One Week Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is Marco Costa, drug smuggler, human trafficker and an all-round bad man. He's smuggled some weapons into our cities and we're tired of it. His wife has agreed to give testimony and we need to extract her. Guy has spent two years on this, but we've come to a problem. She's a British citizen and wants out, wants to come back home. If she leaves, then he will either kill her or get rid of any incriminating evidence she may know about."

"And what's that to do with us?" Jade asked. I kept my mouth shut, not trusting myself to speak. Guy spoke now and his voice was weary.

"She's given us two days to extract her. She thinks he knows and will kill her soon."

"I ask again, what's this to do with us."

Charles spoke now and he stood up to stand next to Guy.

"She's a singer in Monaco, Monte Carlo to be exact, and we can't get to her. Only the super wealthy who can play cards at a high standard are allowed into the area where she sings to make contact and extract her. Guy tells me, Louise, that Jackie taught you to play cards."

"She taught us both," I said. Charles, nodded, pleased.

"And I'm sure you are aware of how much wealth you have, so you'd both be perfect. There's no cover needed." Jade stood, aware that the power dynamics in the room were uneven with the men standing over us.

"Why can't you send your own people in?" Guy chortled as she spoke.

"You folks are good. You've more wealth than we can pretend to have and you're both good to go now. Anything you spend will be reimbursed. Eventually." I stood up and addressed the room.

"Last time we helped you out, Jade was kidnapped and sold into slavery for six months. I was tortured, shot and stabbed. I'm not putting us through that again. Certainly not with Jackie's money." I made to leave, but Guy cut me off, a pleading look on his face. He took my hand.

"I know. You've been through a lot. But you've had some pretty intense training and we're not putting you into a situation like that again. You won't be meeting any crime bosses, there's no danger and I will be watching at all times. Any sign of trouble and I'll have you both extracted within seconds." I sighed heavily and he pushed his advantage home.

"Did I let you down? Once?" The scars on my back ached in painful memory but I knew the truth of his words. That had been necessary and I'd willingly allowed it to happen.

"No," I said sullenly. His eyes twinkled a little and he smiled, tension leaving the room.

"You know," Jade said, and my heart sank as I knew what she was going to say. "It might actually be quite fun. I always wanted to be a spy." I groaned inwardly at her words. Her appetite for adventure remained undimmed. She refused to be cowed by the past and I loved her all the more for it.

I couldn't fathom why I was willing to do this though. Part of me missed the thrill of adventure, despite how terrifying it had been. Another part enjoyed the feeling of being needed but there was a deeper reason. I wanted to show anyone and everyone who knew what I was that we could do anything they could. I wasn't going to be restrained or held in check by petty restrictions society put on me because I preferred to wear a dress and have real breasts instead of walking around in a t-shirt and jeans. Screw them and fuck that. I'd better the instruction of society and teach them something new and altogether more scary. They couldn't put me down.

It seemed we were going to Monte Carlo.

"What exactly are we to do with this woman?" I asked.

"That's easy," Charles replied. "To make sure that her testimony is useful, we need to kill her."

Chapter 9

We pulled up to the Hotel Hermitage in our rented Aston Martin. Jade had insisted we hire one and I grinned as she gunned the engine and sped down the road, chortling as she forgot which side of the road to drive on.

The Hotel reeked of luxury and was exquisitely lit at night as we drove around the pavilion and stopped outside the grand entrance. A bellhop came out to greet us and took the key fob for the car. He barely glanced at the car and had become accustomed to all manner of exotic vehicles. I'd decided to enjoy myself as much as possible and if things looked like getting out of hand, then we would leave. Guy had given me a phone from which he could monitor our movements and I kept it in my handbag. I wore a flowing satin dress with a plunging neckline that hugged my figure before billowing out past my waist in strips of satin and silk. As I walked, the strips tangled in my legs and I loved the feel of the satin whipping softly over my smooth skin. Jade wore a backless dress and looked stunning, the short skirt showing her long, shapely legs.

