One Week Ch. 05 Second Edition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll miss you too Heather. This isn't the end though. Keep fighting, keep dreaming. You are far stronger than you'll ever believe."

"Thank you," she said, holding back tears. "That means so much coming from you." Jade smiled and gave her cheekiest of grins.

"Now, hold back those tears. Shall we say goodbye properly." A rush of adrenalin coursed through me and suddenly I was awake as Heather grinned.

"I think so," she replied.

"Excellent. Now wait here and see to my wife." Jade slid from the bed as Heather turned to me and pulled me into a kiss, her satin gloved hands stroking my body, sending shivers down my spine. She reached over, her hands rubbing my stockinged legs and pushing herself against me. I reached down and pulled her knickers from her skirts so that she could kick them off.

Still kissing, she maneuvered herself so that she kneeled over me and, with one hand, pulled my knickers down, releasing my cock. She teased it softly, coaxing it to life as our legs rubbed against each other, the nylon making soft sounds in the dorm.

Before we got much further, Jade returned and joined in. She started at my feet and kissed her way up my legs as Heather pulled the maids dress down a little so that she could reach my breasts, teasing the nipples with practiced ease. Jade moved round to the side and showed me what she had found. It was a dongle and I opened my mouth to take it in. It looked like a double ended penis with one end much larger than the other. At the middle, where the two joined, was a leather square that had two straps coming out.

As I opened my mouth, Heather continued to squeeze my breasts and tease the nipple with her tongue. Jade slowly pushed the rubber penis gag into my mouth, pulling it out slightly and then pushing it all the way in. It filled my mouth completely and I lifted my head as she buckled me in, locking it tight behind me head. My vision was dominated by the large penis that now protruded from my mouth.

Jade turned to Heather and guided her around, making her straddle my face so that she could maneuver herself onto the thick rubber shaft. Her nylon stockings rubbed the side of my face and her wide satin frills completely covered me as she lowered herself slowly onto the dongle. I had no choice but to suckle greedily on the penis shaped gag as my sight was filled with her sex and the satin maid uniform.

I felt a coldness on my arse as Jade applied some lube and then pushed some beads into my anus. My cheeks stretched wide as a bead was placed in and then tightened as it took the whole thing into it, stretching again at the next bead. I felt myself starting to fill and groaned through the gag, helplessly pinned down as Heather sat on my face, rocking slowly as she brought herself to a frenzy.

I then felt Jade tease my penis before lowering herself onto me, her arse clenching tightly around my cock as she squeezed her muscles. I felt, rather than heard, Jade and Heather kissing, fondling each other as they faced the other and gently started a rhythm, teasing each other as they pleasured themselves on me.

They picked up the pace and Heather's sex filled my nostrils, her satin skirts rustling on me and bringing me to climax. I heard their breathing coming in short gasps and knew that they were close to orgasm. Suddenly, I felt the beads pulled from my rear and tried to scream in pleasure as I came, the large gag drowning out any sounds as I filled Jade with my cum.

I felt her orgasm too, her sphincter tightening around my cock and extending my own joy as Heather writhed on my face in pleasure, trying to keep her orgasm quiet with small whimpering sounds. Jade and Heather both felt heavy as they sat, completely spent, on me.

After a few moments, Heather pulled herself off the dongle and unbuckled the device, a welcoming cool breeze wafting over my hot features. As she pulled the gag from my mouth, she gave me a gentle kiss and tiptoed off, leaving Jade still sat on me. She looked beautiful, straddling me as she did. Her face glowed in the light as she leaned down and kissed me deeply. I twisted so that we lay on our sides together, our satin clad bodies slipping over each other and our stockinged legs intertwining.

Our deep panting soon settled and an easy silence came over us as we lay next to each other. I chewed over the details of tomorrow as we drifted off to sleep. I'd hoped Emma had gotten the message to Guy and worried about what she might do. I couldn't trust her. The whole operation rested on her, but she knew what I was capable of. She knew what I would do if she crossed us. I hoped that it would be deterrent enough and let sleep take me.

