at the breasts straining the material. She writhed faster, coming to a climax as my tongue lapped at her perfectly made clitoris. Spent, she slid off me and Jade took her place, leaning over me so that she could slide her huge shaft into my mouth. I accepted joyfully, loving the feel of the warm flesh as it slid deep into my throat.

At the same time, I felt my butt plug being pulled from me and the sudden emptiness in my rear being filled as Mandy knelt on the floor and penetrated me, my arse already lubed from the plug. Her cock was thick and she massaged it slowly in as I leaned round and pushed Jade's plug further into her, forcing her deeper into my mouth. Mandy started grinding hard and I lifted my thigh high booted legs and wrapped them around her, the long heels locking with each other behind her back.

Soon she was shouting passionately as she came to a climax and I felt her give one final thrust as she came inside me. At the same time, Jade started to cum. Mandy's final thrust had pushed me back, the PVC sliding on the bed sheets, forcing Jade's cock from my mouth at the same moment that she came. Gobbets of semen splattered my face and I grabbed her shaft, milking it as much as I could as she splashed me with her cum.

We lost ourselves that night. All of us. Clad as we were in our PVC dresses and boots, gloved hands rubbing bare flesh and turning to the next as soon as we were done, teasing, kissing, sucking, playing and, above all, laughing. I lay on my side on the floor as Jade took me from behind, sucking my neck with passion as she reached round and played with my breasts.

She found herself being taken from behind and we formed a chain, one being taken from behind and taking someone ourselves, delighting in seeing how long we could make it. I sucked cock until my mouth was sore and lost count of how many times I was taken or took someone else.

Eventually, we all collapsed in a heap, exhausted and completely drained. Limbs draped over each other, all of us lying on the floor, finding comfort on bed sheets or mattresses pulled from the beds. Despite the tangle of limbs and our exhausted state, Jade and I still managed to find each other and curl up in each other's arms as we drifted off to sleep, a contented smile on both our faces.

Chapter 13

We woke before the alarm and gazed blearily around us. My feet were crying out in agony, letting it be known that six inch heels are not for sleeping in. I rubbed my eyes with a PVC clad glove and looked around at the mass of bodies we were caught up in. All of us looked a state and dried semen crusted my boots, dress and gloves. As some point, I'd been cold in the night and zipped up the dress so that the harsh collar dug into my chin.

Jade woke next to me and gave a sleepy grin. The claxon hadn't sounded yet, so we helped each other up slowly and, careful not to disturb anyone, disentangled ourselves and made our way to the bathroom to share a shower. Without a word, we helped the other undress. Jade's hair was crusted with semen and she scraped a sticky lump from my cheek. We turned the shower up to its hottest setting and lathered each other in soap to clean the night's exertions from our bodies.

Once we were done, we elected not to step back into our crusty PVC dresses and settled for wrapping a towel around our hair and one under our arms. Since day one, I'd loved the feel of doing that. Something so simple as a towel and how it was used separated the genders and I reveled in anything that set us apart. As we made our way into the kitchen, we put on some toast and brewed some tea and coffee, the smell waking some of the lighter sleepers.

By the time the claxon had sounded, we were all awake and showered. We sat in a circle, eating toast and drinking, chatting amicably away. There was no awkwardness from the previous night. If anything, the act of completely letting ourselves go and being uninhibited with each other had created a bond that would not be broken. Talk was easier and any lingering doubts about others in the group washed away. It was a happy moment, broken by the shrieking alarm. Once it switched itself off, we made our way downstairs to get dressed for the day.

Today was clearly satin maid's day. These weren't like the ones that Jade and I had worn at Jackie's party. They were clearly designed for the submissive, created to celebrate the feminine figure. They were low cut to show ample cleavage, with a few hanging up showing a higher bust for those without real breasts yet. The sleeves were short and the dress looked like it would be a tight fit around the bust and waist. The hem of the skirt was layered with mounds of ruffled satin, flaring the skirt out wide. Matching frilly knickers complemented the outfit and they were designed to be part of the frou frou so that you couldn't tell what was skirt and what was panty.

