One Week Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's why Charles and Guy were so keen for us to do this job. You think they knew?" I shrugged.

"It doesn't matter. She's a job. We'll get it done and leave." She gave me a puzzled look.

"But she's your..." I stopped her with a raised hand.

"I am Louise. I am one and a half years old and my mother was Jackie McDonald. She is gone now, but I have a family. Her name is Jade." Her green eyes watered and she understood. That person was Owen's father, not mine. I had none. I wondered if I was being callous. If the last six months had changed me irrevocably, but I knew that Jade wouldn't allow me to be anything other than compassionate. She was bringing me slowly back and I knew that I'd have said the same thing a year ago.

We arrived at the hotel and stayed at the bar for some more drinks, chatting the night away and enjoying the view from the balcony. It was so tempting to leave everything. To take Jade with me and wander the world, finding new and exotic places and ways to enjoy each other. If Jade had leaned over and suggested it, I would have done it there and then. As we drank, we sat closer and closer together, not minding who saw us or what they thought. Her hands rubbed the dress I wore and I felt her nails through the soft silk. It was a sensation I'd never get bored of and asked the waiter to send a bottle of champagne to our room. As we finished our drink I rummaged in my clutch to find the key card and we made our way to the lift.

The bottle of champagne was waiting for us as we entered the room, stood proud in a bucket of ice next to the sofa that was covered in fur throws. Jade walked to the sofa, her heels loud in the space and pulled the furs to the floor to make a nest for us. I walked over and knelt down beside her as she opened the champagne with a pop. Before she could pour some out, I took the bottle and laid Jade on her back. The dress she wore showed her flat belly perfectly and I hooked my fingers under the soft material and pulled away the tape holding it in place.

She purred as I pulled the material to the side and teased her nipples, the soft skin hardening under my ministrations. Reaching into the bucket, her purring turned to a gasp as I took a lump of ice and touched it to her skin, licking the melted water away as I slid it round her breasts and stomach. She arched her back and her hands grabbed at the soft furs we lay on. I lifted the skirt of her dress and pulled down her knickers to put a cube of ice on her expanding cock. She gasped again and I loved the feel of the cold flesh as it warmed in my mouth, taking her length down my throat, teasing it back out again to chill it with ice. I could feel her start to shudder and stopped what I was doing.

I wasn't done yet. Reaching up, I took the bottle of cold champagne and poured a small amount onto her stomach, the liquid pooling around her belly button. I kissed her, taking up the cold liquid at the same time and poured some on her breasts, licking them dry as I did so. The champagne splashed everywhere and I sat up to straddle her so that I could lift my dress up and lower myself onto her. My cheeks parted in a welcome embrace as I took her into me. I hadn't used lube, but her large cock was wet with my saliva and champagne and I didn't find it too discomforting in my intense lust. I'd kept my knickers on, shoving the back to the side to let her penetrate me and I could feel my cock straining in its constraints, rubbing against Jade's stomach as I ground on her. Pouring some champagne into Jade's mouth as she lifted herself up to tease my breasts, she lifted her head back and I poured it down her breasts and leaned forward to lick it off, her hands grabbing my arse cheeks in passion and driving me harder on her as she came inside me, a gasp of ecstasy erupting from her as she filled me.

Despite my cock being restrained, I felt myself shudder with orgasm as her large cock thrust against my G-spot deep within my arse and I dropped the bottle and held on to Jade as we climaxed. Exhausted, I lifted a leg up and pulled myself from Jade, falling to her side in a crumple on the furs. I felt her cum dribble from my arse and saw the champagne stains on my dress and knew it to be ruined.

"Damn," I said. "I really loved this dress." Jade chuckled next to me and leant on her side to smooth its rumpled silk.

"I know," she said. "I thought it would make your Top Ten so ordered you two spares. I know what you're like," she teased. "Insatiable. Now for the real issue." She held up the empty bottle of champagne. "We're going to need some more of this."

Chapter 12

We woke early the next day and I realised with shock that I'd slept all night without any nightmares. I smiled at Jade as she rubbed sleep from her eyes. We'd fallen asleep on the fur throws but had changed from our wet dresses into matching satin negligee's, cuddling up together to finish the alcohol and drift off to sleep.