Chapter 14

The next day passed by in a blur. Our outfits consisted of tight backless dresses with a halter neck that plunged down and showed our cleavage. The stretchy material left little to the imagination and, once again, didn't quite reach down to our stockings. I'd gotten used to not bending much as I served drinks and cleared tables, though not showing our thongs whilst dancing was an impossibility and I was glad that I'd taped my cock tightly to my underside.

The girls had all been a little strange with us today and I felt that I understood why. We'd been here a few days and a sale had been arranged. Some had been waiting for a long time. Others didn't want to think about being sold and so, whatever their emotions, they struggled to relax around us. As the night wore on, I saw Emma approach Jade and whisper to her.

She nodded and made her way to the dressing room to get changed for the private party. Emma then walked up to me and leaned in to speak over the loud music. Despite my dislike for her, I recognised how stunning she looked, clad in a business dress and court shoes. She strutted around the place, growing in confidence each day and I kept my expression neutral as she spoke.

"You have a client in dance room three. Once you've done that, go and get changed and meet Jade in the private suite." Nodding my agreement and feeling a jolt of fear, I strode to the lap dance room and went through the motions, wishing for the song to hurry up so that I could get on with the business at hand. I felt sorry for my client. He barely looked eighteen and was so nervous, he jiggled his knees wildly. Sighing to myself, I slowed down and gave him his money's worth.

Once done, I made my way to the changing room to find that Jade had already dressed and made her way to the suite. A shimmering duchess satin gown of deep purple lay waiting for me and I picked it up reverently and hung it in front of myself as I looked in the mirror. It reminded me of a different age and I sighed heavily.

The door opened, and I noticed Emma step in behind me, catching my eye in the mirror as she closed the door. She offered me the glass of wine she was holding as she drew near and I took it from her and sipped a little. It tasted good and I drank some more before hanging the dress back up to get ready.

"Is it done?" I asked as I sat on the dresser stool and unbuckled the straps to my shoes. Emma sat down opposite and started to speak.

"It certainly is," she said. The tone of her voice gave me pause and I sat up to look at her.

"What have you done?" I asked. My head felt drowsy and I suddenly felt nauseous. Emma gave an evil chuckle and grinned.

"Quite simple really. I spiked your drink. In about two minutes you will be sick. Two minutes after that, you will be sick again. And again." Horror enveloped me as she spoke. "Dmitri has to have his sale, so will take a hit on Jade. This time tomorrow, she will be gone. And don't expect Guy to come running either. I'm pretty sure I forgot to tell him." Before I could speak, bile rose in my throat and I rushed to the toilet to be sick, unable to control my stomach.

It felt like an age, my stomach crying out in pain as I sobbed on the floor of the bathroom, unable to raise myself and act, retching with pain as Emma's poison took hold. I'd only had a tiny amount, but it was enough to bring on surges of vomiting that I couldn't control.

I lost sense of time and had a vague sense of Dmitri and Emma talking over me as I lay curled on the floor. He swore loudly and I tried to tell him I was fine, that I would still be able to go to the auction. His anger was palpable and I recoiled from him, nursing the agonizing pains in my stomach.

"This has cost me at least two million!" he shouted. He turned to Emma and looked ready to strike her in his anger. Emma stepped back, fearing his wrath and he managed to control himself. He snapped for two of his security guards to come close and spoke rapidly in Russian to them. They argued back and forth, clearly coming up with a plan. Finally, they agreed on the outcome and he turned to me, curled in a ball of pain on the floor.

"Take her to the dorm, I want her out of my sight until she is able to dance again." As I was picked up from the floor, rough hands dragging me to my feet with a cry of pain, Dmitri turned to Emma.

"You will take her place." A horrified look drained her face of colour as she tried to back away. Dmitri's security grabbed her by the hands and she bucked and writhed in a desperate attempt to flee. She started to scream, to protest, but Dmitri slapped her, the sound cutting through my fog of pain. I tried to protest, but I was too weak and blacked out, my last image that of Emma being dragged from the room.

Chapter 15

Jade walked down the corridor to the private suite nervously. She had dressed in a matching dress made of a deep black satin and had left Louise the purple one. She knew it was her favourite colour. The expensively furnished room was packed, with men and women standing in corners and leaning against any free wall space to get a view. As she entered, the room hushed expectantly and she felt every eye on her.

