Only in a Dream Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started going up and down as fast as I could and put my hand around the part of his dick that wouldn't go in my mouth. I took my mouth off of him for a little bit and told him to cum in my mouth and all over my face and that I wanted his cum!!

I don't know what came over me!! I ran my tongue down and licked his balls for a few seconds, then I went back up and took the tip into my mouth and stroked him as I did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then took his cock back into my mouth, and sucked hard as I stroked. Matt started moving his hips and told me he was going to come. God, this is making me so horny again just writing about it!!

I still had his cock in my mouth for the first couple of squirts, then I pulled back a little and let the rest shoot all over my face. I kept stroking, took his cock and painted his cum all over my face and squeezed the rest of his cum out, took my other hand and pushed it all into my mouth. I looked right at Matt, and swallowed it all.

WOW, WOW, WOW!!

I just got a taste of my first big cock and my first big load of cum in my mouth and down my throat. Oh God!!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!!

I began to stroke and suck on Matt's cock again and told Matt how good his cum tasted, then told him to get on the bed. My pussy was buzzing God, it was the hottest I've ever been!! I was yearning to be touched, but I sucked and licked his cock until it was standing up again.

I was so over come with lust for that huge cock, that I didn't even think about Brad. I'm horrible, but I needed. . . No, I craved that COCK, I had to have it!! I climbed onto the bed, straddled Matt and guided his cock to my pussy and lowered myself slowly onto his MONSTER COCK!!!

Oh my God!!! I've never felt anything like that before in my life!! Just putting it in me, I almost had an orgasm. Once I began to ride him, it didn't take me long to have a BIG, BIG orgasm!!!

I rode him a little more and got the KY jelly out and rubbed it all over my ass. Matt just looked at me funny, he didn't know what I was doing. I don't even think he knew what the KY was??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I took his cock and pushed it up against my butt hole, and sat down on him a little. He just about freaked out when he figured out where his cock was going, ha ha. He said, oh God, he'd never fucked a woman in the ass before!!

I put my finger to my lips, told him to hush and just let me do the work, to hold still until I got his cock all the way in. I lowered myself slowly and went up and down, and worked his cock a little deeper each time, until I was able to take most of it inside.

I leaned forward and started to ride his cock with my ass really slow. I felt my ass open up a little more and I was finally able to take all of it.

OH MY GOD!!

I've never felt anything like that before, Oh! After he was in all of the way, I went slowly at first, then bucked and bounced, rode him hard and fast. Getting up off of my knees and onto my feet, I was able to ride him harder and a little deeper. I rode up and down on him like a wild woman, then we got a rhythm going.

On about every fourth upstroke, I would rise up so that Matt's cock only had his head left in my ass, then I would plunge back down taking it all.

GOD!!!! that was amazing!!

Then it happened, my moment of truth had arrived, I have been fantasizing about an anal orgasm from a big cock like this for as long as I can remember. GOD!!! It was worth every bit of the wait!! I came in waves!! I kept riding him and swore I was having an orgasm on every single stroke.

Matt shot another thick load of his cum deep inside of my ass. I moved myself around with his cock still inside of me and laid down on his chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We laid there with his cock in me until it went soft. When I climbed off, I managed to move up and down a couple of times slowly on his soft cock and managed to have another orgasm!! I wondered what it would be like to just leave his cock inside of me from now on. But, I'd have to take it out to go to the bathroom. Ewe, ha ha.

I rolled off of Matt and looked at the clock. It was almost two thirty. It didn't seem like two and a half hours had passed already, it felt more like about twenty minutes. I was so lost in Matt's cock that I'd forgotten all about time.

He told me that he better get home, Cindy would be getting off soon and he should be there in bed when she got there. I asked him if he would be back tonight and he said he would. Then, I warned him to make sure Brad's truck wasn't parked outside!

Oh my God, I'm nothing but a filthy fucking whore, a slut. But, I like it, oh my God do I like it!! I slipped into the bathroom and took another shower, then went to bed. I didn't get up until about 10:30 this morning, when I walked into the kitchen, I had a big smile on my face.