"Morning sleepy head," said Jade and I envied her perfection in the morning. No matter how late the hour of sleep and early the hour of waking, she always looked stunning. "What do you want to do today?" I assessed the options. Our team wouldn't be here until tomorrow and we ought to make a show of going to the tourist areas. There were some wonderful restaurants in Monte Carlo and some stunning sites to see but all I wanted to do was spend time with my wife. We'd been married six months now and had only spent a short time as wife and wife. I reached over and pulled her towards me.

"I want to see what else you've brought along with you," I said huskily as I drew her into my kiss.

It turned out that she had brought a lot of stuff with her and we were famished and exhausted by the time we left to go to the opera. The day had passed in a blur of passion and lust and, though we'd ordered room service a few times, hunger gnawed at our stomachs. I wore a cute black sleeveless dress with a high collar and a skirt that reached to a few inches above my thigh. The soft material clung to my figure and I wore a tight corset and push up bra underneath. I wore five and a half inch stiletto court shoes on my feet and long earrings that glittered down to my chest. I also sported a gold coiled bracelet around my upper arm, the tip carved into a sleek dragon's head. My hair was tied into a complex bun behind my head and Jade had spent an hour on it. I knew my outfit wasn't appropriate for an opera setting and felt a little rebellious. My wife found me incredibly sexy like this and I enjoyed the attention she gave me.

I caught a few men snatching a glance at my exposed legs and knew that they were staring at the pair of us as we walked to the Aston Martin and climbed in. Jade wore a matching outfit and I'd let her take the purple one. Together, we made quite a pair as we sped off down the narrow cobbled streets to the Opera. On the way, we stopped at Le Louis XV Alain Ducasse restaurant for some food. We were openly stared at as we shared our food and fed each other the chocolate dessert before ordering another and doing the same again. We treated the day like the honeymoon we were yet to have and kissed and giggled as those in love truly do. At one point, a loud slap reverberated across the room and an angry wife strode out of the restaurant, clearly angry with her husband and his roving eyes.

Leaving a large tip, we made our way to the Opera House and enjoyed the baroque stylings and expensive decorations. The foyer was huge and filled with people gazing in awe at the surroundings. Jade walked to the box office and collected the tickets that she had booked earlier. We were escorted to a box seat and had a wonderful view of the lavish production as Don Pasquale started below us. The lights dimmed and Jade snuggled up to me on the large seats. Those in the box next to us gave a curious stare before giving their attention to the play.

Halfway through the second half, I felt a gust of air behind us and turned to see Karen enter. She stooped low as she did so and sat on the floor with her back against the wall. I kept my eyes on the stage and talked as if I was talking to Jade. Only those inside the box would know someone was there.

"Hello father," I said evenly. She gazed at my dress and raised a well plucked eyebrow.

"A little less formal than last night, I see," she said, ignoring my pointed comment. "We haven't got time to go over what happened but you yourself must know what it was like for me. I had to leave to be myself. To become Karen. You of all people must understand that." I risked a glance down and saw her pleading expression.

"I know the value of responsibility." I brushed her comment aside and stared at the play once more. "It doesn't matter now anyway. You went off, had a sex change, became a singer and married a mob boss. There's a cliché right there." Jade slapped my thigh and glared at me.

"You two can argue about this later. Karen, you need out, so we're here to organise it." Karen held up a hand and interrupted Jade.

"It's not so easy as that. Most of the information Guy needs is in a USB at Marco's club locked in his safe." I sighed as Jade took out her phone and discretely surfed the web for information about the club. I watched the play below and scanned the crowd until I spotted what I was looking for.

"How long until he notices you're not there?" I asked. Karen gave an easy shrug.

"Not long, but I don't think he'd miss me if I never came back. Just the principle of the thing." Marco sat, a brooding presence, in the box opposite us and he barely seemed to watch the opera. More something that was expected of an Italian mob boss. He was an insidious presence in the box and suddenly looked over the theatre at us. I fancied he was watching me and turned slowly to the play to show that I hadn't been spooked.

"He's quite something isn't he, your husband," I said and Karen gave a sad look.