We made our way to the main desk, marble floors and gold décor giving the large interior a luxurious air. The atmosphere was reserved and we were paid little attention. Two women dressed expensively in Monte Carlo wasn't a new thing. I was used to looks and stares wherever I went and enjoyed the feeling of nonchalance towards us. Had we worn jeans and a jumper, then the reaction may have been very different. As I approached the desk, I rummaged in my handbag and found our passports. Handing them to the concierge, he greeted us with a smile and tapped rapidly on the keyboard.

"Ah, here we are. Miss and er...Miss Anders-Nichols, we have your room ready." We'd discussed changing our name when we got married and settled on a hyphen between the both of ours. He gulped a little and I saw him picturing us together. Jade winked and he blushed furiously. "Your bags have been forwarded and are waiting in your room. Here's your passkey, please enjoy your stay."

We made our way to the lift and pressed the button for the penthouse. I used the passkey to swipe the lift to allow us up to the top floor and Jade settled back against the bar in the lift as we made our way up. She appraised me in my dress and matching heels and chuckled. I knew what she was thinking. My wife was insatiable.

The suite was more luxurious than anything I'd ever seen. Tastefully decorated with marble floors and pillars, Jade whistled as she looked around the variety of rooms. The bathroom had a huge Jacuzzi in it and a standalone bath, while the bedroom held the largest bed we'd ever seen.

"We've spent enough to run the club for a whole week here," Jade said as her stiletto heels clicked on the floor.

"Well, at least that makes a profit," I said as I pulled one of the suitcases to its side and started to unpack. Louise and Jade no longer travelled light. I noticed a box at the bottom and pulled it out. "What's this," I asked and Jade hopped over, delighted at my discovery.

"This," she declared as she opened it up. "Is a milker!" I'd seen one before and flashed back to images of Nicola strapped to a chair by Emma. Jade looked so pleased, I didn't have the heart to tell her, so let her explain how it worked. "You warm it up and the front is like a silicon vagina, so you can..."

"I get the idea," I replied and she gave me her Devil smile. "We need to unpack!" I said but she was not deterred. She pulled me towards her and kissed me deeply, her hands running over my satin clad body. She reached through the strips of satin and tugged at my knickers, pulling them down so that I could kick them off. Despite myself, I was becoming aroused by her attentions and let her lead me to the bed. We fell onto it and sank into its depths as we kissed and caressed. The short skirt of her tight dress was soon round her waist and I pulled her knickers down to reveal her huge cock pulsing with life.

Jade had me lie on my back and proceeded to kiss my whole body, stroking my legs and kissing inside my inner thigh as she worked her way down. She kissed around my shaft and I wrapped my smooth legs around her, locking my heels together. Instead of putting her lips around my cock, she placed the machine over it and the now warm silicone wrapped around my member, sucking it greedily as she switched it on. I let out a surprised gasp as it kneaded my penis with precision and knew it wouldn't be long before I came. Jade then proceeded to kiss my legs, running her hands down them and sending shivers of joy through me.

I felt my nipples harden as she worked her way up my body and pull down the zip at the side of my dress. Pulling the material down by the straps, she revealed the corset I wore and pulled at the bra clipped over it to release my breasts. With her hands and her full, delicate lips, she paid them special care as the machine kept up its work. The sensation of the satin dress I wore, my high heels digging in to the bed and Jade's total commitment to my breasts soon had me clutching at the bed sheets as I came with a loud moan, the machine relentless in its work. Though I was spent, the machine kept working and I was soon moaning again as Jade continued to play with my breasts, shoulders and neck.

It wasn't long before I came again and it was another hour before Jade decided that I'd had enough. Panting and gasping on the bed as she removed the device, I struggled weakly to a sitting position.

"I think I'm going to need a change of clothes," I said. "But not before I repay the favour." I held my hand out and Jade passed me the device, a twinkle in her eye.

Chapter 10

Later that evening, we stepped from our room and made our way down to the ground floor where we ordered a taxi to take us to the Monte Carlo Casino. Before we had left, I'd Skyped Heather and Crystal and brought Angela and Nicola in with the conversation as well. Nicola's feed brought with it a loud bass from the club below and they had to lean closely to the screen to make themselves heard.

"We've got interviews set up for tomorrow to get the support network up and running," said Heather. Crystal tapped on her tablet and showed a brief resume on the screen of some of the potential employees.