Brad asked what was wrong with me last night. I told him I was just thinking about my dad. In fact, I was smiling almost all day today. I didn't go in and lie down with Brad today like I normally do either. Doing that would probably make me feel guilty. God, I'm sooo turned on after writing this!! Smile.

********

Brad had known since he first saw Matt's name in the book and the fact that it was hidden, that this wasn't going to be good.

"Oh my God, she actually fucked him. . . I knew it!! I knew it then!! And she sucked his cock, after denying me all of these years!!"

He could feel the hollowness in his chest and the tears welling up. . . He couldn't believe how much detail that she'd gone into about fucking Matt, she would hardly even talk to him about sex.

Brad just sat there staring out the windshield, he was lost and didn't know what to do. He felt like he was going to have a heart attack.

"If I die here in the Jeep, with this book on my lap, at least she'll know what. . . Who killed me. I've got to know why she's even still with me. . ." he thought.

He read on. . .

********

In the next thirteen pages, Brad read how the next two nights (July 29, 30) were a repeat of the first, Kathy wrote, that she was on a sexual high and she now understood how people could separate love and sex, this was pure sex! How she absolutely loved and adored Brad, but the sex with Matt was so amazing and she almost couldn't stand him as a person. But, she had to have his cock, she needed it, she craved it.

On Brad's last night at work for the week (July 31), Matt stayed home. It was the weekend and Cindy was off of work. Kathy was almost jealous, wondering if Matt was using that fantastic cock on Cindy.

On Brad's first night off, he and Kathy hadn't made love. She told him that she was a little under the weather, that she would probably feel better the next night. Well, she didn't feel any better the next night either, or the two nights after that.

Kathy wrote that she was scared that her pussy and ass was all stretched out from Matt's huge cock and Brad would be able to tell what she'd been up to. She avoided him all four of his nights off (Aug 1, 2, 3, 4 ).

On Brad's first night back tho, Matt was ramming his cock in and out of Kathy's pussy and ass with a fervor:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday Aug 5, 1988. 2-Days / 3-back tonight.

Matt was here again last night. . .

Brad just skimmed through, not really wanting to read about what she had done again. . . He read through quickly, just until he saw any new activities that they were trying. . .

. . . Matt got behind me and I had my first doggy style anal sex, and my first orgasm for the night. Then we did reverse cowgirl, I stayed on my feet, and leaned back. Matt reached around and put two of his fingers inside of my pussy and finger fucked me, while I rode up and down with his cock in my ass.

I had an absolutely explosive orgasm like I've never had before!! I literally SOAKED the bed, I actually squirted. I didn't know that was real!! I remember seeing that in one of those porn movies that me and Brad watched one time.

Holy shit!! That was absolutely amazing , God, I love being a no good dirty whore. After Matt left, I changed the sheets so there would be no evidence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next eleven pages showed, that Kathy and Matt were only able to get together two nights this week (Aug 5, 6), because Brad's work schedule put his last two work nights on the weekend, Cindy would be home. It was the same activities as before. . . All the things that she had refused to do with Brad, she willingly did with Matt.

Kathy wrote that she held back from letting Brad make love to her again this week (Aug 9 thru 12). She thought he might be starting to get suspicious that there was something going on, so on his last night off (Aug 12), Kathy and Brad did have a quickie, but it was vaginal sex, she wouldn't let Brad anywhere near her ass.

She told him, that she had gone to the bathroom so much the last couple weeks that she thought her asshole was about to unpucker. But, she knew that going to the bathroom had nothing to do with why her asshole was all stretched out. It was the constant ramming that she had been getting from Matt's massive cock that'd done it.

Because Brad's revolving schedule conflicted with Cindy's this week, Kathy and Matt only had one night (Aug 13th) to be together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday Aug 13, 1988. 3-Nights / 4-back tonight.

When Matt got here last night, I told him I wanted to change things up a bit this time. We had been together 5 times now, this would be the 6th and that he hadn't eaten my pussy once. I had sucked his cock to orgasm every time, then he stuck that beautiful cock of his inside of my ass, but he hadn't touched me yet with his tongue.