"He wasn't always like that. I did love him once." She seemed small and pathetic hidden under the balcony wall and I almost felt sorry for her. Jade handed me the phone, keeping it low to avoid being seen in the audience and I glanced at the pictures.

"Interesting club. Special night tonight. Is that how you thought we'd get in? As the working staff?" Karen gave an easy smile and nodded.

"What happens after that?" she asked. Without looking at her, I could sense that my reply gave her a chill.

"Next time you see me, you'll be dead."

Chapter 13

As we left the Opera, Jade scanned her phone some more and found what we needed. She tapped it into the sat nav and we made our way to the local sex shop. The smell of rubber assaulted us as we entered and Jade found reason to pick up more items than we really needed.

"For later," she said as I gave her a look of exasperation. We trawled the nearby streets until we found a ramshackle hotel that charged by the hour. The bored clerk was uninterested in two women turning up with a bag smelling strongly of rubber and was clearly used to such things. We asked for a room for an hour and made our way up to the dingy en suite room. I didn't want us being seen at the Hotel like this and risking our cover.

Marco's club was a fetish joint and he liked to hire transgender or transvestite waitresses. That was probably how he met Karen, I reflected as we laid out the clothes on the bed. Jade had found a picture of what the staff would be wearing that night, so we had bought matching clothes. We stared at the outfits for a while and I asked Jade why she had bought the extras.

"We may as well enjoy ourselves," she replied, her tone making it seem like the answer was obvious.

"We are the kinkiest spies ever," I said as Jade told me to take my clothes off.

I did as she asked and stripped in front of her while she did the same. Soon we stood naked in front of each other as Jade asked me to turn round so she could put on my corset. It was made of heavy rubber and polished to a shiny white. It was tighter than I was used to and I saw stars as Jade tugged it tighter. She turned around as I did the same for her, making her gasp as she let out an explosive breath when the corset was tied shut. Over the corset, we struggled into some tight frilly rubber knickers that squeezed our cocks beneath us painfully.

Once we were done, Jade rubbed some oil onto my legs and helped me into a pair of black rubber stockings with white edging. They were hugely tight and took an age to get up to the point that we could clip them to the metal clasps attached to the suspenders hanging from the corset. Once they were on, Jade passed me a rubber maids outfit that was tight at the bodice and then flared out. It was very short, barely coming past my arse and had layers and layers of frilled rubber that made the skirt of the dress push out wildly. It had long sleeves and gloved ends.

Jade helped me step into the dress and pulled it tight. The back had around five large buckles all the way from the bottom of the bodice to the top of the high frilled neck that took her a long time to tighten and then lock. As it got tighter with every strap, I realised that I was effectively trapped in the dress as there was no way I'd be able to undo all the buckles myself. I felt my cock begin to harden, tightly constricted by the rubber pants we wore.

I'd never really been into rubber or thought it was terribly appealing, but I loved the way it hugged my figure and made the world feel completely different; not as sensuous as satin or silk, but certainly as erotic. Once Jade had done my back, she did the row of small buckles along the sleeves that made sure the gloves were tightly secured to my dress.

Then it was Jade's turn and it took me longer to do her up as my hands were encapsulated in rubber which made the task more difficult. She showed great patience and eventually I was done. She had me sit on the bed as she helped me into my shoes, a pair of thigh high boots with an eight inch heel and a platform that made walking difficult.

Jade then took her hair and held it up as I put a rubber hood on her. Her hair went through a funnel at the top and I zipped it shut, so that only her eyes and lips were now visible with her hair sprouting from the top. She did the same for me and I felt the familiar sensation as the sounds of the world around us were cut off.

Jade directed me to a mirror where we gazed at the rubber maids we were to be for the evening. I giggled uncontrollably at the image, as did Jade. At least no one would recognise us I reasoned. We packed our other clothes into a bag and shoved the labels and packaging of our outfits into a different bag and binned it. As we walked out from the hotel, the clerk really did notice us and I saw his eyes bulge at our outfits. Stepping into our Aston Martin, I was hit by the strangeness of it all and burst into hysterical fits of laughing. Jade followed and anyone walking past must have been met with quite a sight.