"That's great," I said. "Postpone it for a few days. I'll need you all here." I laid out my plans and Jade grinned at the shocked expressions coming from the screen.

I dressed in a long cocktail dress that hugged my figure. It was pure silk and I wore no corset or bra as the material was so thin and soft. I wore tight knickers with no VPL and tucked myself in. The front of the red dress came up to my cleavage and had some loose material hanging forward from that in a stylish slant. The dress wasn't backless but had narrow strips of silk that reached from one side to the other. I knew some scars showed, but didn't care. I loved the dress and, as I walked in it, the long hem reaching my past my ankles and tight around the hips and calves, I put it firmly in my Top Ten. To stop the hem rubbing against the floor, I wore some red strappy sandals with a stiletto heel and enjoyed the appreciative looks Jade gave me.

She wore a short purple dress with a plunging neck line that reached to her belly button. Gold trim laced the edges and she had to use tape to make sure that it stayed in place and didn't expose her breasts. The skirt was tight around her rear and came to her mid-thigh. She wore strappy sandals with the strap wrapping around her calves to the knee. She looked stunning and I knew she enjoyed the looks I gave her. I looped my arm through hers as we walked to the taxi and enjoyed the warm breeze as it wafted off the sea.

The journey to the Casino was short and Jade drummed my thigh nervously as we pulled up to the venue. It had an ornate stone façade and reeked of wealth and prosperity. The building was old, but well cared for and a stream of well-dressed visitors moved in and out. As we stepped from the taxi, Jade passed me my red clutch and I tucked it under my arm. The night was warm and a soft breeze played with our clothes, cooling them against our skin and making us both shudder. Walking up the steps to the foyer, we were greeted by an opulent carving made from gold and marble and Jade walked around it appreciatively. As she completed her circle, she took my hands and we walked to the main desk. Before we had arrived, a harried looking gentlemen stepped from round the side of the long desk and came to greet us.

"Good evening, and welcome to you both," he said in a thick French accent. He wore a traditional suit and tie and mopped his balding head with a sweat stained handkerchief. He knew us both as Jade had wired a large sum of money for us to use here and indicated the time of our arrival. "May I offer you a drink before collecting your chips?" I spied a bar at the far end of the hall and shook my head. I wanted to get a feel for the place first.

"No thank you," I replied. "We'll get one ourselves. If you could have the chips ready for when we start." He gave a stiff bow and hurried off to deal with more customers as we strode through the casino. There was a cheerful wall of noise as we walked up the short flight of stairs and made our way passed tables of all manner of games and ways to lose money. Everyone was exquisitely dressed and I enjoyed looking at all of the clothes and dresses of the women, spying the occasional dress I wanted to hunt out later and wear. Everyone seemed happy and laughter and good cheer rippled across the hall. The occasional chink of glass could be heard and Jade sighed theatrically.

"I could get used to this life," she said and I looked at her to see if she was really joking.

"You'd get bored," I replied and she shrugged.

"Then we'd move on to the next adventure." I smiled at that. Jade had brought me out of my shell and ensured that I was always keeping busy and active. As we approached the bar, Jade ordered her drink and I wished for the ground to swallow me up.

"I'll have a dry Martini. Shaken, not stirred." She turned to me with a big grin. "Always wanted to say that," she said and it was my turn to sigh. Shaking my head, I ordered a wine and we leant against the bar to survey the casino. Spotting what we wanted, we made our way to the Poker table and sat down. We filled the last two slots and were surrounded by business men and heiresses. The wealth present on the table made me feel like an imposter even though Jackie had left us more than the company around the table combined. As we sat, a set of chips were placed to our sides and Jade picked them up and ran them through her fingers. She'd always been good with money and had been stunned at our inheritance, but sometimes it was driven home when she held a million pounds in her hand. I'd vowed to put it all to good use, but was well aware that we'd have no children to pass it on to. Women like Crystal and Heather who showed their worth and would continue the good work Jackie had started and not fritter the money away would be ideal candidates. Heather was even managing to make us a healthy profit.