I slipped on some silky stockings and Jade helped me into a corselet that tightened my waist before I stepped into the dress. Jade zipped it up and I noticed that the material was double lined so that the soft satin outer layer was the same on the inside. Every movement would send waves of pleasure through me as the soft material caressed my smooth skin.

As I thought, the waist of the outfit pinched tightly at the waist and chest before flaring out and I enjoyed the feel of the ruffles bouncing as I walked and my arms brushing against the layers of satin. The skirts flared almost directly outwards and left little to the imagination, leaving a few inches of flesh exposed between stocking top and skirt. I slipped into five inch court shoes and took a few moments to tie my hair up into a ponytail and put a frilly cap on.

Before I put on the matching black satin, elbow length gloves, I helped the other girls with their make-up and hair. Several needed help with their corsets and Jade and I helped as many as we could, before Heather joined in and we fixed everyone up. As soon as we had finished and tugged our gloves on, the door to the bar opened and Dmitri stepped in, Emma close behind. He wore a long dark coat that hung off his broad shoulders and snapped at the girls to get out, nodding at us to stay.

As the girls left, Emma caught my eye and gave me a meaningful look from behind Dmitri. His deep voice seemed loud in the room and he eyed us through hooded lids, his expression unreadable.

"You make quite an impression," he said. Jade gave a little curtsy and offered her thanks.

"We do appreciate everything you've done for us. Without you, we'd be on the street with nothing." Dmitri opened his shovel like hands in a gesture of goodwill.

"You make me money, I give you life. It's a fair exchange I think." He pulled a stool from one of the dressing tables and leaned backwards against the dresser, the wood creaking in protest at his weight. He clasped his hands in front of himself and openly appraised us.

"You both very pretty. Maybe I keep you here and you make my customers happy," he proclaimed. I gave a little curtsy and spoke quietly, my best helpless little girl routine.

"We will do whatever you want of us Dmitri. We had hoped that some wonderful master would buy us, but if you want us to stay here then we shall do whatever you ask." Dmitri chuckled, a deep basso rumble that let me know he wasn't fooled.

"I sell you tomorrow night," he said. "You are safer for me when you are gone I think. It will be great shame. My girls are much happier with you here." He stood up to leave and snapped for Emma to follow him. She gave me a small nod to show she understood her role and followed him out. I turned to Jade, keeping my face neutral, aware of the camera insidiously following our every move. She reached out a hand to take mine, her warmth coming through the satin gloves, and gave it a squeeze.

Soon, we'd have our lives back.

The day passed in a blur. We were worked hard and I'd had little food or sleep. Though shattered, I did enjoy the work. Dressed as a sexy maid, I admit that I liked the attention. Jade and I did some dancing on the stage and I let the punters fill my stocking tops with money. I did several private dances and Jade and I tied evens for the tips that night.

We were rushed off our feet serving drinks and flirting with the staff and I enjoyed the atmosphere. The girls all worked hard and had found, in many ways, a home with each other. Despite the constant threat of being sold, they found solace in each other. Some yearned to be sold, dreaming of a better life, others realised that it was too unknowable to wish for.

Isolated from the world, most had a vague idea of what day it was, but none of us knew what was happening outside the club. Most didn't care. They'd come here because they had been shunned from the world and so had turned their back on it. In some ways, it made it easier for them to not know what was happening.

I missed it though and so did Jade. Despite the fun we'd been determined to have, I missed the feel of the wind on my face as I ran, I missed shopping and going to the cinema. I also missed continuing Jackie's legacy and the constant effort her charity work demanded. I missed being an independent woman most of all.

That evening, as we lay in each other's arms, Heather tiptoed over and sat at the end of the bed. Gentle snoring wafted through the dorm and everyone had fallen asleep within seconds, forgoing the usual banter around a drink. The street light gave her satin uniform a shimmering glow and she did look stunning in her outfit.

"I just wanted to say goodbye," she said, whispering so as not to wake anyone. "I'll miss you two very much. You've both been so kind to me. It's only been a few days, but we'll all be sorry to see you go." Jade reached up and pulled her down into us, shifting across a bit so that she could nestle between us. She kissed the top of her head and spoke softly.

1...456789