One Week Ch. 05 Second Edition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour later, we all sat in a circle on the floor in the dorm. Heather had made tea or coffee for everyone and we sat in amicable chatter. It was the first time that Jade and I had been able to talk with everyone and it felt odd to be sat there with so many stunning girls dressed as they were. They each told us their story and I was amazed at the diversity of backgrounds.

One was a teacher, the other an engineer. One had set up her own bar, whilst another had been a successful surgeon. They had all come across hard times, some through poor decision making, some through the pettiness and narrow mindedness of others. I felt sad and angry, but also grateful. I'd been so lucky, despite our current situation, and realised once again how much I owed Jackie. I was terrible with names, but Jade picked them up easily and happily chatted away, her bubbly personality making her easy company.

"So who's been here the longest?" she asked, sipping from her coffee and grimacing good naturedly at its bitter taste. She had expensive taste in coffee and I was sure Dmitri didn't share them. Heather put her hand up sheepishly. She was sat on her bed, her feet tucked under her and I was glad that there had been no awkwardness between us this morning. Apparently it was commonplace to find solace and comfort in whichever way could be found.

"That would be me," she said. "Average time is a couple of months, but li'l old me keeps on trooping." The girls around Heather lay comforting hands on her and she smiled gratefully.

"What's the record?" Jade asked. Mandy, the blonde DJ we'd had sex with the previous night, answered. She looked stunning in a school dress with a skirt even shorter than mine. I sat with my legs tucked under me and kept trying to smooth the dress down to make it seem a bit longer, but it was no use. I was used to the classy business look and felt both aroused and horrified in my slutty outfit.

"Just a few days. You remember her name Philippa?" she asked. The other blonde from the night before nodded her head in agreement and sipped from her mug as she tried to recall the details.

"Crystal I think she called herself," she said eventually. "New to the scene she was. Clearly not used to wearing heels or even a skirt. Pretty though. An understated beauty she had."

"Complete novice!" Mandy cried, picking up the story. "Couldn't even serve a drink and refused to speak to customers she was so nervous. Easy to understand why though. She still had a pretty deep voice." The rest of the girls murmured in sympathy, understanding well the difficulties in modulating your voice to sound like a woman and not some imitation, or worse, a caricature.

"Poor thing," said Heather. "I never understood why Dmitri took her in. There was no way he was going to get much for her, but he did. Had her sold in four days." Jade and I exchanged knowing glances. It sounded like this was the newbie Guy had sent in. Heather gave us a shrewd look, sensing a shift in our demeanors, but before she could say anything, Mandy cut in.

"You two will beat that record though," she said giving us unabashedly appraising looks. There were general sounds of agreement and Philippa explained as Jade played down their compliments.

"You two are something else," she said. "Something special. And you come as a pair. That's your USP right there." Heather chipped in with a more sobering analysis.

"You're different as well. You don't have that air of desperation that brought us here. Dmitri doesn't trust you for that, but he'll also make more money from you two than he will for all of us combined. He's taking a gamble and hoping it pays off, but he will act quick."

I suddenly felt all eyes on us and cleared my throat to hide my discomfort.

"Well," I said. "I hope he doesn't sell us off too quick. I like being here with you girls. You're all so nice!" That seemed to break the ice and conversation soon turned to duties for the day and who would do what. Jade and I were to set up the tables, stock the fridges and clean the beer pipes. No one liked that job, but I said I was happy to do it, hoping I could remember how from my university days. Jade helped me to my feet and I thanked her. I wasn't sure how I would have done it without showing my rear in a very unladylike manner.

We set to work and I enjoyed the labour. Time passed swiftly and it let me keep my mind blank, free from worrying over the situation we were in. Dmitri was a brooding presence everywhere, as were his Bratva, but they had so many visitors and secret discussions that they kept out of our way. The girls enjoyed the banter as they worked and we formed an easy rapport with them, teasing each other when we wobbled in our heels or showed too much cheek as we bent over to wipe the tables.

As I changed a barrel and cleaned the pipes in a chilled concrete room set underground, I walked toward the exit, heels loud in the confined space and started suddenly as I almost bumped into a security guard. Nervously, I realised that it was the same one that I'd met on our ill-conceived cat suit clad mission.