I told him to get naked and lie on the bed. After he laid down, I climbed onto the bed and straddled Matt's face, then lowered my pussy towards his mouth. I told him to suck on my pussy and suck on it good. I took his cock into my mouth and since he wasn't completely hard, I was able to swallow it all the way down to the base.

With it turned around like this, it slid into my throat a lot easier. It got hard inside of my mouth and it was a lot easier to keep it in my throat, I still had my face pressed into his pubic hair when he became fully erect.

Matt started licking on my pussy, but he wasn't real good at it. I was getting turned on by having his cock in my throat tho. I bobbed my head up and down slowly, and could feel the lump of his cock with my hand on my neck, I had swallowed it completely.

Matt let out a groan and shot a big load of cum right down my throat. I slid my mouth off of his cock and told him that was cheating, I wanted that in mouth so that I could taste it. Ha, ha.

I kept licking and sucking his cock to bring him back up. I tried to position myself so that Matt's tongue would go into my ass, but he was having no part of that. I finally realized that Matt had no clue how to eat pussy, so I climbed off and rolled over onto my back, lifted my legs into the air, spread them apart and told him to fuck my cunt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He climbed on top and stuck his cock into my cunt. After we fucked for a few minutes, I told him that I wanted him to fuck my ass!! After he fucked my ass for a while, I told him to let me know when he was going to come.

GOD, I'M SOOO NASTY!!

He told me he was about ready and I told him to take his cock out of my ass and stick it in my mouth!! Matt was a little shocked, but he pulled his cock out of my ass, slid up and straddled my chest, leaned in and pushed his cock up to my mouth.

I grabbed it, pulled it to my face and started sucking and stroking hard. Matt exploded inside of my mouth and I kept sucking and swallowing at the same time. I milked him for very last drop and kept on sucking. I finally let his cock go, looked up at him and told him that I was such a fucking whore, a fucking slut, and I was his slut, that I loved his cock and I wanted it to live inside of me!!!

God, this makes me so horny. Maybe I should send this book to that company that puts those letters books out that me and Brad used to read all of the time. Smile.

********

The tears were flowing now, as vanilla as she had always been when she had sex with Brad, she had turned into a total slut with Matt.

"She was actually doing those things that we read about in those books with him. Is she still fucking him?" Brad wondered.

He thought that she didn't have time to be fucking anybody now, since he didn't work anymore.

"We're always together, she doesn't have time. . . unless she does it when I'm out fishing, which isn't very often. Hell, I've only been three or four times in the last two years! Wait a minute!! Is she really with her mother today, or is she meeting with someone?"

Brad didn't have a cell phone. With his arthritic hands, he had trouble dialing the small numbers and it seemed every time he picked one up, he hung it up or pushed a button he shouldn't have.

Plus he felt he didn't need a tracking device for his wife or the federal government. He'd been telling people for years that the feds were listening to everybody, and they'd called him paranoid. . .

"It'll all come out one day," he always said.

Kathy and her mother both carried phones tho, now he kind of wished he had one, so he could call Kathy's mother and make sure that's where she was.

"Did she fuck around on me up until I quit working??" he wondered.

Then, he remembered that Kathy had gone to a birthday party with her sister for a mutual friend of their's just last week. Tina had picked her up around five, and she had come home around midnight.

Kathy nor her sister either one drank alcohol, maybe a glass of wine here and there, but that was all. So Brad hadn't really worried too much about them getting drunk and driving. Kathy had looked kind of haggard when she came in, and told him that she ate something that didn't agree with her, and she was going to bed.

"I wonder if the reason she looked like that was because she got the shit fucked out of her?" he thought.

He looked back down and started reading again. . .

********

The next two nights (Aug 14, 15) had Kathy sexually frustrated something terrible. To top it off, the only thing she could think about was Matt pounding Cindy's pussy with that lovely cock, while she was stuck here alone.

On the 13th, during the afternoon after Matt and Kathy's last encounter, Matt and Cindy had driven past the house while Kathy was getting the mail. They both smiled and waved. Kathy smiled back and said to herself,

"That's my cock, get away from him you bitch."