Praying that Louise would come soon, she walked to the stage and picked up a guitar, happy to sing while she waited for her wife. Among the crowd, she saw several of the security guards, big burly men with long leather jackets that did little to hide the guns they holstered. It was an intimidating atmosphere and she focused on testing the guitar, seeing if it had kept its tune from the previous night here. It had, so she started playing "Feels like home." She'd always hated every version other than the Edwina Hayes one. It had a melancholy that she loved and she pictured Louise as she sang.

When she finished, the crowd burst into applause and she looked around again, hoping that Louise had joined her. Instead, she saw Dmitri stepping onto the stage. Behind him, she saw Emma, large ball gag in her mouth and tears streaming down her face, make-up smeared where a large welt glowed.

"Oh God," she whispered and her hands started to shake. She knew things had gone horribly wrong. Something had happened to Louise and Guy wasn't coming.

"Ladies and gentlemen." Dmitri's words cut through her fear and she listened with as much curiosity as the rest of the crowd. "I am afraid that Louise has been taken ill. She is indisposed." A murmur of discontent rippled across the room and he raised his hands to appeal for calm. His guards pulled their jackets open to show their guns and Jade knew then that she could not escape. The crowd quietened and gave Dmitri a hostile stare.

"I can only apologise most humbly. I promised a pair, but Jade here is more beauty than we've ever sold before. As a token of goodwill, I provide a servant, Emma, for free." He gazed at her for a while and addressed the crowd again. "She will require training." This elicited a chuckle from the crowd who stared at her as if eyeing some injured prey.

"I will also provide free shipping as a further token of goodwill. I start the bidding at two hundred fifty thousand." Jade's eyes widened in shock as the crowd laid their bids in, the number rising as she stood numb. She held back her tears as she realised that she was going to be parted from her wife and sold to slavery.

Chapter 16

My head pounded and my parched throat cried out for water as I drifted into consciousness. I lay naked in my bed and snapped awake as I recalled what had happened.

"Jade!" I cried, my voice hoarse from vomiting. Heather was sat at the end of the bed and laid a placating hand on my shoulder, hushing me to silence. Dmitri stood behind her, his face unreadable. The bed sheets slid from me and I grabbed them to hide my breasts from Dmitri. I stared at him, too numb to feel anger.

"Where is she?" I asked, knowing the answer and trying to hold back the grief and despair that threatened to engulf me.

"Gone," he replied, his tone lacking any care or guilt. I hated him for that. "You will be gone tomorrow too." He made to walk away but I called him back. He stopped briefly, tilting his head back to hear me.

"Same bidder?" After a pause, he shook his head.

"He's gone home."

"Where?" He shrugged.

"You don't need to know." As he walked away, grief washed over me in a tidal wave of pain and I screamed and sobbed until I collapsed, exhaustion dragging me from pain into numbness. Heather cradled me as I rocked against her, smoothing my hair and calming me with soft words. Tears streaked my face, soaking the sheets and I was dimly aware of Mandy and Philippa coming to comfort me as well.

An hour later, I sat in front of the dresser mirror. I was told by security to get changed and be ready for work. I was dressed in a leather mini skirt and leather crop top with the straps tied behind my neck. I lifted my hair and pulled it into a pony tail before applying my make-up. My eyes were puffy from crying and my face sallow from the poison Emma had given me. Heather had offered to help, but I asked her to be alone for a while.

I sat in front of the mirror and stared until I came to a decision.

I'd lost my wife.

I would find her.

I would get her back and I'd wreak havoc on this world until we were re-united. A year and a gender ago, I'd have slunk into the shadows and closed the door on the world, switching on my Xbox and playing until I was desensitised to life.

Not anymore. My two angels had taught me to be strong. To fight tooth and nail for everything. Through my forced feminisation, I had learnt the greatest lesson of all.

Empowerment.

I slipped into some strappy shoes with the straps wrapping around the calves to the knees and stepped out to work. I breathed deeply and put my grief and pain into a box, mentally packing it away until I could properly use it.

The girls treated me with kindness and deference. They helped whenever they could and even took some of the load from me. I needed to work though, and thanked them gratefully as I declined their offers. I saw the Bratva paying close attention to me and worked as if unaffected. Heather approached and lay a comforting arm on me.