He glowered over me, his beady eyes narrowing in suspicion. I'd worn a blonde wig that night and dark, husky hues for my make-up. I hoped he wouldn't recognize me and didn't want to give him time to do so. I held out my hand, bright red varnish gleaming in the neon lights.

"Hello," I said, making myself sound as friendly as possible. "I'm Louise. I'm new here. Started yesterday. I'm very pleased to meet you." He gingerly took my hand in his meaty fist and I felt fragile and vulnerable in its grip. I held it for a long time, his eyes searching my own.

"Abram," he said simply, his voice deep and slow. "You're talking to me." It was a strange thing to say, so I rolled with it.

"Am I not allowed to talk to you Abram?" I asked. He shrugged, still holding my hand.

"No one talks to me," he replied and dropped my hand as he lumbered away. I sighed deeply as he left, my hands shaking with a jolt of adrenalin. Gathering my wits, I untied my blouse and retightened it to clear my mind and stepped from the room to finish with the preparations.

Chapter 10

As the club opened, punters streamed in and we were rushed off our feet. I enjoyed flirting and chatting with the customers and found a perverse pleasure in seeing them staring openly at my cleavage as it thrust out of the blouse, aided by the push up bra. When I walked across the dance floor, neon lights flashing over me, my satin white blouse shimmered and the black bra shone through.

The bunches on my head bounced playfully and I never tired of the feel of long hair bouncing off my shoulders. I wore large hoop earrings and they banged against my neck as I swiveled my hips whilst walking, making sure to exaggerate my femininity. Jade and I had become embroiled in a tips war and I was determined to beat her total.

As I leaned over a table to pick up some drinks, one customer getting a face full of breast, another reached round and pinched my exposed rear. Before I could react, he was yanked from his feet and thrown to the floor, Abram towering over him and shielding me. He scrambled to his feet and virtually ran to the exit. I lay a hand on Abram's shoulder and leaned in to thank him.

"No thank you's," he said. "Club policy. Touching girls is bad." I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you all the same." I finished clearing the table and took the drinks to the bar. Heather took the empty glasses and placed them in the washer. She saw Dmitri walk towards me, Jade in tow, and nodded in his direction. I turned to greet him, a big smile on my face.

"Good evening," I said. "I'd like to thank you for..." he cut me off brusquely, his brooding features devoid of emotion. He scratched at the stubble on his chin as he spoke.

"It's time. Remember, you're not just selling yourself, you're selling this club. Don't let me down." The threat was clear in his voice and I took Jade's hand in comfort as he led us to a slim door set into an alcove. I'd not seen it before and you'd have to look to find it, the seams plush against the wall. He took out a card and presented it to the door, the reader hidden within the paneling. The door swung open and we were led to an area that was understated in its décor, but expensively furnished.

The sounds of the club were muted through the soundproofed walls and our heels were muffled by the thick carpet that we walked on. Paintings decorated the corridor and showed various Karma Sutra poses all showing a master dominating his T-Girl.

At the end of the corridor, it opened out into a larger space, heavy with cigar smoke and the muted sound of conversation. The chatter died as we entered the dimly lit room and I saw that this area held a different class of clientele. They exuded arrogance and unlimited wealth as they sat round their small tables. I saw faces from all cultures and backgrounds and they appraised us openly as we entered.

I lifted my chin and walked tall, jutting out my chest a little more and exaggerating the sway of my arse as I walked. Dmitri addressed the thirty or so people as we headed to the bar.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen. My I present to you Louise and Jade. They come as a pair and will be serving you tonight. Once you've had a drink or two, they will provide the entertainment." He bowed deeply and turned to leave as we set about our work, chatting with each client and serving them drinks.

The atmosphere was subdued compared to the club, but more relaxed. They joked with each other but never asked for names or discussed their professions. I listened carefully to their conversations but found no clues as to who they were. They lived in the shadows, preferring the role of puppet master and I knew that the girls they bought would never be seen again. Once they were all served, Jade and I stepped to the small stage tucked into one corner and set about finding some music we would dance to.