Eventually, we'd calmed down enough to get going and I gunned the engine and drove to the club, getting strange looks at every traffic light. We parked a short walk from the club as two waitresses turning up in an Aston Martin may look a little strange. Jade shoved the key fob down her breasts and we walked the short way to the club, the going difficult in our heels and getting more strange looks.

"Come to Monte Carlo," I muttered. "See the sights, go gambling, see the opera, walk down the streets encased in rubber, it'll be fun..." Jade sniggered and we soon saw the club ahead. Several large bouncers stood at the door and ushered us in with a scowl and a word about being late. As we entered, I was struck by how similar it was to Dmitri's club, all dim lighting and seedy mood. A skinny man came running up as we entered and admonished us for being late. He didn't ask for our names and I was grateful, but did send us to the bar to collect the rest of our outfit. The barman handed us a thick rubber collar and tray that attached to the collar by leather straps and then a thick ball gag.

Without a word of protest, we put them on each other and I was secretly glad that we wouldn't be able to answer any more questions and give ourselves away. The skinny man, who I'd managed to identify as Didier, spoke in quick, staccato bursts of French and I struggled to keep up. Jade was better at languages and I followed her lead, placing drinks on the trays and walking through the multi-tiered club as the venue started to fill. The club was soon rammed with people wearing all manner of clothes and the thirty or so working staff were soon lost among the crowd, Jade and I just another person in fetish clothing.

As the night wore on, I saw an opportunity to dive into the stairwell that led to the office upstairs. A quick glance at Jade showed that she had seen it too and we scampered up. I pulled some wire that I'd stuck to the side of my heel and tried to pick the lock at the top of the stairs. In my rubber gloved hands, the work was hard, but I managed it get it done and pushed the door open. Jade followed behind and we took a few moments to remove our ball gags, saliva thick in our mouths. My heart was pounding in my chest as I surveyed the dark room and thumping music from the club filled the room. It was a typical office, a large table and chair at one end, a small sofa at the other and various pictures on the wall.

"That one," Jade pointed to the painting behind the desk and we hobbled over and pushed it to one side. A large safe sat plush in the wall and I smiled as I saw the electronic lock. Had it been an old fashioned one, we'd have been stuffed. I pulled out the phone that had been tucked into my frilly knickers and switched it on, swiping to the correct App before laying it flat against the lock. Ten long seconds later, the safe unlocked and swung open. Inside were documents and gold ingots. To one side, there lay a USB and I plugged it into the phone and tapped the download button. Luckily the screen was sensitive to my rubber clad fingers and I had yet more reasons to be grateful.

As the file downloaded, I laid out the documents and filmed them as Jade lay more in front of the camera. A quick ping said the phone was done and we replaced everything in the safe before locking it again with the phone and returning the picture to its place. As we were about to put the ball gags back in, I heard a rummaging of keys in the lock and then the door swiftly opened.

Chapter 14

I let my training envelop me and rushed to the door, but was held back by Jade who grabbed my arm and pulled me into a kiss, sensing the violent intent I radiated and keen to avoid blooshed. I heard a gasp as whoever opened the door saw us and gave an angry hiss. Jade pulled away, embarrassed, and spoke rapidly in French. Carlos stood in the door and his anger was plain. At Jade's words he visibly calmed and a calculating look came across his face. He gestured for us to continue and went to the sofa at the end of the room to sit and watch. Nervously, Jade leaned in and we kissed, our rubber hoods touching and filling our nostrils with its smell.

A curt gesture from Carlos and Jade pushed me to the table and made me sit on it. She caught my eye, warning me to go with the flow. Still kissing me, she turned me over so I faced the wall and stepped back so she could take what Carlos was offering her. A sharp thwack sounded in the room and my arse burned as she slapped it with a paddle. I let out a whimper and held it back as she smacked my rear again. Plus dur, whispered Carlos, his voice thick with lust and Jade smacked harder, making me grab the table and slip a little on my heels. At more commands from Carlos, Jade tugged at my pants and managed to pull them down around my feet. Buckling the gag back into my mouth, she then grabbed the straps from the collar and held them as if riding a horse whilst she penetrated me, using some pre-cum as a makeshift lube.

1...456789