"Dance in booth two. Asked for you. You up for it?" I nodded and strode to the room, glad when my suspicions proved correct. Guy sat there and it took everything I had within me not to break down, to take his hands and ask him to get me out of there. I straddled him and he sensed my mood, leaning forward, head down into my breast so that he could speak without being seen.

"What's happened?" he asked. I pulled his arms close to me and leaned close.

"Emma screwed us. We were auctioned last night but she poisoned me and Jade was sold." His intake of breath at the news almost set me off again, but I danced for the camera as if I didn't have a care in the world.

"Where's Emma?" he asked.

"Gone. Sold with Jade."

"Then you need to leave with me now. Without her, there's no one to tip me off. I can't get a warrant and catch him in the act." Rage briefly slipped from my carefully constructed defenses and I gripped his shoulders tightly, my nails digging painfully into him.

"I'm not leaving here without Dmitri and his records. I leave now and Jade is gone forever. Do you understand me?" I stopped the pretence of dancing and glared at him. He searched my face and eyes and nodded quickly.

"Wait for a call. Act quickly." Suddenly the door opened and Abram filled the frame, his bulk cutting out the light from the dance floor.

"Problem miss?" he asked and I slid from his lap.

"Nothing I can't handle Abram, but thank you all the same. He was just leaving." I left the room without a glance and took control of my thoughts. As I stepped to the bar, Philippa asked me to change a barrel for her and I groaned. The barrel she wanted was tucked away at the back and, in my leather outfit, would be hard work to get to. I turned to Abram, who had followed me to the bar and asked him to help. He was the only one of the guards willing to help us girls and was happy to do so.

I chatted away with him as we walked to the cellar and he gave short grunts and nods at my questions. When we arrived, I held out a hand to him.

"You don't want your jacket to get dirty. Here, let me hold it for you." He shrugged it off and moved the kegs around the damp floor, following my directions as I held his coat. While he worked, I slipped a hand into his jacket pockets until I found his phone and tucked it into my waist at the back. When he was done, I handed the coat back and told him I could take it from there.

As he left, I kept my back to him, only pulling out the phone when I was sure he had gone. Praying that he didn't have a security code for it, I swiped the screen and my heart sang with joy as the lock screen gave way to the Apps. Selecting the phone App, I typed in a number and prayed that this plan would work.

Ten minutes later, I emerged from the cellar and pulled the beer through the pipes. Once that was done, I walked to Abram and handed him his phone.

"I think this fell out of your pocket," I said and he gripped it in his big meaty paw. "I didn't want you to get in trouble."

"Thank you miss," he said, gratitude clear in his voice, and pocketed the phone before anyone could see that I'd had it. I got back to work and replayed the conversation I'd had again and again, finding any flaw in the plan.

There were too many to contemplate and I grimaced inwardly.

This could all go very wrong, I thought with worry. Very wrong indeed.

Chapter 17

I stood in front of the mirror and smoothed my gown. I smiled at the colour. I knew Jade loved purple, but she always let me wear it whenever it came to a choice. The gown had a slash across one shoulder to hold it up and I wore it braless, enjoying the smooth satin against my breasts.

The dress hugged my figure tightly at the waist and kept the line all the way down to the ankles. A slit at the side led up to my thigh and finished just above the stockings so that I flashed the lacy tops with each step. I wore heeled sandals and changed into a higher pair to avoid scraping the hem of the dress on the club floor.

I kept my hair loose. Normally, I'd have invested time in making sure it was put up in a bun but left it to hang over my shoulders. It had grown a lot in the last year and I enjoyed the feel of it on my back. I wore no jewellery, so removed my nail varnish and applied a matching colour to my dress. Over the last year, I'd kept them long and well-manicured, but the last week had chipped and cuffed the tips. As I waited for them to dry, Heather stepped into the room and sat next to me.

The outfit tonight was that of a sexy Easter bunny and she wore the outfit well. She gave me a sad smile and sniffed silently. She'd been crying and her eyes were bloodshot.

"I'm sorry about Jade," she said. "She was so lovely. The two of you together made us all feel...better, in a way. You loved each other so much, yet were so generous with all of us. I'll miss you." I stepped over, the long hem of my dress swirling around me as I embraced her.

1...456789