I spied a guitar leaning against a corner and picked it up to fill the time as Jade found a suitable song. Stepping off the stage as daintily as I could, I walked to the bar and, as huskily as I could, asked a tall, handsome man if he could carry the stool to the stage for me.

He was all too willing to oblige and even helped me to the stage. I thanked him and sat on the stool, hooking a heel into the bar near the base out of habit. I crossed the other leg over as tightly as I could to avoid showing them all my thong, but giving them all a good flash of it anyway. The short skirt rode up and I placed the guitar on my exposed thigh as I spent a few moments to tune it.

I chatted away as I tightened the strings, teasing the poor instrument to life, and the room fell silent as every eye turned to face me.

"I love music," I said. "It bypasses everything, all senses and emotions and gets straight to the core of my soul. It can make me feel sad, a song can cheer me up or even make me cry." I played a few chords, satisfied with the sound and cleared my throat. The room was small but there was no microphone. Since I'd had the operation on my throat, I'd not pushed my vocal chords and this would be their first big test. "Sometimes, you find a song and it stops you in your tracks, makes you forget the world and do nothing but soak it in. For me, this is just such a song.

I sang softly, an old Levellers song written by a Vicar, forcing the crowd to strain and listen, unfolding my story of the Maid who was sold at the market. I hadn't intended to sing it, but it just came out, the words describing the plight of every girl here. As I finished, a stunned silence sucked the air from me. I've blown it, I thought in sudden panic.

Spontaneous applause burst from the crowd and relief washed over me. They hit the table in their appreciation and chatted animatedly amongst themselves. I looked over to Jade, who shook her head in mock disgust, a twinkle in her eye. I bowed to the room and walked off, handing the guitar to Jade. She took it and shrugged the strap over her shoulder, stepping up to the stage and quickly launching into "Jolene." The crowd lapped it up and, as she finished, I hit play on the sound system and stepped up to join her and dance.

Time to sell yourself some more, I thought as Jade took a bow before putting down the guitar and taking my hand in hers. As "Drifting away" by Faithless filled the room, we swayed our hips in rhythm and let the music wash over us.

Chapter 11

Jade sat on our bed and sucked a lollipop, her ruby red lips wrapping around the hard candy sensuously. Dressed as she was, she looked ridiculously sexy and I leaned forward to take the sweet from her mouth and kiss her deeply. The evening had gone well and the crowd had made their feelings clear. We were a hit. I felt nervous, but put that to one side as her hand slid up my skirt and pulled the thong from my cheeks. Aroused, I tugged at the buttons of her blouse and pulled the material apart so I could get to her breasts.

Suddenly, Heather stuck her head around the blind we had erected, causing us to jump apart like two naughty school children.

"Sorry," she whispered. "I thought I'd come and see how the private viewing went." We beckoned her over and Jade decided that she would answer questions later. With her blouse hanging open and her tiny skirt riding up to reveal her thong pulled to one side, she was in no mood to stop. She pulled Heather to the bed and had her lay on her back as we unzipped the tight dress she wore and peeled it from her, leaving her in her thigh high socks, five inch heels and little else.

Jade leaned down and kissed her right breast as I teased her left one. She groaned silently and placed a hand over my head, stroking my long hair. With my free hand, I teased her stomach and edged towards her neatly trimmed mound while Jade stroked her buttocks. She was firm and soft, her skin feather light.

As we teased her nipples, she reached down beneath our skirts and released our cocks, massaging them both as we grew in her hands, becoming erect at her touch. She twisted to one side, facing me and drew my cock towards her pussy. It was tight and my smaller member would fit more easily than Jade's huge shaft. As she guided me into her, I groaned in pleasure and helped her guide Jade into her rear as she gasped at the size of it. Jade, ever patient, slowly eased into Heather, letting her sphincter become accustomed to the size before pushing in.

Soon we were both fully in and the three of us groaned silently, trying not to wake anyone as groping hands rubbed flesh and teased skin with nail. In the dim light, I lost sight of who was who and was dimly aware of my bra being pulled down and my breasts exposed to be teased and tickled.

Jade and I were not large, being average sized women, but Heather was petite and writhed between us as we impaled her from the front and behind. Jade had her hand over one breast and teased the nipple causing Heather to gasp as she started to orgasm. The sensations of her bucking between us, along with her warmth and tightness brought me to climax.