Then she wrote, what is wrong with me, she's my friend, am I gonna let Matt's cock come between us? God, I just might!! I wish I could fuck him all of the time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday Aug 15, 1988. 5-Nights / 6-back tonight.

Brad was sleeping and I was out in the yard this evening, I was bent over pulling weeds from my roses, when I heard my my next door neighbor, Kurt say something. I didn't hear what he said at first, so I asked him to repeat himself. He asked me if anybody had ever told me, that I had a beautiful ass?

I was shocked. Then he said, that he'd seen that I've been having a visitor at night after my husband goes to work. He had a big smirk on his face and I didn't know what to say. Then he said, he thought that maybe he could sample a piece of my gorgeous ass himself and thought he would like to stick his tongue in there for a taste. He was pretty damn sure of himself!!

I still didn't know what to say, then, I wondered if he was serious about sticking his tongue in my ass? Cindy took tonight off, her and Matt are going to a party, so he's not coming tonight. I'm really frustrated and horny as fuck!! I even wondered how big Kurt's cock was, ha ha ha, and I almost said it out loud!!!

I told him to come over to the side door tonight at midnight and if I was willing I'd be at the door. Then I turned back to my roses. I haven't decided yet. . . Or have I?? Ha ha. What the hell am I doing, I'm nothing but a cock craving slut!! I love it. Smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday Aug 16, 1988. 6-Nights / off.

I showered and douched before Brad got up for work last night. After he headed to work, I checked to make sure the kids were asleep and headed to my bedroom, locked the door, lit some candles and took off my clothes. I went over to the door and opened it a crack, just in time to see Kurt coming out of his back door.

He came over to the chain link fence dividing our properties and climbed over. I thought about how funny it would be, if Kurt fell and slammed his balls on the fence as he was climbing over. But, then again, I needed cock last night! Smile.

When I let Kurt in the door, he saw that I was naked and he said,

"Man!! You're ready to go aren't you?"

I looked at him and told him to just take his clothes off and to give me his cock!! Kurt sure didn't waste any time getting his clothes off. He walked over to me, pulled me close and our tongues were doing the tango in no time.

I pushed him back on the bed, went to my knees and took his cock into my mouth. I thought he might be close in size to Brad, but I really couldn't tell. It's been so long ago and it was only a few times that I actually took Brad completely into my mouth.

Kurt was a lot easier to deep throat than Matt. I was humming as I sucked his cock all the way in, It sure didn't take him long. He moaned and shot a huge load into my mouth, it overflowed all over my hand. I looked up at Kurt and said, MMMM , then licked every bit of the cum off of my hand and swallowed every last drop!!

He said he was sorry, it'd been a long time, he had quite a build up. I told him, that it was OK, I love cummmm, It tastes soo good!! Ha, ha. Smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked at him and told him, that I was a filthy slut and whore, and that I looovve cock, now I was going to get his cock working again!! I put my leg up over his head and sat down on his face, then told him; to stick his tongue into this slut's asshole Kurty boy, that I'd been waiting all evening!!

GOD!! I FELT SO NASTY!!

And he worked me over GOOD!! Kurt started at the top of my pussy, licked his way to my ass, then back to my pussy. He licked and sucked on my clitoris for a while, then worked his way back to my ass. He teased me a little more, then he thrust his tongue inside of my ass. He fucked my ass with his tongue, thrust it in as far as it would go.

I'd been working his cock and it was hard again. I was licking it like a lollipop, flicking my tongue inside his pee hole. Then I told him to stop, that was enough, that I wanted his cock inside of my ass now!!

I climbed off and turned around, then lowered myself down and guided his cock to my ass. I lowered myself down until his head was just inside. My ass was so loose from Matt's huge cock, that when I sat down on his cock, I buried it to the hilt with one move.

I rode Kurt like a wild woman until I had an orgasm, then kept going until I'd had two more . They weren't as intense as with Matt, but I really needed this, Matt wasn't here and he was. Kurt let out a groan that he was gonna cum!

I climbed off, went down and took his cock back in to my mouth and stroked another creamy load out of his balls. Then I licked, sucked and cleaned him off, and swallowed every last drop. I climbed back up, facing him , and straddled his face again. Then told him to make me come again!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~