The dealer shuffled the cards and then slid ours across the table. I picked up the corners of the pair and recalled Jackie's lessons. She'd loved her cards and had enjoyed teaching me. I knew Jade was better at this than me as she read people more easily. She could virtually tell what they had in their hands with a glance. I had a pair and put my bet in. Jade raised it and the bets continued. The dealer flipped the cards in the centre and I asked for another, raising my bet as we did so. Jade lazily caressed my leg with her foot as she looked around the table. She folded and I continued, winning the hand by some margin. We continued for another couple of hours and I started to feel slightly tipsy with the fine wine. Jade and I had amassed all of the coins on the table and several gamblers had left. It now stood between Jade and myself for this hand. I pushed a cool million to the centre and Jade gave me her Devil grin. She was toying with me, but I'd be damned if she could beat me with her wicked smile.

She shrugged and put her entire pile of chips in. The crowd gasped at the wealth she was frittering away, not realising that she was my wife and it was all the same pot. I had a Full House and knew she had long odds on beating that. I took her bet and pushed my own pile in, the dealer counting the chips before announcing ten million on the table in a passionless voice.

"Show me what you've got," she said and tension filled the air as the crowd held their breath. I lay my cards down and completed the Full House. The crowd clapped and it soon turned to cheers as Jade lay a Royal Flush on the table with a flourish. She tossed the dealer a chip and we got up to leave, the concierge from the entrance coming to greet us with a large smile.

"That was wonderful," he cried. "We'd love to invite you to our exclusive suite if I may be so bold." Jade took his arm and walked with him.

"Of course you may be so bold," she said and I smiled as I followed her up another flight of stairs to where large bouncers stood barring the path of anyone who wasn't on their exclusive list. The décor was similar and the tables the same, but there was a different atmosphere. It was more intense and gamblers were focused on betting large sums of money. The minimum bet was a hundred thousand and the piles of chips on the table were enough to buy small islands. A stage stood empty at one end of the large room and there were a few chairs dotted around the area. As we made our way to the bar, a speaker announced that Karen Williams was about to come on stage and I turned to the bar to order a drink for us. I suddenly felt Jade stiffen and she placed a hand on my arm.

"Honey, I thought you said your mother had died," I looked at her, taken aback by the statement.

"She has." I turned to the stage and I gasped in shock.

"So who's that then?" Jade pointed to Karen Williams and I saw myself, but thirty years older. She wore a long shimmering golden dress that left nothing to the imagination with her full breasts and long legs. It took a while to process what I was seeing as she started singing a muted blues number.

"I think that's my dad."

Chapter 11

"Guess it runs in the family then," muttered Jade as she sipped from her Martini. My father had left when I was young and I'd not seen him since. Now I knew why he'd run away, but that didn't excuse him. I was orphaned young and had mourned the loss of my mother more than my father. I had to admit that Karen was stunning and held the crowd easily with her singing. Even those who were half way through a hand stopped to hear her voice. Emotion broiled through me, but I battened it down, shoving them into my well-constructed defenses. Jade was my family now. Heather, Crystal, Nicola, Angela and all of the girls at the club were my family. Karen was a job. I'd get her out, pass her over to SIS and be done with it. Having her in my life now would make no difference.

As she finished her song, she stepped from the stage to muted applause and made her way to the bar. She ignored us as she ordered some wine. While she waited for her drink, I appraised her from the corner of my eye. She looked younger than her age and I guessed at plastic surgery. Her eyes had my colour, though the shape of mine was my mothers. Karen's nose was similar to mine, a straight and pointed and her lips had had some work done to fill them out. Her hair was dark brown and I was suddenly glad I'd decided to try blonde for a while.

As she turned back to the bar, drink in hand, she spoke quietly so that only I could hear her.

"Tomorrow at seven. Opera House. Get a box." She paused for a second and I saw her struggle with herself for a moment. "You look great," she said and left for the stage. Anyone looking on wouldn't have heard a thing. Jade, having barely heard Karen speak, made her way to a table and put down some chips. We stayed for another hour and I lost most of what I had to Jade, my mind elsewhere and not on the job at hand.

Soon we left and a taxi was called for us, arriving just as we stepped outside. As we climbed into the back seat, Jade turned to me and I saw the concern in her face.

1...456789