I felt Jade shudder and knew that she was also climaxing deep within Heather, her cheeks flush with lust. She reached over and pulled me deeper into Heather as we all embraced tightly, enjoying the closeness of the orgasm.

I remembered little of the moments after. Heather kissed each of us on the cheek and padded softly back to her own bed as we curled up together and drew comfort from our closeness. The hour was late and we drifted off to sleep.

I woke up mere hours later to find the most pleasant sensation from my cock. I lay on my back and stroked my breasts, teasing the nipples with my eyes closed. Half awake and half asleep, I had little clue as to what was going on and arched my back in lustful passion, my cock being teased and toyed with by some warmth. I rubbed my nipple harder groaning as I came to sudden climax. Realising what was going on, I jerked awake and saw Jade swallowing the last of my cum with a daredevil twinkle in her eye.

"Happy birthday my love," she said, pulling herself up to kiss me. I hadn't realised it, but I was one year old today. It had been on this day a year ago that I'd stayed at Jackie's and she'd opened a door for me that I stepped through and never looked back. I felt suddenly sad at the memory, still feeling the loss of Jackie as I kissed my wife back.

"Thank you," I said softly. "When we get out of here, we'll celebrate properly." Before Jade could reply, the claxon sounded, loud in the morning gloom, and we all got up to shower and change. We spoke little in the early morning as we'd work hard all day and collapse in the evening to get as much sleep as we could. Unless you were Jade that was. She was insatiable.

I missed the morning routine I had developed back home. I'd get up, jog for a while or have a session with Master Leung and then have a long hot shower or bath. After that, I would moisturise myself slowly and get changed for a day of work. I'd usually choose some slinky dress or skirt that hugged my figure in expensively cut and tailored clothes. I've become spoilt, I mused as we went downstairs to get changed for the day.

I sipped from my tea and blew hot steam from my nose as we entered the cold dressing room. I'd be glad to get out of my half cut blouse and short mini skirt and hoped for something slightly warmer. Though the club got hot when it was in full swing, that didn't account for the rest of the day and that could get pretty cold in the building.

It was clearly a PVC day today and Jade grinned wickedly. I loved her for that. Every morning, she would greet whatever we wore with enthusiasm and it was infectious, spreading to all of the girls and making us thrill for the day ahead. I don't think she ever knew the effect she had on people. She would light up their whole day with a smile and wash away their fears and troubles with a tiny gesture of goodness. It wasn't calculated or designed to further her standing. It was simply who she was.

As ever, we helped each other dress and this drew the odd comment from the rest of the girls. They loved how we were rarely apart and always helped each other. There was a tinge of jealousy, but mostly it was good natured ribbing. We all wore the same dress, a short, sleeveless PVC dress with a long silver zip with a looped handle riding from the hem of the skirt to the top of a high collar.

Before stepping into it, we put on a thick PVC corset that pushed our breasts up high. It had a wide PVC strap going from the bottom of the front and buttoned to the bottom of the back. It held our cocks firmly in place and completely hid them. It was uncomfortable, but once we'd adjusted ourselves, found the fit snug. We'd not be getting an erection whilst this was in place.

We helped those without breasts to glue theirs on and adjusted the corset to keep them in place, smoothing down the edges of the silicon with make-up. Having done that, we stepped into the dress and zipped it up.

It couldn't have been tighter if it was sprayed on. The base of the skirt gripped our butts gleefully and was so short that the PVC strip under the corset was visible if we bent even the slightest amount. I left the zip low enough to show the cleavage of my breasts and enjoyed the feeling of the tight dress straining against them. I sat in the mirror and put on some bright red lipstick to give a splash of colour and decided I'd go for matching mascara. Jade approved and soon we were both doing everyone's make up so that we all matched.

Once that was done, I slipped into a pair of thigh high PVC boots with an evil six inch stiletto and wondered how I would get any work done today. To finish off the look, I pulled a pair of shoulder length gloves up my arm and Jade zipped them in. She looked stunning in a matching outfit and I felt my cock strain against its tight prison.

1...34567...9